Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Reekado Banks: At 24, I Have Benz, Lexus, Built My Mom House, Building A School - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado Banks: At 24, I Have Benz, Lexus, Built My Mom House, Building A School (42086 Views)

“I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) / Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 / Patoranking, Tiwa Savage And Reekado Banks At NFF Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reekado Banks: At 24, I Have Benz, Lexus, Built My Mom House, Building A School by Lalas247(f): 7:50pm On Dec 19, 2017
Bitchiamjay:
what you want girl.. tell me asap lool

#Yolo
Eh eh eh ..... wait let me faint first .. I’m coming
cheesy you know you’re the first person to ask me that this year ! Wow
Re: Reekado Banks: At 24, I Have Benz, Lexus, Built My Mom House, Building A School by UncutSk(m): 8:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
Annnonymous:

Chairman calm down, all those people you've mentioned still better pass you.

Remember your're just a Nairaland reactor grin grin
this guy say Na reactor lmao
arc reactor KO
jesu

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks: At 24, I Have Benz, Lexus, Built My Mom House, Building A School by naijaboiy: 8:18pm On Dec 19, 2017
DrinkLimca:
This guy might not be good lyrically but he is the only musician with oil on his head in Marvin..

Tiwa is good at sucking dick in USA..

That ajegunle Michael Jackson called belo is good at perming his hair..

while that cross gender female with a chest and pimple nippless is good at nothing..

the rest guys in the label will never blow
You Funny AF! gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks: At 24, I Have Benz, Lexus, Built My Mom House, Building A School by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 19, 2017
mark zukerberg is 33 years old and he is worth 60 billion dollars and he doesn't even have a mercedes, lexus or building school on social media, grin

And yes!! i am not rich!! angry
Re: Reekado Banks: At 24, I Have Benz, Lexus, Built My Mom House, Building A School by Bitchiamjay(m): 9:14pm On Dec 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Eh eh eh ..... wait let me faint first .. I’m coming
cheesy you know you’re the first person to ask me that this year ! Wow
Hahaha when you done thinking... inbox me on whatsapp .

#YOLO
Re: Reekado Banks: At 24, I Have Benz, Lexus, Built My Mom House, Building A School by esthy86(f): 9:19pm On Dec 19, 2017
more grease to ur elbow
Re: Reekado Banks: At 24, I Have Benz, Lexus, Built My Mom House, Building A School by freshyoladipupo(m): 9:38pm On Dec 19, 2017
BTW .....na only me noticed this dude resemblance with aunty funke .
Re: Reekado Banks: At 24, I Have Benz, Lexus, Built My Mom House, Building A School by Treasure17(m): 9:43pm On Dec 19, 2017
thedondada:

You'll find in his possession
1 nairaland moniker I chinko phone 1 jotter with cheat codes I list of creditors daily movements
That's it
Lol.. funny you .Don't mind them
Re: Reekado Banks: At 24, I Have Benz, Lexus, Built My Mom House, Building A School by maklelemakukula(m): 9:53pm On Dec 19, 2017
wonlasewonimi:

That's why he is building a school.
lmao
Re: Reekado Banks: At 24, I Have Benz, Lexus, Built My Mom House, Building A School by Luukasz(m): 9:53pm On Dec 19, 2017
Charliiee:
Reekado isn't responsible for your misery, jealous mofo, young man is doing well for himself and you want to be a hating bitch, next time you want to do a comparison use yourself not 'mark of facebook'
And you believe you've made sense.. O ye little cunt be gone for thy life is of no worth to humanity
Re: Reekado Banks: At 24, I Have Benz, Lexus, Built My Mom House, Building A School by maklelemakukula(m): 9:58pm On Dec 19, 2017
rickyrex:
for good music listeners reekado top our list. talented, good song writer. he kills the beat and not using the beat to cover up. some of our top artiste we glorify only repeat words till the end of the beat. his not a noise maker. another dude I love his music is wands coal. talented and has a good voice. I never knew harrysong has a super voice until I watch him do his sound check live. very good and talented as well. then the number one for me till tomorrow still remain 2face. I love singers who can relate their song with anything on earth not just singing about woman, ass, love and alchol. Ricky thumbs up for your achievement so far. I love you bro. hater. go sing your own weds we go hear a! for palito radio
You sabi music jare, but abeg comot harry song
Re: Reekado Banks: At 24, I Have Benz, Lexus, Built My Mom House, Building A School by lereinter(m): 10:21pm On Dec 19, 2017
Annnonymous:

y are u mean
Re: Reekado Banks: At 24, I Have Benz, Lexus, Built My Mom House, Building A School by deturla: 12:45am On Dec 20, 2017
alexistaiwo:
A subtle reminder to his village people that they are sleeping on the job grin

All I see is this picture of Omojuwa that I took.

grin grin
Re: Reekado Banks: At 24, I Have Benz, Lexus, Built My Mom House, Building A School by BOOMnaija(m): 7:39am On Dec 20, 2017
An handsome young man who is successful does not av d time to advertise his achievements to d whole world.

But wen u are ugly, older than d age u claim and amass a little fortune, u rub ur little success into d face of all and sundry, in a desperate bid to attract attention, especially female attention.

Otherwise, wat do u intend to gain by saying u are 24 and u av this and that.

Who ask u?
Re: Reekado Banks: At 24, I Have Benz, Lexus, Built My Mom House, Building A School by mexxmoney: 8:19am On Dec 20, 2017
Annnonymous:

Lol, guy you go give person heart attack o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cee-C's Father Welcomes Her Back Home As Her Fans Give Her N2 Million Cheque / Judy Austin: You See This Lady Here, I Don't Joke With Her - Yul Edochie / Photo: Beverly Osu On Movie Set With A Life Python

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.