Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:36 AM

Thierry Henry With Adesua Etomi, Basketmouth, Banky W Other Nigerian Celebrities - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Thierry Henry With Adesua Etomi, Basketmouth, Banky W Other Nigerian Celebrities (53172 Views)

Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding Holds In Lagos On Nov. 19th / Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Loved Up In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thierry Henry With Adesua Etomi, Basketmouth, Banky W Other Nigerian Celebrities by DoubleSixMUZIK(m): 6:52pm On Dec 19, 2017
Double Six killed it with the banging beat, Rev-O killed it with the flow and KASI killed it with the most beautiful voice ever !!!

DOWNLOAD HERE -

https://www.reverbnation.com/doublesix/song/28222991-double-six-ft-rev-o--kasi-i-do

Produced by Double Six

@doublesixbeats

Re: Thierry Henry With Adesua Etomi, Basketmouth, Banky W Other Nigerian Celebrities by lekkan(m): 7:06pm On Dec 19, 2017
grin grin grin grin So you self see am? So Banky W sold his birthright because of Asaro #Porridge Oshi

Tekzyflex:
Who get that hand wey hold that waist!
Re: Thierry Henry With Adesua Etomi, Basketmouth, Banky W Other Nigerian Celebrities by Anak52: 9:09pm On Dec 19, 2017
Henry:Bros abeg gimme d scope way u use impregnate all dose gals nw...... Tubaba: Y u day wine me........ U don get d scope already...... No b player u be?
Re: Thierry Henry With Adesua Etomi, Basketmouth, Banky W Other Nigerian Celebrities by ukemepeter: 9:39pm On Dec 19, 2017
2face still wondering what this guy is saying ...he be like....

Re: Thierry Henry With Adesua Etomi, Basketmouth, Banky W Other Nigerian Celebrities by lsonyes(m): 11:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
[quote author=Luukasz post=63427803]Nigerian celebs with their inferiority always flocking around foreign celebs who come to the country.. SMH[/quote
No mind them. Shameless bunch of yeyebrities. You don't see celebrities of other sane countries hustling to take pics with T Henry except Nigeria. Inferiority complex at its highest.]
Re: Thierry Henry With Adesua Etomi, Basketmouth, Banky W Other Nigerian Celebrities by somanze: 7:00am On Dec 20, 2017
Re: Thierry Henry With Adesua Etomi, Basketmouth, Banky W Other Nigerian Celebrities by ogbeniolola: 7:05am On Dec 20, 2017
Come o!...I have a feeling Cross State Govt sponsored Banky W's wedding! I don't know if anybody else is reading in between the lines? I mean how can one explain those stellar rhythms Banky W put up for the calabar carnival?....he almost sang his out! Trust me that guy won't just do all that for nothing nau!

He didn't even do half as much for Ambode during the 2015 campaigns despite getting huge sums of money!....He just did one local kindergarten stunts for Ambode and collected N100 milla!....."Ambo o; Ambo o; Eko se se bere ni o Ambo o; just like we used to sing back then "Aeroplane to nlo, ba mi ki iya mi eleko".

Go listen to his Calabar carnival vibes to get what I mean....no wonder he was able to take Adesua around the globe for his honeys.
Re: Thierry Henry With Adesua Etomi, Basketmouth, Banky W Other Nigerian Celebrities by dotman11(m): 1:57pm On Dec 20, 2017
This is deep>>>>>>>
1shortblackboy:
see as henry hold Banky wife for waist and Banky dey there dey smile like fish
Re: Thierry Henry With Adesua Etomi, Basketmouth, Banky W Other Nigerian Celebrities by desmonddecency(m): 2:36pm On Dec 20, 2017
Igwe Henry, What is your hand doing around Adesua's waist? I don't understand again o wink
Re: Thierry Henry With Adesua Etomi, Basketmouth, Banky W Other Nigerian Celebrities by boxxy(f): 4:22pm On Dec 20, 2017
Tekzyflex:
Who get that hand wey hold that waist!
me sef see am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story / Picture Of Wizkid Performing In Botswana Despite News Of A Poor Turnout / Juliet Ibrahim Breaks Silence On Breakup Rumors With Iceberg Slim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.