Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges (32965 Views)

David Kingleo Elijah: Going To China To 'Destroy Coronavirus' – Nigerian Prophet / Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 / Shallow And Irrational Atheist Exposed Yet Again For His Strawman Arguments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 24, 2017
@ ScienceWatch @ butterflyl1on

https://www.nairaland.com/4251248/hey-christians-how-much-really#63569148

Link to my thread.

@ butterflyl1on I had no time to really respond to the answers you gave. If you are still interested, I'd do that on the new thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by dalaman: 3:29pm On Dec 24, 2017
KingEbukasBlog take your beer palor challenge and go and away. You don't have 5 thousand naira to give anybody. Go away.

2 Likes

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 3:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
3nim:

Maybe now I can take the speck out of your own eye.
You agree that my problem is fault-finding and not that I make up stories. I find faults .
So do you also agree that I have found some of the faults in Christianity?

Oh please dont take the speck out of my eye 3nim. I want to see what you see now that you publicly admit that you are have the insidious and destructive habit of finding fault. This habit of finding fault plays itself out very destructively inside relationships as we all know. The painful symptoms of such a relationship is well known to all of us. Even innocent children suffer under the crippling indignity of fault finding.

Even the fault finder gets caught in the trap of illusionary perfection.
At this stage I cant agree that you have found faults with "true" Christianity. But I can agree with you that your problem is fault finding.

Be gentle when you take the log out of my own eye, it was there for many years. In spite of having an IQ of 27, I could not remove it.
Be gentle.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 3:40pm On Dec 24, 2017
dalaman:
KingEbukasBlog take your beer palor challenge and go and away. You don't have 5 thousand naira to give anybody. Go away.
Why are you so easily distracted Dalaman, Sir. You have not answered me yet so that I can respectfully deal with your profound question.
By the way, Why do you resort to terrible insults against Kingebukasblog after he showed you much kindness? You are insulting the very man that
can pay cash for your Penal enlargement operation and your recovery out of his side pocket.
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 3:42pm On Dec 24, 2017
3nim:
@ ScienceWatch @ butterflyl1on

https://www.nairaland.com/4251248/hey-christians-how-much-really#63569148

Link to my thread.

@ butterflyl1on I had no time to really respond to the answers you gave. If you are still interested, I'd do that on the new thread.

Following !

THE WORLD NEEDS YOU.
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by sonofthunder: 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
dalaman:
not 5 thousand naira, but a hundred thousand naira, he has a hundred thousand naira. too bad he wouldn't be offering beyond 20% of that anymore.
besides, I thought the LOGICAL PROOF for your accusation would be to win the contest/challenge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 4:11pm On Dec 24, 2017
3nim:

Maybe now I can take the speck out of your own eye.
You agree that my problem is fault-finding and not that I make up stories. I find faults .
So do you also agree that I have found some of the faults in Christianity?
I am happy to agree that you have found fault with individual Christians, but not with Christianity. I am a good example of this as you have heard from many Low-level atheists here.
I can only thank them for their harsh criticisms of me. I maybe the only true Christian here with an IQ of 27. This even resulted in BudaAtum
discriminating against me and doing rituals to ban me.
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by sonofthunder: 4:11pm On Dec 24, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Oh please dont take the speck out of my eye 3nim. I want to see what you see now that you publicly admit that you are have the insidious and destructive habit of finding fault. This habit of finding fault plays itself out very destructively inside relationships as we all know. The painful symptoms of such a relationship is well known to all of us. Even innocent children suffer under the crippling indignity of fault finding.

At this stage I cant agree that you have found faults with "true" Christianity. But I can agree with you that your problem is fault finding.

Be gentle when you take the log out of my own eye, it was there for many years. In spite of having an IQ of 27, I could not remove it.
Be gentle.
laugh wan kill me for where I dey, Lol... I couldn't wait for your comment when I say how she fell for your bait.
please sir, are you a fisherman? you really know how to throw in a hook... Lol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 4:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
sonofthunder:

not 5 thousand naira, but a hundred thousand naira, he has a hundred thousand naira. too bad he wouldn't be offering beyond 20% of that anymore.
besides, I thought the LOGICAL PROOF for your accusation would be to win the contest/challenge.
AAaaah !! How refreshing it is to see a light shining in the dark. Thank you Sir for your courage to correct Dalamans inability to count money. He can only count to 5 thousand.

These Satanists know that it is in there best interest to block Kingebukasblog's awesome yet easy challenge from going ahead. Win or Lose, it will expose the fake light that Atheism represent to the world. It will and already has exposed the dark motives behind Atheists trolling religious topics to attack a God they proudly claim, dont believe exist.

There is a new drug on the market called FLAKKA. It give the users the same delusional ability without logging in.
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 4:27pm On Dec 24, 2017
sonofthunder:

laugh wan kill me for where I dey, Lol... I couldn't wait for your comment when I say how she fell for your bait.
You funny Sir. Ok I share some personal info with you.

My father was a fisherman with IQ 29 which is higher than mine. I look up to him. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by sonofthunder: 4:28pm On Dec 24, 2017
3nim:

I don't see why not. Do you believe they'd run out of materials? I know that China has a large population. I haven't checked on the unemployment rate yet. But A booming intimacy gadget industry would create more jobs for people. A good number of the chinese will be "smiling to the bank" every month.

And if China can't meet the demand, it isn't the only one with a good eye for opportunities. We'd hear of new intimacy gadget firms being opened up in the U.S, of course in Finland as well.
Maybe some overzealous Nigerians might want to put a foot in. If I had the money eh, and the chance to make more money, producing and exporting intimacy gadgets, you think I'd wait for Nairaland? grin

Intimacy gadget... Nairaland replaced my word for dongles and plastic penissess* with "intimacy gadget" smiley
you mean you will go as far as supporting it with your time, money and effort?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by sonofthunder: 4:37pm On Dec 24, 2017
ScienceWatch:
You funny Sir. Ok I share some personal info with you.

My father was a fisherman with IQ 29 which is higher than mine. I look up to him. Lol.
hahahahaha.... I pray I score up to 25 when I finally man up to take my test.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2017
sonofthunder:

Sonofthunder, I am only laughing because you are laughing. Is there no time for deep appreciation of the evidence around us that many religions bring peace to their communities.

True Christian are never a treat to their communities, they live in peace along side their neighbors. Should we find fault with nit-picking their Holy Doctrines? At least 3nim appears to be honest, in that 3nim is really exposing personal shortcomings in understanding the Bible.

The real reason why many battle to understand the Bible, is that they loose sight of the essence of the Bible which is that its primary purpose is spiritual NOT SECULAR.

When one loses track of that, confusion sets in. Spiritual access can never be gained with intellect or degrees.
IT IS A THING OF THE HEART/SPIRIT. GOD IS SPIRIT.

Satan and his demons are also spirit and most people have a real experience with him in their own heart/spirit.
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 4:55pm On Dec 24, 2017
sonofthunder:

Haaaahaaa hic hic your humour is tops.

I used to hid the results of my IQ test for a while, but my highly intelligent girl told me to stop being stupid. Hic hic haaaaaaaaaaaaaa !
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 5:05pm On Dec 24, 2017
sonofthunder:

Laugh out damn loud. Sorry I could not help that.
Let me tell you about the day they wanted to hand me my IQ results. They looked at me and said, No Sir, we will rather send your results via Courier.
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 24, 2017
sonofthunder:

As far as I'd go in supporting any business I wish to start.
My point is, as long as it's not a human being I'd be selling or any illegal product AND it brings me good-looking money, then please let me support it with my time, *money*, and effort in peace.
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 24, 2017
sonofthunder:

Bros, I didn't take any bait.
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 24, 2017
ScienceWatch:

Be gentle.

The only thing that has been destroyed as a result of this terrible problem, is my ...faith. The relationship with people, people I can see and feel, people who don't keep silent when I ask for answers, is still very much intact; thank you for not asking cheesy It seems this problem is only restricted to Religion. Illusionary perfection? If it were perfect I wouldn't be finding its shortcomings. grin

How do Children suffer under this? As much as the children of God who are starving around Africa?

I find faults In Individual Christians.

I've found faults in Pastors, PRIESTS (gosh so many)...men of God.

I've been finding faults in the church as a body, and in its different "versions or divisions: Catholic, protestant...I'm aslo sure you know SCOAN (I'm sorry to mention this).

I find many, many faults in the Bible.

It's even stronger than I think, I don't just find the faults, I look for them.

Let me know what "true" Christianity is, so we'd know if I've found faults in it as well.
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by sonofthunder: 6:45pm On Dec 24, 2017
3nim:

okay oh, suit yourself...
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by sonofthunder: 6:45pm On Dec 24, 2017
3nim:

okay oh, suit yourself...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by sonofthunder: 6:49pm On Dec 24, 2017
3nim:

My point is, as long as it's not a human being I'd be selling or any illegal product AND it brings me good-looking money, then please let me support it with my time, *money*, and effort in peace.
let me make it simple then (I always have a lot in my head), will you allow believers in God serve him with their time, effort and money in PEACE?
They wouldn't be selling humans in this case just so you know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 7:27pm On Dec 24, 2017
3nim:

The only thing that has been destroyed as a result of this terrible problem, is my ...faith. The relationship with people, people I can see and feel, people who don't keep silent when I ask for answers, is still very much intact; thank you for not asking cheesy It seems this problem is only restricted to Religion. Illusionary perfection? If it were perfect I wouldn't be finding its shortcomings. grin

How do Children suffer under this? As much as the children of God who are starving around Africa?

I find faults In Individual Christians.

I've found faults in Pastors, PRIESTS (gosh so many)...men of God.

I've been finding faults in the church as a body, and in its different "versions or divisions: Catholic, protestant...I'm aslo sure you know SCOAN (I'm sorry to mention this).

I find many, many faults in the Bible.

It's even stronger than I think, I don't just find the faults, I look for them.

Let me know what "true" Christianity is, so we'd know if I've found faults in it as well.

You have the makings of a true blue blooded truth seeker 3nim. Hold on. Hold on.

When you said above, "The only thing that has been destroyed as a result of this terrible problem, is my ...faith." It saddened me because I knew immediately that you know what Atheist dont know or will never admit.
I have read carefully through your entire honest post three times. Your honesty is indeed refreshing. Faith is a precious spiritual asset for those that had the blessing to experience it. Thats why I am sad if I meet anyone that had to go through what I call the GREATEST LOSS.
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 7:39pm On Dec 24, 2017
3nim:

3nim, I think that sonofthunder's concern is that many of those plastic dicks/penisses/Dongles could be illegal because it is longer than a mans arm. And with marriage now legal between two women, those 1.5meter long Dongles can seriously damage a women if her marriage partner has sex with her. I may be wrong as usual, what do you say Sonofthunder.
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 7:45pm On Dec 24, 2017
budaatum:

You haven't engaged with him long enough. Read some of his postings and report back please.
Time is running out BudaAtum, You are ducking and diving from Kingebukasblog's simple challenge. Man up and signup so we can witness the truth about you.
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 25, 2017
4kings:

Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin
Compliments of the season guys.
Merry Christmas bro!!

1 Like

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by 4kings: 4:47pm On Dec 25, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Merry Christmas bro!!
Have a great holiday!!!

1 Like

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by sonofthunder: 7:47pm On Dec 25, 2017
ScienceWatch:
3nim, I think that sonofthunder's concern is that many of those plastic dicks/penisses/Dongles could be illegal because it is longer than a mans arm. And with marriage now legal between two women, those 1.5meter long Dongles can seriously damage a women if her marriage partner has sex with her. I may be wrong as usual, what do you say Sonofthunder.
hahahahaha... why don't we rather allow her find the fault in that though I'm sure there's no problem with that(that is, if I put myself in her shoes and utilise her GENIUS level IQ)
Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 9:52pm On Dec 25, 2017
sonofthunder:

hahahahaha... why don't we rather allow her find the fault in that though I'm sure there's no problem with that(that is, if I put myself in her shoes and utilise her GENIUS level IQ)
Lol.
I agree. You are very flexible when dealing with complex issues Sonofthunder.

I ate everywhere today and noticed that my IQ is dropping below the danger zone. So I need one week break to recover.
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 26, 2017
sonofthunder:

let me make it simple then (I always have a lot in my head), will you allow believers in God serve him with their time, effort and money in PEACE?
They wouldn't be selling humans in this case just so you know.

Sorry...I thought you wanted me to follow up the point that you quoted...which had nothing to do with the question you're asking here.

You're asking if I'd let people serve God with their time, effort and money in peace.

Before you asked:
sonofthunder:

I'm sorry, I never claimed to have a Genius-level IQ. If you really do have a question, please directly let me know what it is, to avoid further misunderstanding.
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by sonofthunder: 4:21am On Dec 26, 2017
3nim:

Sorry...I thought you wanted me to follow up the point that you quoted...which had nothing to do with the question you're asking here.

You're asking if I'd let people serve God with their time, effort and money in peace.

Before you asked:

I'm sorry, I never claimed to have a Genius-level IQ. If you really do have a question, please directly let me know what it is, to avoid further misunderstanding.

It has everything to do with our discussion. My sister its all related (that's why I asked for you to allow me to keep it simple - I'm not good at typing epistles)

We can forget IQ scores for now as I anticipate an answer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by sonofthunder: 4:24am On Dec 26, 2017
ScienceWatch:
I agree. You are very flexible when dealing with complex issues Sonofthunder.

I ate everywhere today and noticed that my IQ is dropping below the danger zone. So I need one week break to recover.
Lol, everyone needs a break every once in a while and I'm sure you don't need anything that will drop your IQ further.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 9:32am On Dec 26, 2017
To the highly esteemed Nairalanders that I had the pleasure to see on Nairaland ; GodsMopol, vaxx, bloodofthelamb, KingEbukasBlog, Ekatwins, Veron265, SpeedndAccuracy, felixomor, butterflylion, MAXIMAL123, Ermacc, shegssosplendid, Pidgin2, Roy52793
and many others that are selflessly protecting young people from the dangers of Satanic Atheism.

A heartfelt compliments of the festive season to you all !

Warning! Beware of the Satanic prophet of modern Atheism, Richard Dawkins and Harris. Dawkins has influenced an unsuspecting country, Finland to make it a criminal offence to teach children under 13 yrs old about God. Finland has also agreed to shockingly make Marriage between two men legal. Men can now legally insert their lollipops into another mans excrement for comic relief. It is sad that these marriages will be eternally childless. It did not stop there.

Finland showed their appreciation for the Atheistic wisdom of Richard Dawkins they went so far as to also legalize the marriage of two women.
These women will have to strap onto their waist, 1.5 meter long plastic electronic Dongles/Lollipops to penetrate their partners and consummate their eternally childless marriages.

BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY !

Thanks to the many that went to check out Emmanuel TV, and see scientifically verified evidence that the HOLY GOSPELS are true. May have written to me saying that their faith has grown deeper, their understanding of the promises of the Mighty Jesus has rapidly grown, their worship in their own churches are now more rewarding.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply)

Image Of An Angel Appears In The Clouds In Pretoria,south Africa. / Is It A Sin For A Christian To Smoke? / Ekiti Pilgrims Visit Site Where Jesus Turned Water Into Wine In Jerusalem. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.