Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:51 AM

Alex Iwobi And His Younger Sister (Throwback Photo) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alex Iwobi And His Younger Sister (Throwback Photo) (38745 Views)

Photo Of Alex Iwobi And Terem Moffi's Fathers At UNN In 1985 / Alex Iwobi And Kelechi Iheanacho Named Players Of The Year For Their Clubs / Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ā€¸react After Today's Match - Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Iwobi And His Younger Sister (Throwback Photo) by ofalu047(m): 2:34pm On Dec 19, 2017
I know say na woman go see something negative about that Iwobi sister. Wch one is Manly feature for that small cute girl body again. Ladies with their Bring-Her-Down mentality. Yeye somebody. If she share her own pics now, she fit resemble Obasanjo photocopy!

2 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi And His Younger Sister (Throwback Photo) by ogorwyne(f): 2:34pm On Dec 19, 2017
niyot124:

That's why I said she's cute. I only meant her stature is manly
Upon as she wear big Jersey u still dey see features.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi And His Younger Sister (Throwback Photo) by joebroney003(m): 2:43pm On Dec 19, 2017
shocked

Check signature for contact

Re: Alex Iwobi And His Younger Sister (Throwback Photo) by bionixs: 2:51pm On Dec 19, 2017
NairalandCS:

Fine boys ke ?
when alomo don guage,most people turn guys
Re: Alex Iwobi And His Younger Sister (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 19, 2017
Annnonymous:
THROWBACK PHOTO OF ROONEY AND RONALDO grin
bros how far dat na bj abi wetin
Re: Alex Iwobi And His Younger Sister (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 19, 2017
mazimee:
No homo, He has always been a cute kid.

Her sister should come and write down her phone digits now that she is older. I want to tell her something important.

No need to put 'no homo' , it makes you sound like your are trying too hard to deny your feelings, its OK to be gay. Stop pretending

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi And His Younger Sister (Throwback Photo) by AremoOG(m): 3:49pm On Dec 19, 2017
mazimee:
No homo, He has always been a cute kid.

Her sister should come and write down her phone digits now that she is older. I want to tell her something important.
Tell me wetin u wan tel her,i go help u tel her.
Re: Alex Iwobi And His Younger Sister (Throwback Photo) by ordinaryjoe: 3:57pm On Dec 19, 2017
wumade:

"True"

It can be interpreted as 'through'. It all depends on your perspective.

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi And His Younger Sister (Throwback Photo) by piagetskinner(m): 4:06pm On Dec 19, 2017
cute kids.. I'm sure his sister must be a beauty to behold now

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi And His Younger Sister (Throwback Photo) by Onyenna(m): 4:08pm On Dec 19, 2017
niyot124:

The sister is cute but has manly features actually.

Marie Iwobi now...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alex Iwobi And His Younger Sister (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 19, 2017
Itimkpataka2:
putting on Arsenal jersey and later playing for the same Arsenal. Make i put on United Jersey to my kids now. grin

Na 3sc dem go end up grin grin
Re: Alex Iwobi And His Younger Sister (Throwback Photo) by DEBJOCH1(m): 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2017
itspzpics:
Fine fine boys
The caption is, " Alex Iwobi and his younger sister" where did see Alex Iwobi and his younger brother?
Re: Alex Iwobi And His Younger Sister (Throwback Photo) by DEBJOCH1(m): 4:52pm On Dec 19, 2017
itspzpics:
Fine fine boys
The caption is, " Alex Iwobi and his younger sister" where did you see Alex Iwobi and his younger brother?
Re: Alex Iwobi And His Younger Sister (Throwback Photo) by niyot124: 5:27pm On Dec 19, 2017
ogorwyne:

Upon as she wear big Jersey u still dey see features.

Check her recent pictures
Re: Alex Iwobi And His Younger Sister (Throwback Photo) by niyot124: 5:28pm On Dec 19, 2017
namdo:
hyaaa....manly features Una no go kill person.

Check her recent pictures and look at her stature.
Re: Alex Iwobi And His Younger Sister (Throwback Photo) by Rajosh(m): 7:04pm On Dec 19, 2017
she's beautiful. Her current pix

Re: Alex Iwobi And His Younger Sister (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 20, 2017
NairalandCS:

Fine boys ke ?
gringringringringrin
Re: Alex Iwobi And His Younger Sister (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 20, 2017
Onyenna:

Marie Iwobi now...

She got uglier
Re: Alex Iwobi And His Younger Sister (Throwback Photo) by generalmike1759(m): 12:49am On Dec 20, 2017
niyot124:

Check her recent pictures and look at her stature.
Please can somebody tell this b_tch to shut up already!
Just upload ur own picture....nonsense!
Re: Alex Iwobi And His Younger Sister (Throwback Photo) by generalmike1759(m): 12:54am On Dec 20, 2017
Please what is manly about this chick now?

Re: Alex Iwobi And His Younger Sister (Throwback Photo) by niyot124: 3:07pm On Dec 20, 2017
generalmike1759:

Please can somebody tell this b_tch to shut up already!
Just upload ur own picture....nonsense!

You just called me a bitch. Perhaps I remind you of every female species in your entire family.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Wows Middlesbrough Fans After Thrilling Performance- Trends On Twitter / Manchester United Sign Majid Balogun From Lambeth Tigers FC / Obituary: Burial Poster Of Chinedu Udoji Who Died In Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.