Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,399 members, 7,954,579 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:30 PM

Baby Who Was Abandoned By Her Father Looks Too Adorable In New Photoshoot - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Who Was Abandoned By Her Father Looks Too Adorable In New Photoshoot (31097 Views)

Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot / Pretty Annateshia Omotolani And Her Long Hair In New Photoshoot / Man Tricks His Baby Who Refused To Take Milk From A Feeding Bottle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Who Was Abandoned By Her Father Looks Too Adorable In New Photoshoot by osabiya16(m): 10:32am On Dec 20, 2017
she needs money for Xmas kindly help out with any amount Firstbank 3048873748
Re: Baby Who Was Abandoned By Her Father Looks Too Adorable In New Photoshoot by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 20, 2017
AryaSand:

You'll be the Big mummy while i'll be the Small mummy.
How many mummy?cant share her. grin
Re: Baby Who Was Abandoned By Her Father Looks Too Adorable In New Photoshoot by Fabulousgal(f): 10:34am On Dec 20, 2017
Prayers

Oh Lord, i know i am pretty, i just need a cute man with a good heart to have such a cute n adorable baby..

2 Likes

Re: Baby Who Was Abandoned By Her Father Looks Too Adorable In New Photoshoot by Kendroid: 10:35am On Dec 20, 2017
Even without makeup, the baby looks more beautiful than some of these Nairaland Slay Queens cheesy
Re: Baby Who Was Abandoned By Her Father Looks Too Adorable In New Photoshoot by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 20, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
How many mummy?cant share her. grin
You got no choice. I'm in love with her already, can't wait to hold her and kiss her dainty fingers and toes.
Re: Baby Who Was Abandoned By Her Father Looks Too Adorable In New Photoshoot by Kendroid: 10:37am On Dec 20, 2017
QueenSekxy:
God please I want to give birth to lovely and cute kids kiss
u are cute but not lovely tongue
Re: Baby Who Was Abandoned By Her Father Looks Too Adorable In New Photoshoot by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 20, 2017
AryaSand:

You got no choice. I'm in love with her already, can't wait to hold her and kiss her dainty fingers and toes.
angry angry cry cry grin
Re: Baby Who Was Abandoned By Her Father Looks Too Adorable In New Photoshoot by tomtyte02(m): 10:44am On Dec 20, 2017
MatricNumber:
then you should marry handsome genes like me
Marketing
Re: Baby Who Was Abandoned By Her Father Looks Too Adorable In New Photoshoot by majoranking(m): 10:47am On Dec 20, 2017
look at what her fada has done to himself
Re: Baby Who Was Abandoned By Her Father Looks Too Adorable In New Photoshoot by PcNnews(m): 10:49am On Dec 20, 2017
Let tunda visit the father of this baby

1 Like

Re: Baby Who Was Abandoned By Her Father Looks Too Adorable In New Photoshoot by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 20, 2017
shammahyaro:
she's so pretty, reminds me of my 14year old cousin who gave birth 2months ago to a very handsome son... The dad ran away... some 21 year old dude... but baby's still kickin'

So you are now an Aunt? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Baby Who Was Abandoned By Her Father Looks Too Adorable In New Photoshoot by kingdenny(m): 10:58am On Dec 20, 2017
KardinalZik:
Granted, the baby is super cute; but never tag any baby using negative words. Must you remind the whole world that you bought stuffs for a baby? Must you remind the baby that she was abandoned, and so, it is through your help that she made it thus far?

Meanwhile, only an irresponsible idiot would run away and abandon his child. What's there in taking care of a single woman and her baby if you're not lazy?

Girls should know the kind of people they open that hole inbetween their legs for.

From your write up I can see you are an emotional kinda of person.
I do not see anything wrong wit the tag as It was not done with bad intentions. Sometimes In life an act can only be guilty when the intentions are.
The tag was only a refresher for those that have been following the story and first timer..
He can only become guilty when the tag is consistently used

1 Like

Re: Baby Who Was Abandoned By Her Father Looks Too Adorable In New Photoshoot by emperormossad(m): 11:00am On Dec 20, 2017
KardinalZik:
Granted, the baby is super cute; but never tag any baby using negative words. Must you remind the whole world that you bought stuffs for a baby? Must you remind the baby that she was abandoned, and so, it is through your help that she made it thus far?

Meanwhile, only an irresponsible idiot would run away and abandon his child. What's there in taking care of a single woman and her baby if you're not lazy?

Girls should know the kind of people they open that hole inbetween their legs for.
My bruv true words. I believe all you say. I don't know how men can do such though, but I also do not know about a lot of other stuffs sha.
Never easy on a man's conscience.
I must say.
But I know no one is perfect sha.
Re: Baby Who Was Abandoned By Her Father Looks Too Adorable In New Photoshoot by ImohWilliams1(m): 11:06am On Dec 20, 2017
[quote author=QueenSekxy post=63441514]God please I want to give birth to lovely and cute kids kiss[/quote

With your cuteness you only need a cute husband to have cute kids.
Re: Baby Who Was Abandoned By Her Father Looks Too Adorable In New Photoshoot by ImohWilliams1(m): 11:07am On Dec 20, 2017
[quote author=QueenSekxy post=63441514]God please I want to give birth to lovely and cute kids kiss[/quote

With your cuteness you only need a cute husband to have cute kids.
Re: Baby Who Was Abandoned By Her Father Looks Too Adorable In New Photoshoot by QueenSekxy(f): 11:08am On Dec 20, 2017
[quote author=ImohWilliams1 post=63450080][/quote] thanks wink

1 Like

Re: Baby Who Was Abandoned By Her Father Looks Too Adorable In New Photoshoot by muller101(m): 11:13am On Dec 20, 2017
Ladies thread. But una no go allow man pour inside grin
How u wan take get the cute baby
Re: Baby Who Was Abandoned By Her Father Looks Too Adorable In New Photoshoot by donqx: 11:23am On Dec 20, 2017
oh
Re: Baby Who Was Abandoned By Her Father Looks Too Adorable In New Photoshoot by NezoLee19: 11:28am On Dec 20, 2017
How will someone abandon this angel?
Re: Baby Who Was Abandoned By Her Father Looks Too Adorable In New Photoshoot by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 20, 2017
Give me oooo.. I need her

Oyindidi see baby oo

1 Like

Re: Baby Who Was Abandoned By Her Father Looks Too Adorable In New Photoshoot by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 20, 2017
Awwww
Re: Baby Who Was Abandoned By Her Father Looks Too Adorable In New Photoshoot by Kmartt(m): 11:48am On Dec 20, 2017
Fabulousgal:
Prayers

Oh Lord, i know i am pretty, i just need a cute man with a good heart to have such a cute n adorable baby..

Ohhhhhh! What a nice quest.
Re: Baby Who Was Abandoned By Her Father Looks Too Adorable In New Photoshoot by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 20, 2017
smiley
Re: Baby Who Was Abandoned By Her Father Looks Too Adorable In New Photoshoot by shammahyaro(f): 11:51am On Dec 20, 2017
careytommy7:

So you are now an Aunt? shocked shocked shocked
Yes o grin

1 Like

Re: Baby Who Was Abandoned By Her Father Looks Too Adorable In New Photoshoot by olureignforever: 11:57am On Dec 20, 2017
afbstrategies:
She is cute and adorable. Bundle of beauty cheesy

The beautiful smile even in challenges. So cute.

1 Like

Re: Baby Who Was Abandoned By Her Father Looks Too Adorable In New Photoshoot by Oyindidi(f): 12:00pm On Dec 20, 2017
smithsydny:
Give me oooo.. I need her

Oyind.idi see baby oo
Fine baby
Re: Baby Who Was Abandoned By Her Father Looks Too Adorable In New Photoshoot by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 20, 2017
cheesy
Oyindidi:
Fine baby
Re: Baby Who Was Abandoned By Her Father Looks Too Adorable In New Photoshoot by MarilynNash(f): 12:29pm On Dec 20, 2017
Gofwane:
Jeeeeezzzzzzzzz!!! This baby is more than pretty. After some years when she finally grows up her so called father will come and stand With his big head and stomach to be telling people SHE IS MY DAUGHTER

Thunder and his friends sango and amadioha will fire that your preek 14 year old? Kai! Children of these days just like to fvck like say na ludo game dem dey play
blame the 21 year old pedophile. At 14 years she's still a child, vulnerable and gullible. Maybe the pedo forced himself on her sef.
We should stop attacking victims.

1 Like

Re: Baby Who Was Abandoned By Her Father Looks Too Adorable In New Photoshoot by veeveejay(f): 12:52pm On Dec 20, 2017
cute without makeup. when she grows she would start feeling inferior without makeup.
Re: Baby Who Was Abandoned By Her Father Looks Too Adorable In New Photoshoot by luminouz(m): 12:52pm On Dec 20, 2017
shammahyaro:
she's so pretty, reminds me of my 14year old cousin who gave birth 2months ago to a very handsome son... The dad ran away... some 21 year old dude... but baby's still kickin'
Pls...who asked u for ur family history naaaa? undecided
Re: Baby Who Was Abandoned By Her Father Looks Too Adorable In New Photoshoot by luminouz(m): 12:58pm On Dec 20, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
Can the woman dash me this cute baby?i can take care of her. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! / My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed / Lady And Her Father Recreate Throwback Photo Of 23 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.