Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,891 members, 7,866,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:45 PM

How Do You Plan To Enjoy Sex This Season??!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Plan To Enjoy Sex This Season??!! (522 Views)

Men After Sex This Is What You Realize / Girls Bleep To Pieces In This Lockdown. I Never Knew She Like Sex This Much / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Plan To Enjoy Sex This Season??!! by Powderahealthca: 2:06pm On Dec 20, 2017
How
How do you intend to have great Sex?
How do you intend to avoid STDs in the heat of the moment?
What of unwanted pregnancy?
Or is it HIV/AIDS?
How na?
How do you want to enjoy good Sex Without #powderacondoms??
Click click to watch!
Merry Christmas
You can make it merrier and sexy with Powdera products!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PR4TzpKcyRs
Re: How Do You Plan To Enjoy Sex This Season??!! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 20, 2017
grin

No SEX before marriage cheesy

So yes! We will both celebrate Christmas by looking each other and holding hands but no KISSES & NO SEX at all tongue

1 Like

Re: How Do You Plan To Enjoy Sex This Season??!! by dafeyankee: 2:09pm On Dec 20, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

No SEX before marriage cheesy

Me too.

Are you a virgin like me too?slide into my DM. I want to show you something.
Re: How Do You Plan To Enjoy Sex This Season??!! by Jochabed(f): 2:11pm On Dec 20, 2017
Sex is deeper than what u think, its spiritual. It should be left for married people.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Plan To Enjoy Sex This Season??!! by habsydiamond(m): 3:56pm On Dec 20, 2017
Chike...wait for me ooo. I dey learn husband and wife thing after marriage for this side....

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Science Student Artwork / Perfect Episode 2....A Story Of Love And Youth / What's She Doing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.