Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,640 members, 7,955,329 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:59 PM

Meet The Hot Female Soldier Currently Making Everyone Talk - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Hot Female Soldier Currently Making Everyone Talk (1392 Views)

Anthony Joshua Captured All Loved Up With A Hot Female Companion At A Beach In / Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot / Meet Hot Female Weather Reporter Trending On Social Media (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Hot Female Soldier Currently Making Everyone Talk by oluwabless1: 3:00pm On Dec 19, 2017
Re: Meet The Hot Female Soldier Currently Making Everyone Talk by forreelinc(m): 3:02pm On Dec 19, 2017
Re: Meet The Hot Female Soldier Currently Making Everyone Talk by DopeBoss(m): 3:05pm On Dec 19, 2017
...Picture of her on uniform, Or adonbilivitundecided
Re: Meet The Hot Female Soldier Currently Making Everyone Talk by philpwresh(m): 3:16pm On Dec 19, 2017
This one that The Army getting is filled with Slay queens
I weep for Naija oo

Re: Meet The Hot Female Soldier Currently Making Everyone Talk by Jackson042: 3:27pm On Dec 19, 2017
All these people wey like awoof self...

Na advertisement be this one?

You drop her IG handle & pictures... but the main picture no come dey...

Where her picture when she wear the complete army uniform?
Re: Meet The Hot Female Soldier Currently Making Everyone Talk by thesicilian: 3:34pm On Dec 19, 2017
philpwresh:

I weep for Naija oo
Any wonder why the war on terrorism is never ending?
Re: Meet The Hot Female Soldier Currently Making Everyone Talk by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 19, 2017
philpwresh:

I weep for Naija oo

angry

∆ Any attack from anywhere and we are all gone and defenceless with all these in the Nigerian Army... SMH∆
Re: Meet The Hot Female Soldier Currently Making Everyone Talk by Evablizin(f): 3:46pm On Dec 19, 2017
shocked
Re: Meet The Hot Female Soldier Currently Making Everyone Talk by Ever8054: 3:48pm On Dec 19, 2017
she is not getting everybody talking cause me iam not talking...... seating here thinking about a list my girlfriend brought this afternoon for her Christmas..... It took me less than 3 seconds to go trough the process of removing her bra and pant...but its now taking forever to go trough the list.....

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Femi Otedola Takes A Ride In His G-wagon With His Daughter Temi / Instagram Model Gets Her Silicone Butt Removed, Shares Shocking Photos / .see How Blacks In New York Dressed To Black Panther Movie Premiere (photos) �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.