Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Breaking: The Price Of Cooking Gas Drops To N500 Per Kg! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Breaking: The Price Of Cooking Gas Drops To N500 Per Kg! (2899 Views)

How Much Is Cooking Gas Being Sold In Your Area. / Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? / Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: The Price Of Cooking Gas Drops To N500 Per Kg! by Knetpro(m): 11:39pm On Dec 01, 2023
Would it not be great if the price of cooking gas can actually come crashing down to 500 naira per kg?

Most certainly it would.

And not just cooking gas.

What about fuel, diesel and kerosene?

It would be great indeed if their prices can also come crashing down too.

But, the way things stand right now, that seems like a tall dream indeed.

And everyone, both rich and poor, must continue to buy gas, diesel, fuel and kerosene with severe pains.

Meanwhile, Christmas is just a few days away...

And there is no joy anywhere.

As it is now, many people do not even know if they will be able to celebrate the festivities or not.

What makes it even worse is that...

There is no hope of an end to the problem anytime soon.

But, what if I tell you that there is a unique and powerful product that is helping thousands of smart Nigerians RIGHT NOW to reduce their daily consumption on gas, diesel, fuel and kerosene?

And which you too can use to minimize your daily expenses on gas, diesel, fuel and kerosene, thereby helping you to save thousands of naira on your consumption every month?

So, instead of buying gas at 950 naira per kg, you actually get it for less than 500 naira per kg!

Excited already?

I am sure you must be!

But, before revealing the big secret, let me tell you a short story.

There is this single mother of 2 lovely children by name Madam Modupe.

She owns a restaurant at Opebi area in Lagos.

Her restaurant is a very popular spot for many amala and ewedu lovers.

Madam Modupe knows her craft so well that her cooking attracts people from far and near.

As a matter of fact, many of her loyal customers do not miss eating at her restaurant at least once every day.

Indeed, Madam Modupe's cooking business is thriving and doing well.

But, she is not happy.

Since the price of fuel and gas went up by over 300%, Madam Modupe has not been finding it easy.

On average, she spends 18,000 naira on just gas and fuel expenses every day.

Her 12.5kg gas cylinder finishes in JUST ONE DAY, costing her 11,875 naira.

And she spends 6,700 naira to buy 10 liters of fuel to power her generator.

So, in all, she spends...

11,875 naira + 6,700 naira = 18,575 naira

Every single day.

Now just imagine removing 18,575 naira from her profit every day.

The money she is left with at the end of the day is not up to 10,000 naira for all the stress and labour that she goes through every day.

To say the least, Madam Modupe was very sad and unhappy every time she thought about the lamentable situation.

And she was groaning miserably under the heavy weight of this huge economic burden.

But there was nothing she could do about it.

Until one fateful day when Ade, one of her regular customers, visited her store and showed her a product.

Ade explained to her that this product helps to reduce the burn rate of gas, fuel, diesel and kerosene, thereby making them to last longer.

Madam Modupe could not believe what she was hearing.

Continuing, Ade confided in her that he had been using this same product to make his gas and fuel last long for about a month before visiting her shop that day.

As you can expect, Madam Modupe was very happy and excited at this discovery.

And she JUMPED at it without thinking twice.

She immediately got the product from Ade and began using it.

The first time she used it, Madam Modupe experienced a huge shock similar to that of several lightning bolts jolting through her entire body.

Her 12.5kg gas cylinder that used to be exhausted within one day lasted for 2 days.

And at the end of that week, she was able to save the money for three (3) 12.5kg gas cylinders

That is...

= 11,875 naira X 3 = 35,625 naira

And she also saved the money for 3 liters out of every 10 liters of fuel she purchased.

Again, that is...

= 670 naira X 3 X 6 days (excluding Sundays) = 12,060 naira

So, total savings from gas and fuel for one week

= 35,625 naira + 12,060 naira = 47,685 naira

By the end of that month of October, she had saved

47,685 naira X 4 weeks = 190,740 naira

But, how much did she spend to buy the product?

A sachet of the product is 8,000 naira and she bought 6 sachets for that month

So, money spent to purchase the product

= 6 sachets X 8,000 naira = 48,000 naira

Therefore, the money saved from using this product on her gas

= 190,740 naira - 48,000 naira = 142,740 naira

In ONE MONTH.

That is HUGE.

Now, multiply that amount for one year.

It translates to 142,740 naira X 12

= 1,712,880 naira

That is over 1.7m savings for just one year.

How much do you think that would amount to in 5 years?

Enough money to start a new building, of course!

As you can imagine, Madam Modupe was beside herself with joy at this awesome discovery.

And her countenance changed completely.

Now if you see her, she is always happy and cheerful and no longer dull and gloomy.

When I learned about Madam Modupe's experience, I wasted no time in getting the product for myself.

So far, I have sold 20,000 naira worth of the product within 3 days of getting it.

Honestly, I would have sold more if not that the people in my area are still full of doubt and fear that the product might now work.

And that is because it is a new product and it takes time for a new product to gain the acceptance of people everywhere.

But imagine when the first set of people who have purchased the product come to share their success stories.

They will come back to buy the product again.

Guess from who?

Me, of course!

The best part is that they will help me spread the word about this miracle product which helps to make gas, diesel, fuel and kerosene last longer - for FREE!

By the way, it is happening already.

Just this morning, my wife and I were woken up from bed by someone who needed the product.

He was about taking his 6kg cylinder to the gas station to fill it up and wanted us to insert the product before taking it there.

You too can profit greatly by helping everyone around you lower their expenses on gas, diesel, fuel and kerosene using this product.

The beauty about this business is that the product is still new. It is less than a year old in the country.

Therefore, if you key into it now, you stand a chance to profit BIG TIME from the business.

The most exciting thing about this business is that it is residual.

In other words...

You only need to get someone to buy from you JUST ONCE.

And the person will keep coming back to you for the product - again and again and again!

Therefore, you succeed in getting a customer FOR LIFE!

So, would you love to learn more about this awesome product that is putting smiles back on the face of smart Nigerians despite this terrible hardship that is biting hard on virtually everyone?

If so, download the free 31-page step by step report titled: "Gas, Fuel, Diesel + Data Shege Solution (Save N20,000 Naira Or More On Gas, Fuel & Diesel Every Month!)".

In this powerful PDF Report...

πŸŽ„ You will learn everything you need to know about this unique product that is helping Nigerians from all walks of life save thousands of naira on their consumption of gas, diesel, fuel and kerosene

πŸŽ„ You will discover how this product can help you reduce your daily consumption on gas, diesel, fuel and kerosene and make them last longer, thereby saving thousands of naira for you every month

πŸŽ„ You will also discover how to help your friends and family and everyone around you lower their expenses on petrol, diesel, gas and even kerosene and profit BIG TIME from doing so

πŸŽ„ Most importantly, you will learn how to get the product delivered to your home address right here in Nigeria

BUT THAT IS NOT ALL!

Also Inside This Free Report!!!
How To Get 10Gb Internet Data For 2,800 Naira And Make It Last For 30 Days!

I normally sell this PDF report for 5,000 naira but you will get it for FREE, if you act fast.

Here is the link below to get this special report right away πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
https://forms.gle/pDL6CNr1K5z2uda88

But, why am I giving out this report for free when I could easily make a truck load of money selling it?

Well, the suffering in this country is too much and it has taken alarming proportions.

So, it would be heartless of me to sell this information to you at any price - especially when I got it for free.

Even God will not forgive me.

But, you have to act fast because this special members-only insider secret will be taken down anytime soon.

So, do not be surprised, if after today you visit the website and find a big bold signpost on the page saying:

This page is CLOSED!

Therefore, the best time to get this special report is NOW.

So, leave everything you are doing right now and go get the report without delay.

Click the link below to get instant access right away πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
https://forms.gle/pDL6CNr1K5z2uda88

Re: Breaking: The Price Of Cooking Gas Drops To N500 Per Kg! by Abudu2000(m): 2:02am On Dec 02, 2023
Don’t worry apc voters aren’t complaining and they are not done eating casava ewa garri yet.

8 Likes

Re: Breaking: The Price Of Cooking Gas Drops To N500 Per Kg! by CHRISTFUCKER: 4:52am On Dec 02, 2023
Click click
Re: Breaking: The Price Of Cooking Gas Drops To N500 Per Kg! by goodmuscopi(m): 5:33am On Dec 02, 2023
Knetpro:
Would it not be great if the price of cooking gas can actually come crashing down to 500 naira per kg?

Most certainly it would.

And not just cooking gas.

What about fuel, diesel and kerosene?

It would be great indeed if their prices can also come crashing down too.

But, the way things stand right now, that seems like a tall dream indeed.

And everyone, both rich and poor, must continue to buy gas, diesel, fuel and kerosene with severe pains.

Meanwhile, Christmas is just a few days away...

And there is no joy anywhere.

As it is now, many people do not even know if they will be able to celebrate the festivities or not.

What makes it even worse is that...

There is no hope of an end to the problem anytime soon.

But, what if I tell you that there is a unique and powerful product that is helping thousands of smart Nigerians RIGHT NOW to reduce their daily consumption on gas, diesel, fuel and kerosene?

And which you too can use to minimize your daily expenses on gas, diesel, fuel and kerosene, thereby helping you to save thousands of naira on your consumption every month?

So, instead of buying gas at 950 naira per kg, you actually get it for less than 500 naira per kg!

Excited already?

I am sure you must be!

But, before revealing the big secret, let me tell you a short story.

There is this single mother of 2 lovely children by name Madam Modupe.

She owns a restaurant at Opebi area in Lagos.

Her restaurant is a very popular spot for many amala and ewedu lovers.

Madam Modupe knows her craft so well that her cooking attracts people from far and near.

As a matter of fact, many of her loyal customers do not miss eating at her restaurant at least once every day.

Indeed, Madam Modupe's cooking business is thriving and doing well.

But, she is not happy.

Since the price of fuel and gas went up by over 300%, Madam Modupe has not been finding it easy.

On average, she spends 18,000 naira on just gas and fuel expenses every day.

Her 12.5kg gas cylinder finishes in JUST ONE DAY, costing her 11,875 naira.

And she spends 6,700 naira to buy 10 liters of fuel to power her generator.

So, in all, she spends...

11,875 naira + 6,700 naira = 18,575 naira

Every single day.

Now just imagine removing 18,575 naira from her profit every day.

The money she is left with at the end of the day is not up to 10,000 naira for all the stress and labour that she goes through every day.

To say the least, Madam Modupe was very sad and unhappy every time she thought about the lamentable situation.

And she was groaning miserably under the heavy weight of this huge economic burden.

But there was nothing she could do about it.

Until one fateful day when Ade, one of her regular customers, visited her store and showed her a product.

Ade explained to her that this product helps to reduce the burn rate of gas, fuel, diesel and kerosene, thereby making them to last longer.

Madam Modupe could not believe what she was hearing.

Continuing, Ade confided in her that he had been using this same product to make his gas and fuel last long for about a month before visiting her shop that day.

As you can expect, Madam Modupe was very happy and excited at this discovery.

And she JUMPED at it without thinking twice.

She immediately got the product from Ade and began using it.

The first time she used it, Madam Modupe experienced a huge shock similar to that of several lightning bolts jolting through her entire body.

Her 12.5kg gas cylinder that used to be exhausted within one day lasted for 2 days.

And at the end of that week, she was able to save the money for three (3) 12.5kg gas cylinders

That is...

= 11,875 naira X 3 = 35,625 naira

And she also saved the money for 3 liters out of every 10 liters of fuel she purchased.

Again, that is...

= 670 naira X 3 X 6 days (excluding Sundays) = 12,060 naira

So, total savings from gas and fuel for one week

= 35,625 naira + 12,060 naira = 47,685 naira

By the end of that month of October, she had saved

47,685 naira X 4 weeks = 190,740 naira

But, how much did she spend to buy the product?

A sachet of the product is 8,000 naira and she bought 6 sachets for that month

So, money spent to purchase the product

= 6 sachets X 8,000 naira = 48,000 naira

Therefore, the money saved from using this product on her gas

= 190,740 naira - 48,000 naira = 142,740 naira

In ONE MONTH.

That is HUGE.

Now, multiply that amount for one year.

It translates to 142,740 naira X 12

= 1,712,880 naira

That is over 1.7m savings for just one year.

How much do you think that would amount to in 5 years?

Enough money to start a new building, of course!

As you can imagine, Madam Modupe was beside herself with joy at this awesome discovery.

And her countenance changed completely.

Now if you see her, she is always happy and cheerful and no longer dull and gloomy.

When I learned about Madam Modupe's experience, I wasted no time in getting the product for myself.

So far, I have sold 20,000 naira worth of the product within 3 days of getting it.

Honestly, I would have sold more if not that the people in my area are still full of doubt and fear that the product might now work.

And that is because it is a new product and it takes time for a new product to gain the acceptance of people everywhere.

But imagine when the first set of people who have purchased the product come to share their success stories.

They will come back to buy the product again.

Guess from who?

Me, of course!

The best part is that they will help me spread the word about this miracle product which helps to make gas, diesel, fuel and kerosene last longer - for FREE!

By the way, it is happening already.

Just this morning, my wife and I were woken up from bed by someone who needed the product.
Too long and boring. Why write so long and so boring epistle just to promote free book. You are a thief. Tell us what you are up to

8 Likes

Re: Breaking: The Price Of Cooking Gas Drops To N500 Per Kg! by Knetpro(m): 6:13am On Dec 02, 2023
Abudu2000:
Don’t worry apc voters aren’t complaining and they are not done eating casava ewa garri yet.

Hahaha πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Re: Breaking: The Price Of Cooking Gas Drops To N500 Per Kg! by Remijuice: 6:18am On Dec 02, 2023
I tire for you o
Re: Breaking: The Price Of Cooking Gas Drops To N500 Per Kg! by olaolaking: 7:29am On Dec 02, 2023
You go explain taya

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: The Price Of Cooking Gas Drops To N500 Per Kg! by Ketamine9000mg(m): 7:43am On Dec 02, 2023
goodmuscopi:

Too long and boring. Why write so long and so boring epistle just to promote free book. You are a thief. Tell us what you are up to

Very true. Trying to prey on the suffering of the people to make money. THIEF THIEF.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: The Price Of Cooking Gas Drops To N500 Per Kg! by Bigseven(m): 7:44am On Dec 02, 2023
This’s how APC trying to explain why it failed.
Re: Breaking: The Price Of Cooking Gas Drops To N500 Per Kg! by fineboynl(m): 8:24am On Dec 02, 2023
I just filled 2 days ago. @ 1100
Re: Breaking: The Price Of Cooking Gas Drops To N500 Per Kg! by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 8:26am On Dec 02, 2023
Abi grin
olaolaking:
You go explain taya
Re: Breaking: The Price Of Cooking Gas Drops To N500 Per Kg! by Oizee(f): 9:20am On Dec 02, 2023
Too boring, can't u make it brief to promote your book.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: The Price Of Cooking Gas Drops To N500 Per Kg! by Oizee(f): 9:23am On Dec 02, 2023
fineboynl:
I just filled 2 days ago. @ 1100
I guess you didn't read the post, don't feel bad, the OP tricked us with the headline to see his long and boring advert
Re: Breaking: The Price Of Cooking Gas Drops To N500 Per Kg! by CHRISTFUCKER: 9:53am On Dec 02, 2023
Succ ma c0ck fΓ‘ggot
Re: Breaking: The Price Of Cooking Gas Drops To N500 Per Kg! by Dogalmighty17: 10:08am On Dec 02, 2023
Is it not early in the day to be stupid? If you have to click bait it means whatever you are selling isn't worth it.
Re: Breaking: The Price Of Cooking Gas Drops To N500 Per Kg! by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:32am On Dec 02, 2023
Op u well?

Re: Breaking: The Price Of Cooking Gas Drops To N500 Per Kg! by sulakishop(m): 3:27pm On Dec 02, 2023
Warri wèed no dey for light headed. Stop taking what you are not familiar with OP
Re: Breaking: The Price Of Cooking Gas Drops To N500 Per Kg! by Ikpunnegi01: 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2023
You had started writing imaginable write up, hunger never start, you guys will dream something different than this one day. Enjoy!
Re: Breaking: The Price Of Cooking Gas Drops To N500 Per Kg! by DavidEsq(m): 6:26pm On Dec 02, 2023
goodmuscopi:

A very big thief. e fit even be pastor sef

1 Like

Re: Breaking: The Price Of Cooking Gas Drops To N500 Per Kg! by samcarter3030(m): 7:21pm On Dec 02, 2023
Pls i dont want to mistake OP for "off point" as the case may be. but can someone help me with the full meaning of OP?
Re: Breaking: The Price Of Cooking Gas Drops To N500 Per Kg! by Knetpro(m): 10:44pm On Dec 08, 2023
samcarter3030:
Pls i dont want to mistake OP for "off point" as the case may be. but can someone help me with the full meaning of OP?

Ok. Point Noted.

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Must To Wait 8 Days Before Naming My Child? / .... / One Good Thing About Sexting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.