Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,031 members, 7,821,571 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? (8836 Views)

What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? / Count Down To 2019, What Are Your Resolutions? / 2018 Aspirations - Oya Drop Your Resolutions Jareh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? by Maj196(m): 7:43pm On Dec 20, 2017
bobolizim:
lol, people still make it in Nigeria... People still set goals and achieve them in this country. You only chose to see the dark side.
K
Re: What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? by bobolizim(m): 8:09pm On Dec 20, 2017
solasoulmusic:
yeah I actually read my post again I was the one that made the error at first no worries
can I send pm into your mail?
Re: What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 20, 2017
bobolizim:
can I send pm into your mail?

Ok
Re: What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? by bobolizim(m): 8:47pm On Dec 20, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Ok
checj your mail. By the way, you looked beautiful.
Re: What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 20, 2017
bobolizim:
checj your mail. By the way, you looked beautiful.

Thank you I got it sorry was watching tv but I’ve responded
Re: What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? by adeniyisamuel59(m): 2:38am On Dec 21, 2017
bobolizim:
really? You sound sarcastic ... If you're saying the truth however, congratulations. Hope, you're able to sleep in the three mansions at the same time?
It doesn't matter, it's just an asset.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Beat-Up Transport Union Official Over Dues / Some Ghanaian Cities And Big Towns. / Are You Afraid To Fly In An Airplane?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.