Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

I Haven't Received Any Help For A Lady In My Entire Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Haven't Received Any Help For A Lady In My Entire Life (725 Views)

I Ruined Not Just My Marriage But My Entire Life By Leaving My Husband / Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend / How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Haven't Received Any Help For A Lady In My Entire Life by Babara1994(m): 7:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
I'm just wondering if there are other men in my shoes.

No lady has ever given me anything like a gift or rendered any assistance to me. I'm 30 years old.

This is probably why I avoid women. I don't benefit anything from them - just losses. I lose money, time, energy, reputation and my precious semen when I get so unfortunate to make friends with any.

If you've received any gift or money from a lady let's know how much so far.
PS: Except my precious mom of course.
Re: I Haven't Received Any Help For A Lady In My Entire Life by swaley: 7:30pm On Jan 11, 2023
Raise your game. Girls would ask you where you want to go and you would be doing shakara and smiling
Re: I Haven't Received Any Help For A Lady In My Entire Life by Babara1994(m): 7:31pm On Jan 11, 2023
swaley:
Raise your game. Girls would ask you where you want to go and you would be doing shakara and smiling
That's when she knows she'll get 100x from you. It's still a loss bro.

5 Likes

Re: I Haven't Received Any Help For A Lady In My Entire Life by tivilol: 7:33pm On Jan 11, 2023
Babara1994:

No lady has ever given me anything like a gift or rendered any assistance to me. I'm 30 years old.

This is probably why I avoid women. I don't benefit anything from them - just losses. I lose money, time, energy, reputation and my precious semen when I get so unfortunate to make friends with any.

am 38 i haven't.
N if dey do u will pay back directly or indirectly

5 Likes

Re: I Haven't Received Any Help For A Lady In My Entire Life by Hendrixky: 7:33pm On Jan 11, 2023
You don't have a plan in life
And secondly you are always with the ones that don't love you

Now stop asking women for 2k, 3k and 10k

That is their own job .....

If you want a woman to spend on you... go for the one that loves you then be ambitious with a good sense of responsibility and set out a plan or project you want to embark on...I assure you she will contribute financially....

I'm talking from experience...for example tell her you want to do bolt driving and you have only 700k...but the car is 1.5m.....bro she will move moutain for you and help you look for the money

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Haven't Received Any Help For A Lady In My Entire Life by tivilol: 7:34pm On Jan 11, 2023
swaley:
gbenu

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Received Any Help For A Lady In My Entire Life by DONFRANSKID(m): 7:35pm On Jan 11, 2023
One day the story go change

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Received Any Help For A Lady In My Entire Life by swaley: 7:35pm On Jan 11, 2023
Babara1994:

That's when she knows she'll get 100x from you. It's still a loss bro.
I thought your problem was never benefited from them?
Abi you want to be the babe in the relationship? You're confusing me brotherman
Re: I Haven't Received Any Help For A Lady In My Entire Life by Babara1994(m): 7:38pm On Jan 11, 2023
swaley:
I thought your problem was never benefited from them?
Abi you want to be the babe in the relationship? You're confusing me brotherman
They are stingy. That's my point

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Received Any Help For A Lady In My Entire Life by Sixfeetbelle: 7:49pm On Jan 11, 2023
Babara1994:

Are you born in 1994?
Re: I Haven't Received Any Help For A Lady In My Entire Life by TwoFourSeven(m): 7:52pm On Jan 11, 2023
Re: I Haven't Received Any Help For A Lady In My Entire Life by Openair: 7:54pm On Jan 11, 2023
Babara1994:

Boss, stop expecting or rather looking to get things from "toastees" (I mean the ones you asked out)... Friends would support you, make friends, you'd surprised how good friends even females would stand with you.
Re: I Haven't Received Any Help For A Lady In My Entire Life by SenecaTheYonger: 7:55pm On Jan 11, 2023
I have but when I was younger and cuter. In fact I didn’t even toast girls then they did the toasting.

I once saw one of those girls that used to gift me and we caught up, she said I wasn’t as cute as I was when I was younger lol. grin
Re: I Haven't Received Any Help For A Lady In My Entire Life by TwoFourSeven(m): 7:59pm On Jan 11, 2023
Babara1994:

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Received Any Help For A Lady In My Entire Life by advanceDNA: 8:07pm On Jan 11, 2023
Babara1994:

Thats the normal thing naaa...most women are redpilled without knowing and accepting.....

they are hardly ever stupid to pack hard earned money and give to one boyfriend in the name of dating every month

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Received Any Help For A Lady In My Entire Life by Nazgul: 8:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
Babara1994:

Stop going out with secondary school girls and jambites and start going out with working class girls and your story would change.

3 Likes

Re: I Haven't Received Any Help For A Lady In My Entire Life by Prettygirl200(f): 8:18pm On Jan 11, 2023
I have assisted a guy financially before

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Received Any Help For A Lady In My Entire Life by Karleb(m): 8:22pm On Jan 11, 2023
That's because you don't ask.

Try asking them politely and you'd be shocked.

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Received Any Help For A Lady In My Entire Life by Karleb(m): 8:25pm On Jan 11, 2023
Prettygirl200:
I have assisted a guy financially before

Even though you behave like ogbanje alot in this section undecided, I don't doubt this comment. smiley
Re: I Haven't Received Any Help For A Lady In My Entire Life by Lance00009: 8:41pm On Jan 11, 2023
You better be grateful to God
You indebted to none
More good life ahead
Re: I Haven't Received Any Help For A Lady In My Entire Life by Prettygirl200(f): 8:47pm On Jan 11, 2023
Karleb:

Even though you behave like ogbanje alot in this section undecided, I don't doubt this comment. smiley

Which one is I behave like ogbanje, are you high? Ur folks that behave like wizards here what do u say about them?
Re: I Haven't Received Any Help For A Lady In My Entire Life by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 11, 2023
I’ve helped my male friends financially and I’ve bought many presents for my partner. Maybe you were around people who didn’t have or some stingy relationships.
Re: I Haven't Received Any Help For A Lady In My Entire Life by Karleb(m): 8:54pm On Jan 11, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Which one is I behave like ogbanje, are you high? Ur folks that behave like wizards here what do u say about them?

You called them wizards already. No need to talk about them anymore. undecided
Re: I Haven't Received Any Help For A Lady In My Entire Life by Prettygirl200(f): 8:55pm On Jan 11, 2023
Karleb:

You called them wizards already. No need to talk about them anymore. undecided
okay thank God u know u all here are wizards
Re: I Haven't Received Any Help For A Lady In My Entire Life by Karleb(m): 9:02pm On Jan 11, 2023
Prettygirl200:
okay thank God u know u all here are wizards

I would, if you agree that you are ogbanje. wink
Re: I Haven't Received Any Help For A Lady In My Entire Life by Prettygirl200(f): 9:16pm On Jan 11, 2023
Karleb:

I would, if you agree that you are ogbanje. wink
that is your business, any Redpill or alpha shit is a wizard, so get lost !!
Re: I Haven't Received Any Help For A Lady In My Entire Life by Karleb(m): 9:19pm On Jan 11, 2023
Prettygirl200:
that is your business, any Redpill or alpha shit is a wizard, so get lost !!

E pain am. grin

Why do you people think everyone is doing Redpill and Affa up and down? undecided
Re: I Haven't Received Any Help For A Lady In My Entire Life by Prettygirl200(f): 9:20pm On Jan 11, 2023
Karleb:

E pain am. grin

Why do you people think everyone is doing Redpill and Affa up and down? undecided
leave my mention oga, and don't ever quote me if u no Want make me and u get problem
Re: I Haven't Received Any Help For A Lady In My Entire Life by Karleb(m): 9:26pm On Jan 11, 2023
Prettygirl200:
leave my mention oga, and don't ever quote me if u no Want make me and u get problem

Not if you leave my mention first. undecided
Re: I Haven't Received Any Help For A Lady In My Entire Life by Prettygirl200(f): 9:29pm On Jan 11, 2023
Karleb:

Not if you leave my mention first. undecided
I don tell u ooo no let me put u among the list of those I hate here, e no go sweet oo. Don't ever quote me again. Good night!!!
Re: I Haven't Received Any Help For A Lady In My Entire Life by Karleb(m): 9:32pm On Jan 11, 2023
Prettygirl200:
I don tell u ooo no let me put u among the list of those I hate here, e no go sweet oo. Don't ever quote me again. Good night!!!

In all honesty, you are disturbing my mentions. Stop quoting me.

No jokes. angry

(1) (Reply)

Finally, Pastor Kumuyi Reveals Why Deeper Life Dont Dance / Can You Eat This?? / Please I Need Your Advise On This One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.