Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Award Of Worst Governor Of The Year Goes To? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Award Of Worst Governor Of The Year Goes To? (5255 Views)

Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? / Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter / Okorocha Emerges Worst Governor In South-East - SBCHRO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Award Of Worst Governor Of The Year Goes To? by project8(m): 1:28pm On Dec 19, 2017
Kemperor:
Hell Rufai and Rochas Okorohausa
Not a big fan of elrufai bt i guess he shud be among the best governors in Nigeria.goto kd and c for ursef

1 Like

Re: Award Of Worst Governor Of The Year Goes To? by Kemperor: 2:07pm On Dec 19, 2017
project8:
Not a big fan of elrufai bt i guess he shud be among the best governors in Nigeria.goto kd and c for ursef

Do u know abt fulani herdsmen genocide activities in kaduna?
Wat role did he play?
Re: Award Of Worst Governor Of The Year Goes To? by Ifeanyi4491(m): 2:09pm On Dec 19, 2017
Naijazeus:

Not complete without their oga in failure, abdulfatai of Kwara state.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Award Of Worst Governor Of The Year Goes To? by project8(m): 2:17pm On Dec 19, 2017
Kemperor:

Do u know abt fulani herdsmen genocide activities in kaduna? Wat role did he play?
i dnt kno about dat .educate me pls
Re: Award Of Worst Governor Of The Year Goes To? by Kemperor: 2:23pm On Dec 19, 2017
project8:
i dnt kno about dat .educate me pls

Google it
Re: Award Of Worst Governor Of The Year Goes To? by Mantain(m): 2:35pm On Dec 19, 2017
This award awaits the Plateau state Governor. Simon Bako Lalong

1 Like

Re: Award Of Worst Governor Of The Year Goes To? by maslong(m): 2:54pm On Dec 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:

So you forgot to see the terrible governor of Kogi state
Fayose stopped his cow from grassing.

3 Likes

Re: Award Of Worst Governor Of The Year Goes To? by respect80(m): 3:05pm On Dec 19, 2017
This award should be given to Yahaya Bello of kogi state. He will definitely win it unopposed

1 Like

Re: Award Of Worst Governor Of The Year Goes To? by project8(m): 3:24pm On Dec 19, 2017
Kemperor:

Google it
dnt say wat u dnt kno
Re: Award Of Worst Governor Of The Year Goes To? by project8(m): 3:24pm On Dec 19, 2017
Kemperor:

Google it
dnt say wat u dnt kno
Re: Award Of Worst Governor Of The Year Goes To? by AdaFonju: 3:25pm On Dec 19, 2017
The ugly governor for his tribalistic policies

1 Like

Re: Award Of Worst Governor Of The Year Goes To? by robay(m): 4:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
Yahaya bello, abdulfatai, ortom those three is the most useless governor have ever see

1 Like

Re: Award Of Worst Governor Of The Year Goes To? by alen4smith(m): 4:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
dukie25:
Obaseki, he is a very special dullard.
obaseki a dullard?what are you smoking

1 Like

Re: Award Of Worst Governor Of The Year Goes To? by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:40pm On Dec 19, 2017
ollysaks:
Okowa for sure... Rochas is 10x better than that misfit
Llozzzz your choice of words and pix is funny

Aside yahaya Bello, you means someone is worst than Rochas Idontblivit shocked

3 Likes

Re: Award Of Worst Governor Of The Year Goes To? by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:41pm On Dec 19, 2017
dukie25:
Obaseki, he is a very special dullard.
Lolzzzz abeg una go kill person

1 Like

Re: Award Of Worst Governor Of The Year Goes To? by dukie25: 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

Lolzzzz abeg una go kill person
I thought Oshiomhole was bad in his second term until Obaseki became our governor.
Obaseki wouldn't urinate unless Oshiomhole approves, he's a total waste.
Pastor Ize-Iyamu would have done better I think.

1 Like

Re: Award Of Worst Governor Of The Year Goes To? by benzion72(m): 4:49pm On Dec 19, 2017
I for choose Aregbe for his inhumane treatment of workers, paying half salary from time immemorial, but for his beautiful school filled with dead bone worker emaciated teachers. i give it to OKOROCHA the statue builder. And the guy one vie for presidency. if he win na be say all Nigeria street will get one statue
Re: Award Of Worst Governor Of The Year Goes To? by warriiboguy: 6:04pm On Dec 19, 2017
Give it up for Okowa. Not a single project has bn commissioned since he became governor. We in Delta were complaining over Uduaghan not knowing Okowa wld be worse.

1 Like

Re: Award Of Worst Governor Of The Year Goes To? by Michy61: 7:04pm On Dec 19, 2017
yarimo:
YAHAYA BELLO is far better than FAYOSE In any aspect of good governance, YAHAYA BELLO is not a pretender both in reality and social media but. FAYOSE is the grand master of pretending and fabricating of lies especially in social media, nothing to show in reality in Ekiti State
What about overhead bridge, ikere ekiti dualised road, new central modern market to mentio a few.

2 Likes

Re: Award Of Worst Governor Of The Year Goes To? by yarimo(m): 7:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
Michy61:
What about overhead bridge, ikere ekiti dualised road, new central modern market to mentio a few.
to mention a few abi? Post the the ones you have just mentions
Re: Award Of Worst Governor Of The Year Goes To? by Pat081: 8:17pm On Dec 19, 2017
Treasure17:
The award is between aregbe and okoro but base on fact and figure, I give it to okorocha
hmmmmm 4 putting aregbesola dia ,lol
Re: Award Of Worst Governor Of The Year Goes To? by Edox4(m): 8:35pm On Dec 19, 2017
Niger State governor worst governor of d yr
Re: Award Of Worst Governor Of The Year Goes To? by ekesimo(m): 8:51pm On Dec 19, 2017
I for one thinks that it should go to yahaya bello for his incompetence and misplaced priorities, seconded by Okezie Ikpeazu for his slowpokeness and cluelessness, and also for his puppetness grin.

As for Rochas, he is trying. At least, the government is always working on "new" projects, trying to upgrade Owerri to a first star city.
Re: Award Of Worst Governor Of The Year Goes To? by dandollaz: 9:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
ProWalker:
Okowa
Seriake Dickson
Wike

Considering the enormous resources available to these governors and compare to what they have achieved, they are the worst.
If Aregbesola with all his financial challenges can be embarking on so much infrastructural projects, I see no reason why these ND governors should be so passive.
Pls remove wike.politics apart his doing fine
Re: Award Of Worst Governor Of The Year Goes To? by Annie939(f): 9:16pm On Dec 19, 2017
yahaya bello..........
Re: Award Of Worst Governor Of The Year Goes To? by EmmySparky(m): 9:18pm On Dec 19, 2017
mr statue na...who want beat am
Re: Award Of Worst Governor Of The Year Goes To? by soliddust2020: 10:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
gov ifeanyi slowpoke okowa is the worst governor,
Re: Award Of Worst Governor Of The Year Goes To? by kally01(m): 11:00pm On Dec 19, 2017
Vivere:

Yahaya Bello, of course. There is no contest here. Name one sustainable, commercially viable project he has executed and completed in the last 8 months. Or can you list any infrastructural project he has done in Kogi state from start to finish?
he built himself a house grin
Re: Award Of Worst Governor Of The Year Goes To? by igalabwoy(m): 12:12am On Dec 20, 2017
Please,I beg you guys in the name of God.we shouldnt rig this,it's a merit Award for Gov.yahaha bello of kogi state.No contest..thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Award Of Worst Governor Of The Year Goes To? by igalabwoy(m): 12:22am On Dec 20, 2017
a Gov..that can owe workers 18-20 salaries, and yet denies of owing anybody.. please...my people..::
its a 101% merited award for Gov.Yeye pharoah
Re: Award Of Worst Governor Of The Year Goes To? by Yyeske(m): 12:33am On Dec 20, 2017
Okowa, Dickson, Yahaya and Ortom in that order because Delta and Bayelsa states have no reason whatsoever to be performing below par
Re: Award Of Worst Governor Of The Year Goes To? by yarimo(m): 2:03am On Dec 20, 2017
iyilax:
Ode ni e,
in politics this is how I see your trash grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING Barumbu A & B Oil Wells To Be Commissioned ed Today In Bauchi / Apc Officially Zoned Presidency To South Ahead Of 2023 Let’s Talk / It Baffles Me Why Southerners Will Choose Atiku Over Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.