Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) (73339 Views)

Mustapha Gajibo Builds 100% Electric Car (Photos) / Some Of The Biggest Cars And SUVs Debut At The 2018 Los Angeles Auto Show / ₦600B, China Builds High Speed Rail Bridge Across Bermuda Of Asia(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by olahero(m): 6:12pm On Dec 20, 2017
i am very sad for my country, walai, okayyyy. that's why my mind is telling me to live this country ASAP to reach out and explore my creativity which i have been blessed with from God almighty.

1 Like

Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by okerekeikpo: 6:13pm On Dec 20, 2017
Nigeria is finished

1 Like

Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by wunmi590(m): 6:13pm On Dec 20, 2017
And somebody was telling me nigeria would be better.

Wallahi, nigeria is a failed country.
Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by engrchykae(m): 6:15pm On Dec 20, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Why cant Buhari call them to assist in fixing our electricity challenge? We are yet to see the dividend of the China trip
if the government gives u steady power supply,who will patronize their business?
MRS,FORTE OIL,OANDO,CAPITAL OIL ETC,WON'T THEY SELL?

3 Likes

Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by coputa(m): 6:17pm On Dec 20, 2017
Riversides2003:
In Nigeria we use our witchcraft to kill innocent and poor people, while in China they use theirs to make life better for their citizens, pls does anyone know where I can buy China witchcraft from?Inbox me pls and thank you.
No way,wickedness and under development has already been implanted in the black man's Gens,It is Genetic.Learn to live with it..
Africa still remains the most backward and under developed continent in the universe.
Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by engrchykae(m): 6:19pm On Dec 20, 2017
Emvicprints1:
Explorer best man of the year.
that award goes to JUBRIN.
Be very careful before Jubrin send dss to arrest you while Rochas mold you with half bag of ibeto cement.
Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by Triciasexy87(f): 6:20pm On Dec 20, 2017
Dem say N'a d Panel dem go Dey steal remove one after d ther

1 Like

Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by coputa(m): 6:21pm On Dec 20, 2017
Follysho707:
So China sef wan they prove innovation abi? grin When we all know say na dem copy-cat pass. undecided I swear, I've proposed the 'snow-melting' idea once at my local county and they estimated a span of 5yrs before it can get the needed approval. The problem is the cost-effectiveness and feasibility over a time period.
China is now a world power,they rub shoulders with countries like America,Russia and Germany.
Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by deltapikin(m): 6:21pm On Dec 20, 2017
[quote author=Explorers post=63458947]China is set to open its first solar motorway that can generate electricity under sunlight.

The two-kilometre-long (1.2 miles) stretch of highway, situated in Jinan, could charge electric cars as they are travelling on it.

The two-lane road could also warm itself up in sub-zero weather to melt the snow on top so drivers could drive on it more safely.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5198239/China-open-cutting-edge-solar-panel-motorway.html
[

But Nigeria is set to break record with hijab case

1 Like

Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by davibid: 6:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
Why are these people making us regret for being born into these country called Nigeria

Smh

3 Likes

Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by policy12: 6:27pm On Dec 20, 2017
mickeyenglish:
Ordinary Roads for naija,potholes don destroy am finish dat one na if the road dey there sef.
Some people go still dey shout APC/PDP/APGA/KOWA/Fresh PDP/Biafra....chai undecided

No politicians would ever read about something like this, and even if they do, they would definitely turn a blind eye.There own is just to share budget and loot treasury. What pains me most is that Dino Melaye would definitely visit China and drive a vintage car on that road and even take a picture for the social media with a caption "chilling on the road of life".His hunger-driven maniacs back home would retweet verbages like "gee boss! Keep flying,haters keep hating",whereas the road there own village is a "road to hell".Morocco abeg!quick join Ecowas make I roll commot for here.

Post No Bill

You said it all, I doubt if there I'd hope for this country. Check the travelling thread and see how naija are doing their best to leave will you blame them?
Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by Fetula4u: 6:28pm On Dec 20, 2017
Please every one insult Nigeria here should keep shut....don't know such countries a bless with HUMAN RESOURCE and Nigeria is bless with NATURAL RESOURCE...so every one has area the thay a good at....
Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by anyicash(m): 6:28pm On Dec 20, 2017
Make each nairalander give one KPOZA! for the Chinese. KPOZA.
Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by khadaffi(m): 6:28pm On Dec 20, 2017
HumbleGee:
How can somebody say that if it is nigeria they will steal the road..lol

I've learn not do doubt anything. If a whole vessel can be missing then what is this?

1 Like

Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by hgnbello(m): 6:30pm On Dec 20, 2017
hmmmmm... china shld av enslave us... china shld av give us independence..

amazing
Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by farem: 6:30pm On Dec 20, 2017
Slim101:
Very thoughtful.
If and only if we can wake from our slumber in Nigeria, we can convert a lot of our bad situations to positives. Imagine when you're coming home from work and Naija sun is grilling you alive. Just take a look at the solar panels beside the road and you'll just be smiling. Because you know your sufferings will end as soon as you step into your apartment. All your solar batteries would have been fully charged.
Which way fatherland?? ��

No way for your fatherland as long as the corruption is the first consideration anytime a capital project is being involved.

No corrupt mind ever thinks straight!

1 Like

Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 20, 2017
while we here are fighting for oil the rest of the world is moving on to other forms of energy..

1 Like

Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by lookingfly: 6:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
Hmmmm....... When Nigerians de look for food to eat, some people just de progress de go. Will Nigeria ever change? undecided
Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by danvon(m): 6:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
Wow despite all the technology of China it's still a developing country cry
Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by slimderek(m): 6:40pm On Dec 20, 2017
Blakjewelry:
How will the charge be transferred to the car
The car manufacturers has to work on the wireless Charging Capability as seen on the Samsung galaxy and iPhone X.

Truly Epic.

2 Likes

Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by permanentgrace(m): 6:40pm On Dec 20, 2017
Evablizin:
shockedshockedshockedshocked

This Is Fantastic.

Which way Nigeria.

We are still celebrating the commissioning of borehole

3 Likes

Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by Dearlord(m): 6:40pm On Dec 20, 2017
Trust China at ya own perils
Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by nextstep(m): 6:40pm On Dec 20, 2017
While we're still seeing cows on our major roadways and electing men from 7 decades ago... the world is inventing the future shocked

2 Likes

Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by nextstep(m): 6:41pm On Dec 20, 2017
permanentgrace:

We are still celebrating the commissioning of borehole

Abi oh... borehole! As in 1670 technology

1 Like

Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by Slim101(m): 6:45pm On Dec 20, 2017
farem:

No way for your fatherland as long as the corruption is the first consideration anytime a capital project is being involved.

No corrupt mind ever thinks straight!

Let's still be hopeful my brother. Nowhere else to call 'home' than here. It will be well with Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by Chukazu: 6:48pm On Dec 20, 2017
Help me ask nigerian government"when are we going to complete the "EAST-WEST ROAD"?

1 Like

Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by leomarz007: 6:48pm On Dec 20, 2017
explorers, china ị na-aga igbu mmadụ
Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by iswallker(m): 6:50pm On Dec 20, 2017
Top transparent concrete..

Middle solar panels...

Bottom insulation layer from earth...

shocked shocked

Laisi s here again...

Sum jus happen right now...

And am very angry...

Are you madt...

Some people in Nigeria will be telling us is impossible..

China people do they have 2 head...

See the road in Nigeria..

You have to pray wen u want to travel..

Are u madt...

cool

1 Like

Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by Skyload(m): 6:52pm On Dec 20, 2017
Wow
Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by Daddiflowz: 6:52pm On Dec 20, 2017
what is fake about this now ..

mugu
Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 20, 2017
Blakjewelry:
How will the charge be transferred to the car

Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by sirthisthickkal: 6:54pm On Dec 20, 2017
lovetrust:
That is it.....they talk less and work more

While in Nigeria.... We talk most and do negligibly less

Just to go developed countries or even serious developing countries, copy a little and come back home and paste it.....our so-called leaders will never do that.......

Na fraud
Tribalism
Insecurity
No power supply
Looting
Food shortage
Fuel scarcity
Campaigns in 2017 as against 2019 elections
Without evidence of a single dividend of democracy
Immorality: slay queens and their likes
Archaic politics
Mundane laws and policies
Intimidations at all levels
Bad roads
Lack of quality education
No portable water supply
No health care service centres
No plans for the youth
Triple taxation
Discouraging FDI
Highest rate of unemployment
No database of Nigerians; the govt does not know us
Importation of highly substandard products; so highly import based.
Exportation of mono product crude with no sense of direction and planning.
Everyone suffering and smiling with shameless comforting words like "it is well", " God dey"....miracle seekers without regards to God's principles on good living.
Unprofessional hands in virtually all sectors.etc

Endless list of backwardness.....

If u try to unite Nigerians to fight a good course and take up their rights for their future....90% will sabotage the efforts within 24hrs

Its very simple: Nigeria should produce from her abundant resources what other nations need and buy less of its needs from other nations....without vested interest but rather have a "nationalist spirit".......

All man for himself is the policy here.....

Sooner or later...we will all see the damages these old men driving the vehicle of this economy has caused us all......

Plz note: Nigeria is our country and not my country.

I give it to China.......wonderful inventions always from China.

[b] that is just the root of our problems.. Nigerians are their own problems and downfall.. forget our leaders though they have the sheer part of the blame But some Nigerians (especially the yoots) are just so irresponsible and overly naive.. We have allowed politics to cloud our reasoning and the way we live our lives.. Nigerians are never straightforward we believe in con and tricks and that's why when we all come together to achieve a goal we never progress because individually we have learnt how to play con thanks to our super con leaders.. You can imagine for the past 5 months we don't have power supply in our area just because the so called area committees chairmen are having disagreement with themselves they all decided to neglect the transformer that can be repaired within a twinkle of an eye while we wallow in darkness (fuc.k phcn too) and at the end nobody is raising any eye brow every one is fueling there generators like they don't give a fuc.k and that's how it would go on till God knows when.. Now if this is happening at the lowest ebb of our society imagine whats going on at the top.... Subtract our leaders from our problems and you would be left with another problem - ourselves.[/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

***Kakaki Is Back For BMW Lovers!! The 2002 BMW 325i FACELIFT. Exclusive Offer** / ⭐ ✔CARFAX® VIN ®️EPORT/RECORD @0806-036-5068⭐✔ / Man's Toyota Corolla 2013 Caught Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.