Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,358 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Award Of Worst Governor Of The Year Goes To? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Award Of Worst Governor Of The Year Goes To? (5256 Views)

Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? / Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter / Okorocha Emerges Worst Governor In South-East - SBCHRO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Award Of Worst Governor Of The Year Goes To? by ProWalker: 6:21am On Dec 20, 2017
Treasure17:
The award is between aregbe and okoro but base on fact and figure, I give it to okorocha

If you mention 5 most performing governors in Nigeria today, Aregbe will be high up there.
Stop commenting because you have free data.

Go through this and show me any other governor that have done this in your own region

https://www.nairaland.com/4242672/gov-aregbesolas-transformation-osun-state
Re: Award Of Worst Governor Of The Year Goes To? by Samusu(m): 7:11am On Dec 20, 2017
Vivere:

Yahaya Bello, of course. There is no contest here. Name one sustainable, commercially viable project he has executed and completed in the last 8 months. Or can you list any infrastructural project he has done in Kogi state from start to finish?
Commissioning of his house nko?

1 Like

Re: Award Of Worst Governor Of The Year Goes To? by wisov(m): 9:15am On Dec 20, 2017
Everybody chill, relax! We have so many contenders, it will best to just pick governors above 30% ratings
And dey are few
Dankwambo
Wike(not a fan but truth must be told)
Ambode
Amosun
Kebbi governor.
Obaino.
Ganduje.
Re: Award Of Worst Governor Of The Year Goes To? by lereinter(m): 9:24am On Dec 20, 2017
my final 10
yahya bello ajumobi fayose el rufia rochas aregbe yari wike fathia ahmed
Re: Award Of Worst Governor Of The Year Goes To? by Vivere: 9:37am On Dec 20, 2017
wisov:
Everybody chill, relax! We have so many contenders, it will best to just pick governors above 30% ratings
And dey are few
Dankwambo
Wike(not a fan but truth must be told)
Ambode
Amosun
Kebbi governor.
Obaino.
Ganduje.

Oga, they are asking for WORST Governor of the year, not best governor. So why did you pick these names?
Re: Award Of Worst Governor Of The Year Goes To? by wisov(m): 9:48am On Dec 20, 2017
Vivere:

Oga, they are asking for WORST Governor of the year, not best governor. So why did you pick these names?
there are so many terrible performing governors its hard to pick the worst.
Re: Award Of Worst Governor Of The Year Goes To? by Vivere: 9:53am On Dec 20, 2017
wisov:
there are so many terrible performing governors its hard to pick the worst.

And you included Ambode in your list?? Oga, do you know the meaning of worst performing governor? Ambode does NOT deserve that tag, pls.
Re: Award Of Worst Governor Of The Year Goes To? by wisov(m): 10:02am On Dec 20, 2017
Vivere:

And you included Ambode in your list?? Oga, do you know the meaning of worst performing governor? Ambode does NOT deserve that tag, pls.
Read well oga! I said governors above 30% rating
Re: Award Of Worst Governor Of The Year Goes To? by Treasure17(m): 11:41am On Dec 20, 2017
ProWalker:

If you mention 5 most performing governors in Nigeria today, Aregbe will be high up there.
Stop commenting because you have free data.

Go through this and show me any other governor that have done this in your own region

https://www.nairaland.com/4242672/gov-aregbesolas-transformation-osun-state
This is a public forum where i have the absolute right to air my opinion. Can't you just type your statement without insult. Mtcheew
Re: Award Of Worst Governor Of The Year Goes To? by MVLOX(m): 11:42am On Dec 20, 2017
ollysaks:
Okowa for sure... Rochas is 10x better than that misfit

This man is a disgrace to the letter G talk more of the whole word Governor. A hopeless shameful man dat goes about commissioning fuel stations I repeat filling stations.. Mind u he was in Effurun yesterday to commission one new one owned by Gbagi at the PTI road junction yesterday... Causing serious traffic jam in that axis of the town... Chai that's just too shameful... With the kind of allocation that comes to this state we can't boast of 1 tangible thing the goat has done. No employment, no empowerment yet some lunatics are already campaigning for his return in 2019.... As for me I don't expect any man to do beta more reason I keep saying the lords prayer asking Gods kingdom to come sharp sharp.....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Tweet By APC Has Won The Presidency For Atiku ( Photo) / Buhari Must Go T-shirts Floods Markets / Osun election: is Justice Obiora a Saboteur or just Incompetent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.