Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,729 members, 7,813,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

2baba And Annie Idibia Loved Up In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2baba And Annie Idibia Loved Up In New Photos (26604 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella / 2face And Annie Idibia In Matching Ankara (Photo) / 2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2baba And Annie Idibia Loved Up In New Photos by greatviber: 11:12am On Dec 20, 2017
hmmm
Re: 2baba And Annie Idibia Loved Up In New Photos by Fabulousgal(f): 11:21am On Dec 20, 2017
Alariiwo:
Tuface don dey get meat for neck.. Or is it just me?

Igbo babes can take care of man for Africa. Both stomach wise and the other room. Una head dey there.
Okay o.. Wot about Benin babes..?
Re: 2baba And Annie Idibia Loved Up In New Photos by guuudy87(m): 11:27am On Dec 20, 2017
DrinkLimca:
just like tiwa salvage, this Annie is one overrated good for sucking cooock, talentless actress..

The old man that did the juju for her to trap 2face is very strong..
I can see why the people in your village used limca to do your own juju. They'll just say drinklimca and you'll start behaving like a mumu

1 Like

Re: 2baba And Annie Idibia Loved Up In New Photos by wildchild1: 11:34am On Dec 20, 2017
#Beautiful

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION... X'mas Promo is on
Re: 2baba And Annie Idibia Loved Up In New Photos by wildchild1: 11:36am On Dec 20, 2017
#Beautiful

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION... Xmas Promo is on
Re: 2baba And Annie Idibia Loved Up In New Photos by vertueptime: 12:48pm On Dec 20, 2017
Threebear:

Anne was there for 2 face when he had nothing. She was there during his lowest point, she was there when he impregnated multiple women and she was there when he finally decided to settle down. Insult her acting all you want, that's your right and opinion. But never make such a ridiculous and deranged claim that she is using juju to hold him.
I know you want to be Nwamaikpe badly, but trust me, you're as bland as watching paint dry. Nwamaikpe knows how to humourtize his assertions, yours is just insults, insults and more insults. At this rate, I see you getting more bans than the likes and popularity, you're desperately seeking for.

Who cares?
Re: 2baba And Annie Idibia Loved Up In New Photos by vertueptime: 12:50pm On Dec 20, 2017
Im tired of seeing this coward 2face with irrelevant news, most annoying is annie that for some useless reason is always making front page on nairaland, we need entertainment not this trash
Re: 2baba And Annie Idibia Loved Up In New Photos by enemyofprogress: 12:51pm On Dec 20, 2017
And some bad belle people have been going round spreading rumours that 2baba get mouth odour while his wife Anita has both mouth and body odours. If it is true I wonder how they are coping with the two blessings
Re: 2baba And Annie Idibia Loved Up In New Photos by passyhansome(m): 1:29pm On Dec 20, 2017
SEE THE BROWN TEETH LIKE TINUBU'S OWN
Re: 2baba And Annie Idibia Loved Up In New Photos by oyinda1599(f): 1:47pm On Dec 20, 2017
Threebear:

Anne was there for 2 face when he had nothing. She was there during his lowest point, she was there when he impregnated multiple women and she was there when he finally decided to settle down. Insult her acting all you want, that's your right and opinion. But never make such a ridiculous and deranged claim that she is using juju to hold him.
I know you want to be Nwamaikpe badly, but trust me, you're as bland as watching paint dry. Nwamaikpe knows how to humourtize his assertions, yours is just insults, insults and more insults. At this rate, I see you getting more bans than the likes and popularity, you're desperately seeking for.
oh....this ur comment makes me wanna kiss u kiss.
Re: 2baba And Annie Idibia Loved Up In New Photos by Brooke60(f): 2:01pm On Dec 20, 2017
Alariiwo:
Tuface don dey get meat for neck.. Or is it just me?

Igbo babes can take care of man for Africa. Both stomach wise and the other room. Una head dey there.
she is not IBO uncle.,,,,do your research very well before praising
Re: 2baba And Annie Idibia Loved Up In New Photos by Alariiwo: 8:42pm On Dec 20, 2017
Fabulousgal:
Okay o.. Wot about Benin babes..?

I don't know much about Benin babes, but from stories I've heard they are super cool too.

Are you from Benin? You're very pretty
Re: 2baba And Annie Idibia Loved Up In New Photos by Stanleysteno(m): 9:30pm On Dec 20, 2017
DrinkLimca:
just like tiwa salvage, this Annie is one overrated good for sucking cooock, talentless actress..

The old man that did the juju for her to trap 2face is very strong..
All this ur write up no necessary, you for just skip the post

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of Bambam, Ifu Ennada, Angel And Teddy A / Funke Akindele Celebrates wedding Anniversary With wedding Lovely Photo / Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.