Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" (50908 Views)

Innocent Chukwuma Innoson's Wife, Masquerade, Others Welcome Him Back In Enugu / Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) / Innoson Vs GTBank: EFCC Arrests Innocent Chukwuma In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by Princedapace(m): 10:35pm On Dec 19, 2017
Osucoward:

Mr Innocense is also being charged with federal Fraud. Let him defend himself in jail.

You're in your father's house sipping juice, were you there when he committed the alleged fraud?

Has any court found him guilty? If not, then keep quiet bro.. Naija is full of hate and drama.. U may know little and think u know a lot.

They can wait for court to say he is guilty.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by tifany89(m): 10:38pm On Dec 19, 2017
Osucoward:

Mr innocents fraudulent activity is not about Ibos.
But it was you who made it about Igbos in your previous post . You have finally succeeded in turning the thread into a Yoruba vs Igbo bashing thread . You act very low for a supposed adult . You are really not wise coz in spite of all the different court evidences provided by various posters u remained adamant in your folly just to spite the Igbos, to what intent and purpose ? Deji Adeyanju a Yoruba man even posted some truth about what's happening but u choose to be blind to it . The man is wealthy and they can only do all that gra gra but can't really touch him . Tomorrow it could be your turn and your bile may come back to hunt you

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by UfuomaUN(m): 10:39pm On Dec 19, 2017
Osucoward:
Do you owe GT Bank money? Did you give false information to obtain loan for GT Bank?

Did you sign a contract with them?

Did you commit fraud?

Ibo people should change from crying victim when they do wrong. A man that walked his two legs to the bank, took out loans and then refused to pay back, how is that a good business partner.

In the US, his business would have been liquidated to pay back his loans.

Obviously you can't read! another goat on the loose

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by Organs(m): 10:40pm On Dec 19, 2017
tokadigbo:
Guys, we are all educated on one way or the other and it’s good to know the facts before we comment and condemn one party over the other.

GTB financed importation of Goods for innoson. Innoson forged the bank’s Signature and stamps to clear the Goods from the ports. Efcc and police investigations have confirmed this. Till this minute, original shipping documents are with GTB. How did the Goods leave the port? Innoson should answer that question.

Rather than pay his debt to GTB, he filed an action against the bank alleging excess charges. This is a purely commercial issue which is currently before the courts and yet to be fully determined. The issue Efcc arrayed him for is forgery. Are u saying a criminal should go free because he is an indigenous vehicle manufacturer? Don’t forget, not just Innoson is facing criminal prosecution. Even the shipping company and shipping agents that facilitated the fraud are not left out of the investigation.

GTB and innoson should conclude their civil matter in court , while the law enforcement agents should be allowed to do their job as far as the issue of crime and fraud is concerned.

Folks like you strengthen my faith in the Nigeria go survive dream. God bless you my broda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by PeacenLove2: 10:45pm On Dec 19, 2017
ozoigbondu:
Gtb have been deducting peoples money anyhow. They should pay the four billion they owe innoson

A country that has little to no industry are trying to frustrate one of the few it has

I'm shocked this isn't treated as a national economic disaster! embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by tifany89(m): 10:48pm On Dec 19, 2017
manmidtexy:
See gobe. If this is a true fact. This is the end of Innoson

How can that gibberish be true ? Innoson forged Gt banks signature ? Lol and you haven't gone to forge it yourself . Guy you fall my hand coz no atom of sense in that post

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by Rick9(m): 10:48pm On Dec 19, 2017
Where are his Attorneys ??
Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by adedehinbo(m): 10:58pm On Dec 19, 2017
DerideGull:

Do you not think you are one among numerous reasons Nigeria is hell pity? For the sake posterity, ask yourself if EFCC is the correct agency or law enforcement department to involved in a contractual case between a citizen of Nigeria and Bank operating in Nigeria. This is a case of police not the political arm of government known as EFCC. This is the reason Ndigbo talk about marginalization and agitate for nation state. The so-called DANGOTE has never been invited talk less arrest by the witch hunting dog of Mohammadu Buhrai's government called EFCC.
its never hard to identify the writings of a wannabe Igbo's trying to put up a constructive English, congratulations but lemme be frank with you, Everything you wrote was able to nonsense
Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by Invisibleojay(m): 11:03pm On Dec 19, 2017
Troublemaker007:

I am more confused than you

Please you've not reply me back on your mail ooo kindly check it out
Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by pasol4real(m): 11:07pm On Dec 19, 2017
Osucoward:

Is that why we should excuse Innoson's fraud? shocked

When EFCC arrested Otedola, Yorubas didn't cry victim.
Dumb head which fraud did he commit ?
Well sm not suprised afonjas have been cursed to envy igbos till the end of thé world .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by millomaniac: 11:17pm On Dec 19, 2017
seunmsg:
I won't be surprised if our ipob friends come out to say Buhari is using EFCC to intimidate him because Igbos are supporting Atiku. To Igbos, everything is about Buhari and politics.

My guy cant you see that with this your comment it is obvious it is you that has the problem. Because that is exactly what you have done.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by millomaniac: 11:22pm On Dec 19, 2017
Osucoward:

My brother must we always find a way to make it about tribalism even if its not. You read and read and re-read a story until you find a way to make it about tribe. Stop the hate we all are one.

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 19, 2017
Osucoward:
Do you owe GT Bank money? Did you give false information to obtain loan for GT Bank?

Did you commit fraud?

Ibo people should change from crying victim when they do wrong. A man that walked his two legs to the bank, took out loans and then refused to pay back, how is that a good business partner.

But the court ruled in his favour...

2 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by baddosky1: 11:40pm On Dec 19, 2017
seunmsg:
I won't be surprised if our ipob friends come out to say Buhari is using EFCC to intimidate him because Igbos are supporting Atiku. To Igbos, everything is about Buhari and politics.

Shallow comment! Even though ipob seemed to have been vanquished with their leader not being heard of, they are still some people's nightmare grin

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by AleAirHub(m): 11:41pm On Dec 19, 2017
Fast abeg
Amarabae:
#boycottGTBank.
This hashtag is going to start soon.
Where are the Ipob?
Start it, let every Igbos both business people and civil servants boycott the damned bank .
If you are Igbo and you have an account with them, please go and withdraw all your money there and close the account.
#BoycottGTbank
Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by israelmao(m): 11:48pm On Dec 19, 2017
[quote author=Osucoward post=63433337]Do you owe GT Bank money? Did you give false information to obtain loan for GT Bank?

Did you commit fraud?

[/quot

Did you read his own side of the story?If that is true.What business does EFCC have with it?
Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by Gazzy88(m): 12:08am On Dec 20, 2017
Amarabae:
#boycottGTBank.
This hashtag is going to start soon.
Where are the Ipob?
Start it, let every Igbos both business people and civil servants boycott the damned bank .
If you are Igbo and you have an account with them, please go and withdraw all your money there and close the account.
#BoycottGTbank
FOOL and don't forget to tell all your Igbo sisters and blodas working at gtb to forcefully resign as you've gotten them new jobs. Ode ni e

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by Kennydoc(m): 12:16am On Dec 20, 2017
Osucoward:

If he won the case, why are you guys sweating all over NL? undecided

Your question should be, why is GTB trying to intimidate him with EFCC? That's why we are sweating all over NL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by DavidEsq(m): 12:28am On Dec 20, 2017
DerideGull:

Do you not think you are one among numerous reasons Nigeria is hell pity? For the sake posterity, ask yourself if EFCC is the correct agency or law enforcement department to involved in a contractual case between a citizen of Nigeria and Bank operating in Nigeria. [b]This is a case of police [/b]not the political arm of government known as EFCC. This is the reason Ndigbo talk about marginalization and agitate for nation state. The so-called DANGOTE has never been invited talk less arrest by the witch hunting dog of Mohammadu Buhrai's government called EFCC.
Oga, wen has police become a debt or contract resolution agency?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by greypencils: 12:32am On Dec 20, 2017
IgboticGirl:
Ndi bee anyi should take note of DAT bank

In case u want to do business in the future

Their are a lot of banks to borrow from, please biko save ur self from emberracement in the future
Babes all banks are the same. They are the nicest ppl when they want to give out loans but they become devils when collecting their money back

2 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by Daguccizgreat(m): 2:10am On Dec 20, 2017
ozoigbondu:

Pls show us the evidence of the fraud or keep quiet let adults talk
Don't mind that pathetic fool. He is full of ignorance and hate.

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by Nobody: 2:48am On Dec 20, 2017
Plz if you have a GT account carry out some outward transfers for some days then observe the monies deducted. GT BANK IS A BIG THIEF.

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by DedeNkem: 2:52am On Dec 20, 2017
Dangote a northerner, has committed all sorts of financial crimes, owing banks billions, treating his employees like crap, not paying taxes in most cases and yet no bank or politicians said or did anything.

But in this case, bank owes Chief Innocent a South-easterner, but instead of paying up, it resort to intimidation and corrupt EFCC obliged!

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by mikolo80: 3:54am On Dec 20, 2017
DerideGull:

Do you not think you are one among numerous reasons Nigeria is hell pity? For the sake posterity, ask yourself if EFCC is the correct agency or law enforcement department to involved in a contractual case between a citizen of Nigeria and Bank operating in Nigeria. This is a case of police not the political arm of government known as EFCC. This is the reason Ndigbo talk about marginalization and agitate for nation state. The so-called DANGOTE has never been invited talk less arrest by the witch hunting dog of Mohammadu Buhrai's government called EFCC.
is like you don't understand English. FINANCIAL CRIME
Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by tiger28: 4:53am On Dec 20, 2017
Osucoward:

How is GT Bank competing with Innoson? What is their market?

Ibos and their diabolical excuses for accepting fraud.
Thank you o!!!The other time, it was Iffy Uba.. why do these folks like crying marginalization EVERY TIME

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by mechanics(m): 4:54am On Dec 20, 2017
Why is efcc going after him when there are many people they are meant to go after, this man is doing his best in is own little way, they should not his workers to suffer.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by jamesibor: 5:10am On Dec 20, 2017
Osucoward:

Can you state the fraud Innoson committed or keep quiet.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by Cherez: 5:20am On Dec 20, 2017
Neddyogu:

If a person cooks his books and presents false info to obtain loans from a financial institution, dat amounts to financial crimes and guess what law enforcement agency is in charge of financial crimes, yeah u guessed right. EFCC!
Who monkey, make he chop banana Igbo or no Igbo.
But bros, EFCC detaining the guy is not proof that he committed the crime.
HE HAAS WON HIS CASE IN THREE DIFFERENT COURTS AND THEY HAVE ONLY ACCUSED HIM IN COURT ONCE AND LOST.
GTB is the ones defaulting in this case and EFCC can only be right if Innoson did not grant them audience
Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by Cherez: 5:35am On Dec 20, 2017
Osucoward:

If this is true, Innoson won’t be jittery in court. He’s fraudulent.
I have read through this issue on NL and verifiable newspapers and I can only conclude one thing;
THE FAILURE OF NIGERIA AS A COUNTRY IS NOT AN ACCIDENT BUT DELIBERATE AND CAN BE CLEARLY SEEN IN YOUR STATEMENTS SO FAR.
"He WON'T be jittery in court" (future tense), yet you say, "HE IS fraudulent" (present tense). You are now a bencher, right?
So an indigenous investor in one of the highest volume in imports section of economy has won all three cases against another indigenous company in an economic section with almost no import, only for minds like yours to walk up and down NL calling this man INNOSON fraudulent because he is Igbo (deduced from your posts) based on an ALLEGED forgery on a document of which the COURT STRUCK OUT?
From his case with the customs, is it not clear that this man INNOSON is innocent?
How do we as a country process this?
An indigenous company being treated as thrash?
And this is one of the reasons investors stay away from Nigeria; IT IS PROVEN THAT IT IS HARD TO DO BUSINESS IN NIGERIA ESPECIALLY DUE TO GOVT'S EXCESSES.
GTB having not paid the guy, does it now sound as conspiracy? Even though it is still an assumption?
Seriously, I wish no one should reply this guy "osucoward" again, he is not human but an e-robot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Laments About The Tiny Hotel He Got For ₦12,0000 (Photos And Video) / Titan Trust Bank Takes Over Union Bank, Nigeria's Second Oldest Bank / How Can Somebody Be Selling Catapult For A Living

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.