Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour (40651 Views)

First Class Graduates Work For Me - Lady With Third Class Result / Kennedy Ekezie Honored By The Queen Of England As One Of The "Young leaders" / PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 20, 2017
DOES SMOKING WEED MAKE YOU MOR CREATIVE?

Another examination of the impacts of smoking weed and its connection to creativity makes them intrigue comes about.
The examination comprised of 412 weed users (they couldn’t discover 8 more?) and 309 non-users, and they endeavored to answer the inquiry: Does smoking weed make you more creative?
Emily LaFrance, the co-creator of the examination and graduate understudy at Washington State University, says she initially ended up noticeably keen on the subject when she saw that a considerable measure of her most loved craftsmen concede they smoke cannabis.

(READ MORE) http://www.busygisting.com/smoking-weed-make-creative/
Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by resurgentxtian4: 7:41pm On Dec 20, 2017
NLandIsHypocrit:
See idiot, if you want to talk about arrogance and pride, Aboki is the masters degree holders when it comes to pride and arrogance while the Afonjas are the PHD holders. What do you even refer as arrogance? Someone who is unarguably better than you in all ramifications and you still expect them to lick your ass when you're good for nothing except scull mining? if not he's arrogant? You didn't even know when you mistakenly proclaimed that the Igbos are great people. What's the essence of hating someone whom you can't do without? Hwy don't you let the Igbos be on their own just as they demand since you so much hate them? The truth is that you Afonjas are stuffed with natural hatred, jealousy, envy and wickedness against the Igbos just for the reason of being better than you in everything, and that's why God has been punishing you people and you can never be like us, just as you mistakenly confessed on your foolish post, WE ARE GREAT PEOPLE! it's not our fault so don't hate.

My brother, I don’t hate igbos ooo. I said that igbos are a great people just unfortunate to have been boxed in by other Nigerians. The igbos too have to unite and be serious about their secession plans if they really want it and nobody can stop you if you really want to leave. No need for all the insults. Yorubas do not hate you, if they did, they wouldn’t have accommodated you in their lands. No need for insults. Take care.
Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by NLandIsHypocrit: 7:44pm On Dec 20, 2017
tsmat:

All you guys are great at is bragging without NOTHING to show.............I pity backward thinking people like you.
I know you just want to be noticed, otherwise what exactly have you just said on this post and what's your argument all about?
Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by NLandIsHypocrit: 8:03pm On Dec 20, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

My brother, I don’t hate igbos ooo. I said that igbos are a great people just unfortunate to have been boxed in by other Nigerians. The igbos too have to unite and be serious about their secession plans if they really want it and nobody can stop you if you really want to leave. No need for all the insults. Yorubas do not hate you, if they did, they wouldn’t have accommodated you in their lands. No need for insults. Take care.
You were the one who was just narrating how your friends were talking about how much they hate and can't vote for an Igbo presidency including the one among them that claimed to be a born again Christian, and saying that the Yoruba people don't hate the Igbos is like saying that Buhari is not a terrorist.

Talking about the Yorubas accommodating the Igbos in their land; let me ask you, what favour have you done to a man who came to your brown roof mod house, pulled it down and stand a magnificent mansion right there, houses you in a new and a better home, you got a Job as result of the mansion you never could have been able to build all through your poor life. Of what benefit are you to a man like that?
Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by toprealman: 8:39pm On Dec 20, 2017
And Nnamdi KANU and ignored men like this hoping to achieve sef?
Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by Blackops(m): 9:01pm On Dec 20, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
Ifeanyi Rapu. I've never seen a yo*uba man do so well and attain greatness internationally. When it comes to greatness and good reputation, the igbos lead the way.

No sense at all.
Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by resurgentxtian4: 9:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
NLandIsHypocrit:
You were the one who was just narrating how your friends were talking about how much they hate and can't vote for an Igbo presidency including the one among them that claimed to be a born again Christian, and saying that the Yoruba people don't hate the Igbos is like saying that Buhari is not a terrorist.

Talking about the Yorubas accommodating the Igbos in their land; let me ask you, what favour have you done to a man who came to your brown roof mod house, pulled it down and stand a magnificent mansion right there, houses you in a new and a better home, you got a Job as result of the mansion you never could have been able to build all through your poor life. Of what benefit are you to a man like that?

Your hate is misguided bro. Channel it to more useful endeavors. Yorubas do not hate you. They are too busy trying to sort out their lives. The two problems we have in Nigeria are the elites and fundamentalist islam.
Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by suremanpatriot: 10:08pm On Dec 20, 2017
SalamRushdie:
The Topic should be " gallant Nigerian born US soldier"
Abi o,see confusion
Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by suremanpatriot: 10:09pm On Dec 20, 2017
SalamRushdie:
The Topic should be " gallant Nigerian born US soldier"
Abi o,see confusion!
Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by SoldierBoy1(m): 10:45pm On Dec 20, 2017
What the hell is wrong with tribalists.... How easy is it to hate others... Indeed u guys are Devils in human flesh.
Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by Marsnizz: 11:08pm On Dec 20, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Tribal sentiments. Not good. Not good at all.

I actually spoke with couple of friends (both Yoruba Christians) and infact one of them is a serious born again Pastor and we were discussing about the chances of igbos in the 2023 Presidential elections. I argued strenuously that the igbos must be given a chance as they are also Nigerians. But to my surprise, the born again one categorically said he cannot vote for igbos. The second one had always hated igbos so I wasn’t surprised.

On that very day, I argued so hard that I was threatening war on behalf of Igbo but they both made me understand that Nigerians will never vote igbos as President. I felt really sad for igbos because they are a great hard working people but there must be something you have done to offend Nigerians. The singular thing both of them pointed to as the reason for not liking igbos was pride. The one that surprised me most was the Pastor who is a very devout Christian. I was shocked and sad for the igbo nation.

What is the morale of my story: Pride goeth before a fall. Learn to eschew pride.

We must in the meantime as southerners and Christians work together to push back the jihadists from the north who want to Islamise us all. When the time is right, an igbo Man will be President, but it might not be in our lifetime.

Take care.
You can't finished what you ve just started Aluta
Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by NLandIsHypocrit: 11:11pm On Dec 20, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Your hate is misguided bro. Channel it to more useful endeavors. Yorubas do not hate you. They are too busy trying to sort out their lives. The two problems we have in Nigeria are the elites and fundamentalist islam.
Bro tell me you don't hate the Igbos and I'll believe you, but don't tell me the Yorubas don't hate Igbos, after all you're not new here on Nairaland not to know what's going on..... Oh! I just checked your profile, you're just day old here, no wonder.
Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by tifany89(m): 11:15pm On Dec 20, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Tribal sentiments. Not good. Not good at all.

I actually spoke with couple of friends (both Yoruba Christians) and infact one of them is a serious born again Pastor and we were discussing about the chances of igbos in the 2023 Presidential elections. I argued strenuously that the igbos must be given a chance as they are also Nigerians. But to my surprise, the born again one categorically said he cannot vote for igbos. The second one had always hated igbos so I wasn’t surprised.

On that very day, I argued so hard that I was threatening war on behalf of Igbo but they both made me understand that Nigerians will never vote igbos as President. I felt really sad for igbos because they are a great hard working people but there must be something you have done to offend Nigerians. The singular thing both of them pointed to as the reason for not liking igbos was pride. The one that surprised me most was the Pastor who is a very devout Christian. I was shocked and sad for the igbo nation.

What is the morale of my story: Pride goeth before a fall. Learn to eschew pride.

We must in the meantime as southerners and Christians work together to push back the jihadists from the north who want to islamise us all. When the time is right, an igbo Man will be President, but it might not be in our lifetime.

Take care.
Devout Christian , pastor , born again and a stupid tribalist. At times I wonder when u guys talk about this presidency thing a's if it's a very big deal and it's funny to me. Obasanjo a Yoruba man like you was president for 8 years ,can you be kind enough to tell me how that affected your life positively . Osibanjo is vp now, is he aware of your existence ? Has he done anything that has impacted on your life directly ? The North has ruled the most but aside benefiting a privileged few ,what is the development index of the citizens of that region ? I think you should be really ashamed of yourself . Igbos should come n kiss your feet and be subservient because of one stupid presidency . You can't vote an Igbo man but when they start clamouring Biafra, you will start running helter-skelter shouting one Nigeria . That your so called pastor is a very big hypocrite . He doesn't have any reason just normal yoruba way of life so am not surprised . I'm pretty sure he has some Igbo members and doesn't fail to collect offering and tithes , by den nothing else matters .Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 20, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

U for hear Igbos, IPOB, Biafra.

IPOBIAN, Nnamdi your god was killed like a lizard tongue

One Nigeria all the way grin
Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by DianaJ(f): 1:43am On Dec 21, 2017
So
Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by Burgerlomo: 7:27am On Dec 21, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by miredia(m): 7:42am On Dec 21, 2017
SalamRushdie:
The Topic should be "r gallant Nigerian born US soldier"
Or better still "A U.S soldier of Nigerian descent"
Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by DedeNkem: 8:06am On Dec 21, 2017
This guy has more credibility and qualifications than all the people in Nigerian military, including politicians!
Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by crafteck(m): 10:21am On Dec 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I knew this guy had some balls when he was growing up in Mainland, Emene Enugu.

He was amongst the few who could throw knockouts into people's parlour and run away.

From eating New Society bread at Orie Emene to taking milk shakes in New York.
Nice one Ifeanyi, one lap dance in Vegas for you..
042 state of mind.

Sir famz
Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I knew this guy had some balls when he was growing up in Mainland, Emene Enugu.

He was amongst the few who could throw knockouts into people's parlour and run away.

From eating New Society bread at Orie Emene to taking milk shakes in New York.
Nice one Ifeanyi, one lap dance in Vegas for you..
042 state of mind.

New Society?? shocked shocked shocked

Your sins are forgiven. Anybody here who saw the polythene wrap or label of that bread deserve 21 gun salute.

If you are lucky to have tasted that bread, you deserve the GOC 82 div as your gateman.

I hail.

Kama oko ga ako gi na agada, ibi daa Atiku na Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by Habyz(m): 11:15am On Dec 22, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Brother, Nigeria is not great and has never been great. Maybe when we establish that fact, we can begin to do the necessary thing to make it a great nation.
That will depend on your definition of a great country.
Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by Habyz(m): 11:17am On Dec 22, 2017
Bollinger:

1. How is Nigeria a great country?

2. What good news?
1. The country is blessed in a lot of ways.
2. There's good news about anti-terorrism fight in the NE.
Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by Habyz(m): 11:17am On Dec 22, 2017
Bollinger:

1. How is Nigeria a great country?

2. What good news?
2. There's good news about anti-terorrism fight on the NE.
Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by Bollinger(m): 12:13pm On Dec 22, 2017
Habyz:

2. There's good news about anti-terorrism fight on the NE.

Really? Is that all you are proud of in a country? I thought you would say things like;

1. 24 hour power supply all day everyday.

2. Good pliable roads

3. State of the art infrastrusture

4. Effective police force.

5. Good and decent people who don't go about burning people in the streets.

These are things a normal person in a normal country ought to be proud of. The only thing Nigerians should be proud of is Jollof rice grin. Nothing else.
Re: Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour by Habyz(m): 9:43am On Dec 23, 2017
Bollinger:

Really? Is that all you are proud of in a country? I thought you would say things like;

1. 24 hour power supply all day everyday.

2. Good pliable roads

3. State of the art infrastrusture

4. Effective police force.

5. Good and decent people who don't go about burning people in the streets.

These are things a normal person in a normal country ought to be proud of. The only thing Nigerians should be proud of is Jollof rice grin. Nothing else.

You are stupid. Why? Being blessed is different from being developed.
You asked a question and I gave the answer. Who even "burn people on streets" in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

14,000 Exxonmobil Staff To Lose Jobs Over Dwindling Oil Demand / Man Falls From Scaffold In Rivers & Dies Instantly (Graphic Photos) / FG Slashes Civil Servants' Salaries Weeks Before Christmas Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.