Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges (32741 Views)

David Kingleo Elijah: Going To China To 'Destroy Coronavirus' – Nigerian Prophet / Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 / Shallow And Irrational Atheist Exposed Yet Again For His Strawman Arguments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by budaatum: 5:27pm On Dec 22, 2017
ScienceWatch:

Ok Sir, you have lost faith in me because Google is a pain in the neck. Their admin is slow to respond. Or is there another side to this?
You may believe any reason you wish to believe.
You did say they sent you a response.
Post the response from Google please.
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 22, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Do you remember how you sneaked into your parents room because you were afraid of the dark? Did you wonder why they loved the dark and made strange noises?
If I said I couldn't remember that, I wouldn't be lying.
Either way, If the child heard those noises, he/she wouldn't know what was happening immediately. They'd have to see it. And only a child who has seen sex in action could actually link the noises to the action, talk less of imagining the action.

What would you think if your mommy and daddy where both men ?

I really can't tell, neither can you.
I probably would have grown up loving them and being very defensive of them.
I might want to punch anyone who talks trash about them. I would definitely love them if they were good to me, same goes for you.
It depends on the kind of child I am, I could also cry a lot if I let people bully me, or I could be the funny, hot and popular person and a lot of people would be inspired by me and my parents (seeing that we are still normal [maybe even awesome] people) and support gays as well, maybe end up being gay themselves grin

Your answer to this will certainly inspire High-Level Atheists to quickly signup to Kingebukasblog and complete the challenge.

It probably won't. Some atheists could still be disgusted by gays because it seems unnatural to them.

THE WORLD NEEDS YOU.

I'm not the only one the world needs o loll. You have the chance to save my soul here but you haven't done that. Give me an irrefutable point that God exists and I will leave my life with him.
I don''t think that would be so easy. But could it be possible? Yes, because I am not a steadfast atheist.
What could be impossible would be you converting an atheist to a christian. You don't have points that are good enough to break down the atheist's walls. So stop mocking the atheists for believing this is the case with sir Ebuka and this competition. It might be wisdom, laziness, a lack of interest, or maybe the right atheists haven't seen this thread yet. Their monthly subscription expired last week and they don't have money to re-subscribe.

In fact, it would be much easier to convince me to become an atheist- there's more points on their side, to be honest.
You and sir Ebuka could both bring points you consider to be irrefutable, but then I see a fault you can't see in it. Because you can't see this fault or "comma", you'd say that I'm "illogical".
And you'd end it there o grin. I'd keep seeing something you don't see and you'd keep using big words and powerful sentences to talk about how I never use logic. It's not exactly a solution, just your judgement.
(I'm only using the first person to make it easier to explain)

Still, you should try giving me some irrefutable points with the prize of winning a soul for Christ.... because " the world needs you ". I NEED YOU wink

Back to your question:

I'm not really into the idea of gay marriage, honestly. But it's not my business and it's not my life. I just want you to know that in about 50 years, it might be a very normal thing for a child to say his dad's Name is Peter and his mom's name is Paul. The same horror a child woud have to see its parents having sex lolll would be the same horror he would have if the parents were gay.
The world is slowly seeing it as a normal thing for the blacks, former slaves to be seen as intelligent. Same might most likely happen with gay marriage being normal. You might be an old man the day your granddaughter brings back her new wife. Let me reject it for you, God forbid grin

I said I have time o lolll
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by butterflyl1on: 5:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
So no superman atheist has been willing to take up this challenge grin

All of dem Don turn super chickens.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by butterflyl1on: 5:34pm On Dec 22, 2017
3nim:

Either way, If the child heard those noises, he/she wouldn't know what was happening immediately. They'd have to see it. And only a child who has seen sex in action could actually link the noises to the action, talk less of imagining the action.

I might want to punch anyone who talks trash about them. I would definitely love them if they were good to me, same goes for you.
It depends on the kind of child I am, I could also cry a lot if I let people bully me, or I could be the funny, hot and popular person and a lot of people would be inspired by me and my parents (seeing that we are still normal [maybe even awesome] people) and support gays as well, maybe end up being gay themselves grin

It probably won't. Some atheists could still be disgusted by gays because it seems unnatural to them.

I'm not the only one the world needs o loll. You have the chance to save my soul here but you haven't done that. Give me an irrefutable point that God exists and I will leave my life with him.
I don''t think that would be so easy. But could it be possible? Yes, because I am not a steadfast atheist.
What could be impossible would be you converting an atheist to a christian. You don't have points that are good enough to break down the atheist's walls. So stop mocking the atheists for believing this is the case with sir Ebuka and this competition. It might be wisdom, laziness, a lack of interest, or maybe the right atheists haven't seen this thread yet. Their monthly subscription expired last week and they don't have money to re-subscribe.

In fact, it would be much easier to convince me to become an atheist- there's more points on their side, to be honest.
You and sir Ebuka could both bring points you consider to be irrefutable, but then I see a fault you can't see in it. Because you can't see this fault or "comma", you'd say that I'm "illogical".
And you'd end it there o grin. I'd keep seeing something you don't see and you'd keep using big words and powerful sentences to talk about how I never use logic. It's not exactly a solution, just your judgement.

Still, you should try giving me some irrefutable points with the prize of winning a soul for Christ.... because " the world needs you ". I NEED YOU wink

Back to your question:

I'm not really into the idea of gay marriage, honestly. But it's not my business and it's not my life. I just want you to know that in about 50 years, it might be a very normal thing for a child to say his dad's Name is Peter and his mom's name is Paul. The same horror a child woud have to see its parents having sex lolll would be the same horror he would have if the parents were gay.
The world is slowly seeing it as a normal thing for the blacks, former slaves to be seen as intelligent. Same might most likely happen with gay marriage being normal. You might be an old man the day your granddaughter brings back her new wife. Let me reject it for you, God forbid grin

May I ask the questions you say you have that you need answers to?
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 5:35pm On Dec 22, 2017
sonofthunder:

Lol... the forth time? an 'unregistered' atheist? lemme not scatter this wonderful thread but that's ironic given the alleged relationship between atheists and 'high' IQ... Lol.

You are certainly a reasonable and brave man Sonofthunder. Sir is this the extraordinary challenge what the whole world is waiting for?

I respectfully repeat, let's not loose sight of the true spirit of Kingebukasblog's liberating challenge. His superior character is what restrains him from using his AK47 to eliminate the destructive Data terrorists here.

Let us us calm down then sign-up to take up the challenge to explode the hatred, to puncture the jugular vein of deep seated ignorance and let it bleed, let it bleed.

Yes Sir, call on all Atheists to sign-up and let it bleed. Let the blood of TRUTH flow through the network's of the world.

Atheist presidents are now beheaded, Burak Obama, Jacob Zuma, Robert Mugabe and more.
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 22, 2017
butterflyl1on:

May I ask the questions you say you have that you need answers to?

It might be a long post, you might think i'm indeed stupid after reading it. Should I post it anyway? Will you answer them all? cheesy cry
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 5:41pm On Dec 22, 2017
budaatum:

You may believe any reason you wish to believe.
You did say they sent you a response.
Post the response from Google please.
Mmmmmm ! Why do you sound so democratic Sir.
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 5:46pm On Dec 22, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Aaaah ! Look who's back ! The man that move in the spirit of truth. Welcome back Butterflyl1on.

Lol, No Sir It is alleged that these guys are warming up in the gym to prepare for the challenge which starts at 8pm.
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 22, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Dont get me wrong, I have nothing against men scratching around in other mens waste bins. I really dont. Freedom of choice is what I stand for. My concern is for the innocent little children here.

This incredible challenge will bring about world peace. It will unite the world of sane men that will have the balls to protect the children of the world. This challenge will serve to protect those who cannot protect themselves.

This is in essence a FREEDOM CHALLENGE selflessly offered up by a brave man, Kingebukasblog to a dying world. This challenge is meant to uplift, inspire and galvanize men to be men.

Take up the challenge !!!!!

THE WORLD NEEDS YOU.

I don't know what you look like but I can picture someone smiling very very happily, while typing this. I sense a lot of sarcasm loll.
World peace is a long shot away from this challenge having a winner cry

From your perspective, I'd say that Christians could also bring about world peace by taking up a similar challenge. The world needs...everyone?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by butterflyl1on: 5:58pm On Dec 22, 2017
3nim:

It might be a long post, you might think i'm indeed stupid after reading it. Should I post it anyway? Will you answer them all? cheesy cry

Go ahead and post them ALL. the answer/s may be simpler than you think. wink

Sometimes we look for answers in the wrong places so naturally condition our minds to expect lengthy and sometimes smart answers when some answers can be short and stupid. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 22, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Sometimes we look for answers in the wrong places so naturally condition our minds to expect lengthy and sometimes smart answers when some answers can be short and stupid. smiley

Lollll well put grin cheesy
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by JackBizzle: 6:36pm On Dec 22, 2017
butterflyl1on:

grin

You, kingebukasblog and sciencewatch don't want to have sense this Christmas.

The challenge is dead on arrival

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 6:41pm On Dec 22, 2017
3nim:

Back to your question:

Mmmm Mmmm ! Excellent 3nim. Very honest and transparent. You are so damn good that with my low IQ of 27 I cant answer you. But bear with me on a few simple points for the sake of polite conversation.

You are cool and smart, you covered most of the child, wrong sex and the cruel psychology connected to raising an innocent child against its will in a clearly abnormal relationship where two men are digging around in each others dirt bins. The child grows up believing it is normal which conflicts with its growing experiential knowledge. Could that be why we hear of so many children killing the parents ?

You have a great sense of humour 3nim and an open mind. I can safety leave my above opinions with you.

Let us move on to the "spiritual" meat of your incredible post. First about myself, I have never attempted to win someone over to believe in God Or Jesus Or Mohamed or Budda. I can safely say that I will never attempt to win anyone over to God. God does that himself.
I simply search for verifiable truth and share what I have found. If I can not verify it the I point towards it with the word "Alleged" as a sign of consideration toward BudaAtum and also to respect the law.

In my research on this topic and also the host of this remarkable challenge, I find that Kingebukasblog is neutral and so are some others. That does not mean they are push-overs, if you know what I mean.

It is simply about verified or verifiable evidence. Kingebukasblog is too wise to waste his time converting people. Spiritual things are not mans work. Man can only experience it and relay that experience with his faulty language and secular definitions and the listener makes it worst by bad interpretations etc, etc.

No Sir I can give no points to win a soul for mighty Christ. But because I sense a wholesome warmth in you. I will reveal that I have finally found that the man called Jesus to be the greatest man that ever walk this forsaken planet. I will leave it at that on this remarkable thread.
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by butterflyl1on: 6:41pm On Dec 22, 2017
JackBizzle:

grin

You never cease to be DUMB ON ARRIVAL o mighty jackbizzle aka dumbbizzle grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 6:46pm On Dec 22, 2017
JackBizzle:

grin

The whole world knows why you are saying this here. Shame on you JackBizzle. You lack the ghutspa to take up this inspiring challenge now resort to attacking the OP and other quests. Shame on you. Take a puff of FLAKKA and signup Sir. THE WORLD IS WATCHING.
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by JackBizzle: 6:47pm On Dec 22, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Jack Dumbo actually.

But continue your foolish thread that many will never take seriously

1 Like

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by JackBizzle: 6:48pm On Dec 22, 2017
ScienceWatch:
The whole world knows why you are saying this here. Shame on you JackBizzle. You lack the ghutspa to take up this inspiring challenge now resort to attacking the OP and other quests. Shame on you. Take a puff of FLAKKA and signup Sir. THE WORLD IS WATCHING.

Move along, asslicker.

You reek of ass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 6:49pm On Dec 22, 2017
butterflyl1on:

LOL, have mercy. He may not be dumb Sir.
He may simply be too low on Adrenalin or FLAKKA to take up a challenge that he passionately believe in.
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 6:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
JackBizzle:

Move along, asslicker.

You reek of ass
Aaaah, I see you also use the gay term "Asslicker" the same way BudaAtum did a while back hey, hey.
After that I saw something shocking in the link BudaAtum sent me. Your failed prophet of modern Atheism has actually managed to get a country to legalize a man putting his lollipop into another mans dirtbin. Mmmmm what does this all mean. Could it be that your nose is too close to your own lollipop, then you think it is me that stinks of ass.

2 Likes

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 7:02pm On Dec 22, 2017
JackBizzle:

grin

And you wont have the prize moneyJackbizzle, to buy the latest bad ass drug called FLAKKA. Enjoy your cheap puffs.
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 22, 2017
butterflyl1on:

I spent all this time editing this. The actual questions have been emboldened, the other things are just details or yarn....

A test layout seemed more organised to me. You can explain individual answers.

1a) Who are the actual "children" of God? (...multiple choice)
(a) the devoted followers only
(b) the partial followers and the devoted ones
(c) the People in India who grew up believeing in Krishna, a god with blue skin, gods with multiple arms (apparently they should go to hell for this)
(d) Mentally deranged ("mad" ) people
(e) all of the above, infact every human being

1b) A loving father lets his children burn in an ever-growing fire for all eternity for doing bad things. Do you think that's a fair punishment?

1c) How can a person change his spiritual paternity? First you are a child of God, and then you when you decide to become "evil", you also become the child of the devil. This means that being a child of God is only figurative spiritually. I used to think that it was spiritually true.

2) How did Jesus really enter the story...was he created by God? Or was he also God (catholic trinity ideology) and he took part in creation? I mean before he was born of the virgin Mary...

3) About that tree in the Middle of the garden, Eden....the question is just WHY? God could have planted a mango tree, why did he plant the one that was not to be touched? And the one that could damn humanity?

3b) Maybe he did that to "fulfil" the scriptures. Did he?

3c) What really are the scriptures then ? I thought the scriptures came after the men who, sort of, documented them (this is like the egg before the chicken or the chicken before the egg)

4) Does God really like stories? because honestly, Bible stories have made some really good movies.
He knew it was ALLL going to happen. So what was his plan? did he think he'd be wrong at some point and that humans wouldn't sin anymore? HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON WOULD HAVE TO DIE AND HE KNEW IT. He let it happen. Most of his creation/children would end up in hell and he knew it. Adam and What's up with this?

5) Is God all-knowing? Did he or did he not know...
(a) ...that that serpent was evil? y/n
(b) ...that Adam and Eve would eat the apple
(c) ...That his only begotten son would have to suffer and die?
(d) ...That sin would , in all honesty, be fun to commit sometimes so his creation would have to give up doing things they like
He should have known all these before he created anything. He could have spared Jesus christ all of that pain and suffering, really.

5) God is all powerful?
(a) Why didn't he crush Lucifer them one time? Instead of letting him tempt his children....
(b) In fact, he could have deleted sin from existence or made humans have no desire to sin. Why didn't he?

6a) Innocent people, children, CHRISTIANS die horribly daily. Is this his will or is he waiting for the right number of people to die before he saves his children ?

Now lets get to the smaller things
The whole contradictory book.
I don't understand how people keep reading it like it's all rosy and fine in there.

7) Does he have multiple personalities? God of love-God of war, God of vengeance-God of mercy. Vengeance and mercy stand on 2 opposite sides of the spectrum.

(8 ) Is the Bible 100% accurate? Could it really be God's or Jesus's words? Did the Matthew, Mark, Luke and John literally carry their "pen and paper" everywhere ? ...I mean you have quoted statement after quoted statement in the Bible.

10)(a) Explain God's take on rape and why I should understand it.
(b) Explain his take on me being able to sacrifice my own child willingly and blindly in obedience to him ( here I get the answer that God wouldn't give me a temptation that is too big for me. well...)

11) Do you believe that a LOOOOOOT of Christians are just afraid of hell?

12) How can you really know that Jesus spoke to you or touched you or convince someone else of it? The usual answer here, is "I just feel it", which does not convince me. I'd like a writing on the wall, or a mark on my arm. Feelings fade sometimes. If I had the writing on the wall and someone else could confirm I am not hallucinating, then that would be awesome.

13) Why does it seem like God isn't keen on saving his children from the flames of hell ? If he were we would all be saved by now, tbh. Instead, he lets people do the work, he definitely knows they won't all succeed. Even when people seek him, they don't find him, contrary to his word in Matthew 7:7 (I held on to this so much)...there have been people who sought his presence or help in their lives. MOST did not get answers....The explanation I get to this is that the people don't seek long enough... okayyyy

My mistake was trying to read the Bible. Didn't he want me to understand?

I believe I've thought up more questions in my life. I only remembered these for now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 7:23pm On Dec 22, 2017
3nim:

I don't know what you look like but I can picture someone smiling very very happily, while typing this. I sense a lot of sarcasm loll.

From your perspective, I'd say that Christians could also bring about world peace by taking up a similar challenge. The world needs...everyone?
It is this extremely brave and generous offer from Kingebukasblog that gives hope for a much better world.
Yes Sir I am happy when men strive bravely to go where others fear to go for the spiritual enlightenment of mankind.

There are many powerful Christians that are continually taking up the arduous task of presenting the world with scientifically verifiable evidence of the supernatural practical love of a creator God.

I could get support to ensure that I offer a huge prize to anyone that can prove that miraculous instantaneous healing is a lie. No one will seriously take up such a challenge. The evidence from doctors, kings, Judges, statesmen etc, etc is too overwhelming. Only the spiritually insane would dare challenge the evidence, but only anonymously. Lol.
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 7:23pm On Dec 22, 2017
3nim:

It is this extremely brave and generous offer from Kingebukasblog that gives hope for a much better world.
Yes Sir I am happy when men strive bravely to go where others fear to go for the spiritual enlightenment of mankind.

There are many powerful Christians that are continually taking up the arduous task of presenting the world with scientifically verifiable evidence of the supernatural practical love of a creator God.

I could get support to ensure that I offer a huge prize to anyone that can prove that miraculous instantaneous healing is a lie. No one will seriously take up such a challenge. The evidence from doctors, kings, Judges, statesmen etc, etc is too overwhelming. Only the spiritually insane would dare challenge the evidence, but only anonymously. Lol.
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 7:39pm On Dec 22, 2017
3nim:

I spent all this time editing this. The actual questions have been emboldened, the other things are just details or yarn....

A test layout seemed more organised to me. You can explain individual answers.

1a) Who are the actual "children" of God? (...multiple choice)
(a) the devoted followers only
(b) the partial followers and the devoted ones
(c) the People in India who grew up believeing in Krishna, a god with blue skin, gods with multiple arms (apparently they should go to hell for this)
(d) Mentally deranged ("mad" ) people
(e) all of the above, infact every human being

1b) A loving father lets his children burn in an ever-growing fire for all eternity for doing bad things. Do you think that's a fair punishment?

1c) How can a person change his spiritual paternity? First you are a child of God, and then you when you decide to become "evil", you also become the child of the devil. This means that being a child of God is only figurative spiritually. I used to think that it was spiritually true.

2) How did Jesus really enter the story...was he created by God? Or was he also God (catholic trinity ideology) and he took part in creation? I mean before he was born of the virgin Mary...

3) About that tree in the Middle of the garden, Eden....the question is just WHY? God could have planted a mango tree, why did he plant the one that was not to be touched? And the one that could damn humanity?

3b) Maybe he did that to "fulfil" the scriptures. Did he?

3c) What really are the scriptures then ? I thought the scriptures came after the men who, sort of, documented them (this is like the egg before the chicken or the chicken before the egg)

4) Does God really like stories? because honestly, Bible stories have made some really good movies.
He knew it was ALLL going to happen. So what was his plan? did he think he'd be wrong at some point and that humans wouldn't sin anymore? HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON WOULD HAVE TO DIE AND HE KNEW IT. He let it happen. Most of his creation/children would end up in hell and he knew it. Adam and What's up with this?

5) Is God all-knowing? Did he or did he not know...
(a) ...that that serpent was evil? y/n
(b) ...that Adam and Eve would eat the apple
(c) ...That his only begotten son would have to suffer and die?
(d) ...That sin would , in all honesty, be fun to commit sometimes so his creation would have to give up doing things they like
He should have known all these before he created anything. He could have spared Jesus christ all of that pain and suffering, really.

5) God is all powerful?
(a) Why didn't he crush Lucifer them one time? Instead of letting him tempt his children....
(b) In fact, he could have deleted sin from existence or made humans have no desire to sin. Why didn't he?

6a) Innocent people, children, CHRISTIANS die horribly daily. Is this his will or is he waiting for the right number of people to die before he saves his children ?

Now lets get to the smaller things
The whole contradictory book.
I don't understand how people keep reading it like it's all rosy and fine in there.

7) Does he have multiple personalities? God of love-God of war, God of vengeance-God of mercy. Vengeance and mercy stand on 2 opposite sides of the spectrum.

(8 ) Is the Bible 100% accurate? Could it really be God's or Jesus's words? Did the Matthew, Mark, Luke and John literally carry their "pen and paper" everywhere ? ...I mean you have quoted statement after quoted statement in the Bible.

10)(a) Explain God's take on rape and why I should understand it.
(b) Explain his take on me being able to sacrifice my own child willingly and blindly in obedience to him ( here I get the answer that God wouldn't give me a temptation that is too big for me. well...)

11) Do you believe that a LOOOOOOT of Christians are just afraid of hell?

12) How can you really know that Jesus spoke to you or touched you or convince someone else of it? The usual answer here, is "I just feel it", which does not convince me. I'd like a writing on the wall, or a mark on my arm. Feelings fade sometimes. If I had the writing on the wall and someone else could confirm I am not hallucinating, then that would be awesome.

13) Why does it seem like God isn't keen on saving his children from the flames of hell ? If he were we would all be saved by now, tbh. Instead, he lets people do the work, he definitely knows they won't all succeed. Even when people seek him, they don't find him, contrary to his word in Matthew 7:7 (I held on to this so much)...there have been people who sought his presence or help in their lives. MOST did not get answers....The explanation I get to this is that the people don't seek long enough... okayyyy

My mistake was trying to read the Bible. Didn't he want me to understand?

I believe I've thought up more questions in my life. I only remembered these for now.

Mmmm, If the honorable Butterflyl1on dont mind, I would like to give my humble opinion on some of your questions Sir. With respect to the OP, because of the magnitude of your questions I think Kingebukasblog could see this as derailing his thread.

Would it be more appropriate if you respectfully start a new thread/topic and paste your above questions there for us to learn from it?

What does the King say to this ? it was "alleged" that someone somewhere in the world will be courageous enough to signup tonight and start the challenge.
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 22, 2017
@ScienceWatch Thank you. cheesy

ScienceWatch:

I have never attempted to win someone over to believe in God Or Jesus Or Mohamed or Budda. I can safely say that I will never attempt to win anyone over to God. God does that himself.

well, that is some food for thought.
I tried to do it at a point in my life. I Actually set up a "Bible class" to teach younger kids about Christ once and was actually passionate about it. It's like I went from 100 to 10 or 10 to 100, because here I am now. Maybe that's why I don't sound so judgmental or insulting ?

I simply search for verifiable truth and share what I have found.
Which is still right by the Bible

No Sir I can give no points to win a soul for mighty Christ.
I'm a lady lol just in case you were actually referring to me with that "No sir"

I will leave it at that on this remarkable thread.
I'm fine with that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by budaatum: 7:51pm On Dec 22, 2017
Where's what I asked you for please?

ScienceWatch:
has actually managed to get a country to legalize
Satire /ˈsatʌɪə/
noun
the use of humour, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 8:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
3nim:
@ScienceWatch Thank you. cheesy

well, that is some food for thought.
I tried to do it at a point in my life. I Actually set up a "Bible class" to teach younger kids about Christ once and was actually passionate about it. It's like I went from 100 to 10 or 10 to 100, because here I am now. Maybe that's why I don't sound so judgmental or insulting ?

Which is still right by the Bible

I'm a lady lol just in case you were actually referring to me with that "No sir"

I'm fine with that.
3nim, thank you for your well thought out response. Sorry lady, I have many bad habits that is being refined with the help of honest Nairalanders here. My apologies !!!

I will be brief here because I dont want it to seem like I am derailing the original post. I see you had an interesting spiritual journey. Teaching is good if one is aware that when one is dealing with spiritual material one must find ways to point the students to practical evidence of the manifestations of spiritual power. All religions are founded on spiritual power. But many teachers that dont have the power elevated themselves to higher pastor positions and the whole congregation and the pastor gets stuck in routines of impressive motivational speeches without the evidence.

Teaching is good and wholesome. It is a powerful way of sharing. Without the evidence, doubts fester.

You must go back to teaching. THE WORLD NEEDS YOU.

1 Like

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 8:11pm On Dec 22, 2017
budaatum:
Where's what I asked you for please?

Satire /ˈsatʌɪə/
noun
the use of humour, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.
In this context ! Excellent Sir.
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by sonofthunder: 8:29pm On Dec 22, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Yes indeed ! These Low-Level unregistered Atheists have managed to liberate me from many doubts I had about the existence of God. It is from atheists that I indirectly learned the startling difference between spiritual tuition and secular tuition.

The few High-Level Atheists are acutely aware of this bonus to believers. Hence the shocking confusion among the wannabe atheists
when they see the biggest stadiums constantly filled to the brim with new believers in God. Why do you think Atheists will never hire even the smallest stadium ? It is because one hour into the worship of No-god, the empty stadium is proof that their No- god is inferior.

I know that I can prove that No-god is real by simply using one small stadium.
Lol, pls don't make me pee... how do they worship a 'no-god' again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by sonofthunder: 8:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
3nim:

So what does "hmmmmm" mean? smiley
first you wanted a discussion, now you want to ask questions. not to set you ablaze I think its better to ask on another thread or wait for the challenge to expire...
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by sonofthunder: 8:34pm On Dec 22, 2017
ScienceWatch:
I also have a high IQ of 27, so what are they bragging about? Besides, there is something far superior than intelligence, IT IS WISDOM.

Wisdom cannot be gained by memorizing exam papers, nor from ignoring a challenge such as this one offered by a truly WISE man and esteemed Nairalander, Kingebukasblog.
true that.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 / 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? / Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.