Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,468 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:47 AM

Help A Brother Who Want To Travel To Fiji - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help A Brother Who Want To Travel To Fiji (12964 Views)

My Trip To Fiji And Travel Tips For Nigerian Passport Holders / Any Nigerian In Fiji Or Has Been To Fiji / Going To Fiji Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Help A Brother Who Want To Travel To Fiji by Okafor1983: 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2021
Please you need to be very careful when planning of travelling to Fiji. Because fiji is visa on arrival for nigerian passport but most nigerians has been turn back at the point of entry and some where even denied boarding pass by fiji airways. So please you have to reconsider travelling to fiji because the probability that you will be send back is 70 to 30. So please reconsider another country
Re: Help A Brother Who Want To Travel To Fiji by Cousin9999: 7:55pm On Mar 31, 2021
Okafor1983:
Please you need to be very careful when planning of travelling to Fiji. Because fiji is visa on arrival for nigerian passport but most nigerians has been turn back at the point of entry and some where even denied boarding pass by fiji airways. So please you have to reconsider travelling to fiji because the probability that you will be send back is 70 to 30. So please reconsider another country

Do you have any evidence at all to support what you're saying?
Re: Help A Brother Who Want To Travel To Fiji by FemBoyo: 9:40am On Mar 30
Uncleofon:

fiji is visa free as we all know. the procedure i have under gone. i have summitted my passport page, 2 passport , invitation letter, he helped me procure an international workers certificate,amongs other things, most importantly accomodation, as they will like to know where you wil be staying when u arrive.

Uncle, pls, 1• how do I get international workers certificate?
2• is it necessary for Fiji immigration to be aware of that invitation letter before my fiji friend send it to me here in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Airport Workers Shut Down FAAN Headquarters Over Beating Of Colleague / Two Teenagers Die In Lagos Boat Accident / Information On Uk Tourist Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.