Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,691 members, 7,809,608 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Seeking Experienced Historical Western And Regency Era And Amish Fiction Writers - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Seeking Experienced Historical Western And Regency Era And Amish Fiction Writers (371 Views)

Historical Western Romance Writers Needed ASAP. / Writers Urgently Needed For Historical Regency, Western, And Scottish Romance Bo / Fiction Writers Needed! (HIRING) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seeking Experienced Historical Western And Regency Era And Amish Fiction Writers by fictionwriter: 4:16am On Feb 01, 2023
Hello. I'm looking for experienced fiction writers in the Western, Regency, and Amish genre. Please send your samples to tamarakay2023@yahoo.com. After selection, we'll communicate via WhatsApp. Pay is from three naira per word, depending on work quality and dedication to meeting deadlines. Thanks.

N. B. These genres require knowledge of the era and experience. So, please, don't waste your time and mine applying if you don't know anything about them. Thanks.
Re: Seeking Experienced Historical Western And Regency Era And Amish Fiction Writers by fictionwriter: 6:12am On Nov 15, 2023
Still searching...
Re: Seeking Experienced Historical Western And Regency Era And Amish Fiction Writers by Altair25(m): 10:16pm On Nov 18, 2023
fictionwriter:
Still searching...

I don't have any samples in the genre, but if you still need one, you can give me a 500 word sample to prove my mettle to you.
Re: Seeking Experienced Historical Western And Regency Era And Amish Fiction Writers by exegesis: 3:55pm On Nov 21, 2023
Altair25:

I don't have any samples in the genre, but if you still need one, you can give me a 500 word sample to prove my mettle to you.
Can you write contemporary?
Re: Seeking Experienced Historical Western And Regency Era And Amish Fiction Writers by Altair25(m): 12:38am On Nov 24, 2023
exegesis:

Can you write contemporary?

I can actually

(1) (Reply)

The Victims / Prolific Fiction Writers Needed / What Kind Of Writers Are You Looking For On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.