Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:40 AM

I Was Never Invited By The EFCC - Innoson, Demands To Know Purpose Of Arrest - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Was Never Invited By The EFCC - Innoson, Demands To Know Purpose Of Arrest (17082 Views)

Why The EFCC Is Hounding Allen Onyeama, Air Peace CEO - Leaders.ng / Statement By The EFCC After Granting Bail To The CEO Of Innoson Motors / Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Never Invited By The EFCC - Innoson, Demands To Know Purpose Of Arrest by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 20, 2017
bakynes:

Oga if he doesn't have skeleton in his cupboard, EFCC will never have arrested him.

Ifeanyi Ubah said the samething that NNPC was witch-hunting him and they owed him money until the truth came out that he was selling the Petrol kept in his tank farm.
Now he is with EFCC, have you heard anything?

By the way, why has GTB not addressed this issue so you can hear what you want to hear, if there is any.

You should direct your question to GTB and not Innoson.

Take note: if GTB repays Innoson via court settlement they will go bankrupt, as in Out of Business. So that is the reason they are fighting with dirty tactics or do you expect GTB will go down that easily.
I hope that answers your question.
Re: I Was Never Invited By The EFCC - Innoson, Demands To Know Purpose Of Arrest by ashjay001(m): 11:49am On Dec 20, 2017
erico2k2:

Read the story again plzzzzzz

He was invited. He should appear n sort d stuff out! Whats to gain with all d drama!

Seriously, with d kind of lawyers he can afford n d embarrassment it would create for ds govt, to accuse n indict him wrongly, he should man up!

Even pple known to be guilty, have gone into d efcc den n came out unscathed! Let him stop, trying to heat up d polity, unnecessarily. Unless he's guilty.
Re: I Was Never Invited By The EFCC - Innoson, Demands To Know Purpose Of Arrest by ashjay001(m): 11:55am On Dec 20, 2017
stickaman04:

do u read at all, he was neva invited. he did nt refuse to attend an invitation. he was ambushed in his home n taking like a criminal with no order from any court or watsoeva.

U dont believe d efcc's version? He should sue them, afterall, if he can win against gtb, he should be able to win against efcc!

Why I believe d efcc above him;

why would he barricade his entrance?

can u imagine how long it took to bring in his workers to come n protest against his arrest?

pple with worse crimes av been invited by d efcc n dey still got bail. Some werent even charged to court, till date!

If he truly has nothing to hide, he should've gone there, ans their foolish questions n get bail on self recognisance! If they deny him, den he creates all these drama!
Re: I Was Never Invited By The EFCC - Innoson, Demands To Know Purpose Of Arrest by uchennaq(m): 11:57am On Dec 20, 2017
bakynes:
There is something innocent Chukwuma is not telling us, how can you win a court case against GTB and GTB were told to pay compensation and still EFCC will arrest you?

The bank is not intimidating him,he just needs to come out and tell us what he did that made EFCC arrest him.

They arrested him based on Forgery so he must have forged some documents to favour him at the court.
PLEASE DROPPING NONSENSE AND BE MATURED IN REASONING, IF YOU CHARGE 22% INTREST RATE, YOU ALSO NEED TO PLAY BALL WHEN KARMA VISITS YOU. LASTLY THE WORLD SHOULD KNOW THAT GTB IS THE BIGGEST FRUADLENT BANK IN NIGERIA, THEY KNOW WHAT I MEAN. AFTERALL NOBI WETIN YAHOO BOYZ THEY PATRONIZE?
Re: I Was Never Invited By The EFCC - Innoson, Demands To Know Purpose Of Arrest by erico2k2(m): 12:11pm On Dec 20, 2017
ashjay001:

He was invited. He should appear n sort d stuff out! Whats to gain with all d drama!

Seriously, with d kind of lawyers he can afford n d embarrassment it would create for ds govt, to accuse n indict him wrongly, he should man up!

Even pple known to be guilty, have gone into d efcc den n came out unscathed! Let him stop, trying to heat up d polity, unnecessarily. Unless he's guilty.
Did you read the bit where he said he never had any invitations after the 1st one ?
Re: I Was Never Invited By The EFCC - Innoson, Demands To Know Purpose Of Arrest by InvertedHammer: 12:27pm On Dec 20, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

You, you have been running around the whole nairaland sharing this same pix and writing trash as usual; have you taken your time to read the updates and be equipped with better information before making lousy comments? You have shared this same post in more than 6 threads since yesterday; aren't you tired of regurgitating irrelevant info?

Why bother with the guy?
I love his sense of invicibility.
He forgot that the internet never forgets.
One day, in health or in sickness, his bigotry will come back to bite him hard.
Wanna bait him? Promise free cash on NL and he will post his account number and full name. That will serve as a point of reference. Heck! That's just one of many ways to skin the cat.

//
Re: I Was Never Invited By The EFCC - Innoson, Demands To Know Purpose Of Arrest by iamjavadem(m): 12:30pm On Dec 20, 2017
modaink333:
I ask myself, can they do this to dangote?
Ask yourself whether Dangote took a loan from GTB.
Re: I Was Never Invited By The EFCC - Innoson, Demands To Know Purpose Of Arrest by greggng: 12:34pm On Dec 20, 2017
bakynes:
There is something innocent Chukwuma is not telling us, how can you win a court case against GTB and GTB were told to pay compensation and still EFCC will arrest you?

The bank is not intimidating him,he just needs to come out and tell us what he did that made EFCC arrest him.

They arrested him based on Forgery so he must have forged some documents to favour him at the court.

Innoson seem to be saying the truth. A case was strucked out doesn't mean dismissed or that he has won the case. This are legal terms only the judges or lawyer can interpret. Since he went on appeal to get a proper judgement, one begin to wonder why he was arrested. He who allerged must prove. Efcc must tell us why he was arrested. Do they ve right to arrest him over a matter still in court? Our lawyers in the house should throw more light

1 Like

Re: I Was Never Invited By The EFCC - Innoson, Demands To Know Purpose Of Arrest by vaca1: 12:50pm On Dec 20, 2017
Osucoward:

The man is a FRAUD! cheesy

He sounds jittery in detention.
see as you dey cum for innoson matter. cum cum cum cum yekpa. shaaa no tire ooo.
Re: I Was Never Invited By The EFCC - Innoson, Demands To Know Purpose Of Arrest by shekauvsbuhari: 1:00pm On Dec 20, 2017
Osucoward:

Is it your bliss? Learn to mind your business.
Ignorant Olodo yoruba man hating on another man's success. Are u seeing facts now? Tribal hatred is worse than hiv. Tufia for you! Shame if u have any?
Re: I Was Never Invited By The EFCC - Innoson, Demands To Know Purpose Of Arrest by ashjay001(m): 1:04pm On Dec 20, 2017
erico2k2:

Did you read the bit where he said he never had any invitations after the 1st one ?

And, did u read where I said, I dont/cant believe him over efcc?

If truly, he wasnt invited, he should sue their asses! Someone just received a judgement against them for roughly d same offence.

Inspite of all his drama, he still ended up in their custody n drew some unpopular publicity.

Hopefully, his innocence will be laid bare.
Re: I Was Never Invited By The EFCC - Innoson, Demands To Know Purpose Of Arrest by colli247(m): 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2017
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

Chief Innocent Chukwuma, the chairman of Innoson motors has denied claims by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, that he did not honour an invitation extended to him which is what led to his arrest.

Chukwuma says that no invitation was given to him and has not yet been told the purpose of his arrest. Below is a press statement obtained by PoliticsNGR signed by the Head of Corporate communications, Innoson, Mr Cornel Osigwe;

"Our attention has been drawn on a tweet by EFCC on its official Twitter handle claiming that the Gestapo kind of arrest of Dr Innocent Chukwuma (OFR) today at his Enugu residence was because he didnt honour an invitation from the commission sent to him.

This claim by the commission is not factual and it tends to mislead the public and bring the personality and character of Dr Innocent Chukwuma to disrepute. Hence we want to state the true position so as to inform the general public the truth about this matter.

EFCC never at any time invited Dr Innocent Chukwuma either in writing or through any other means. We are aware that EFCC investigated GTB complaint against Innoson in 2012.

During the investigation, he was invited and he honoured the invitation. After the investigation, EFCC filed a charge against him at Lagos State High Court. The charge was subsequently struck out. However, Dr Innocent Chukwuma and Innoson Nigeria Ltd appealed against the order striking out the case on the basis that it ought to be dismissed and not struck out. The appeal - appeal no. Ca/l/1330cm/2017 Is till date still pending at the Court of Appeal Lagos division? Till date, EFCC never invited Dr Innocent Chukwuma again.

On this recent arrest, Dr Innocent Chukwuma (OFR) has not been told officially the purpose of his arrest and he demands to know why."

https://politicsngr.com/2017/12/20/never-invited-efcc-innoson-demands-know-cause-arrest/ EFCC WILL ARREST YOU BECAUSE YOUR AN IGBO MAN ONE NIGERIA NA SCAM LANGUAGE USED TO DECEIVE SOME SOUTH SOUTH AND SOUTH EAST PEOPLE
Re: I Was Never Invited By The EFCC - Innoson, Demands To Know Purpose Of Arrest by colli247(m): 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2017
EFCC WILL ARREST YOU BECAUSE YOUR AN IGBO MAN ONE NIGERIA NA SCAM LANGUAGE USED TO DECEIVE SOME SOUTH SOUTH AND SOUTH EAST PEOPLE [quote author=colli247 post=63453680][/quote]
Re: I Was Never Invited By The EFCC - Innoson, Demands To Know Purpose Of Arrest by MyCircle(m): 1:44pm On Dec 20, 2017
The FG should wade into this before it gets even messy.

Not saying he's right but then the police storming his factory wasn't right too.
Re: I Was Never Invited By The EFCC - Innoson, Demands To Know Purpose Of Arrest by erico2k2(m): 2:03pm On Dec 20, 2017
ashjay001:

And, did u read where I said, I dont/cant believe him over efcc?

If truly, he wasnt invited, he should sue their asses! Someone just received a judgement against them for roughly d same offence.

Inspite of all his drama, he still ended up in their custody n drew some unpopular publicity.

Hopefully, his innocence will be laid bare.
You should see all the wrong here . Case btw GTB and a private person what has efcc got to do with it ? If the Banks are not being mischievous . Since when did the EFCC become beliefs ? Was there fraud recorded ? Even if he did owe GTB are there not court and beliefs to enforce recovery ?
GTB owes the man they soul go and pay up instead of harrasing him with EFCC
Re: I Was Never Invited By The EFCC - Innoson, Demands To Know Purpose Of Arrest by erico2k2(m): 2:06pm On Dec 20, 2017
greggng:

Innoson seem to be saying the truth. A case was strucked out doesn't mean dismissed or that he has won the case. This are legal terms only the judges or lawyer can interpret. Since he went on appeal to get a proper judgement, one begin to wonder why he was arrested. He who allerged must prove. Efcc must tell us why he was arrested. Do they ve right to arrest him over a matter still in court? Our lawyers in the house should throw more light
Especially when there was no fraud . I sense politics
Re: I Was Never Invited By The EFCC - Innoson, Demands To Know Purpose Of Arrest by rusher14: 2:26pm On Dec 20, 2017
castrokins:
So Forgery Is Now Financial Crime?

Of course it is if relating to a financial procedure.
Re: I Was Never Invited By The EFCC - Innoson, Demands To Know Purpose Of Arrest by 400billionman: 3:08pm On Dec 20, 2017
SIRmanjar:
HHmmmm! All igbo one Nigerianists must be shamed ad disgraced by the Nigeria they support..Buy then dem one nigeria eyes go clear.

We are all Nigerians.

Tribalism cannot help your case but alienate you.
What Innoson is passing through, many busi essmen like Adenhga have passed through such.

EFCC, behave..
Re: I Was Never Invited By The EFCC - Innoson, Demands To Know Purpose Of Arrest by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 20, 2017
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

Chief Innocent Chukwuma, the chairman of Innoson motors has denied claims by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, that he did not honour an invitation extended to him which is what led to his arrest.

Chukwuma says that no invitation was given to him and has not yet been told the purpose of his arrest. Below is a press statement obtained by PoliticsNGR signed by the Head of Corporate communications, Innoson, Mr Cornel Osigwe;

"Our attention has been drawn on a tweet by EFCC on its official Twitter handle claiming that the Gestapo kind of arrest of Dr Innocent Chukwuma (OFR) today at his Enugu residence was because he didnt honour an invitation from the commission sent to him.

This claim by the commission is not factual and it tends to mislead the public and bring the personality and character of Dr Innocent Chukwuma to disrepute. Hence we want to state the true position so as to inform the general public the truth about this matter.

EFCC never at any time invited Dr Innocent Chukwuma either in writing or through any other means. We are aware that EFCC investigated GTB complaint against Innoson in 2012.

During the investigation, he was invited and he honoured the invitation. After the investigation, EFCC filed a charge against him at Lagos State High Court. The charge was subsequently struck out. However, Dr Innocent Chukwuma and Innoson Nigeria Ltd appealed against the order striking out the case on the basis that it ought to be dismissed and not struck out. The appeal - appeal no. Ca/l/1330cm/2017 Is till date still pending at the Court of Appeal Lagos division? Till date, EFCC never invited Dr Innocent Chukwuma again.

On this recent arrest, Dr Innocent Chukwuma (OFR) has not been told officially the purpose of his arrest and he demands to know why."

https://politicsngr.com/2017/12/20/never-invited-efcc-innoson-demands-know-cause-arrest/

We are aware of these things.
Re: I Was Never Invited By The EFCC - Innoson, Demands To Know Purpose Of Arrest by eunisam: 4:13pm On Dec 20, 2017
Your name is Innocent and you are innocent until proven other wise
Re: I Was Never Invited By The EFCC - Innoson, Demands To Know Purpose Of Arrest by GameGod(m): 4:21pm On Dec 20, 2017
IgbotiicGirL:
Next time do business with reliable bank

Onye nwere nti yaa nuru
They will soon ban this account, keep typing trash.
Re: I Was Never Invited By The EFCC - Innoson, Demands To Know Purpose Of Arrest by AfriSportKits(f): 6:30pm On Dec 20, 2017
Are you one of nigeria top football fans?
Do you really know what it takes to be a football fan?
For us we believe it goes more than just having a team to support.
We would want to know if you deserve a kit atall.
What Sport kits would you like to support your team
with week on week. Check here to help us know.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1myuLoax-j83oTptkd_Z4UrbNjncyDS9TdO7wF6mIEg8/

Re: I Was Never Invited By The EFCC - Innoson, Demands To Know Purpose Of Arrest by ashjay001(m): 7:29pm On Dec 20, 2017
erico2k2:

You should see all the wrong here . Case btw GTB and a private person what has efcc got to do with it ? If the Banks are not being mischievous . Since when did the EFCC become beliefs ? Was there fraud recorded ? Even if he did owe GTB are there not court and beliefs to enforce recovery ?
GTB owes the man they soul go and pay up instead of harrasing him with EFCC

Where in efcc's statement did dey mention gtb?

If gtb whistleblew him to get at him, how should that be our problem? He should negotiate favourable terms of restitution, he's too big to fail n should get one of those power broker lawyers.
Re: I Was Never Invited By The EFCC - Innoson, Demands To Know Purpose Of Arrest by Emyogalanya: 9:00pm On Dec 20, 2017
WHY DID THEY NOT PLACE THE INVITE ON THIER WEBSITE SINCE
Re: I Was Never Invited By The EFCC - Innoson, Demands To Know Purpose Of Arrest by crafteck(m): 7:57am On Dec 22, 2017
guru03:
What is Obaino doing about this? How I wish it was in Ekiti Fayose would have organized his followers to EFCC to release him.
Obiano is watching and waiting for the truth to come out, all of us should.
Re: I Was Never Invited By The EFCC - Innoson, Demands To Know Purpose Of Arrest by afbstrategies: 12:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
crafteck:

Obiano is watching and waiting for the truth to come out, all of us should.

Sharrappp. Stay off Anambra issues. It's not for losers like you undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Pay For Facebook And Instagram Ads / Naira Falls To 351/dollar At Black Market / Fraud At Federal Morgage Bank Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.