Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,848 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Any help please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any help please (653 Views)

I Haven't Received Any Help For A Lady In My Entire Life / NEVER Make That Deadly Mistake Of Accepting Any Help From A Woman!! [photos] / Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any help please by koppa(m): 1:34pm On Dec 19, 2017
Am usually not the type that does things like this, but it seems i can't help it all by myself,and i hope i get constructive replies no matter how bitter they are.

I recently concluded my NYSC, last month precisely, since then have been in search of Job, nothing seems forthcoming for now, hoping on God, now to the main reason am here.

There's this girl i started dating just early this year, we were good friends just before I asked her out and she said yes, mid way this year, i found out I had Gynecomastia, for those who know what it is, it can ruin your confidence and soak you into depression, i wasn't myself for weeks, cos it was all strange to me.. then around June, my phone calibration got bad, out of frustration i smashed it against the wall, then i called my girl and told her my phone got spoilt and we might not be talking so often, but i promised to always contact her, which i did using a fellow corper phone, including chatting her via WhatsApp...

Then just ending of August she sent me a WhatsApp message saying, she wants off the relationship, i was actually surprised, cos we had no issues or whatsoever and we actually talked well days to the break-up, problem now is that since then, have not been able to get her off my mind, and ob more than two occasions have tried making uo but she told me she's moved on and i should go make it in life, after deleting her contact, i got it back from her friend without a reason, thing is am the type with a soft mind..... and am actually finding it difficult to focus on life......

Mind not my grammar
Re: Any help please by IAMSASHY(f): 2:16pm On Dec 19, 2017
undecided at dis point, u hv no Choice dan 2 4get her, she sed u shud go and make it and dat exactly is Wat u suppose to do,its obvious she left bc of u ar cashless, nt all women patiently stays wt a struggling guy, some wants an "already made", Wen d going gets tough, u need pple dat wl encourage and blive in u nt dose dat wl frustrate u. Delete her no off ur fone, avoid anyting dat wl remind u abt her, it won't b easy I no, bt gradually, u get her off ur mind. Focus more on ur future

2 Likes

Re: Any help please by oluwashedy: 2:18pm On Dec 19, 2017
She said "go and make it in life“. She has given you her blessings, act on it!

1 Like

Re: Any help please by koppa(m): 4:53pm On Dec 19, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided at dis point, u hv no Choice dan 2 4get her, she sed u shud go and make it and dat exactly is Wat u suppose to do,its obvious she left bc of u ar cashless, nt all women patiently stays wt a struggling guy, some wants an "already made", Wen d going gets tough, u need pple dat wl encourage and blive in u nt dose dat wl frustrate u. Delete her no off ur fone, avoid anyting dat wl remind u abt her, it won't b easy I no, bt gradually, u get her off ur mind. Focus more on ur future
thank you dear.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Forgetting Her.. / The Hustle Is Real For Nigerian Ladies / Public Disgrace: Man Rejects Lady’s Proposal In Public(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.