Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

See What Jumia Did To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Jumia Did To Me (1619 Views)

See What Jumia Is Marketing / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Jumia Did To Me by thange(m): 7:30pm On Dec 20, 2017
Alright I decided to put this in romance section to get more attention, pls admin do the needful.
I actually have not bought anything from jumia before so I decided to test their services but placing order on clothes and shoes, I went online saw some shirt and shoes I like and I placed my order, my brother what I saw online and what was delivered was completely different I was so in shock, all the stuff are of very low quality compared to what I saw online and the prices was high so I thought this must be of good quality but the deed has been done but jumia I swear una nor go smell my money again

Re: See What Jumia Did To Me by ayoblinks(m): 7:31pm On Dec 20, 2017
Eyah ...Take heart bro...lalasticlala
Re: See What Jumia Did To Me by dafeyankee: 7:31pm On Dec 20, 2017
Ok
Re: See What Jumia Did To Me by doughziay: 7:32pm On Dec 20, 2017
grin
That shirt na die.
Re: See What Jumia Did To Me by IAMSASHY(f): 7:50pm On Dec 20, 2017
grin d shirt na OK version grin grin

1 Like

Re: See What Jumia Did To Me by UbanmeUdie: 7:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
shocked

Jumia never disappoints!

Cheaper chiko dey run belle,
Awoof dey purge.

You actually got what you paid for.

Enjoy!
Re: See What Jumia Did To Me by iamJ(m): 7:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
doughziay:
grin

That shirt na die.
the shirt eh, I get my clothes most times from jumia, the seller number is on the product page, WhatsApp the seller and ask them to snap it at their shop b4 paying online, that's how I get good wears

2 Likes

Re: See What Jumia Did To Me by deeLima86(m): 7:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
It's like the Jumia guys have a factory in Onitsha where they counterfeit the authentic stuffs by themselves. grin
Take heart my guy! The good thing is you can only be fooled once.
Re: See What Jumia Did To Me by yungEX(m): 7:56pm On Dec 20, 2017
Lmaooooo
Re: See What Jumia Did To Me by GraGra247(m): 7:56pm On Dec 20, 2017
When they tell una to go to Oyinbo and suru alaba and buy better okirika shirt una no gree.

See now jumia don send you the same okirika at triple the price. Lolzzzz
Re: See What Jumia Did To Me by iamJ(m): 7:57pm On Dec 20, 2017
deeLima86:
It's like the Jumia guys have a factory in Onitsha where they counterfeit the authentic stuffs by themselves. grin
Take heart my guy! The good thing is you can only be fooled once.
it's like blaming ShopRite for counterfeit boxers u bought in a boutique in their building, jumia's own is to link una, the seller number is on the product page, it's up to u to investigate, all my payments are done upfront, I call the seller and confirm well B4 paying

Thats why B4 they confirm ur order they ask if know the product u ordered well

1 Like

Re: See What Jumia Did To Me by deeLima86(m): 8:01pm On Dec 20, 2017
iamJ:
it's like blaming ShopRite for counterfeit boxers u bought in a boutique in thier building, jumia's own is to link una, it's up to u to investigate, all my payments are done upfront, I call the seller and confirm well B4 paying

Sorry my guy we all learn everyday, so on this very case who will the op apportion the blame on?
Re: See What Jumia Did To Me by QueenSekxy(f): 8:01pm On Dec 20, 2017
chai
see mogbe!!
Re: See What Jumia Did To Me by iamJ(m): 8:02pm On Dec 20, 2017
deeLima86:

Sorry my guy we all learn everyday, so on this very case who will the op apportion the blame on?
the op shld blame himself, he was too casual with his money
Re: See What Jumia Did To Me by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 20, 2017
This is why i ahven't bought a new wrist watch since two years now. Can't trust this stuvs i see online !
Re: See What Jumia Did To Me by deeLima86(m): 8:08pm On Dec 20, 2017
iamJ:
the op, he was too casual with his money

So you blame him for being a victim of their scam? Like he's suppose to know this undecided
Anyways, once beaten twice shy!
Re: See What Jumia Did To Me by iamJ(m): 8:11pm On Dec 20, 2017
deeLima86:

So you blame him for being a victim of their scam? Like he's suppose to know this undecided
Anyways, once beaten twice shy!
oga jumia didn't scam him, it's not jumia that sold it, it's a marketer, the op is supposed to investigate B4 paying or read reviews, it's not jumia's fault
Re: See What Jumia Did To Me by Gofwane(m): 8:24pm On Dec 20, 2017
grin an old faded pink t-shirt for a guy??
Jumia, why evils
Re: See What Jumia Did To Me by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 20, 2017
thange:
Alright I decided to put this in romance section to get more attention, pls admin do the needful.
I actually have not bought anything from jumia before so I decided to test their services but placing order on clothes and shoes, I went online saw some shirt and shoes I like and I placed my order, my brother what I saw online and what was delivered was completely different I was so in shock, all the stuff are of very low quality compared to what I saw online and the prices was high so I thought this must be of good quality but the deed has been done but jumia I swear una nor go smell my money again

grin

That's why I never buy all my stuffs online..i wud rather go to the mall ,test the shii before i drop my cash...

Pictures are deceiving sha...e be like u see beautiful girl on her IG vs in personal... grin

3 Likes

Re: See What Jumia Did To Me by ednut1(m): 9:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
angry in 2014 i bot a shirt der cos my cousins were coming from usa. I was lik when i wear this shirt dem go know say we self bad here. Wat jumia delivered was like a rag. 4500 o. Last tin i bot der was coporate shoes , got to office and it was slipery on tiles haaa. The sellers der are useless and jumia has poor quality control
Re: See What Jumia Did To Me by 1REPUBLIC(m): 10:23pm On Dec 20, 2017
take heart bro even jumia na scam. bought anti theft bag, but instead the gave me anti theft Ghana mustgo bag, after waiting for almost 20 days before I saw the horror. I didn't know whether to cry for money wasted or laugh at been scammed .
Re: See What Jumia Did To Me by unclefamous: 10:39pm On Dec 20, 2017
cry i feel ur pain i was once affected by there scam mine was ba3 ...those guys bloody
Re: See What Jumia Did To Me by habsydiamond(m): 11:06pm On Dec 20, 2017
Dem don use camera decieve u....na the camera dem use snap am make am look catchy..... sometimes the difference between jumia and okirika joint na say their cloth perfume different....e better make one go market go buy than place other wey go Tay first, when e come come finish Na water colour fake e go be......take heart bro...next time wise up

(1) (Reply)

Is Neice Inviting Me. To Bang Her / To All Guys That Read This And Pay Close Attention About Relationships / Moving And Living In Thailand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.