Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) (73358 Views)

Mustapha Gajibo Builds 100% Electric Car (Photos) / Some Of The Biggest Cars And SUVs Debut At The 2018 Los Angeles Auto Show / ₦600B, China Builds High Speed Rail Bridge Across Bermuda Of Asia(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by genuinechimere(m): 5:51pm On Dec 20, 2017
And we are here talking about hijab

4 Likes

Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 20, 2017
So China sef wan they prove innovation abi? grin When we all know say na dem copy-cat pass. undecided I swear, I've proposed the 'snow-melting' idea once at my local county and they estimated a span of 5yrs before it can get the needed approval. The problem is the cost-effectiveness and feasibility over a time period.

1 Like

Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by DrholuwaTOBI(m): 5:52pm On Dec 20, 2017
Lollipop
Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by pilarnig(m): 5:52pm On Dec 20, 2017
Serious?
Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by hush15: 5:53pm On Dec 20, 2017
alexistaiwo:
My country is celebrating the production of PENCIL.

Are you sure all humans evolved or were created at the same time

Bro, me sef doubt so too. The way people think in this part of the world is just not of this world.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by MrRemedy(m): 5:53pm On Dec 20, 2017
I know by next year Nigeria will do the same.

Who else agrees with me grin

1 Like

Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by jamace(m): 5:53pm On Dec 20, 2017
Evablizin:
shockedshockedshockedshocked

This Is Fantastic.

Which way Nigeria.
Nigeria still battling to provide basic necessities of life. Chai, chai, chai.

1 Like

Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by Hedonistically: 5:54pm On Dec 20, 2017
Societies whose greatest resource lies in the human brain, not underground... Not who do you know, come and collect appointment letter to NNPC because Emir of Kano is pressing buttons on your behalf.

I can't wait for when Nigeria's oil would be totally useless and out of demand, so that people who would have ordinarily formed "oil and gas this and that" would eat their own poo and drink their own urine due to poverty. I hope it happens in my lifetime, because my immediate family and I do not and will never depend on the useless oil that is more of a curse than a blessing. Thankfully, I don't depend on Nigeria's uselessness for my daily bread and I believe I will never depend on it until I die. And may I even never pay income tax to this bloody country until I die.

5 Likes

Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 20, 2017
MrRemedy:
I know by next year Nigeria will do the same.

Who else agrees with me grin

First, deal with ur common/basic problems... grin grin electricity, regular tar roads et al...

1 Like

Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by amodu(m): 5:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
Explorers is indeed exploring.
Gbayi

2 Likes

Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by Daraph(m): 5:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
While we are here debating on whether to pay tithe or not sad

4 Likes

Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by biacan(f): 5:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
Explorers:

Amen, bless u 2 sis.
smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by MrRemedy(m): 5:56pm On Dec 20, 2017
Follysho707:

First, deal with ur common/basic problems... grin grin electricity, regular tar roads et al...

I'm proud of my country,

we can do that last year cheesy grin grin
Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by IamZam: 5:56pm On Dec 20, 2017
Nigeria! Nigeria!! Nigeria!!!... I hail the...,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MAKE MONEY! https://www.nairaland.com/4239430/make-money-copywriters-needed-daily#63380195
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 20, 2017
nairaland with fakenews are like 5/6
Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by bigpicture001: 5:58pm On Dec 20, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Why cant Buhari call them to assist in fixing our electricity challenge? We are yet to see the dividend of the China trip
..china is not a good country in bilateral relationship with othres..they think only about themselves. never care to send troops if war breaks out in a partner nation.doesnt care to pressurise a dictator oprresive govt when her ppl are being brutalized..does not care if her company doing biz in ur country are mal treating it's workers,doesnt not care if loan given to a state is diverted by the leaders of the borrowers..they are simply not a good country..if developing nation's can be thoughtful enough, they shroud all cease doing biz with china..until they commit more to happening around the world.to whom.much is given,much is expected

3 Likes

Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by simols(m): 6:02pm On Dec 20, 2017
Evablizin:
shockedshockedshockedshocked

This Is Fantastic.

Which way Nigeria.

ah ah, think before you say, is it only Nigeria that hasnt build the solar road? I smh for u. God bless Nigeria
Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by wildchild1: 6:02pm On Dec 20, 2017
Okay

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION... X'mas Promo is on
Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by wonlasewonimi: 6:04pm On Dec 20, 2017
Internet of Things
Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by jaxmand: 6:04pm On Dec 20, 2017
This post is not my problem. My problem is.....
Pls If u see any groundnut seller, wearing a pink top, pls call dis no 08068379616 She gave one tear tear 50 naira

1 Like

Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by Donald3d(m): 6:04pm On Dec 20, 2017
Topccy007:
Technology will get to a point that ordinary breeze will charge your phones

Nice one Explorers
Wind energy don dey teh teh na
Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by LordIsaac(m): 6:04pm On Dec 20, 2017
Even America will bow for this nation shortly. Meanwhile, one dark-age nation is waiting for Atiku in 2019! Smh. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by Fellywood(m): 6:06pm On Dec 20, 2017
The I.DIOT is searching for oil in the desert while 'my people my people' is errecting statues in Owerri. USELESS govt

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by SOFTENGR: 6:07pm On Dec 20, 2017
Chinese are making new things, Nigerians are thinking about Hijab grin

3 Likes

Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by declanadison(m): 6:08pm On Dec 20, 2017
Explorers:
Formed with special weight-bearing solar panels, the road can hold medium-size vans and has strong friction.

Once it's completed, the highway would be connected to the power grid so it could provide electricity to the city.

The solar highway is formed with three layers.

The top layer is paved with the so-called 'transparent concrete', which is said to be as strong as the traditional road-surfacing material, asphalt concrete.

The middle layer is the power-generating layer consisting of solar panels.

The bottom layer is the insulation layer which separates the photovoltaic system from the damp earth.
Explorers:
Formed with special weight-bearing solar panels, the road can hold medium-size vans and has strong friction.

Once it's completed, the highway would be connected to the power grid so it could provide electricity to the city.

The top layer is paved with the so-called 'transparent concrete', which is said to be as strong as the traditional road-surfacing material, asphalt concrete.

The bottom layer is the insulation layer which separates the photovoltaic system from the damp earth.
Explorers:

congratulations China. I pray that one day Nigeria as a nation wil arise from her slumber n join d train
Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by guuudy87(m): 6:09pm On Dec 20, 2017
These Chinese people are becoming something else. One day we'll hear they've built another earth and they're moving they're country into it

3 Likes

Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by dauddy97(m): 6:09pm On Dec 20, 2017
beamtopola:
nairaland with fakenews are like 5/6
I guess u are new here and u didn't check the moniker of the person who created the thread. we know our own Explorers. he can't post rubbish just for front page. Explorers, God bless you anytime I remember your name.

5 Likes

Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by sirthisthickkal: 6:09pm On Dec 20, 2017
Nigerian is forked up I swear.. what scientific achievement can we brag of? What scientific research or project have we undergone? What has the minister of science and technology ogbonaya onu done since he assumed office? Sometimes I even forget we have a minister serving in that capacity he is as mute and inactive as Nnmadi Sambo.. Why is Nigeria this dumb and reta.rded? All we think of is politics presently everybody is already chanting 2019 whereas we have nothing to show for in development and sustainability.. Why can't I just wake up one useless morning and read the headlines about Nigeria lauching ballistic missiles in outer space or exporting cars and machines or building sophisticated robots instead you keep reading foolish news about maina, secondus, okorocha and his statues bla bla bla.. Fork Nigeria and fork anyone who still believes this shi.t hole would still become better.... angry

7 Likes

Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by lovetrust(m): 6:11pm On Dec 20, 2017
That is it.....they talk less and work more

While in Nigeria.... We talk most and do negligibly less

Just to go developed countries or even serious developing countries, copy a little and come back home and paste it.....our so-called leaders will never do that.......

Na fraud
Tribalism
Insecurity
No power supply
Looting
Food shortage
Fuel scarcity
Campaigns in 2017 as against 2019 elections
Without evidence of a single dividend of democracy
Immorality: slay queens and their likes
Archaic politics
Mundane laws and policies
Intimidations at all levels
Bad roads
Lack of quality education
No portable water supply
No health care service centres
No plans for the youth
Triple taxation
Discouraging FDI
Highest rate of unemployment
No database of Nigerians; the govt does not know us
Importation of highly substandard products; so highly import based.
Exportation of mono product crude with no sense of direction and planning.
Everyone suffering and smiling with shameless comforting words like "it is well", " God dey"....miracle seekers without regards to God's principles on good living.
Unprofessional hands in virtually all sectors.etc

Endless list of backwardness.....

If u try to unite Nigerians to fight a good course and take up their rights for their future....90% will sabotage the efforts within 24hrs

Its very simple: Nigeria should produce from her abundant resources what other nations need and buy less of its needs from other nations....without vested interest but rather have a "nationalist spirit".......

All man for himself is the policy here.....

Sooner or later...we will all see the damages these old men driving the vehicle of this economy has caused us all......

Plz note: Nigeria is our country and not my country.

I give it to China.......wonderful inventions always from China.

5 Likes

Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by Nevee: 6:11pm On Dec 20, 2017
In the scheme of things, these are the players, Nigeria is just a spectator. This is the awful and hurtful truth. Not to say she can not turn her fortunes around, anyway.

1 Like

Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by Sultty(m): 6:12pm On Dec 20, 2017
Blakjewelry:
How will the charge be transferred to the car
wait let me ask ifa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

***Kakaki Is Back For BMW Lovers!! The 2002 BMW 325i FACELIFT. Exclusive Offer** / ##ABUJA CHEAP CARS....(within 3.8m -1.5m). √√Drop Your Orders!!! / Man's Toyota Corolla 2013 Caught Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.