Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Give Ijaws Their Own LGA In Edo - Ijaws To Edo Government - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give Ijaws Their Own LGA In Edo - Ijaws To Edo Government (11263 Views)

Lagos Street, Commercial Hub of Benin metropolis Shutdown By Edo Government / Edo Government Revokes C-of-O Of Obaseki, Odubu, Ihonvbere’s Choice Properties / Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Ijaws Their Own LGA In Edo - Ijaws To Edo Government by PreyeIjo: 2:28pm On Dec 19, 2017
tommynico:

Which ijaw King is rated first class in ondo state? Even the so called deputy would rather identify himself as a Yoruba man so stop living in your self deviced trance. And just so you know, the ilajes and ikales will always keep you in check should in case you step beyond your bounds.

My king is first class e pain you, must you Yoruba's be jealous every time

1 Like

Re: Give Ijaws Their Own LGA In Edo - Ijaws To Edo Government by tommynico(m): 2:30pm On Dec 19, 2017
PreyeIjo:

My king is first class e pain you, must you Yoruba's be jealous every time

I can clearly see that you are as jobless as most ijaw youths are. I don't even know if you have a king, not his name if at all you have, so why should I be jealous. You guys are just too troublesome. Very soon you and your type will claim Lagos as part of ijaw land.
Re: Give Ijaws Their Own LGA In Edo - Ijaws To Edo Government by racbow9: 2:31pm On Dec 19, 2017
Selling On Your Site Made Easy. Get Fully Functional E-commerce Website (DETAILS)
For … N69,999 (Guaranteed that You Cant Get This Value Anywhere ELSE!)

Ecommerce is no longer a luxury for today’s businesses. It’s a necessity. Without ecommerce, you’re limiting the potential for growth.

With increasing demand for online purchasing, more and more businesses are moving to e-store from brick and mortar stores. In the Nigeria, more than 30% of people are purchasing goods online from the comfort of their home and this figure is increasing constantly (any proverbial doubting Thomases can ask Konga, Jumia, Zubbah, and other well managed and marketed ecommerce websites).

That is why your E-commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by 'Web-Quacks’

Re: Give Ijaws Their Own LGA In Edo - Ijaws To Edo Government by evansjeff(m): 2:41pm On Dec 19, 2017
Odianose13:

Peaceful? I hope ure not talking about Security sha. When ppl (including lecturers) are being killed and kidnapped in Benin, and a lot are scared of coming home for Christmas. Can we term that peaceful?
young man shut up.

1 Like

Re: Give Ijaws Their Own LGA In Edo - Ijaws To Edo Government by Ogaonos: 2:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
PreyeIjo:
My people av spoken angry

We came to Ondo saw and conquered the place, Ijaws kings in Ondo are First-class and worshipped by the whole yorubas in the state .... Ijaws we are the best , Edo be warned una nor reach !

Ahhh Izon!!
nd u proud is it nt ijaw dt hav a full state called bayelsa (smallest state in nigeria) dt u guys can nt develop.na to beat chest wer oil dey na u na sabi.c lagosians easterner wen u notice oil dey ur community nd small ijaw pple dey live wit u na dis wat u get.only u na get bayelsea oil dey ther.u na stil dey fight itsekiri 4 delta ova oil nw na d smal one edo get u na stil wan follow dem drag.i luv ijaw b4 but lata lost respect 4 their leaders anytym.i c dem wat cum 4rm my mouth is oil greedy mutha fuckers.only tompolo i respect among dem.

3 Likes

Re: Give Ijaws Their Own LGA In Edo - Ijaws To Edo Government by Tecno66: 2:46pm On Dec 19, 2017
PreyeIjo:

We came to Ondo saw and conquered the place, Ijaws kings in Ondo are First-class and worshipped by the whole yorubas in the state .... Ijaws we are the best , Edo be warned una nor reach !

Ahhh Izon!!
Why are the whole Yorubas worshiping the ijaws? On what ground? You should not use the tolerance of Ondo people to claim right in Benin. When you make uterances like this online, you make things more difficult? Dont forget that every tribe now have a militant wing because of rantings like you guys do online.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Ijaws Their Own LGA In Edo - Ijaws To Edo Government by EngrXrix(m): 2:47pm On Dec 19, 2017
My message to obasekI. Do not give in to their demands. Else ...... wat is happening in aladja, delta state wud start over there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Ijaws Their Own LGA In Edo - Ijaws To Edo Government by tollyboy5(m): 2:54pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jesse01:
shut ur stupid mouth, if u wan be like NwaAmaikpe try get small sense
Lols she gas loose sense to be like nwamaipke

1 Like

Re: Give Ijaws Their Own LGA In Edo - Ijaws To Edo Government by dederocs(m): 2:56pm On Dec 19, 2017
PreyeIjo:

Ahhh Izon!!
Why can't you guys just stay in your Bayelsa...you think Edos will give you that, when you have already exposed your sinister ploy of land grabbing in another man's land?
Re: Give Ijaws Their Own LGA In Edo - Ijaws To Edo Government by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 19, 2017
if Nigeria was restructured, I don't think they would claim ondo state or any state as theirs

and they would be more than welcome when restructuring is done cos all their hardwork and toiling would go to the state in which they reside not Bayelsa
Re: Give Ijaws Their Own LGA In Edo - Ijaws To Edo Government by Movingon: 3:40pm On Dec 19, 2017
PreyeIjo:

Ahhh Izon!!

WHO BE THIS? which LGA? for where you go see am? who want give you that one? you want go jail. my guy hide your head ooo. OBASEKI AND OUR OBA DONE FINISH ONA FINALLY. we done put law for fake kings and chiefs. na TWO years ooo no ABEG so keep quite now or Edo State Government go help you minus two years comot from your life..... NONSENSE....................... READ THE NEWS MAKE YOU TAKE GET SENSE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Benin Monarch throws weight behind anti-human trafficking fight, as Obaseki inaugurates Traditional Council

*…says 2-year jail term awaits fake kings, chiefs*

The Benin Monarch, Omo N’Oba N’Edo Uku Akpolokpolo, Oba Ewuare II, has thrown his weight and that of the Edo State Traditional Council behind the fight against illegal migration and human trafficking, which have claimed the lives of thousands of Edo youths.
Oba Ewuare II, who spoke on Wednesday during the inauguration of the Edo State Council of Traditional Rulers and Chiefs by the Governor, Mr Godwin Obaseki, condemned the act and expressed disappointment in the Nigerian Embassy in Libya and the Libyan government for their inability to tackle the crisis.

He said it was particularly frustrating that it had to take a news report by the Cable News Network (CNN) for the government and other stakeholders to respond to the crisis.

The Benin Monarch said the crisis could have been better managed if the relevant authorities lived up to their roles, instead of allowing it to fester. He commended the governor for his efforts at resettling and reintegrating the Libyan returnees through various skills acquisition programmes.

Inaugurating the traditional council, Governor Obaseki expressed his gratitude to the Benin Monarch and the other traditional rulers for their support to his administration since his inauguration in November, last year.

He said that as an advisory body, his administration would continue “to consult the council on a wide range of issues from time to time and advised that a two-year jail term awaits any person that purports to create a traditional ruler title or any title purporting same to be traditional ruler title.”

The governor explained that “This council is in accordance with the Traditional Rulers and Chiefs Law No. 16 of 1979 as amended by law No. 2 of 1993. Membership of this all-important Council is as provided for in Section 40 (2) a-d of the Amended Law No. 2 of 1993 with the Oba of Benin not only as Chairman but the Paramount Traditional Ruler as provided for in Section 2 of the Amended Law No. 2 of 1993.”

He assured that his administration would continue to partner with the traditional council in the areas of law, order and security, stemming the tide of illegal migration, environmental sanitation, registration of Edo citizens and in the mobilisation of indigenes and residents of Edo State to participate in government policies and programmes, settlement of land disputes, agriculture, amongst others.

Obaseki further said that the support of the traditional council would be needed in health programmes and urged them to sensitise people in their areas of jurisdiction to be alive to their civic duties such as the payment of taxes and voter registration exercise.

He added that the various institutional reforms being implemented in the state have started yielding results as internally generated revenues by local councils have increased by 500 percent, from N30 million in November 2016, to N150 million in November this year.

*PHOTO CAPTION*

DSC_0374

L-R: His Royal Majesty, Omo N’Oba N’Edo, Uku Akpolokpolo, Oba Ewuare II, Oba of Benin and Chairman, Edo State Council of Traditional Rulers and Chiefs; Edo State Governor, Mr. Godwin Obaseki, His Royal Highness, Aliru Momoh, Ikelebe II, Otaru of Auchi and Vice Chairman, Edo State Council of Traditional Rulers and Secretary to the State Government, Osarodion Ogie Esq., during the inauguration of the Edo State Council of Traditional Rulers at the Government House, in Benin City on Wednesday, December 13, 2017

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/12/benin-monarch-throws-weight-behind-anti-human-trafficking-fight/

http://www.edostate.gov.ng/benin-monarch-throws-weight-behind-anti-human-trafficking-fight-as-obaseki-inaugurates-traditional-council/

http://www.godwinobaseki.com/governor-obaseki-congratulates-his-royal-majesty-omo-noba-nedo-uku-akpolokpolo-oba-ewuare-ii-oba-of-benin-on-his-1st-year-coronation-anniversary/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Ijaws Their Own LGA In Edo - Ijaws To Edo Government by ferdybillion(m): 3:43pm On Dec 19, 2017
Creating problems everywhere, small time dem go go north, from there claim the whole continent.
Re: Give Ijaws Their Own LGA In Edo - Ijaws To Edo Government by williamdeluxe(m): 3:54pm On Dec 19, 2017
PreyeIjo:

Ahhh Izon!!

See dix tenant

2 Likes

Re: Give Ijaws Their Own LGA In Edo - Ijaws To Edo Government by AdaFonju: 4:49pm On Dec 19, 2017
dederocs:

Why can't you guys just stay in your Bayelsa...you think Edos will give you that, when you have already exposed your sinister ploy of land grabbing in another man's land?

There is a lot of misinformation on this thread which I will love to address with fact, because all this gibberish the op wrote is nonsense

cited E. Alademomi Kenyo, who in his book, titled ‘The Origin and Title of Yoruba Rulers’ (N.D) Page 3, stated: ‘Up till time, the Oba (in Benin) and his people were pure Yoruba and did not understand the language of the aborigines, who usually salute themselves and the new people (the Bini) Adoo, Dolo.’ It is an indisputable fact that it is only the Ijaws that greet Adoo and Dolo in Nigeria.
“here is a bini mans Dr J .U. Egharevba’s book titled, “The Short History of Benin’ (1968) to back our claims, we equally referred to Prof. Alan Ryder, a British national and former professor of history at University of Ibadan in his book, ‘Benin and the Europeans 1485-1897,’ Page 27, which states inter alia, ‘Whichever of the slave rivers the Portuguese frequented, the people they first met and traded with, would have belonged to Ijo (Ijaw) tribe, which at that time dominated the coastal belt of the swamp forest, extending inland to a depth of 30-40miles in the region.

IT IS CLEAR THAT UGHOTON WAS THE BOUNDARY BETWEEN IJAW AND BINI:
"In the meantime he (Consul James Phillips) sent a message forward to the Oba, Benin's king, that his present mission was to discuss trade and peace and demanding admission to the territory in defiance of Benin law explicitly forbidding his entry. Unfortunately for Phillips, some Itsekiri trading chiefs sent a message to the Benin king that 'the white man is bringing war'.
On receiving the news the Benin king quickly summoned the city's high-ranking nobles for an emergency meeting, and during the discussions the Iyase, the commander in chief of the Benin Army argued that the British were planning a surprise attack and must be defeated. The Benin king however argued that the British should be allowed to enter the city so that it can be ascertained whether or not the visit was a friendly one. The Iyase ignored the king's views, and ordered the formation of a strike force that was commanded by the Ologbosere, a senior army commander, which was sent to Ughoton to destroy the invaders.
On 4 January 1897, the Benin strike force composed mainly of border guards and servants of some chiefs caught Phillips' column totally unprepared at Ugbine village near Ughoton. Since Phillips was not expecting any opposition and was unaware that his operation was being perceived with alarm in Benin, the contingent's only weapons, consisting of the officers' pistols, were locked up in the head packs of the African porters.[7] Only two British officers survived the annihilation of Phillips' expedition,[8] which became known as the 'Benin Massacre'."
NB: Please note very carefully that the Iyase (the Commander In Chief of the Bini Army) did not send his soldiers to Gelegelegbene or any other Ijaw Community but to Ughoton which is precisely a Bini Community and Ughoton till this day is the boundary between Ijaw and Bini which tells you that they know their boundary.

PEOPLE AND DEMOGRAPHY
The main ethnic groups in Edo State are: Edos, Afemais, Esans, Owans and Akoko Edos. Virtually all the groups traced their origin to Benin City hence the dialects of the groups vary with their distance from Benin City. The Bini speaking people who occupy seven out of the 18 Local Government Areas of the state constitute 57.54% while others Esan (17.14%) Afemai compirising of Etsako (12.19%), Owan (7.43%), and Akoko Edo (5.70%). However, the Igbira speaking communities exist in Akoko Edo as well as Urhobos, Ijaws, Itsekiris communities in Ovia North East and South West Local Government Areas especially in the borderlands. Also, Ika speaking communities exist in Igbanke in Orhionmwon LGA.

http://www.edostate.gov.ng/edo-people/

Channels tv visited gelegele and met only Ijaw people

channels tv visit to gelegele Ijaw community

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC7Q_0I3-yw

1 Like

Re: Give Ijaws Their Own LGA In Edo - Ijaws To Edo Government by richiepolymer(m): 5:37pm On Dec 19, 2017
Make una continue with this expensive joke. We will see where it leads when the gbege starts.
Re: Give Ijaws Their Own LGA In Edo - Ijaws To Edo Government by wxyz1: 5:53pm On Dec 19, 2017
We are still waiting for the 21 days ultimatum. Binis are not known for talking too much. Read history.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Ijaws Their Own LGA In Edo - Ijaws To Edo Government by OyinO: 5:57pm On Dec 19, 2017
END THE DOMESTIC COLONISATION!!! Give them a LGA to call their own.
Re: Give Ijaws Their Own LGA In Edo - Ijaws To Edo Government by osazsky(m): 7:41pm On Dec 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I pity this people.

The main reason I pity them is that their brother GEJ was President for over 5years and all he did was drink gin and serve the North.
true talk, state govt can crest lg , it has to be from d national assembly and fg, wat their Buffon couldn't do is it now buhari DAT will fight for dem fools

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Ijaws Their Own LGA In Edo - Ijaws To Edo Government by osazsky(m): 7:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
ferdybillion:
Creating problems everywhere, small time dem go go north, from there claim the whole continent.
they are like Fulani heardsmen anywere busjh dey u go c dem but their own na water , they are not Nigerians dey came from Cameroon, dats y their language is odd, always creating prob. any were dey go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Ijaws Their Own LGA In Edo - Ijaws To Edo Government by Odianose13(m): 11:11pm On Dec 19, 2017
evansjeff:
young man shut up.

If with all the happenings in Benin, you do not know that the city has a security issue, then you are either not informed or misinformed.

You must have your brains beneath your feet for quoting me in such manner. I'm sure you'll not utter such rubbish if you see me in person. Oyemu!
Re: Give Ijaws Their Own LGA In Edo - Ijaws To Edo Government by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 19, 2017
Odianose13:

Peaceful? I hope ure not talking about Security sha. When ppl (including lecturers) are being killed and kidnapped in Benin, and a lot are scared of coming home for Christmas. Can we term that peaceful?

His being peaceful is because they are not using grenades to bomb people

1 Like

Re: Give Ijaws Their Own LGA In Edo - Ijaws To Edo Government by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 19, 2017
Odianose13:

U guys cannot settle everywhere. It's gonna be a privileged for u to be offered autonomy in Edo State and not a right. So don't talk like u guys fought a war with Rivers and Ondo and won. Can Benins come to Warri and claim right to autonomy? No.

We no fit stop una? Hahahahahah. If una complicate issues, na shout una go just dey shout. Even king, we go remove for una hand. As u dey form Samurai.....

He has forgot what Obasanjo did to them at Odi so quick

1 Like

Re: Give Ijaws Their Own LGA In Edo - Ijaws To Edo Government by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 19, 2017
tsdarkside:

exactly...move back to the east......tell your delta igbo people to move...we no want anything to do with biafra......

Move to where?
Re: Give Ijaws Their Own LGA In Edo - Ijaws To Edo Government by evansjeff(m): 12:13am On Dec 20, 2017
Odianose13:

If with all the happenings in Benin, you do not know that the city has a security issue, then you are either not informed or misinformed.

You must have your brains beneath your feet for quoting me in such manner. I'm sure you'll not utter such rubbish if you see me in person. Oyemu!
young man shut up
Re: Give Ijaws Their Own LGA In Edo - Ijaws To Edo Government by tsdarkside(m): 12:13am On Dec 20, 2017
GodDeyCraze:

Move to where?

east....we are south,they are east to the cameroonian border....

we are not the same people with igbos.....

they are more related to the people of south cameroon...
Re: Give Ijaws Their Own LGA In Edo - Ijaws To Edo Government by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 20, 2017
tsdarkside:

east....we are south,they are east to the cameroonian border....

we are not the same people with igbos.....

they are more related to the people of south cameroon...

Zombie what is South and East?
Re: Give Ijaws Their Own LGA In Edo - Ijaws To Edo Government by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 20, 2017
You are too short sighted, the ijaw will never get any LGA in Edo state.
It is not feasbale, if it happens then soon all other migrants will want same.
The ijaw have already been granted their own LGA in bayelsa.
Edo territory is not up for grabs.

OyinO:
END THE DOMESTIC COLONISATION!!!
Give them a LGA to call their own.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Ijaws Their Own LGA In Edo - Ijaws To Edo Government by Ugo4hotish(m): 3:45pm On Dec 20, 2017
tsdarkside:

exactly...move back to the east......tell your delta igbo people to move...we no want anything to do with biafra......
idiot I didn't mean move..... you are a land grabber. what I mean is that they should be caved out of that South fucking South

1 Like

Re: Give Ijaws Their Own LGA In Edo - Ijaws To Edo Government by tsdarkside(m): 3:47pm On Dec 20, 2017
Ugo4hotish:

idiot I didn't mean move..... you are a land grabber. what I mean is that they should be caved out of that South fucking South

carve out my foot...move your people joor...!!!
Re: Give Ijaws Their Own LGA In Edo - Ijaws To Edo Government by PreyeIjo: 6:35pm On Dec 20, 2017
13 days to go!
Re: Give Ijaws Their Own LGA In Edo - Ijaws To Edo Government by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 20, 2017
I urge my Edo brothers to stockpile weapons and organize in a military fashion, self defense (attack) is the best defense. The only thing which I am worried about is that these sccumbags would start crying out that the Edo are committing a genocide when the shit hits he fan. So let it be recorded that it is the ijaw who promised violence here. Don't blame us when ijaw created violence consumes ijaw communities.

2 Likes

Re: Give Ijaws Their Own LGA In Edo - Ijaws To Edo Government by dederocs(m): 11:46pm On Dec 22, 2017
AdaFonju:

There is a lot of misinformation on this thread which I will love to address with fact, because all this gibberish the op wrote is nonsense

cited E. Alademomi Kenyo, who in his book, titled ‘The Origin and Title of Yoruba Rulers’ (N.D) Page 3, stated: ‘Up till time, the Oba (in Benin) and his people were pure Yoruba and did not understand the language of the aborigines, who usually salute themselves and the new people (the Bini) Adoo, Dolo.’ It is an indisputable fact that it is only the Ijaws that greet Adoo and Dolo in Nigeria.
“here is a bini mans Dr J .U. Egharevba’s book titled, “The Short History of Benin’ (1968) to back our claims, we equally referred to Prof. Alan Ryder, a British national and former professor of history at University of Ibadan in his book, ‘Benin and the Europeans 1485-1897,’ Page 27, which states inter alia, ‘Whichever of the slave rivers the Portuguese frequented, the people they first met and traded with, would have belonged to Ijo (Ijaw) tribe, which at that time dominated the coastal belt of the swamp forest, extending inland to a depth of 30-40miles in the region.

IT IS CLEAR THAT UGHOTON WAS THE BOUNDARY BETWEEN IJAW AND BINI:
"In the meantime he (Consul James Phillips) sent a message forward to the Oba, Benin's king, that his present mission was to discuss trade and peace and demanding admission to the territory in defiance of Benin law explicitly forbidding his entry. Unfortunately for Phillips, some Itsekiri trading chiefs sent a message to the Benin king that 'the white man is bringing war'.
On receiving the news the Benin king quickly summoned the city's high-ranking nobles for an emergency meeting, and during the discussions the Iyase, the commander in chief of the Benin Army argued that the British were planning a surprise attack and must be defeated. The Benin king however argued that the British should be allowed to enter the city so that it can be ascertained whether or not the visit was a friendly one. The Iyase ignored the king's views, and ordered the formation of a strike force that was commanded by the Ologbosere, a senior army commander, which was sent to Ughoton to destroy the invaders.
On 4 January 1897, the Benin strike force composed mainly of border guards and servants of some chiefs caught Phillips' column totally unprepared at Ugbine village near Ughoton. Since Phillips was not expecting any opposition and was unaware that his operation was being perceived with alarm in Benin, the contingent's only weapons, consisting of the officers' pistols, were locked up in the head packs of the African porters.[7] Only two British officers survived the annihilation of Phillips' expedition,[8] which became known as the 'Benin Massacre'."
NB: Please note very carefully that the Iyase (the Commander In Chief of the Bini Army) did not send his soldiers to Gelegelegbene or any other Ijaw Community but to Ughoton which is precisely a Bini Community and Ughoton till this day is the boundary between Ijaw and Bini which tells you that they know their boundary.

PEOPLE AND DEMOGRAPHY
The main ethnic groups in Edo State are: Edos, Afemais, Esans, Owans and Akoko Edos. Virtually all the groups traced their origin to Benin City hence the dialects of the groups vary with their distance from Benin City. The Bini speaking people who occupy seven out of the 18 Local Government Areas of the state constitute 57.54% while others Esan (17.14%) Afemai compirising of Etsako (12.19%), Owan (7.43%), and Akoko Edo (5.70%). However, the Igbira speaking communities exist in Akoko Edo as well as Urhobos, Ijaws, Itsekiris communities in Ovia North East and South West Local Government Areas especially in the borderlands. Also, Ika speaking communities exist in Igbanke in Orhionmwon LGA.

http://www.edostate.gov.ng/edo-people/

Channels tv visited gelegele and met only Ijaw people

channels tv visit to gelegele Ijaw community

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC7Q_0I3-yw
You didn't make any point.

You clearly stated that the early Europeans that came went to see the Oba of Benin, they did not go see the fisherman wreaking of local drink... The Europeans could sight them first, cos they are fisherman always around the banks and offshore... You whole links and some of what you said validates the fact that the Benin Empire controlled all lands within its sphere the ijaws are wandering fishermen,no representation, no coordination, they simply roam in their canoes, fishing from here to there, they are settlers, and the Benin people tolerated them due to our large hearts. They were observed as struggling peasants, and the Oba gave them rights of passage.

Pls think before you counter a post.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Will Get More Endorsements - Obi / Youths Protest, Demand Speakership For North Central (Photos) / Pictures From The Meeting Of PDP Leaders From Non-PDP States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.