Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

What To Expect On Glo Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What To Expect On Glo Aptitude Test (7318 Views)

Glo Aptitude Test 2022 / Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format / Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Expect On Glo Aptitude Test by manmoraskk: 10:53am On Dec 19, 2017
Please house I just got text from Glo for interview and aptitude test. Is there anyone in the house that received this as well?? And any idea of what to except? Thanks
Re: What To Expect On Glo Aptitude Test by maxwell767(m): 10:58am On Dec 19, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: What To Expect On Glo Aptitude Test by ayofag(m): 11:31am On Dec 19, 2017
Where you invite through a txt message and was it through your glo line. thanos
Re: What To Expect On Glo Aptitude Test by manmoraskk: 11:37am On Dec 19, 2017
ayofag:
Where you invite through a txt message and was it through your glo line. thanos
yes was tru text message and on my Glo line.

1 Like

Re: What To Expect On Glo Aptitude Test by Skolex(m): 1:55pm On Dec 19, 2017
I av a test too in lagos, ilupeju..
Also on my glo line.
Which way ooo, probable test questions anyone
Re: What To Expect On Glo Aptitude Test by Teacher1776(m): 2:16pm On Dec 19, 2017
Did you get the invitation on merit, or u know somebody who knows somebody who knows another somebody?
Re: What To Expect On Glo Aptitude Test by yomalex(m): 11:04am On Dec 20, 2017
Teacher1776:
Did you get the invitation on merit, or u know somebody who knows somebody who knows another somebody?
why did you say that?
Re: What To Expect On Glo Aptitude Test by maravale: 12:03pm On Dec 20, 2017
In Nigeria, job search can be discouraging and overwhelming especially for interns and entry level graduates. I have an e-book called THE ULTIMATE SEARCH GUIDE (graduate pack) which have been carefully crafted to ease this stress.This graduate pack is the sole kit you need to land yourself your dream job. It contains guide on how to construct your CV and cover letter and some samples of CV and resume and cover letter. Differences between CV and resume and many more helpful tips. Get it at a very affordable price.
AT JUST #1,000.
The BOOK is worth more than the price. Don't miss this golden opportunity to grab your copy.
Call or whatsapp me - 08172532836
#1,000 only!
Or email me at amafrances99@gmail.com
Re: What To Expect On Glo Aptitude Test by Skolex(m): 12:39pm On Dec 20, 2017
Teacher1776:
D only person i knw at Glo office is God..........����
Baba i sent CV lik every body else......hopin God manifests my blessings in d physical realm,cos i knw he has given me my own job, i v juss n connected to it

1 Like

Re: What To Expect On Glo Aptitude Test by DwayneChuks(m): 8:45pm On Dec 20, 2017
manmoraskk:
Please house I just got text from Glo for interview and aptitude test. Is there anyone in the house that received this as well?? And any idea of what to except? Thanks

Baba, whats your venue??
Re: What To Expect On Glo Aptitude Test by 360great(m): 9:06pm On Dec 20, 2017
Pls any possible questions
Re: What To Expect On Glo Aptitude Test by Omakraid(f): 1:54am On Dec 21, 2017
Please, does it mean someone who doesn't use a glo line might not be called?
Re: What To Expect On Glo Aptitude Test by Kentnickole(m): 10:11am On Dec 21, 2017
Omakraid:
Please, does it mean someone who doesn't use a glo line might not be called?
obviously, that was the case my dear

1 Like

Re: What To Expect On Glo Aptitude Test by maryannasemota: 10:13am On Dec 21, 2017
Re: What To Expect On Glo Aptitude Test by bisodun1: 11:01pm On Mar 07, 2018
Good evening pls who is going for the test/interview tomorrow and who has gone pls notify me?
Re: What To Expect On Glo Aptitude Test by DAYOODS(m): 8:08pm On Jan 26, 2019
360great:
Pls any possible questions

What was the possible questions they asked you I'm going for the interview next week please ?
Re: What To Expect On Glo Aptitude Test by Fawazo1: 10:50pm On Jan 26, 2019
DAYOODS:

What was the possible questions they asked you I'm going for the interview next week please ?
Bro how did u apply ? Or did they sent u a message ni?

(1) (Reply)

2000 Artisans Upskilled In Lagos, Equiped With Modern Tools And Equipment / Longlisted For A Job / Agbami Medical And Engineering Professionals Scholarship Award 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.