Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Baby Who Was Abandoned By Her Father Looks Too Adorable In New Photoshoot - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Who Was Abandoned By Her Father Looks Too Adorable In New Photoshoot (30966 Views)

Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot / Pretty Annateshia Omotolani And Her Long Hair In New Photoshoot / Man Tricks His Baby Who Refused To Take Milk From A Feeding Bottle (2) (3) (4)

Re: Baby Who Was Abandoned By Her Father Looks Too Adorable In New Photoshoot by Uhomanbulus110(f): 1:27pm On Dec 20, 2017
Wow so cute how i wish am the own of the baby
Re: Baby Who Was Abandoned By Her Father Looks Too Adorable In New Photoshoot by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2017
[quote author=luminouz post=63453274][/quote]Wha? undecided
Re: Baby Who Was Abandoned By Her Father Looks Too Adorable In New Photoshoot by MyCircle(m): 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2017
The baby is so beautiful.

Whatever reason the man had in mind to have ran its never justifiable .
Re: Baby Who Was Abandoned By Her Father Looks Too Adorable In New Photoshoot by Mariangeles(f): 2:22pm On Dec 20, 2017
OMG!!! She's too cute for words. God bless her and mother.
Re: Baby Who Was Abandoned By Her Father Looks Too Adorable In New Photoshoot by Tinalex(f): 2:58pm On Dec 20, 2017
why is she naked,can't they snap with her clothes on? cute baby tho.
Re: Baby Who Was Abandoned By Her Father Looks Too Adorable In New Photoshoot by Missnande(f): 3:15pm On Dec 20, 2017
havilahconsults:
Very very very cutey cute baby girl kiss

MODIFIED : My second FTC for today.
Ride on baby girl kiss

What happens when you're FTC?
Re: Baby Who Was Abandoned By Her Father Looks Too Adorable In New Photoshoot by havilahconsults: 3:19pm On Dec 20, 2017
Missnande:

What happens when you're FTC?

I dunno... That is what I am also about to find out grin. My first time though
Re: Baby Who Was Abandoned By Her Father Looks Too Adorable In New Photoshoot by Hayah: 5:10pm On Dec 20, 2017
QueenSekxy:
God please I want to give birth to lovely and cute kids kiss

God will answer your prayer, amen
Re: Baby Who Was Abandoned By Her Father Looks Too Adorable In New Photoshoot by QueenSekxy(f): 5:12pm On Dec 20, 2017
Hayah:

God will answer your prayer, amen
thanks so much

Re: Baby Who Was Abandoned By Her Father Looks Too Adorable In New Photoshoot by mechanics(m): 6:53pm On Dec 20, 2017
She's cute.

Re: Baby Who Was Abandoned By Her Father Looks Too Adorable In New Photoshoot by Gofwane(m): 8:15pm On Dec 20, 2017
MarilynNash:
blame the 21 year old pedophile. At 14 years she's still a child, vulnerable and gullible. Maybe the pedo forced himself on her sef.
We should stop attacking victims.
yeah, you right. I just hope she gets to pick up the pieces of her life and move on. Especially, academically.
Re: Baby Who Was Abandoned By Her Father Looks Too Adorable In New Photoshoot by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 20, 2017
awww so cute
Re: Baby Who Was Abandoned By Her Father Looks Too Adorable In New Photoshoot by Icon79(m): 8:33pm On Dec 20, 2017
I prophesy that she will grow up to be someone great, then her father would regret the day he made the decision to abandon his daughter!

O pari
Re: Baby Who Was Abandoned By Her Father Looks Too Adorable In New Photoshoot by princejones(m): 9:24pm On Dec 20, 2017
A real bundle of joy
Re: Baby Who Was Abandoned By Her Father Looks Too Adorable In New Photoshoot by Jessica555: 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2017
Cute baby. God bless her
Re: Baby Who Was Abandoned By Her Father Looks Too Adorable In New Photoshoot by charlizonto: 1:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
If only she knew how foolish her father is...

Family Cries Out As Their Daughter's Oyinbo Husband Cremates Her Without Notice. / Man Dies In Aba Hotel After Telling Wife He Was On A Business Trip To Umuahia / Signs That Your Child Is Being Sexually Abused

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9