Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,219 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Experienced E-book Writer At Your Service - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Experienced E-book Writer At Your Service (923 Views)

Are You A Competent E-book Writer? Apply Within. / E-Book Fiction Writer Needed!!! / E-book Writer Wanted! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Experienced E-book Writer At Your Service by lynx200(m): 8:40am On Mar 20, 2019
Hi fellow writers,

You have just gotten a new writing job order. There are other jobs you're handling at the moment but you don't want to say no as he/she might be lost forever believing you're not reliable. You think of outsourcing but the stories you've heard of desperate writers messing up orders fill you with dread. Well, I have the perfect solution for you.

I'm a e book writer who's had years of experience writing TV and movie scripts and would like to offer my e-book ghostwriting services to you. You can check out samples of my previous works attached to this post to see how my writing style will be a good fit for your e-book business. With my years of experience, I will use my writing skills help you craft a e-book that is not only readable but will appeal to a lot of people with my conversational writing style.

We live in amazing times and you have to take advantage of every tool at your disposal so that your business can be profitable. So shoot me a email at jovikool@gmail.com or call me on 08023429131 so we can discuss your e-book project.

(1) (Reply)

Professional 2D and 3D Book Covers (my Portfolio Inside) / I Can Write High Quality Articles For You / Affiliate Marketing And Digital Marketing Content Writer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.