Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Trump Drinks Glass Of Water With Two Hands, Sparking Fresh Dimentia Concerns - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Drinks Glass Of Water With Two Hands, Sparking Fresh Dimentia Concerns (2355 Views)

Blood Red Sky Blankets City Near Shanghai Sparking Armageddon Fear (Pics, Video) / Russian Troops Attack Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant In Ukraine, Sparking Fire / China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Drinks Glass Of Water With Two Hands, Sparking Fresh Dimentia Concerns by SalamRushdie: 6:09am On Dec 22, 2017
Abbeybailey:
So right on point. Have seen so many presidents in America and trump is the worst and that's why his approval ratings is the worst so far in American presidential history.

He is only the worst in your minds because all the economic Numbers are saying otherwise ..I dare yiu to reject tha tax cuts and opt to pay higher
Re: Trump Drinks Glass Of Water With Two Hands, Sparking Fresh Dimentia Concerns by SalamRushdie: 6:12am On Dec 22, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
I really wonder what was wrong with the electoral college if not this maniac would not be in power.

Obama that spent billions of Dollars arming ISIS and watching them behead hundreds of innocent people daily without doing anything is not a maniac to you but a fair President who is againt illegal migration is ..yiu dint know what you are saying
Re: Trump Drinks Glass Of Water With Two Hands, Sparking Fresh Dimentia Concerns by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:35am On Dec 22, 2017
If you don't have proof don't say it.I wonder why people are supporting a white supremacist.
SalamRushdie:

Obama that spent billions of Dollars arming ISIS and watching them behead hundreds of innocent people daily without doing anything is not a maniac to you but a fair President who is againt illegal migration is ..yiu dint know what you are saying
Re: Trump Drinks Glass Of Water With Two Hands, Sparking Fresh Dimentia Concerns by SalamRushdie: 7:41am On Dec 22, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
If you don't have proof don't say it.I wonder why people are supporting a white supremacist.

White supremacist yet Black communities are benefiting more than ever form his good leadership.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imxz84h550o

Re: Trump Drinks Glass Of Water With Two Hands, Sparking Fresh Dimentia Concerns by Abbeybailey(m): 11:23pm On Dec 23, 2017
chubbyswit:
mind your business mr, and stop shortening your lifespan with hate and anger for the potus who doesnt know you exist. Stop entertaining foolishness.
I get a better life than you will ever get in your cave in 1.000 years.
Re: Trump Drinks Glass Of Water With Two Hands, Sparking Fresh Dimentia Concerns by Abbeybailey(m): 11:26pm On Dec 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:

He is only the worst in your minds because all the economic Numbers are saying otherwise ..I dare yiu to reject tha tax cuts and opt to pay higher
Tell me if you ever paid a dime to Uncle Sam in your life. Permanent tax cuts for Corporations and Billionaires and temporary for middle class. I doubt if you pay taxes on your meager income in Nigeria but you are focused on American tax payers. Your lips must be all orange now from licking the obese fooool behind.
Re: Trump Drinks Glass Of Water With Two Hands, Sparking Fresh Dimentia Concerns by Abbeybailey(m): 11:31pm On Dec 23, 2017
obixcel:
He's dying inside without knowing it grin President Trump is fulfilling his campaign promises and he's going nuts because of it. He dedicated his life to been spoon-fed by bias media like CNN,MSNBC etc. Poor soul.
Obixcel the village clown. You are still stuck in Nigeria with all your orange lips licking trump's behind. Shame on you. In Nigeria now and hook up with me. Might help make your dream come true. Meanwhile, don't forget to take your meds at Yaba Left.
Re: Trump Drinks Glass Of Water With Two Hands, Sparking Fresh Dimentia Concerns by SalamRushdie: 11:35pm On Dec 23, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Tell me if you ever paid a dime to Uncle Sam in your life. Permanent tax cuts for Corporations and Billionaires and temporary for middle class. I doubt if you pay taxes on your meager income in Nigeria but you are focused on American tax payers. Your lips must be all orange now from licking the obese fooool behind.

Yes I pay taxes here in Nigeria and some years when business is good its in thousand of dollars if i do the conversion .. I am sure you have read that due to the great tax reforms companies are now willing to pay 15 dollars an hour as minimum wage and that good news for low income dwellers like yourself..I am sure you will be able to afford a decent vacation next summer from the great savings you will be making
Re: Trump Drinks Glass Of Water With Two Hands, Sparking Fresh Dimentia Concerns by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Yes I pay taxes here in Nigeria and some years when business is good its in thousand of dollars if i do the conversion .. I am sure you have read that due to the great tax reforms companies are now willing to pay 15 dollars an hour as minimum wage and that good news for low income dwellers like yourself..I am sure you will be able to afford a decent vacation next summer from the great savings you will be making

Lol. You won't kill me
Re: Trump Drinks Glass Of Water With Two Hands, Sparking Fresh Dimentia Concerns by Abbeybailey(m): 11:48pm On Dec 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:

That low income will feed everyone in your family in your cave . Will even get enough left to give to charity. No wonder foooos like you worship a racist piece of poo. Stuck in your titanic with directionless leaderships.

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / South Africa More Likely To Occupy Permanent Seat In UN Security Council / Ordinary Russian-made Sunflower Radar Is Capable Of Detecting F-35 Jets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.