Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

8 Keys To Successful Cooking Gas Usage At Home - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 8 Keys To Successful Cooking Gas Usage At Home (387 Views)

Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth / Breaking: The Price Of Cooking Gas Drops To N500 Per Kg! / How Much Is Cooking Gas Being Sold In Your Area. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Keys To Successful Cooking Gas Usage At Home by Highsense: 2:26pm On Dec 20, 2017
Do you use gas for cooking? Are you scared to use gas due to the severe damages you heard or witness it caused? Here are some useful tips that will keep you and your household safe from cooking gas explosion.

Majority of liquefied petroleum gas, (generally called cooking gas) Outlets in West African country are not up to standard, therefore endangering the lives of the citizens.

In Nigeria, investing in cooking gas is another beautiful way to generating income within a short period of time, because, majority are changing from other means of cooking and choosing gas as their priority.

Why should you use gas?
let me just summarize the long stories by outlining the points

It's the fastest means of cooking
It doesn't stain cooking pot and doesn't bring out flames
It generates low heat
But, it's highly flammable, and a silly mistake, oh...you understand what to expect!

When I questioned some people that still don't use cooking gas at this stage, their reply was straight and clear; they can afford it but they don't want to lose their life and that of their loved once.

So what are the solutions?

With the little knowledge I have acquired through lectures and as well working with some gas companies( still working with one though), I came up with this some points I will be explaining below, I strongly believe if yo can work towards the points, you are safe.
Tocontinue readimg

http://www.peternatan.com.ng/2017/12/8-tips-to-risk-free-gas-usage.html

(1) (Reply)

Etiquette Inspired / Urgent Help / Man Celebrates 1 Year Anniversary Of Surviving Ghastly Motor Accident With Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.