Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Temi Otedola Quietly Marks Her 3rd Maiden Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temi Otedola Quietly Marks Her 3rd Maiden Anniversary (731 Views)

Toyin Lawani And Husband Segun Wealth Welcome Baby Girl, Her 3rd Child / Patience Ozokwor Daughter, Chioma Ugwu Ani Marks Her Birthday / Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Temi Otedola Quietly Marks Her 3rd Maiden Anniversary by TunezMedia: 5:11pm On Dec 20, 2017
Nigerian fashion blogger and model, Temi has gone quite busty, which might be why she has been staying away from social media and the public eye.

In a quiet, lonesome way Temi Otedola marked the 3rd anniversary of her first project JTO Fashion in London and only announced it on her social story much later without any family or friends around.

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2017/12/thick-temi-otedola-quietly-marks-her.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Temi Otedola Quietly Marks Her 3rd Maiden Anniversary by dafeyankee: 5:15pm On Dec 20, 2017
shocked

Lemme first Google her age before I say what I am thinking.
Re: Temi Otedola Quietly Marks Her 3rd Maiden Anniversary by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 20, 2017
As young as she is, her boobs are singing baba i bow down before you...

It's obvious that the cattle rearer called Mr eazi is there for the money..

Between her flat boobs and airforce1 musical career, i don't know which one is more flat..

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Quietly Marks Her 3rd Maiden Anniversary by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 20, 2017
To God who made me, I will work very hard and I pray I will be successful so that those girls that's also making it in life will be asking for my hand in marriage. say NO to poor+poor relationship
Re: Temi Otedola Quietly Marks Her 3rd Maiden Anniversary by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 20, 2017
angry

∆ alright ∆
Re: Temi Otedola Quietly Marks Her 3rd Maiden Anniversary by atilla(m): 6:03pm On Dec 20, 2017
D boobs are not even open meanwhile some sadists are here saying its sagging. Next thing they will say she is pregnant.

Social media gives people mouth to talk and they forget their home training

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Quietly Marks Her 3rd Maiden Anniversary by rosy1992(f): 7:00pm On Dec 20, 2017
Lovely

(1) (Reply)

Teniola Apata Revealed Her Greatest Challengr In 2017 / Jeez! They've Created The First Ever A.I Sex Doll That Speaks All Languages, / Breaking!!! Olamide's Mum Just Passed Away...(so Sad)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.