Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) (73368 Views)

Mustapha Gajibo Builds 100% Electric Car (Photos) / Some Of The Biggest Cars And SUVs Debut At The 2018 Los Angeles Auto Show / ₦600B, China Builds High Speed Rail Bridge Across Bermuda Of Asia(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by mecussey(m): 8:03pm On Dec 20, 2017
Slim101:
Very thoughtful.
If and only if we can wake from our slumber in Nigeria, we can convert a lot of our bad situations to positives. Imagine when you're coming home from work and Naija sun is grilling you alive. Just take a look at the solar panels beside the road and you'll just be smiling. Because you know your sufferings will end as soon as you step into your apartment. All your solar batteries would have been fully charged.
Which way fatherland?? ��

No hope here....the trybe that could have contributed are already depressed. We need a presido who will see Nigeria as a united nation.

1 Like

Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by mecussey(m): 8:04pm On Dec 20, 2017
Blakjewelry:
How will the charge be transferred to the car

by electromagnetic induction

3 Likes

Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by mecussey(m): 8:07pm On Dec 20, 2017
cyojunior1:
while one country is still deliberating on which type of pencil to produce!

pencil is still far from production...for now some of Nigerians are still thinking of war. If you say restructure or dare mention referendum...u are finished
Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 8:07pm On Dec 20, 2017
Not to be outdone, the giant of Africa has announced that there will be electricity for all households by 2027 cool

1 Like

Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by mecussey(m): 8:08pm On Dec 20, 2017
alexistaiwo:
My country is celebrating the production of PENCIL.

Are you sure all humans evolved or were created at the same time

I have thought about this but none of us were there during creation. I suspect something went wrong somewhere.
Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by Icon79(m): 8:14pm On Dec 20, 2017
Good point! If Nigeria can free Biafra, our engineers would transform Nigeria in 10 years or less. Go and ask about what the Biafran engineers did during the civil war.

O pari

Oloshilove:
Development such as this makes me cry for Nigeria. while China is breeding younger generation of thinks tank, Our political leaders only think about sharing crude oil revenue on a monthly basis.

1 Like

Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 20, 2017
And in nigeria people are more interested in taking and showing their pre wedding photos, And showing their rash covered bottoms, And the others are building churches and collecting thithes. grin

it will take nigeria 300 years to Achieve this kinda developement

1 Like

Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by Icon79(m): 8:16pm On Dec 20, 2017
Let's wait and see how this is gonna work before we start celebrating, OK.

China can't even build a reliable refrigeration, talk less of a solar road. If we're talking about Japan or Germany then I would be impressed.

O pari

Evablizin:
shockedshockedshockedshocked

This Is Fantastic.

Which way Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by princemartinsG(m): 8:17pm On Dec 20, 2017
I am moved to tears for my fatherland
A land that was once equated with Britain and America in standard
A land where th whites were willing to take sojourn and serve the natives
A land which the whole world hoped will be the source of emancipation for the black race
A land that once appeared to have capacity to be the land of freedom for all africans

See how bad we have fared over the years
See how much we had degenerated instead of advancing
How did we find ourselves at this juncture

How do we retrace our steps off this path of perfidy

VOTE EKUNDAYO D MARTINS
VOTE CRITICAL TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER
Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:24pm On Dec 20, 2017
You can see the future.Technology has come to stay,Nigerian institutions better start having STEM courses in their curriculum.
Topccy007:
Technology will get to a point that ordinary breeze will charge your phones

Nice one Explorers
Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by osazsky(m): 8:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
no wonder dey die of cancer before they even get to 40
Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by michkings: 8:37pm On Dec 20, 2017
alexistaiwo:
My country is celebrating the production of PENCIL.

Are you sure all humans evolved or were created at the same time

I wonder o
Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
Ah ah haven't you heard?We are going to mars very soon to build another world there.
guuudy87:
These Chinese people are becoming something else. One day we'll hear they've built another earth and they're moving they're country into it

1 Like

Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by Lotechi(m): 8:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
Slim101:
Very thoughtful.
If and only if we can wake from our slumber in Nigeria, we can convert a lot of our bad situations to positives. Imagine when you're coming home from work and Naija sun is grilling you alive. Just take a look at the solar panels beside the road and you'll just be smiling. Because you know your sufferings will end as soon as you step into your apartment. All your solar batteries would have been fully charged.
Which way fatherland?? ��
which way fatherland? went to get fuel from a conoil filling station in Enugu and they said if you are buying more than 2k fuel, then you have to pay #500. I almost cried and then I asked myself "are we ever going to get it right"?
Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:47pm On Dec 20, 2017
You have sense.Well let us believe Nigeria would be great maybe in year 2349 let us have hope the 24th century might just be the time we would get to the promise land.
sirthisthickkal:
Nigerian is forked up I swear.. what scientific achievement can we brag of? What scientific research or project have we undergone? What has the minister of science and technology ogbonaya onu done since he assumed office? Sometimes I even forget we have a minister serving in that capacity he is as mute and inactive as Nnmadi Sambo.. Why is Nigeria this dumb and reta.rded? All we think of is politics presently everybody is already chanting 2019 whereas we have nothing to show for in development and sustainability.. Why can't I just wake up one useless morning and read the headlines about Nigeria lauching ballistic missiles in outer space or exporting cars and machines or building sophisticated robots instead you keep reading foolish news about maina, secondus, okorocha and his statues bla bla bla.. Fork Nigeria and fork anyone who still believes this shi.t hole would still become better.... angry
Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by Martin0(m): 8:49pm On Dec 20, 2017
gypsey:
And in nigeria people are more interested in taking and showing their pre wedding photos, And showing their rash covered bottoms, And the others are building churches and collecting thithes. grin

Nor mind nigerian's na effizy dem sabigringrin

it will take nigeria 300 years to Achieve this kinda developement

Hahahah a whole 300 year's na wa then it good for us!

The UK hmmm e go reach 5000 year's ooo coz I nor even sure if them go even think of doing such tinzgringrin

Aww china my countrygrin

1 Like

Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by Ademoore07(m): 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2017
Blakjewelry:
How will the charge be transferred to the car

By induction
The same way we have wireless charging for phones
Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahah a whole 300 year's na wa then it good for us!

The UK hmmm e go reach 5000 year's ooo coz I nor even sure if them go even think of doing such tinzgringrin

Aww china my countrygrin
yes! china has overtaken UK in developement and innovation grin
Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by Martin0(m): 8:57pm On Dec 20, 2017
gypsey:
yes! china has overtaken UK in developement and innovation grin

Oh it good u know thaÞ..gringrin
Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 20, 2017
Martin0:

Oh it good u know thaÞ..gringrin
Ofcourse!! i know that! i am not that Ignorant cheesy
Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by Worksunlimited: 8:59pm On Dec 20, 2017
HumbleGee:
How can somebody say that if it is nigeria they will steal the road..lol

Better still all man go commot with charger and extensions go siddon for road dey charge their devices or tap light from there enter house...
Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by Martin0(m): 9:00pm On Dec 20, 2017
gypsey:
Ofcourse!! i know that! i am not that Ignorant cheesy

gringringrin gbam!cheesy

Kae way?grin
Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 20, 2017
Martin0:

gringringrin gbam!cheesy

Kae way?grin
what?
Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by Martin0(m): 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2017
gypsey:
what?
I mean kedu ka way di?grin Abi u nor sabi wetin I speak?grin
Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by stanfit8572: 9:12pm On Dec 20, 2017
I concor with charging of electric car but how can it melt snow while we now its usually sunny during winter ......or does it conserve energy for a long time during summer?
Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by Melkizedeck: 9:17pm On Dec 20, 2017
Explorers:
China is set to open its first solar motorway that can generate electricity under sunlight.

The two-kilometre-long (1.2 miles) stretch of highway, situated in Jinan, could charge electric cars as they are travelling on it.

The two-lane road could also warm itself up in sub-zero weather to melt the snow on top so drivers could drive on it more safely.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5198239/China-open-cutting-edge-solar-panel-motorway.html
Here in Nigeria, they are trying to kill even the little stride Innoson has made
Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 20, 2017
Explorers:
China is set to open its first solar motorway that can generate electricity under sunlight.

The two-kilometre-long (1.2 miles) stretch of highway, situated in Jinan, could charge electric cars as they are travelling on it.

The two-lane road could also warm itself up in sub-zero weather to melt the snow on top so drivers could drive on it more safely.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5198239/China-open-cutting-edge-solar-panel-motorway.html
in 9ja we still we still wan fight jihad over who stop hijab!
Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by madridguy(m): 9:20pm On Dec 20, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 20, 2017
Martin0:

I mean kedu ka way di?grin
Abi u nor sabi wetin I speak?grin
No i didn't get that one grin
Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by Martin0(m): 9:24pm On Dec 20, 2017
gypsey:
No i didn't get that one grin
Ok ooogrin Abeg I wan go sleep,my eye don dey shake
Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by Honestagbons(m): 9:35pm On Dec 20, 2017
China una dor start again, na,na road charge again
Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by DONFASZY(m): 9:43pm On Dec 20, 2017
Is China nt frm dis world wit huge developments ,will it b in year 2098 bfor Nigeria development will reach a bit of wat China had done in 1950 ...dis developments frm China started before and after death penalty was implemented for corrupt politicians

We are so bleeped n backward in dis world wit development...if Nigerians want to show d world our own new age development...u jus see night vision picture of ikoyi-lekki link bridge

Is dis nt a Shame to Nigerians in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Vehicle Particulars Renewal / ***Kakaki Is Back For BMW Lovers!! The 2002 BMW 325i FACELIFT. Exclusive Offer** / Man's Toyota Corolla 2013 Caught Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.