Stats: 3,151,485 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) (49113 Views)

Man Buys His Wife A Private Jet As Christmas Gift: Video / Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) / Man Buys His Mother A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) by Financialfree: 3:09pm On Dec 20, 2017
Nice one
But some one was killed for stealing a tuber of yam

https://www.nairaland.com/4243494/man-killed-stealing-tuber-yam
Re: Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) by Richardabbey(m): 3:09pm On Dec 20, 2017
angry Small Tin , I Bought My Wife A Ferrari Sport Toy Car . She Has Been Cursing My Generation Since.

I Love D Timing Of Our Breakup
Re: Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:10pm On Dec 20, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Waste of money for a woman that will still fork richer dude for like 10 million naira and even fork a gate man for bigger dick..

It's better not to try and please any woman for they are like chameleon, she can suck your enemies dick for money and pleasure..
Forgive that woman that did this to you and move on for your own good. You hold so much grudges for someone who might be happy with another man and must have forgotten she left you in a bitter state.

Re: Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:11pm On Dec 20, 2017
mokaflex:
I tap into this grace grin. I would do same for my wife in January
amen. May God bless you with a good wife if you don't have one already
Re: Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:11pm On Dec 20, 2017
Nice this is what Christmas should be about giving,sharing and loving,not fuel scarcity and hike in food prices.
Re: Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) by ghostfacekillar(m): 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2017
ezi omume amaka..ezi nwanyi na elite ogayife. Goodd wife deserves beta things
Re: Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) by adecz: 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2017
You can't buy any new Mercedes Benz
in Nigeria for N8 million ....

Quote Me!!!

A brand new Picanto costs N5m @ Kia motors.

Re: Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:14pm On Dec 20, 2017
timbs001:

You seem to be a deranged fellow. Most of your posts are always about objectifying women.
He seems to have developed a defense mechanism to help him live with the rejection he has had from women. Starting form the women in his family to those outside.
Re: Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 20, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Waste of money for a woman that will still fork richer dude for like 10 million naira and even fork a gate man for bigger dick..

[b]It's better not to try and please any woman for they are like chameleon, she can suck your enemies dick for money and pleasure..
[/b]

His wife not woman, don't worry it's obvious why you see it that way esp with your bolded part, you are what you attract
Re: Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) by princetom1(m): 3:16pm On Dec 20, 2017
eleojo23:

Accept my sympathy on your bitter experience with evil women/karashikas

May you meet a good woman in 2018. Say amen!

Baba
Re: Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) by 989900: 3:18pm On Dec 20, 2017
DrinkLimca:

It's better not to try and please any woman for they are like chameleon, she can suck your enemies dick for money and pleasure..

As St00pid as your post is, ironically, it has some iota of truth.

Re: Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) by castrokins(m): 3:19pm On Dec 20, 2017
What Would You Like For Christmas?

Oyindidi:
Nice one

The boys are complaining while the men are buying gifts for their love ones
Re: Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 20, 2017
He is based in South Africa and Lagos Nigeria, get your info right
BloggersNG:
Christmas Came early for Them, While some may be complaining to buy iphone for their Girlfriend, or even hair, Popular Twitter user Prodeegy just coughed out N8million to buy Mercedes Benz for his wife, The UK based Nigerian said its a surprise for the Christmas, How cute, see below!

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/12/aww-nigerian-man-buys-his-wife.html

Re: Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 3:19pm On Dec 20, 2017
BloggersNG:
Christmas Came early for Them, While some may be complaining to buy iphone for their Girlfriend, or even hair, Popular Twitter user Prodeegy just coughed out N8million to buy Mercedes Benz for his wife, The UK based Nigerian said its a surprise for the Christmas, How cute, see below!

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/12/aww-nigerian-man-buys-his-wife.html

He should have known that posing infront of a car in a dealership's showroom is not going to convince naysayers.

Just saying....

\
Re: Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 3:20pm On Dec 20, 2017
castrokins:
What Would You Like For Christmas?

Anything you can affordgrin
Re: Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 3:21pm On Dec 20, 2017
Exceptionalgod:

wow I was about saying that but u we're faster than me

h is a fraudster using woman pix to solicit for for men in twitter Linda william

Linda william
@Lindawill01
Hello...Im Linda....?What I am seeking is a man as laid out in Proverbs 31. A man who is strong (but not overbearing), loyal, respectful, kind and sweet.

Texas city
Re: Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) by hAlexandro(m): 3:23pm On Dec 20, 2017
DrinkLimca:

dude no body told you to let your destiny to a karishika get over your pain and move to the next phase and stop the nonsense verbal attacks
Re: Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) by Prales(m): 3:24pm On Dec 20, 2017
You need to seriously reset your mind from thoughts like this, otherwise you will have serious relationship problem in future. With thoughts like this, you will always suspect your spouse even when her intentions are pure. Jokes apart.

DrinkLimca:

Re: Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) by MASTERMIND04(m): 3:24pm On Dec 20, 2017
Oluwabenjamin:

You are a learner..come let us teach you the ways of WOMEN
Re: Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
IVORY2009:

h is a fraudster using woman pix to solicit for for men in twitter Linda william

Linda william
@Lindawill01
Hello...Im Linda....?What I am seeking is a man as laid out in Proverbs 31. A man who is strong (but not overbearing), loyal, respectful, kind and sweet.

Texas city

abeg no vex oo.. who are u referring to??
Re: Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) by Olawalesadiq(m): 3:26pm On Dec 20, 2017
QuietHammer:

Stop trying too hard, there can only be one NwaAmaikpe. Thanks for your understanding.
leave this guy alone wati concern you.. did he tell you that he wanna be like NwaAmaikpe hmmm. just face your business and leave him alone. even you, u are trying to be relevant at least the guy dy bring good and reasonable comment. one love bro.. stop hatred...

Re: Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 3:27pm On Dec 20, 2017
Exceptionalgod:

abeg no vex oo.. who are u referring to??

NwaAmaikpe

Re: Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) by abels(m): 3:34pm On Dec 20, 2017
DrinkLimca:

you be muumuu I swear, idiot.. if envy don't kill you, stupidity will
Re: Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) by castrokins(m): 3:36pm On Dec 20, 2017
Oyi, I Can Afford Everything. Make The Call!

Oyindidi:
Anything you can affordgrin
Re: Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) by joenor(m): 3:37pm On Dec 20, 2017
He try, Na man when love he wife
Re: Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) by lereinter(m): 3:44pm On Dec 20, 2017
if true benz coy will be happy
Re: Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 3:47pm On Dec 20, 2017
InvertedHammer:

He should have known that posing infront of a car in a dealership's showroom is not going to convince naysayers.

Just saying....

\

LOL...nice catch! Maybe he has a friend who is a cleaner in the showroom grin grin grin
Re: Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) by HiliaryAutos(m): 3:50pm On Dec 20, 2017
DrinkLimca:

Poor man thinking...Imagine watin poverty dey cause SMH
Re: Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) by able20(m): 3:50pm On Dec 20, 2017
DrinkLimca:

Small boy you will not understand watin wifey means until you become a man one day

Re: Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) by HiliaryAutos(m): 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2017
adecz:
You can't buy any new Mercedes Benz
in Nigeria for N8 million ....

Quote Me!!!

A brand new Picanto costs N5m @ Kia motors.

Make your search well...
Re: Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) by HiliaryAutos(m): 3:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
Women are gift from God and A wife is a blessing to household,Who ever that respect women will always find favor in the presence of God...If i have the money to buy anything for my suppose wife i will do it anytime any day just to see her smile,Once you make a woman happy watch how big your pocket becomes,Always buy gift for your woman no matter how big or small it is....

Revealed! Most Newlyweds Don’t Have Sex On Wedding Nights / He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband / Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed