Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Who Is Your Prefer Presido In The 2019 Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Your Prefer Presido In The 2019 Presidential Election (994 Views)

Meet John W.T Gbor: APGA Gets 2019 Presidential Aspirant / The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls / Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Your Prefer Presido In The 2019 Presidential Election by Agapegodstime: 2:19pm On Dec 19, 2017
Dear All;

Who is your prefer president in the 2019 presidential election between Sai Baba and Atiku

as for me NO candidate for me to vote yet

Atiku......ZERO

BUHARI .....ZERO

What about you? and your reasons

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Prefer Presido In The 2019 Presidential Election by Ololanla: 3:05pm On Dec 19, 2017
Half bread is better than none. Atiku would be better, tho not the best.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Prefer Presido In The 2019 Presidential Election by Mynd44: 3:09pm On Dec 19, 2017
EL'Rufai, Tambuwal, Dankwanbo, Donald Duke, Fashola, Osinbajo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Prefer Presido In The 2019 Presidential Election by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 19, 2017
Sai BaBa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Prefer Presido In The 2019 Presidential Election by wakaman: 5:35pm On Dec 19, 2017
Said mai gaskiya!

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Prefer Presido In The 2019 Presidential Election by fergie001: 7:04pm On Dec 19, 2017
Mynd44:
EL'Rufai, Tambuwal, Dankwanbo, Donald Duke, Fashola, Osinbajo

I will stick with Tambuwal,Duke and Dankwambo,not because they are saints but because they have dignified in their previous positions with people from different divides and have little corruption or religious baggage(Nigeria's biggest issues).

Rufai had issues with his BPE,where a lot said he amassed properties that ordinarily he shouldn't possess,he might be intelligent,but has issues about his extremism and corruptly enriching himself as BPE head and FCT Minister.

Fashola is a NO NO,with the borehole and car park allegation,you think he still commands any moral authority.Forget the Lagos success,Ambode has demystified him.Lagos is not the FG where different idiosyncrasies play out. The FOI bill didn't survive due to pressing machinations that had his tacit approval. You and I know how Lagos work.Even his present portfolios is making him look worse.

Osinbajo is a NO NO,he is part of a bad combination. sometimes,these things rub off...do not also think the average Northerner will cede power to Tinubu(in proxy).He might be a good man but sometimes his party make him look like something evil.Lies,utterances,etc....can you eat the white patch of a coconut without first breaking that coconut? not easy.

I honestly do also believe,that the Northern political oligarchs will rely more on Obasanjo than Tinubu if they need a President down South for now(I might be wrong though,but events since 2003 has shown that).

Just my personal opinion.

We wish,but honestly it's going to be an Atiku/Buhari show,and telling me to pick is like choosing between six and half a dozen,because truth be told,they do not strike anyone like what Nigerians need.
It will be difficult but when the aspirants show up,we patriotic Nigerians,will chronicle events(not propaganda) and honestly decide.
Re: Who Is Your Prefer Presido In The 2019 Presidential Election by Liebermantic: 7:18pm On Dec 19, 2017
Atiku will be better than this disaster

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Prefer Presido In The 2019 Presidential Election by yarimo(m): 7:19pm On Dec 19, 2017
BUHARI
BUHARI
BUHARI
BUHARI of APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Prefer Presido In The 2019 Presidential Election by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 19, 2017
Tambuwa, David Mark, Lamido, wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Prefer Presido In The 2019 Presidential Election by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:34pm On Dec 19, 2017
James Ibori Or Atiku Abubakar

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Prefer Presido In The 2019 Presidential Election by Adminisher: 9:41pm On Dec 19, 2017
Buhari all the way

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Prefer Presido In The 2019 Presidential Election by chillychill(f): 9:46pm On Dec 19, 2017
Ain't supporting any of dose two jare. Old leaders looking for more ways to ruin dis country more undecided
Re: Who Is Your Prefer Presido In The 2019 Presidential Election by anibirelawal(m): 10:00pm On Dec 19, 2017
yarimo:
BUHARI
BUHARI
BUHARI
BUHARI of APC

oya cast your VOTE.

LIKES FOR BUHARI....

SHARE FOR ATIKU.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Your Prefer Presido In The 2019 Presidential Election by anibirelawal(m): 10:06pm On Dec 19, 2017
Ololanla:

I think the half bread here should be Buhari... while NONE goes for Atiku....
Re: Who Is Your Prefer Presido In The 2019 Presidential Election by ManirBK: 10:15pm On Dec 19, 2017
Re: Who Is Your Prefer Presido In The 2019 Presidential Election by coputa(m): 10:20pm On Dec 19, 2017
Ololanla:
It's half bread that have been killing Nigeria since independence,let's begin to eat full bread.
Re: Who Is Your Prefer Presido In The 2019 Presidential Election by ItsTutsi(m): 1:08am On Dec 20, 2017
I knew u were ways hungry
Ololanla:
Re: Who Is Your Prefer Presido In The 2019 Presidential Election by stonemasonn: 1:55am On Dec 20, 2017
Al Mustafa for president.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Prefer Presido In The 2019 Presidential Election by vicadex07(m): 2:36am On Dec 20, 2017
Where is Nuhu Ribadu?

Very quiet, humble, hardworking and honest fellow.

Its a pity he has gone Mia when needed most.

He is probably tired of the dirtiness and crookedness which is a basic requirement in Nigeria's politics.
Re: Who Is Your Prefer Presido In The 2019 Presidential Election by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 2:51am On Dec 20, 2017
#PMB1523
Re: Who Is Your Prefer Presido In The 2019 Presidential Election by Annie939(f): 5:17am On Dec 20, 2017
I'm coming let me ask the cleric aka Fr mbaka

(1) (Reply)

Road Construction: Edo Govt. Accelerates Work On Over 90km Of Roads / To Hell With PVC! / 10 Steps To Join Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.