Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,410 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Getting Fiance To Travel - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Getting Fiance To Travel (643 Views)

Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / America Fiance Visa Takes How Many Months From The Filing Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Fiance To Travel by xxx1: 5:56pm On Apr 02, 2010
why is it that we have eyes we cannot see, we have brains we cannot reason/think. We need to be creative and smart. Every day and night we stumble online doing one funny thing or the other. The time we can use in making something great for ourselfs, If we can atleast think and reason we will know we need wisdom to live.

The internet we use everyday like a video game is a powerfull online making avenue. Not yahoo yahoo,
We run from going to different countries just because they dont allow studenst to work, While you can still work and earn a living online,

If anyone is interested to know the ways, Reply the post,
Re: Getting Fiance To Travel by sulad82i(m): 7:10pm On Apr 02, 2010
What are you talking about?
Re: Getting Fiance To Travel by omega25red(m): 7:28pm On Apr 02, 2010
sulad82i:

What are you talking about?
For real what exactly does this have to do with travelling?

pyramid scam alert
Re: Getting Fiance To Travel by niassawa(f): 11:10pm On Apr 02, 2010
@ -Bleep- , Can you please go ahead and tell us how this work, , Also am using this medium to say, am Interested.
Re: Getting Fiance To Travel by xxx1: 6:01pm On Apr 03, 2010
Nairahost in the person of kayode studies in malaysia. he had a source of living working online. Nairahost website started from Malaysia where he was schooling. the guy went to malaysia in search fro greener pastures both was frustrated, He reason fast as a man. He started with google adsense, getting his pays from google monthly and later enter into web hosting where he got a reseller plan from a company japan. he started his own hosting company. He has hosted many websites for malaysians,nigerians and all neibouring countries near malaysia, He used that has a medium to pay his fees, finish his education and no he his making it, If u want more tell me,
Re: Getting Fiance To Travel by niassawa(f): 10:23pm On Apr 03, 2010
-Bleep-, tell me more.

(1) (Reply)

Debt Relief / Us Unveils New $100 Note / Save Or Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.