Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Looking For Good Western Theme Stories To Buy - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Looking For Good Western Theme Stories To Buy (902 Views)

Seeking Experienced Historical Western And Regency Era And Amish Fiction Writers / Historical Western Romance Writers Needed ASAP. / Writers Urgently Needed For Historical Regency, Western, And Scottish Romance Bo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Good Western Theme Stories To Buy by adaeze12345(f): 1:27pm On Dec 20, 2017
I am interested in buying western theme stories from writer here with the following conditions
it has to be original(not found anywhere else),plagiarism free AND GRAMMATICAL correct. stories should be fantasy,horror and thrillers

interested writes should send a short description of the theme,how many pages in word or word count
Re: Looking For Good Western Theme Stories To Buy by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 13, 2018
adaeze12345:
I am interested in buying western theme stories from writer here with the following conditions
it has to be original(not found anywhere else),plagiarism free AND GRAMMATICAL correct. stories should be fantasy,horror and thrillers

interested writes should send a short description of the theme,how many pages in word or word count to adaezeorizu1@gmail.com

Hello...

I'm currently busy on a medieval, western story. I wish to sell this on Amazon but I need to consider your price first.

Thanks.
Re: Looking For Good Western Theme Stories To Buy by Medieval(m): 10:03am On Jan 14, 2018
Jhaytee4all:

Hello...

I'm currently busy on a medieval, western story. I wish to sell this on Amazon but I need to consider your price first.

Thanks.
:... You called me? Wow! You write fantasy stories too?
Re: Looking For Good Western Theme Stories To Buy by Medieval(m): 10:11am On Jan 14, 2018
You can come read my story. Its still in its infancy and i write it in a freestyle way(first draft) to be fleshed out later. Just trying my hands on writing to see how far i can go on it. So your corrections and constructive critism are welcome.
Re: Looking For Good Western Theme Stories To Buy by oweniwe(m): 1:34pm On Mar 12, 2018
adaeze12345:

interested writes should send a short description of the theme,how many pages in word or word count to adaezeorizu1@gmail.com

Hi ada,

I'll like us to work together if you don't mind.... Partnership

I have some books I'll like to put in your care
Re: Looking For Good Western Theme Stories To Buy by adaeze12345(f): 4:03pm On Mar 12, 2018
oweniwe:

Hi ada,

I'll like us to work together if you don't mind.... Partnership

I have some books I'll like to put in your care
ok send me a mail *****1@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Creative Content Writers Needed / 500+ Interview Questions And Answers-free Download / Looking For Article Writers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.