Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Reekado Banks: At 24, I Have Benz, Lexus, Built My Mom House, Building A School - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado Banks: At 24, I Have Benz, Lexus, Built My Mom House, Building A School (42088 Views)

“I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) / Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 / Patoranking, Tiwa Savage And Reekado Banks At NFF Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reekado Banks: At 24, I Have Benz, Lexus, Built My Mom House, Building A School by martineverest(m): 4:22pm On Dec 19, 2017
DrinkLimca:
This guy might not be good lyrically but he is the only musician with oil on his head in Marvin..

Tiwa is good at sucking dick in USA..

That ajegunle Michael Jackson called belo is good at perming his hair..

while that cross gender female with a chest and pimple nippless is good at nothing..

the rest guys in the label will never blow
better than Johnny drille?

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks: At 24, I Have Benz, Lexus, Built My Mom House, Building A School by Luukasz(m): 4:23pm On Dec 19, 2017
At 24 Mark of facebook was already a billionaire or close to being one.. you don't have to list your achievements, they will speak for you when you've truly achieved

3 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks: At 24, I Have Benz, Lexus, Built My Mom House, Building A School by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 19, 2017
grin grin haba bros pimple nipple!!! But if she give u go wan chop!! Wan chop grin grin
DrinkLimca:
This guy might not be good lyrically but he is the only musician with oil on his head in Marvin..

while that cross gender female with a chest and pimple nippless is good at nothing..

Re: Reekado Banks: At 24, I Have Benz, Lexus, Built My Mom House, Building A School by Rekyz(m): 4:26pm On Dec 19, 2017
martineverest:
Childish
I smell henvy
Re: Reekado Banks: At 24, I Have Benz, Lexus, Built My Mom House, Building A School by rovher: 4:26pm On Dec 19, 2017
Hard work pays... keep it up... more to come for you... Amen
Re: Reekado Banks: At 24, I Have Benz, Lexus, Built My Mom House, Building A School by RedPill(m): 4:26pm On Dec 19, 2017
Harbdulrasaq:
Nigerian singer, Reekado Banks has taken to social media to count his blessings.

He listed how he has been able to acquire for himself a Mercedes Benz car, Lexus, built a house for his mother and much more.

The 24-years-old artiste is grateful to God for achieving so much at his present age. He calls his life a dream come through.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/12/i-have-benz-lexus-built-my-mom-house.html

the only people you're motivating are Yahoo boys. To everyone that has a perfect understanding of life like me...please wait for ur time; don't Rush...life comes around 24, 35, 40, 50, 75 wait for ur time ....bye bitches
Re: Reekado Banks: At 24, I Have Benz, Lexus, Built My Mom House, Building A School by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 19, 2017
Why she come look like Funke Akindele?
Re: Reekado Banks: At 24, I Have Benz, Lexus, Built My Mom House, Building A School by Lalas247(f): 4:29pm On Dec 19, 2017
Something about Reekado I don’t like sad
Re: Reekado Banks: At 24, I Have Benz, Lexus, Built My Mom House, Building A School by Kobicove(m): 4:30pm On Dec 19, 2017
R2bees:
24 oo.. And one certain mumu is here trying so hard to gain popularity by making derogatory posts.. just watch as he will storm here to talk trash just for likes. Even one mumu gal don create a similar moniker just to start spewing her own trash all in the name of likes.... BTW I no call name.. BTW come and beat me

Please next time when you invite people to "Come and beat you" be kind enough to include your address grin

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks: At 24, I Have Benz, Lexus, Built My Mom House, Building A School by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:31pm On Dec 19, 2017
Annnonymous:

Chairman calm down, all those people you've mentioned still better pass you.

Remember your're just a Nairaland reactor grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks: At 24, I Have Benz, Lexus, Built My Mom House, Building A School by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 19, 2017
Evablizin:
cool

Great. Is good to count your blessings and thank God for making it possible. You will do more than this next year.

Pray for d needy or better still... urself sad
Re: Reekado Banks: At 24, I Have Benz, Lexus, Built My Mom House, Building A School by lpraiz: 4:32pm On Dec 19, 2017
nice one
Re: Reekado Banks: At 24, I Have Benz, Lexus, Built My Mom House, Building A School by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 19, 2017
wonlasewonimi:

That's why he is building a school.

Re: Reekado Banks: At 24, I Have Benz, Lexus, Built My Mom House, Building A School by Mariangeles(f): 4:35pm On Dec 19, 2017
Maybe Reekado banks is why Kiss Daniel rebelled against his label...

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks: At 24, I Have Benz, Lexus, Built My Mom House, Building A School by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 19, 2017
leemeritus2020:
hmmm.. a dream come through? or true?
Na you sabi... Na both 'through' and 'true', if you no gree... abeg go jump for majidun! embarassed
Re: Reekado Banks: At 24, I Have Benz, Lexus, Built My Mom House, Building A School by doctorseven: 4:37pm On Dec 19, 2017
That's every mans dream....Good for you.!!
Re: Reekado Banks: At 24, I Have Benz, Lexus, Built My Mom House, Building A School by bulletproofmonk(m): 4:38pm On Dec 19, 2017
DrinkLimca:

Wished i had information on your name and contact details.Would find you and BEAT the hate out of you.
Stupid child of sorrow

2 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks: At 24, I Have Benz, Lexus, Built My Mom House, Building A School by brunobaba(m): 4:38pm On Dec 19, 2017
R2bees:
24 oo.. And one certain mumu is here trying so hard to gain popularity by making derogatory posts.. just watch as he will storm here to talk trash just for likes. Even one mumu gal don create a similar moniker just to start spewing her own trash all in the name of likes.... BTW I no call name.. BTW come and beat me
You mean NwaAmaikpe and his new madam talk trash for likes?

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks: At 24, I Have Benz, Lexus, Built My Mom House, Building A School by rickyrex(m): 4:39pm On Dec 19, 2017
for good music listeners reekado top our list. talented, good song writer. he kills the beat and not using the beat to cover up. some of our top artiste we glorify only repeat words till the end of the beat. his not a noise maker. another dude I love his music is wands coal. talented and has a good voice. I never knew harrysong has a super voice until I watch him do his sound check live. very good and talented as well. then the number one for me till tomorrow still remain 2face. I love singers who can relate their song with anything on earth not just singing about woman, ass, love and alchol. Ricky thumbs up for your achievement so far. I love you bro. hater. go sing your own weds we go hear a! for palito radio

4 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks: At 24, I Have Benz, Lexus, Built My Mom House, Building A School by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 19, 2017
brunobaba:

You mean NwaAmaikpe and his new madam talk trash for likes?
I don't know whom u are talking about o.. hia. abeg o
Re: Reekado Banks: At 24, I Have Benz, Lexus, Built My Mom House, Building A School by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 19, 2017
Kobicove:

Please next time when you invite people to "Come and beat you" be kind enough to include your address grin
Lol.. Sambisa Forrest
Re: Reekado Banks: At 24, I Have Benz, Lexus, Built My Mom House, Building A School by Mariangeles(f): 4:43pm On Dec 19, 2017
leemeritus2020:
"Through " there could mean established... stop over analyzing people
Re: Reekado Banks: At 24, I Have Benz, Lexus, Built My Mom House, Building A School by Shakushaku1(m): 4:43pm On Dec 19, 2017
rickyrex:
for good music listeners reekado top our list. talented, good song writer. he kills the beat and not using the beat to cover up. some of our top artiste we glorify only repeat words till the end of the beat. his not a noise maker. another dude I love his music is wands coal. talented and has a good voice. I never knew harrysong has a super voice until I watch him do his sound check live. very good and talented as well. then the number one for me till tomorrow still remain 2face. I love singers who can relate their song with anything on earth not just singing about woman, ass, love and alchol. Ricky thumbs up for your achievement so far. I love you bro. hater. go sing your own weds we go hear a! for palito radio

Bros who mould ya head like that
Re: Reekado Banks: At 24, I Have Benz, Lexus, Built My Mom House, Building A School by Talkingboy: 4:45pm On Dec 19, 2017
DrinkLimca:

This guy is steadily giving NwaAmaikpe a run for his money
Re: Reekado Banks: At 24, I Have Benz, Lexus, Built My Mom House, Building A School by paradigmshift(m): 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2017
DrinkLimca:

reekado banks has lyrics more than Wizkid n Davido.u re just a compound fool

2 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks: At 24, I Have Benz, Lexus, Built My Mom House, Building A School by sexylabo(m): 4:48pm On Dec 19, 2017
chai...weytin make davido do oh mr rekaado bank...now if you kidnap you now
Re: Reekado Banks: At 24, I Have Benz, Lexus, Built My Mom House, Building A School by bejick(m): 4:49pm On Dec 19, 2017
leemeritus2020:

come through bro, he is right
Re: Reekado Banks: At 24, I Have Benz, Lexus, Built My Mom House, Building A School by Arckeen: 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2017
DrinkLimca:

Laffin oo �����
Re: Reekado Banks: At 24, I Have Benz, Lexus, Built My Mom House, Building A School by Davifeghe(m): 4:55pm On Dec 19, 2017
Annnonymous:

Chairman calm down, all those people you've mentioned still better pass you.

Remember your're just a Nairaland reactor grin grin
come n bite me
Re: Reekado Banks: At 24, I Have Benz, Lexus, Built My Mom House, Building A School by Bitchiamjay(m): 4:56pm On Dec 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Something about Reekado I don’t like sad
And what is that.. his pimples? lool

#YOLO

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks: At 24, I Have Benz, Lexus, Built My Mom House, Building A School by enemyofprogress: 4:56pm On Dec 19, 2017
No problem we shall discuss your matter tonight at the coven

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olamide Wins Afrimma Award (Photo) / Adewale Adeleke And His Wife, Kani, Expecting Their First Child / Meet Paul Okoye "Paul O" The PR Expert Responsible For Endorsement Of Celebs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.