Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,139 members, 7,829,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Nigerian Singer, Praiz Arrested By Sars Held At Ajah Police Station (pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Singer, Praiz Arrested By Sars Held At Ajah Police Station (pics) (37666 Views)

Singer Praiz Celebrates 35th Birthday With Dapper Photo / Singer Praiz Addresses His Encounter With The Police With A Deep Post / Bobrisky On Social Media Vs Bobrisky At Alagbon Police Station (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Singer, Praiz Arrested By Sars Held At Ajah Police Station (pics) by kamatofeelz(m): 4:15pm On Dec 19, 2017
On what's grounds bawo?
no b citizen ni?
I hope his not guilty tho

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Singer, Praiz Arrested By Sars Held At Ajah Police Station (pics) by rickyrex(m): 4:17pm On Dec 19, 2017
DrinkLimca:
At least the arrest has given him little popularity..
All the songs he sang could not make him blow. .

The guy will earn more in being a bouncer in a club than a musician..
The arrest By SARS is just to direct him to another career..
I use to think you have sense oh. so nah like this your matter done be.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Singer, Praiz Arrested By Sars Held At Ajah Police Station (pics) by Born2Breed(f): 4:18pm On Dec 19, 2017
#ENDSARS now before the people revolt against them.
Re: Nigerian Singer, Praiz Arrested By Sars Held At Ajah Police Station (pics) by Banter1(m): 4:21pm On Dec 19, 2017
Joshmodest:
Burnaboy is also dere, ample chance for praiz to secure a collabo with Burna, they should title it Celebrity cell...

My first FTC at nairaland , I dedicate it to all d celebrities chilling In prison all around d world...
ediota....Zap you

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Singer, Praiz Arrested By Sars Held At Ajah Police Station (pics) by Timhigher(m): 4:21pm On Dec 19, 2017
SARS again those guys no get sense people clamoring for #end SARS be like yes D wait is ove

Re: Nigerian Singer, Praiz Arrested By Sars Held At Ajah Police Station (pics) by summerflame(m): 4:22pm On Dec 19, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Stop this nonsense. If police arrest anybody for violating the law now, it is SARS
Are you so daft not to have seen or read where it was written that he was arrested by your fellow criminals... Idiot... Still #ENDSARS.... #ENDLEGITIMATETHIEVES
Re: Nigerian Singer, Praiz Arrested By Sars Held At Ajah Police Station (pics) by Banter1(m): 4:22pm On Dec 19, 2017
Joshmodest:
Burnaboy is also dere, ample chance for praiz to secure a collabo with Burna, they should title it Celebrity cell...

My first FTC at nairaland , I dedicate it to all d celebrities chilling In prison all around d world...
you kcuf
Re: Nigerian Singer, Praiz Arrested By Sars Held At Ajah Police Station (pics) by Joshmodest(m): 4:23pm On Dec 19, 2017
oluwatobi75:

You're a huge Fool.... Must you joke with everything? ? ?....You don't deserve to live.

I've never really insulted any folk on Nairaland , but I will kick off with you, ur short sighted mind, is d real reason u talk trash with ur MTN 10 mb subscription plan, I was only advising praiz to make hay why the sun is shining , with my phone, and my data ...and I didn't invoke d imbecilic spirit in you to vomit jargons...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Singer, Praiz Arrested By Sars Held At Ajah Police Station (pics) by Hades2016(m): 4:31pm On Dec 19, 2017
free2ryhme:

Who be praiz8

Na name of fowl or na name of fish
name of your ancestors

Re: Nigerian Singer, Praiz Arrested By Sars Held At Ajah Police Station (pics) by thunderbabs: 4:32pm On Dec 19, 2017
The thieves Don see another yahoo boy..... It has become a sin to be young and successful to the Nigeria Policemen, especially when you drive a car their forefathers never dreamt of driving or own ing.... Thieves in black....

Na to swindle him of tens of thousands be the aim nw....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Singer, Praiz Arrested By Sars Held At Ajah Police Station (pics) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 19, 2017
IG of police is doing nothing about this!!! Busy doin hookups in hotels grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Singer, Praiz Arrested By Sars Held At Ajah Police Station (pics) by iamjavadem(m): 4:34pm On Dec 19, 2017
oluwatobi75:

You're a huge Fool.... Must you joke with everything? ? ?....You don't deserve to live.
Fool!!! Must you complain about everything? Idiot!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Singer, Praiz Arrested By Sars Held At Ajah Police Station (pics) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 19, 2017
Haba...on top wetin na shocked
Make u coolu temper na December time we dey o

oluwatobi75:

Re: Nigerian Singer, Praiz Arrested By Sars Held At Ajah Police Station (pics) by Inspire01: 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2017
Op i believe he was arrested for a reason, u never said what was d charges against him, u just said they broke his phone. If he is guilty let him face the law, bt if innocent he can get a lawyer
Re: Nigerian Singer, Praiz Arrested By Sars Held At Ajah Police Station (pics) by zionic(m): 4:47pm On Dec 19, 2017
tobillionaire:
SARS abi SARZ

Praise = Praiz

so

Sars = ?

grin
Re: Nigerian Singer, Praiz Arrested By Sars Held At Ajah Police Station (pics) by jaymichael(m): 4:49pm On Dec 19, 2017
oluwatobi75:

I tire for some people jare.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Singer, Praiz Arrested By Sars Held At Ajah Police Station (pics) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 19, 2017
iamjavadem:
Fool!!! Must you complain about everything? Idiot!!!

There are better ways to announce your presence smiley
Re: Nigerian Singer, Praiz Arrested By Sars Held At Ajah Police Station (pics) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 19, 2017
Joshmodest:

I've never really insulted any folk on Nairaland , but I will kick off with you, ur short sighted mind, is d real reason u talk trash with ur MTN 10 mb subscription plan, I was only advising praiz to make hay why the sun is shining , with my phone, and my data ...and I didn't invoke d imbecilic spirit in you to vomit jargons...

You're just a mentally confused never do well failure.
I repeat you don't joke with everything.
Foooool.
Re: Nigerian Singer, Praiz Arrested By Sars Held At Ajah Police Station (pics) by Arckeen: 4:53pm On Dec 19, 2017
DrinkLimca:
At least the arrest has given him little popularity..
All the songs he sang could not make him blow. .

The guy will earn more in being a bouncer in a club than a musician..
The arrest By SARS is just to direct him to another career..
drinklimca you know nothing about music . U Re a fool
Re: Nigerian Singer, Praiz Arrested By Sars Held At Ajah Police Station (pics) by Joshmodest(m): 4:58pm On Dec 19, 2017
oluwatobi75:

I REPEAT you don't joke with everything. Foooool.
you repeat, who are "you" to d society ?? pipsqueak's like u are difficult to come by... E pain am!!
Re: Nigerian Singer, Praiz Arrested By Sars Held At Ajah Police Station (pics) by bareal(m): 5:00pm On Dec 19, 2017
Joshmodest:

No, the title can be celebrating SARS. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Singer, Praiz Arrested By Sars Held At Ajah Police Station (pics) by Kaymaxine(m): 5:02pm On Dec 19, 2017
free2ryhme:

Who be praiz8

Na name of fowl or na name of fish
Na d name of the guy smashing ya mum!!! :-)
Re: Nigerian Singer, Praiz Arrested By Sars Held At Ajah Police Station (pics) by BluntBoy(m): 5:06pm On Dec 19, 2017
Praiz is funny o. You were trying to do what Did you say record? You must think you are in a sane country. He must have forgotten that Nigeria is a lawless country.

I hope he didn't make jest of Kemi Olunloyo when she was arrested.
Re: Nigerian Singer, Praiz Arrested By Sars Held At Ajah Police Station (pics) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2017
oluwatobi75:

Just for a post you condemned someone to death? Jesus!
Re: Nigerian Singer, Praiz Arrested By Sars Held At Ajah Police Station (pics) by bareal(m): 5:08pm On Dec 19, 2017
oluwatobi75:

Shuuuu! Guy, you need help
Re: Nigerian Singer, Praiz Arrested By Sars Held At Ajah Police Station (pics) by iammolise(m): 5:30pm On Dec 19, 2017
This SARS matter has gradually turned into cooperate robbery oh... That is how they picked up one boy who was going to work in the morning, he just stepped outside the gate and they high-jacked him... No do no do he coughed out 15k and gave them.
Re: Nigerian Singer, Praiz Arrested By Sars Held At Ajah Police Station (pics) by gistyinka(m): 5:31pm On Dec 19, 2017
Re: Nigerian Singer, Praiz Arrested By Sars Held At Ajah Police Station (pics) by OMOTOWO(m): 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2017
oluwatobi75:

go kill him na...ode
Re: Nigerian Singer, Praiz Arrested By Sars Held At Ajah Police Station (pics) by molas02: 5:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
oluwatobi75:

u must b a Muslim for deciding who to live or die, oya go and kil him. mordafucker
Re: Nigerian Singer, Praiz Arrested By Sars Held At Ajah Police Station (pics) by Kaycee9242(m): 6:08pm On Dec 19, 2017
SARS is now very active ever since endsars protest began
Re: Nigerian Singer, Praiz Arrested By Sars Held At Ajah Police Station (pics) by Diso60090(m): 6:11pm On Dec 19, 2017
Good work by sars
Re: Nigerian Singer, Praiz Arrested By Sars Held At Ajah Police Station (pics) by HopeRisingmatte(m): 6:13pm On Dec 19, 2017
oluwatobi75:

Ur too harsh. Thank God man no be God. U for dey take lives anyhow. Take some chill pill man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

P Square's Son Vs Wizkid's Son.....who Has More Swag??? / Wizkid And Crew Praying Before The 02 Arena Show In London (VIDEO) / Alice Adepe: Miss Nigeria 1963 Honoured In Benue 58 Years After (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.