Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Guys With Baby Voice,do Gurls Love It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys With Baby Voice,do Gurls Love It? (1807 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand / Do Gurls Still Have Love For Men Without Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys With Baby Voice,do Gurls Love It? by wkkwl: 11:01am On Apr 03, 2010
A gurl told me dat she likes to call me always cos of my baby voice,at first,i was,men i sound like a baby?so i asked if she love it?she said love is an understatment,dat my voice is sexy and stuffs,maybe she is the only one dat loves guys with baby voice, what about you?
Re: Guys With Baby Voice,do Gurls Love It? by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 03, 2010
I have it too and my girl calls me more often
Re: Guys With Baby Voice,do Gurls Love It? by richard69(m): 11:57am On Apr 03, 2010
Hell yeah, my hotties dig it a lot!
Re: Guys With Baby Voice,do Gurls Love It? by googles: 12:00pm On Apr 03, 2010
why am i always stuck with the ones with maluu voice den ?? and to think they blame it on the network  cheesy
Re: Guys With Baby Voice,do Gurls Love It? by madlady(f): 12:11pm On Apr 03, 2010
^^Long time no see my nl love kiss kiss

Yes guys with baby voices are very tongue tongue,
Re: Guys With Baby Voice,do Gurls Love It? by jenibayo(f): 12:19pm On Apr 03, 2010
I love it so much, de voice is very sexy.
Re: Guys With Baby Voice,do Gurls Love It? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 03, 2010
can't stand it. sounds wimpy to me. a warm baritone on the other hand - kiss kiss grin grin just too sexy!!
Re: Guys With Baby Voice,do Gurls Love It? by googles: 12:25pm On Apr 03, 2010
madlady:

^^Long time no see my nl love kiss kiss

my sexy love where have you been ??  kiss kiss kiss
Re: Guys With Baby Voice,do Gurls Love It? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:53pm On Apr 03, 2010
i HATE it!!! such a turn off, ugh!
i love that manly/macho voice, abeg!!! give me that any day.
smiley
Re: Guys With Baby Voice,do Gurls Love It? by marocguy(m): 3:08pm On Apr 03, 2010
Aite can som1 help me get one,since its popular opinion. Am currently using tenor n i need 2 cry lyk a baby.
Re: Guys With Baby Voice,do Gurls Love It? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 03, 2010
marocguy:

Aite can som1 help me get one,since its popular opinion. Am currently using tenor n i need 2 cry lyk a baby.

pls stick with your tenor. it's just fine. if you can talk in baritone, better! wink wink
Re: Guys With Baby Voice,do Gurls Love It? by mamagee3(f): 6:34pm On Apr 03, 2010
It depends on if the guy in question has a beautiful face and fine lips then the baby Voice doesn't count,lol. grin
But if the guy is ugly, I mean an ugly guy with a baby voice then there's a problem.
grin grin
Re: Guys With Baby Voice,do Gurls Love It? by H2O2: 6:40pm On Apr 03, 2010
I got that snow man.
Re: Guys With Baby Voice,do Gurls Love It? by H2O2: 6:42pm On Apr 03, 2010
mama-gee:

It depends on if the guy in question has a beautiful face and fine lips then the baby Voice doesn't count,lol. grin
But if the guy is ugly, I mean an ugly guy with a baby voice then there's a problem.
grin grin
What's fine lips got to do with it? Fine lips don't guarantee that the niggar can kiss.
Re: Guys With Baby Voice,do Gurls Love It? by DakANGEL(f): 7:00pm On Apr 03, 2010
If u love that it means u're partially a lesbo.
Re: Guys With Baby Voice,do Gurls Love It? by mamagee3(f): 7:18pm On Apr 03, 2010
H2O2:

What's fine lips got to do with it? Fine lips don't guarantee that the niggar can kiss.

What has "Kissing" got to do with it, Fine Lips and baby Voice is the starting point in a relationship. grin
Re: Guys With Baby Voice,do Gurls Love It? by H2O2: 7:27pm On Apr 03, 2010
mama-gee:

What has "Kissing" got to do with it, Fine Lips and baby Voice is the starting point in a relationship. grin
FAIL!

Bring yourns and i'll show you.
Re: Guys With Baby Voice,do Gurls Love It? by mamagee3(f): 7:31pm On Apr 03, 2010
^^Pointless!
Just admit you've got a baby Voice and with a wowor face, all would be fine.
wink
Re: Guys With Baby Voice,do Gurls Love It? by H2O2: 7:35pm On Apr 03, 2010
mama-gee:

^^Pointless!
Just admit you've got a baby Voice and with a wowor face, all would be fine.
wink
So? I still gets brain, niggi
Re: Guys With Baby Voice,do Gurls Love It? by mamagee3(f): 7:37pm On Apr 03, 2010
^^Okay, thanks for admitting. winktongue
Re: Guys With Baby Voice,do Gurls Love It? by H2O2: 7:39pm On Apr 03, 2010
Lemme get at the black chick on your profile, she looks like a wetter.
Re: Guys With Baby Voice,do Gurls Love It? by rascalo: 7:48pm On Apr 03, 2010
wkkwl:

A gurl told me dat she likes to call me always cos of my baby voice,at first,i was,men i sound like a baby?so i asked if she love it?she said love is an understatment,dat my voice is sexy and stuffs,maybe she is the only one dat loves guys with baby voice, what about you?
your are deceiving each other that's not love
Re: Guys With Baby Voice,do Gurls Love It? by wkkwl: 8:01pm On Apr 03, 2010
men, i dnt take shit from gurls, am nt boasting, with ma voice nd my self, i get wat i want/i dnt beg them, they beg me, i can make a gurl cry, i am serious,
Re: Guys With Baby Voice,do Gurls Love It? by Pweety4me(f): 8:13pm On Apr 03, 2010
Lolz i have a lil story 2 tell about dis but na. . . tongue grin

@OP umm na it sounds a bit sissyish?
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Guys With Baby Voice,do Gurls Love It? by Pweety4me(f): 8:14pm On Apr 03, 2010
wkkwl:

men, i dnt take poo from gurls, am nt boasting, with ma voice nd my self, i get wat i want/i dnt beg them, they beg me, i can make a gurl cry, i am serious,
So that is somefin 2 be proud of?
Re: Guys With Baby Voice,do Gurls Love It? by jenibayo(f): 8:18pm On Apr 03, 2010
Pweety4me:

So that is somefin 2 be proud of?

My love long time, wh av u been. I MISS U SO MUCH.
Re: Guys With Baby Voice,do Gurls Love It? by Pweety4me(f): 8:23pm On Apr 03, 2010
jenibayo:

My love long time, wh av u been. I MISS U SO MUCH.
I missed u 2 sis. . .where have u been is d question i should be asking u i didn't c u. . . smiley
Re: Guys With Baby Voice,do Gurls Love It? by jenibayo(f): 8:25pm On Apr 03, 2010
Pweety4me:

I missed u 2 sis. . .where have u been is d question i should be asking u i didn't c u. . . smiley

Did u ask after me, anyway i was sick but fine now. So how r u doing.
Re: Guys With Baby Voice,do Gurls Love It? by Pweety4me(f): 8:27pm On Apr 03, 2010
Where i go take ask of u naw? shocked i'm glad dat ur berra now. . .i'm cool. smiley
Re: Guys With Baby Voice,do Gurls Love It? by jenibayo(f): 8:31pm On Apr 03, 2010
Pweety4me:

Where i go take ask of u naw? shocked i'm glad dat your berra now. . .i'm cool. smiley

Gud to see u here again.
Re: Guys With Baby Voice,do Gurls Love It? by daduke2k(m): 8:36pm On Apr 03, 2010
My voice, i dont knw bt ermmm, it gets me a lotta gurls. . . .
Re: Guys With Baby Voice,do Gurls Love It? by Woke4all(m): 5:04pm On Apr 04, 2010
wkkwl:

it's a lie.   Drop ur number let's hear ur baby voice.
sofeco:

I have it too and my girl calls me more often
copycat talk ur own
googles:

why am i always stuck with the ones with maluu voice den ?? and to think they blame it on the network  cheesy
lol.
THE AMAKA:

i HATE it!!! such a turn off, ugh!
i love that manly/macho voice, abeg!!! give me that any day.
smiley
better.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would I Call This Love Or A Lesson For Luving Him So Much. HELP!! / Serious MATA Don Land O! / He Cheated On Her And She Is Denying Him Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.