Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,917 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges (32794 Views)

David Kingleo Elijah: Going To China To 'Destroy Coronavirus' – Nigerian Prophet / Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 / Shallow And Irrational Atheist Exposed Yet Again For His Strawman Arguments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 8:40pm On Dec 22, 2017
sonofthunder:

true that.
Sonofthunder you dont have to agree with me on this, but is it your experience that sane humans are in awe when standing before creation, from the tremendous expanse of the universe to the infinitesimally tiny. When we see the enormous intelligence implanted in so-called unreasoning creatures, we appreciate that they are the result of the wisdom and power that designed them.
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 8:49pm On Dec 22, 2017
sonofthunder:

Lol, pls don't make me pee... how do they worship a 'no-god' again?
It is true Sir, There are a small number of people globally that believe in and strongly defend their beloved No-god. On the other hand there are billions of people that believe in and worship their God.

The believers in No-god accept that their god is inferior and can never create all the magnificence on planet earth. No-god also dont have spiritual powers and emotional characteristics. No-god is exciting and more robot.

The believers in God the creator, .........
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 9:03pm On Dec 22, 2017
3nim:

I don't know what you look like but I can picture someone smiling very very happily, while typing this. I sense a lot of sarcasm loll.
World peace is a long shot away from this challenge having a winner cry

From your perspective, I'd say that Christians could also bring about world peace by taking up a similar challenge. The world needs...everyone?
Millions of true Christians can rejoice when they see that this challenge is about TRUTH, VERIFIABLE TRUTH. Not conjecture. I note that you have held the highly esteemed position of teacher of spiritual materials. I am not good at quoting scripture, but you make it easy for me to explain my perspective. 3nim you know that the mighty Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and ..........."

Now when I say that this challenge is about truth, I am mindful of what Jesus said. therefore all verified truth is Jesus. He did not say he can tell us the truth. He said I am the truth and OMG did he prove it.
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 9:36pm On Dec 22, 2017
JackBizzle:

grin

You, kingebukasblog and sciencewatch don't want to have sense this Christmas.

The challenge is dead on arrival
Your prophet of modern Atheism must be saying to the other wanabe Atheist prophet Harris " Just look at the dismal failure of our unregistered Low-level Atheists out there. Harris my Satan worshiping friend, THE END IS NEAR."

1 Like

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 9:40pm On Dec 22, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Go ahead and post them ALL. the answer/s may be simpler than you think. wink

Sometimes we look for answers in the wrong places so naturally condition our minds to expect lengthy and sometimes smart answers when some answers can be short and stupid. smiley
mmmm, following.
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 10:00pm On Dec 22, 2017
3nim:

I don't know what you look like but I can picture someone smiling very very happily, while typing this. I sense a lot of sarcasm loll.

From your perspective, I'd say that Christians could also bring about world peace by taking up a similar challenge. The world needs...everyone?
Well said, Go back refreshed and teach your awesome spiritual things while seeking effective mentor-ship on how to access the Holy-Spirit personally. Meanwhile point your students to where they can witness real examples of the manifestations of spiritual power. That approach is simple and direct, no fancy motivational speeches needed.

THE WORLD NEEDS YOU !
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 10:22pm On Dec 22, 2017
budaatum:

Please provide evidence of buda mudslinging.
oK. Sorry. Could be excrement swinging then ? I mean you introduced a link that show how the Prophet of Atheism has influenced an unsuspecting country like Finland to LEGALIZE the marriage of men rapidly putting their lollipop into other mens shitbags. What about the women, their cost of living will increase because they must buy battery operated Dongles/Artificial peniss with a very short life span because it is made in CHINA. Prophet Richard Dawkins know what he is doing to Finland. It wont be long when Finlands population will be 5% of what it is now. There will be no toy shops, baby food manufacturers and baby clothes shops. There economy will collapse.

Is this what the Atheists doctrines produce?
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by butterflyl1on: 11:47pm On Dec 22, 2017
author=3nim post=63522554]

I spent all this time editing this. The actual questions have been emboldened, the other things are just details or yarn....

A test layout seemed more organised to me. You can explain individual answers.

1a) Who are the actual "children" of God? (...multiple choice)
(a) the devoted followers only
(b) the partial followers and the devoted ones
(c) the People in India who grew up believeing in Krishna, a god with blue skin, gods with multiple arms (apparently they should go to hell for this)
(d) Mentally deranged ("mad" ) people
(e) all of the above, infact every human being

1 John 3 (NIV)
3 See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him.2 Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when Christ appears,[a] we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is. 3 All who have this hope in him purify themselves, just as he is pure.
4 Everyone who sins breaks the law; in fact, sin is lawlessness. 5 But you know that he appeared so that he might take away our sins. And in him is no sin.6 No one who lives in him keeps on sinning. No one who continues to sin has either seen him or known him.
7 Dear children, do not let anyone lead you astray. The one who does what is right is righteous, just as he is righteous. 8 The one who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil’s work. 9 No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God’s seed remains in them; they cannot go on sinning, because they have been born of God.10 This is how we know who the children of God are and who the children of the devil are: Anyone who does not do what is right is not God’s child, nor is anyone who does not love their brother and sister

1b) A loving father lets his children burn in an ever-growing fire for all eternity for doing bad things. Do you think that's a fair punishment?

Hell was not prepared for anyone except the devil however anyone who DECIDES to live his kind of life despite knowing that God is against such automatically joins himself to the devil like an inseparable magnetic union. So where ever the devil is headed they would be too. This has absolutely nothing to do with God but everything to do with the WRONG choices made by those who rejected God and his ways. My first response already let's you know that not all creation are Gods children.

1c) How can a person change his spiritual paternity? First you are a child of God, and then you when you decide to become "evil", you also become the child of the devil. This means that being a child of God is only figurative spiritually. I used to think that it was spiritually true

Refer to answer 1 above.

2) How did Jesus really enter the story...was he created by God? Or was he also God (catholic trinity ideology) and he took part in creation? I mean before he was born of the virgin Mary...

Your answer is found here. I suggest you read it slowly and ask questions if you still do not understand

John 1.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

6 There was a man sent from God whose name was John. 7 He came as a witness to testify concerning that light, so that through him all might believe. 8 He himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the light.

9 The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world. 10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. 11 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. 12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— 13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.

14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

15 (John testified concerning him. He cried out, saying, “This is the one I spoke about when I said, ‘He who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me.’”) 16 Out of his fullness we have all received grace in place of grace already given. 17 For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. 18 No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and[b] is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known.

3) About that tree in the Middle of the garden, Eden....the question is just WHY? God could have planted a mango tree, why did he plant the one that was not to be touched? And the one that could damn humanity?

3b) Maybe he did that to "fulfil" the scriptures. Did he?

Absolute love and obedience is never forced but CHOSEN out of genuine love and loyalty. For this to be seen as true, a test or tests are presented. You can view the tree as a test of loyalty and obedience. Disobedience to God brings death (this is still same as my first answer above) The tree was simply symbolic of a test since God wanted FREE WILL OBEDIENCE and not a forced one.

3c) What really are the scriptures then ? I thought the scriptures came after the men who, sort of, documented them (this is like the egg before the chicken or the chicken before the egg)

Scriptures are simply documentation of events either in real biblical timing or as history. The events happened in reality but putting them in writing made them scripture. Scripture simply means WRITING or HOLY WRITING.

4) Does God really like stories? because honestly, Bible stories have made some really good movies.
He knew it was ALLL going to happen. So what was his plan? did he think he'd be wrong at some point and that humans wouldn't sin anymore? HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON WOULD HAVE TO DIE AND HE KNEW IT. He let it happen. Most of his creation/children would end up in hell and he knew it. Adam and What's up with this?

Having free will in operation as permitted by God to man means that despite knowing the outcome of an event does not enable Him to interfere except the subject asks for intervention (also based on his free will). God is authority but still gave man some measure of authority of his own but mans authority MUST align with the authority of God even with his free will. You may find this strange and say how is it really free if I still am not allowed to choose what I want. Well the truth is that YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU WANT BECAUSE YOU DO NOT OMNISCIENT AND OMNIPOTENT. your authority is limited so the only way to ensure you live is to FREELY choose God above all else. I already told you, we are not all Gods children.

5) Is God all-knowing? Did he or did he not know...
(a) ...that that serpent was evil? y/n
(b) ...that Adam and Eve would eat the apple
(c) ...That his only begotten son would have to suffer and die?
(d) ...That sin would , in all honesty, be fun to commit sometimes so his creation would have to give up doing things they like
He should have known all these before he created anything. He could have spared Jesus christ all of that pain and suffering, really

Jesus had an assignment which had to be accomplished and he already accepted to carry it out so there was no going back regardless of how painful it would be. Besides the glory was far heavier than the suffering.

There is no fun in sin. Whoever told you this lied to you. It is only fun to a spiritually dead person and a physically alive person. Sin is of the flesh so since the flesh feeds us responses based on our senses so I understand why you made the mistake of calling it fun. It's like alcohol that gives a high (which is fun to those taking it) or cigarettes. However the manufacturers still issue warnings. THERE ARE ALWAYS AFTER EFFECTS.

5) God is all powerful?
(a) Why didn't he crush Lucifer them one time? Instead of letting him tempt his children....
(b) In fact, he could have deleted sin from existence or made humans have no desire to sin. Why didn't he?

As far as God is concerned, Satan has been dealt with but just like in the garden of Eden he had to leave him to stick around for a bit so he can be like the tree in the garden for Adam. His job is to ensure we serve God based on our free willed choice of servitute and not forced. Deleting sin is simply making us mindless robots. God wouldn't be fair on us and out loyalty wouldn't be absolute. You choose and you do.

6a) Innocent people, children, CHRISTIANS die horribly daily. Is this his will or is he waiting for the right number of people to die before he saves his children ?

You see death as gory and bad but surely you should not expect a God to see it this way especially since he is the one who made the same souls. If anyone who is truly a child of God dies then glory be to God for he has his place with God but just like I said in answer 1 if anyone who isn't God's own dies then he only has himself to blame.

Now lets get to the smaller things
The whole contradictory book.
I don't understand how people keep reading it like it's all rosy and fine in there.

7) Does he have multiple personalities? God of love-God of war, God of vengeance-God of mercy. Vengeance and mercy stand on 2 opposite sides of the spectrum

This simply speaks of his sovereign nature and his position of God who acts based on his capacity and his expected end and not ours. However his expected end is always pleasant for those who as his even in death. smiley.

(8 ) Is the Bible 100% accurate? Could it really be God's or Jesus's words? Did the Matthew, Mark, Luke and John literally carry their "pen and paper" everywhere ? ...I mean you have quoted statement after quoted statement in the Bible

100% accurate and no those disciples did not have to carry their writing material everywhere but of course eye witness accounts can always be written later. Or can you forget (2 months later) a memorable event that happened to you? .

10)(a) Explain God's take on rape and why I should understand it.

What do you think his take is?

(b) Explain his take on me being able to sacrifice my own child willingly and blindly in obedience to him ( here I get the answer that God wouldn't give me a temptation that is too big for me. well...)

If you are referring to Abraham and Isaac then I suggest you read that scripture again in detail.

11) Do you believe that a LOOOOOOT of Christians are just afraid of hell?

Are you afraid of hell? I am not and I believe many also are not.

12) How can you really know that Jesus spoke to you or touched you or convince someone else of it? The usual answer here, is "I just feel it", which does not convince me. I'd like a writing on the wall, or a mark on my arm. Feelings fade sometimes. If I had the writing on the wall and someone else could confirm I am not hallucinating, then that would be awesome

You do not understand what faith is and how it works and also that your will cannot overrule that of God so when you say how you want it then you make God your servant. God chooses how he speaks with you and not the other way round. All that is expected of you is to be able to receive from him as a purified holy vessel. Do you doubt that God can speak to you audibly?

13) Why does it seem like God isn't keen on saving his children from the flames of hell ? If he were we would all be saved by now, tbh. Instead, he lets people do the work, he definitely knows they won't all succeed. Even when people seek him, they don't find him, contrary to his word in Matthew 7:7 (I held on to this so much)...there have been people who sought his presence or help in their lives. MOST did not get answers....The explanation I get to this is that the people don't seek long enough... okayyyy

Just like your comment above about how YOU would like God to speak to you, many people ask amiss and seek God for their selfish gains. God cannot be mocked. Seek God sincerely and you will find him. Even as you type he is waiting on you.

[s]

My mistake was trying to read the Bible. Didn't he want me to understand?

I believe I've thought up more questions in my life. I only remembered these for now[/s].

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by budaatum: 1:42am On Dec 23, 2017
ScienceWatch:
oK. Sorry.
There's no need for an apology.
Where's the stuff I ask you for please?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by sonofthunder: 7:03am On Dec 23, 2017
ScienceWatch:
It is true Sir, There are a small number of people globally that believe in and strongly defend their beloved No-god. On the other hand there are billions of people that believe in and worship their God.

The believers in No-god accept that their god is inferior and can never create all the magnificence on planet earth. No-god also dont have spiritual powers and emotional characteristics. No-god is exciting and more robot.

The believers in God the creator, .........

Now that's just sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by sonofthunder: 7:13am On Dec 23, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Sonofthunder you dont have to agree with me on this, but is it your experience that sane humans are in awe when standing before creation, from the tremendous expanse of the universe to the infinitesimally tiny. When we see the enormous intelligence implanted in so-called unreasoning creatures, we appreciate that they are the result of the wisdom and power that designed them.

DoctorAlien created many threads that relate with your thoughts here. I'll post just two but you can find many more on his profile...

https://www.nairaland.com/4076836/evolution-produce-eye-not-chance

https://www.nairaland.com/4080334/climbing-ladder-life-grand-canyon

Cc: butterflylion KingEbukasBlog

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by sonofthunder: 7:16am On Dec 23, 2017
Cc: seun, lalasticlala, ishilove and OAM4J
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 7:32am On Dec 23, 2017
sonofthunder:

DoctorAlien created many threads that relate with your thoughts here. I'll post just two but you can find many more on his profile...

https://www.nairaland.com/4076836/evolution-produce-eye-not-chance

https://www.nairaland.com/4080334/climbing-ladder-life-grand-canyon

Cc: butterflylion KingEbukasBlog
This is very kind of you. I will go view the links you posted here. I trust it will not contain anything anal and cruelty to children like the link BudaAtum sent me. BudaAtum is proud that Richard Dawkins has engineered the future of Finland. Now no children under 13yrs can be taught about God. Men that penetrate other men's excrement can now LEGALLY Marry.

Now women can marry women. Sales of battery operated Dongles/plasic joysticks is projected to be a top seller in Finland because of the modern prophet of Atheism's Satanic influence in this unsuspecting country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 7:34am On Dec 23, 2017
butterflyl1on:
author=3nim post=63522554]

I spent all this time editing this. The actual questions have been emboldened, the other things are just details or yarn....

A test layout seemed more organised to me. You can explain individual answers.

1 John 3 (NIV)
3 See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him.2 Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when Christ appears,[a] we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is. 3 All who have this hope in him purify themselves, just as he is pure.
4 Everyone who sins breaks the law; in fact, sin is lawlessness. 5 But you know that he appeared so that he might take away our sins. And in him is no sin.6 No one who lives in him keeps on sinning. No one who continues to sin has either seen him or known him.
7 Dear children, do not let anyone lead you astray. The one who does what is right is righteous, just as he is righteous. 8 The one who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil’s work. 9 No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God’s seed remains in them; they cannot go on sinning, because they have been born of God.10 This is how we know who the children of God are and who the children of the devil are: Anyone who does not do what is right is not God’s child, nor is anyone who does not love their brother and sister

Hell was not prepared for anyone except the devil however anyone who DECIDES to live his kind of life despite knowing that God is against such automatically joins himself to the devil like an inseparable magnetic union. So where ever the devil is headed they would be too. This has absolutely nothing to do with God but everything to do with the WRONG choices made by those who rejected God and his ways. My first response already let's you know that not all creation are Gods children.

Refer to answer 1 above.

Your answer is found here. I suggest you read it slowly and ask questions if you still do not understand

John 1.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

6 There was a man sent from God whose name was John. 7 He came as a witness to testify concerning that light, so that through him all might believe. 8 He himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the light.

9 The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world. 10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. 11 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. 12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— 13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.

14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

15 (John testified concerning him. He cried out, saying, “This is the one I spoke about when I said, ‘He who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me.’”) 16 Out of his fullness we have all received grace in place of grace already given. 17 For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. 18 No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and[b] is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known.

Absolute love and obedience is never forced but CHOSEN out of genuine love and loyalty. For this to be seen as true, a test or tests are presented. You can view the tree as a test of loyalty and obedience. Disobedience to God brings death (this is still same as my first answer above) The tree was simply symbolic of a test since God wanted FREE WILL OBEDIENCE and not a forced one.

Scriptures are simply documentation of events either in real biblical timing or as history. The events happened in reality but putting them in writing made them scripture. Scripture simply means WRITING or HOLY WRITING.

Having free will in operation as permitted by God to man means that despite knowing the outcome of an event does not enable Him to interfere except the subject asks for intervention (also based on his free will). God is authority but still gave man some measure of authority of his own but mans authority MUST align with the authority of God even with his free will. You may find this strange and say how is it really free if I still am not allowed to choose what I want. Well the truth is that YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU WANT BECAUSE YOU DO NOT OMNISCIENT AND OMNIPOTENT. your authority is limited so the only way to ensure you live is to FREELY choose God above all else. I already told you, we are not all Gods children.

Jesus had an assignment which had to be accomplished and he already accepted to carry it out so there was no going back regardless of how painful it would be. Besides the glory was far heavier than the suffering.

There is no fun in sin. Whoever told you this lied to you. It is only fun to a spiritually dead person and a physically alive person. Sin is of the flesh so since the flesh feeds us responses based on our senses so I understand why you made the mistake of calling it fun. It's like alcohol that gives a high (which is fun to those taking it) or cigarettes. However the manufacturers still issue warnings. THERE ARE ALWAYS AFTER EFFECTS.

As far as God is concerned, Satan has been dealt with but just like in the garden of Eden he had to leave him to stick around for a bit so he can be like the tree in the garden for Adam. His job is to ensure we serve God based on our free willed choice of servitute and not forced. Deleting sin is simply making us mindless robots. God wouldn't be fair on us and out loyalty wouldn't be absolute. You choose and you do.

You see death as gory and bad but surely you should not expect a God to see it this way especially since he is the one who made the same souls. If anyone who is truly a child of God dies then glory be to God for he has his place with God but just like I said in answer 1 if anyone who isn't God's own dies then he only has himself to blame.

This simply speaks of his sovereign nature and his position of God who acts based on his capacity and his expected end and not ours. However his expected end is always pleasant for those who as his even in death. smiley.

100% accurate and no those disciples did not have to carry their writing material everywhere but of course eye witness accounts can always be written later. Or can you forget (2 months later) a memorable event that happened to you? .

What do you think his take is?

If you are referring to Abraham and Isaac then I suggest you read that scripture again in detail.

Are you afraid of hell? I am not and I believe many also are not.

You do not understand what faith is and how it works and also that your will cannot overrule that of God so when you say how you want it then you make God your servant. God chooses how he speaks with you and not the other way round. All that is expected of you is to be able to receive from him as a purified holy vessel. Do you doubt that God can speak to you audibly?

Just like your comment above about how YOU would like God to speak to you, many people ask amiss and seek God for their selfish gains. God cannot be mocked. Seek God sincerely and you will find him. Even as you type he is waiting on you.

[s]

My mistake was trying to read the Bible. Didn't he want me to understand?

I believe I've thought up more questions in my life. I only remembered these for now[/s].

Mmmmm. It is refreshing to see two teachers of spiritual things help one another.
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 10:39am On Dec 23, 2017
It is "Alleged" that a High-Level Atheist from France will finally accept the revolutionary, world changing challenge hosted on this internationally recognized platform Nairaland and the huge prize will be kindly sponsored by the highly esteemed Nairalander Kingebukasblog.

Rumour has it that the challenger will sign up with Kingebukasblog this afternoon. He claims that he is a sincere TRUTH SEEKER and believe that this challenge will unify lovers of TRUTH.

May his elbows be greased !
THE WORLD NEEDS HIM
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 11:53am On Dec 23, 2017
sonofthunder:

Lol, pls don't make me pee... how do they worship a 'no-god' again?
In their latest Atheist church they sing praise songs to the prophet of modern Atheism Richard Dawkins.
They fervently thank their No-god for blessing them with a man of superior intellect.

Then prophet Richard Dawkins will preach hatred and destruction toward Christianity. Admonishing his faithful followers to rid the world of Christianity. It is Alleged that they will faint from excitement due to the heightened hatred flowing like molten lead through their advanced intellect.

All the while, the hyme called Richard we love you is playing in the background. The revival ends when security start collecting tithes/fees.
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 12:00pm On Dec 23, 2017
budaatum:

Mmmmm. I see where you are going with your Gestapo interrogation techniques.
You are praying to have me banned.

Go ahead BudaAtum, ban me. I have a few other very interesting blogs that I enjoy. I hope you succeed with your vengeful plans. It is "Alleged" that Low-Level ATHEISTS finger hovers over the "Report" button while hunting Christians or anyone that disagrees with them.

Good bye !
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 12:42pm On Dec 23, 2017
budaatum:

Meaningful apologies is good. Listen up now. I have the email communication between myself and Google admin about that alleged 22yr clinical study that Atheism is a mental disease in my mail box. Meanwhile be satisfied that the entire internet is flooded with same "allegations."
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 1:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
sonofthunder:

Now that's just sad

Atheists know that all true religions of the light are founded on invisible spirit power. They are compelled to attack and destroy everything connected to that light.

Atheists are full of contradictions because they claim that they dont believe in the fairy tales of spirit beings, but they join dark spiritual cults,
they also go to witchdoctors, spiritualists, etc for material gain from the invisible spirits of the dark.

Their No-god that they defend is Satan and its demons. Atheist Presidents, doctors, judges etc are known to attend Satanic rituals to gain more power from invisible beings.

We are not fooled by the dark mission of Atheism to destroy all that is good. Just look at Atheism has done to Finland. The modern day prophet of Satanic Atrheism, Richard Dawkins has engineered the destructive future of Finland. Now no children under 13yrs can be taught about God. Men that penetrate other men's excrement can now LEGALLY Marry.

Men can marry men

Now women can marry women. Sales of battery operated Dongles/plasic joysticks is projected to be a top seller in Finland because of the modern prophet of Atheism's Satanic influence in this unsuspecting country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 1:33pm On Dec 23, 2017
3nim:

What could be impossible would be you converting an atheist to a christian. You don't have points that are good enough to break down

In fact, it would be much easier to convince me to become an atheist- there's more points on their side, to be honest.
You and sir Ebuka could both bring points you consider to be irrefutable, but then I see a fault you can't see in it. Because you can't see this fault or "comma", you'd say that I'm "illogical".

I'm not really into the idea of gay marriage, honestly. But it's not my business and it's not my life. I just want you to know that in about 50 years, it might be a very normal thing for a child to say his dad's Name is Peter and his mom's name is Paul. The same horror a child woud have to see its parents having sex lolll would be the same horror he would have if the parents were gay.

You say above that, "it would be much easier to convince me to become an atheist- there's more points on their side, to be honest." Consider this, the modern day prophet of Atheism, Richard Dawkins has engineered the bleak future of Finland. Now no children under 13yrs can be taught about God or enter a church, but Men who lustfully penetrate other men's excrement can now LEGALLY Marry.

Now women can also marry women. Sales of battery operated Dongles/plasic joysticks is projected to be a top seller in Finland because of the modern prophet of Atheism's Satanic influence in this unsuspecting country.

This brief example points to evidence that Atheism is founded on destructive Satanic spiritual forces. Atheism has been pressuring sane humanity to accept Satanic practices as normal, child pornography, anal sex, men marrying men, women marrying women, the destruction of all sacred doctrines and many more.

1 Like

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 3:00pm On Dec 23, 2017
My understanding of the true nature of all the quests on this thread is that they are all stars regardless of how dim some shine.

You are all stars, you shine in all seasons, to everyone else in the Niaraland family. Season's Greetings!

SALUTE !!!
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 4:31pm On Dec 23, 2017
3nim:

There will be a winner soon, it is "ALLEGED" that a Scandinavian dude is also plucking up the courage to signup for this challenge.

Are you psychic ? My girl also asked me why am I so happy on the keyboard. I actually type with one finger. No madam, I only resort to sarcasm when I am physically threatened. Sign up 3nim.

THE WORLD NEEDS YOU !!
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 4:49pm On Dec 23, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Indeed you are immeasurably shameless. Your position is on the word REPENT but the said evil you said God repented of you have no idea what it was.

How can God repent over something he never did?

This was the same thing you did on the other thread with the word hybridization. All you do is hold on to a word and not look at the context in which it was spoken and then draw your inference.

You are a clown and deserve to get a full time job as a comedian. Even when you were asked to state the said evil God repented of you said with your own mouth that YOU DO NOT KNOW AND NEITHER WAS IT STATED yet in same breath you insist that God repented (based on the usage of the word and not the context) and you say you are normal or your brain is not withered and dry?

Please take yourself in for a mental evaluation. I have told you that ever since you became an atheist your mental state has been on a steady decline and every day on nairaland you keep proving me right.

The best advice anyone can give you today on nairaland is simply to shut up and bury your head in hibernating shame away from this thread until hopefully you receive fertilized sense into your head.
If he accepts your kind advice, then what next ? How about Dalaman checking out this link - https://www.nairaland.com/4249865/what-christians-think-homo-neanderthals#63543732
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by 4kings: 5:09pm On Dec 23, 2017
ScienceWatch:
I also have a high IQ of 27, so what are they bragging about? Besides, there is something far superior than intelligence, IT IS WISDOM.

Wisdom cannot be gained by memorizing exam papers, nor from ignoring a challenge such as this one offered by a truly WISE man and esteemed Nairalander, Kingebukasblog.
Wow, you seriously have a "high" IQ of 27.

That's interesting. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by 4kings: 5:14pm On Dec 23, 2017
KingEbukasBlog your definition of atheism has been refuted.
So what's the point of number 2, are you trying to shoot yourself in the foot.

I don't know if this challenge is still on, it would have been fun to debate number 1 with you, but it might just end up in a stalemate.

And i support budaatum request of a judge though.

1 Like

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 5:30pm On Dec 23, 2017
4kings:

Wow, you seriously have a "high" IQ of 27.

That's interesting. grin grin grin grin
Thanks Sir. Thats why I can communicate so well with Low-Level Atheists world wide.
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 5:42pm On Dec 23, 2017
4kings:
KingEbukasBlog your definition of atheism has been refuted.
So what's the point of number 2, are you trying to shoot yourself in the foot.

I don't know if this challenge is still on, it would have been fun to debate number 1 with you, but it might just end up in a stalemate.

And i support budaatum request of a judge though.
Firstly, the rules of the OP is sound and fair across the board.

Seconly, Kingebukasblog will do well to consider the following in formulating his definition of modern Atheism ;

The modern day prophet of Atheism, Richard Dawkins has engineered the bleak future of Finland. Now no children under 13yrs can be taught about God or enter a church, but Men who lustfully penetrate other men's excrement can now LEGALLY Marry.

Now women can also marry women. Sales of battery operated Dongles/plasic joysticks is projected to be a top seller in Finland because of the modern prophet of Atheism's Satanic influence in this unsuspecting country.

This brief example points to evidence that Atheism is founded on destructive Satanic spiritual forces. Atheism has been pressuring sane humanity to accept Satanic practices as normal, child pornography, anal sex, men marrying men, women marrying women, the destruction of all sacred doctrines and many more.
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by 4kings: 5:43pm On Dec 23, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Thanks Sir. Thats why I can communicate so well with Low-Level Atheists world wide.
Uhmm...
Please look at your post again.
Did you mean 27 or 270.

Any matured man with IQ lower than 50 is mentally challenged.

Where did you take your IQ test or are you referring to a context i'm not aware of?

1 Like

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 5:47pm On Dec 23, 2017
4kings:

Uhmm...
Please look at your post again.
Did you mean 27 or 270.

Any matured man with IQ lower than 50 is mentally challenged.

Where did you take your IQ test or are you referring to a context i'm not aware of?
Yes IQ 27 I am afraid to admit. my dream was to have IQ 45 but there are guys here that are keeping me back oo
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by 4kings: 5:48pm On Dec 23, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Firstly, the rules of the OP is sound and fair across the board.

Seconly, Kingebukasblog will do well to consider the following in formulating his definition of modern Atheism ;

The modern day prophet of Atheism, Richard Dawkins has engineered the bleak future of Finland. Now no children under 13yrs can be taught about God or enter a church, but Men who lustfully penetrate other men's excrement can now LEGALLY Marry.

You say the future of Finland is bleak, na wa oo, have you analysed the crime rate there to a very religious country like Nigeria even Israel sef.

And your illustration does not cover atheism, atheism is simply a disbelieve in a God, that's all, any extra "satanic activities" according to you are from the hearts of men.

1 Like

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by 4kings: 5:52pm On Dec 23, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Yes IQ 27 I am afraid to admit. my dream was to have IQ 45 but there are guys here that are keeping me back oo
I'm very certain that you are mistaken Sir.
You can go take the test again for confirmation.

And I personally don't regard IQ tests as a measure of intelligence, it does not make so much sense to me.
But in any case, it's just hard to believe that your IQ is below 50.
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 6:14pm On Dec 23, 2017
4kings:

You say the future of Finland is bleak, na wa oo, have you analysed the crime rate there to a very religious country like Nigeria even Israel sef.

And your illustration does not cover atheism, atheism is simply a disbelieve in a God, that's all, any extra "satanic activities" according to you are from the hearts of men.
It will easily be agreed that every belief/disbelief has consequences, right. Good now we can safely move forward. I am highlighting the consequences of the Prophet of modern day Atheism's disbelief in God. It is more than a disbelief, it is a burning hatred for God that can motivate Atheisms prophet to go and influence another country to ban children under
13 yrs from entering a church to worship God. This is extremely cruel.

It is a burning hatred for God that Dawkins align himself with man to man marriage and the resultant stinky anal penetrations and resultant childless couples. He is showing God the finger now, but his time has come. This world recognized Satanist Dawkins is know for whipping up his followers into a frenzy to destroy the sacred doctrines of innocent peoples of the world.

There you have it. It can not be more simple and clear to any right thinking person that the consequences of Atheism is the destruction of all that is good and wholesome to humanity.

Kingebukasblog must never change the rules of this liberating challenge. He must respect the evidence of the dark and evil nature of the
Satanist Prophet of Atheism, Richard Dawkins.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply)

8 Signs You're Under Spiritual Attack And 3 Steps To Freedom / 10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. / Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.