Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Statement By The EFCC After Granting Bail To The CEO Of Innoson Motors - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Statement By The EFCC After Granting Bail To The CEO Of Innoson Motors (38128 Views)

Meet Precious Nwosu, The CEO Of Pians Enterprise / Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory / The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Statement By The EFCC After Granting Bail To The CEO Of Innoson Motors by 9ja083: 10:43am On Dec 21, 2017
Why won't he call the police? Who in his right sense will see men shooting like criminals in his house and won't call the police for security purposes?
If you identified yourselves on arrival as you claimed before shooting your your guns like kidnappers coming after someone's life then why will be call the police?
EFCC, you guys can lie.
Is when the wind blows that the buttocks of a hen will be exposed.
We see your lies in parenthesis.
Re: Statement By The EFCC After Granting Bail To The CEO Of Innoson Motors by Uglyojuku: 10:47am On Dec 21, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

Are you mad ?

I think you are totally insane... Read my comments again you big f00l.

I am just being civil with you but I think you are really going over the bend.Are you inside any factory there?
Re: Statement By The EFCC After Granting Bail To The CEO Of Innoson Motors by 9ja083: 10:58am On Dec 21, 2017
Diiet:
Innoson must pay his debts.

And with the way innoson played a smart one on GTB, no bank in this country should offer him loan again.

A debtor claiming right. Wonders shall never end.

He's being investigated for fraud and forgery, nobody should cry for him.

A debt that he cleared and GTB still withdraw interest.
Mr. Innocent never denied ever obtaining loan. But he cleared it and they are still collecting money every month. 500 million. That is the case he has with GTB
So GTB is the one trying to play smart and no sensible business man or woman will bank with them.
GTB are looking for a way to avoid paying Mr. innocent his money. That is the case in court.
Re: Statement By The EFCC After Granting Bail To The CEO Of Innoson Motors by ofwest47(m): 11:07am On Dec 21, 2017
I Before Orders are known for their fraudulent business activities.
Re: Statement By The EFCC After Granting Bail To The CEO Of Innoson Motors by donbenie(m): 11:29am On Dec 21, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Okay, Released On Bail, After Depositing His Passport....

Good!
STUPID,which court granted the bail..the Court of EFCC..obviously your WARPED sense stops you from simple human reasoning..
Re: Statement By The EFCC After Granting Bail To The CEO Of Innoson Motors by barristerzinny(f): 11:31am On Dec 21, 2017
I guess you are one of the wotkers for gtb or efcc rubbish
Diiet:

And with the way innoson played a smart one on GTB, no bank in this country should offer him loan again.

Re: Statement By The EFCC After Granting Bail To The CEO Of Innoson Motors by barristerzinny(f): 11:32am On Dec 21, 2017
I guess you are one of the workers for gtb or efcc rubbish
Diiet:

Re: Statement By The EFCC After Granting Bail To The CEO Of Innoson Motors by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 21, 2017
Uglyojuku:

I am just being civil with you but I think you are really going over the bend.Are you inside any factory there?

Now the question should be if i am in Nigeria at all this christmas vacation. MUMU
Re: Statement By The EFCC After Granting Bail To The CEO Of Innoson Motors by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
Diiet:

A point to note my fellow nairalander, in finance there is a concept called 'legal entity concept' it states that a business is seperate from its owner and as such the business can sue and be sued. If the business has debt, it should be sealed-up, or an action taken that does not affect the owner physically. But in this case, I wonder what concept that is been portrayed here, some call it witch-hunt, What do i know.
Re: Statement By The EFCC After Granting Bail To The CEO Of Innoson Motors by tribalistseun: 12:34pm On Dec 21, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
leave SS out of this madness

show me the number of SS persons arrested by the EFCC for corruption....
In SS we conduct ourselves responsibly
so patience Jonathan is from abia state abi? Good luck brother is from Jupiter abi?
Re: Statement By The EFCC After Granting Bail To The CEO Of Innoson Motors by BabaAduras: 12:47pm On Dec 21, 2017
tribalistseun:
Gtbbank is dead already their burial is on 2nd of january, be there.

As for EFCC they are fast in arresting or chasing SS and SE people. But babachir lawal that even osibande have declared a thief, efcc doesn't want to touch him. Mainagate, BaruGate, Ikoyi Gate and Ameachi loot when will EFCC do the needful.

Any EFCC officials that cross that bridge should be made to disappear into thin air.

Did you read the statement above? Is there any mention of GTB in the accusations?

Tribalism has turned some people "brain dead"
Re: Statement By The EFCC After Granting Bail To The CEO Of Innoson Motors by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 21, 2017
jamesibor:

Your ignorance and lack of skill are the reasons you are unemployed. Nigeria hasn't got the capacity and comparative advantage to manufacture everything, no nation foes by the way. If a ban is placed on importation of antibiotics like Augmentin or antimalarials like Artemisinin combination therapies and we are asked to manufacture locally, how many Nigerians can afford them?

Instead of you to call on your government to put infrastructures in place that would encourage local manufacturing, you want to pick a fight with importers. If I stop the importation of essential medications to which I hold sole distributorship rights, do you know how many people whose lives would be put in jeopardy?

Sole distributorship on nairaland. Fool's paradise!!! Your business is posing threat to the growth of this economy! 2 years ago I advised a company that approached me for the distributorship of building materials to come and set up a factory here. They came last year and doing well. But you won't do that because it is all about you! Black man mentality! This is the reason we are here today. Stop blaming the government.
Btw, give me the brand name of your imaginary anti-biotic, let me verify at NAFDAC. Crook!!!
Re: Statement By The EFCC After Granting Bail To The CEO Of Innoson Motors by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 21, 2017
Vinstel:
Nonsense EFCC. Very dumb people. After you destroy local investors with ur stupid actions. The government will come out tomorrow to beg foreign investors to invest in the country. Who will be foolish to invest in a country like this? when they see you destroying your own local business people, how can they take the risk to invest in Nigeria?

Nigeria does not need illiterate, uncultured, dishonest and fraudulent investors angry
Re: Statement By The EFCC After Granting Bail To The CEO Of Innoson Motors by donbenie(m): 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2017
ODVanguard:
Why resist arrest with the aid of thugs if you have nothing to hide?
Yes,and have you listened to his side of the story..or is that how you judge your own case?.based on one party's account..
Re: Statement By The EFCC After Granting Bail To The CEO Of Innoson Motors by degamemaster(m): 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2017
Diiet:

Your hatred and jealousy for the igbos will consume you sooner than you expected .

1 Like

Re: Statement By The EFCC After Granting Bail To The CEO Of Innoson Motors by justy15: 1:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
Damage control press release. You storm somebody's home in a commandos style without court order for a corporate financial transaction between gtb and innosson, now you are looking for a face saving exit point. I can't wait to transfer my cash from this yahoo yahoo bank called gtb before I become victim
Re: Statement By The EFCC After Granting Bail To The CEO Of Innoson Motors by Achor1111(m): 1:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
kocvalour:
useless Country...
all these nonsense must stop this 2017

End_GTB
End_Sars
End_ efcc End_Apc
Re: Statement By The EFCC After Granting Bail To The CEO Of Innoson Motors by jamesibor: 1:18pm On Dec 21, 2017
luxy44:

Sole distributorship on nairaland. Fool's paradise!!! Your business is posing threat to the growth of this economy! 2 years ago I advised a company that approached me for the distributorship of building materials to come and set up a factory here. They came last year and doing well. But you won't do that because it is all about you! Black man mentality! This is the reason we are here today. Stop blaming the government.
Btw, give me the brand name of your imaginary anti-biotic, let me verify at NAFDAC. Crook!!!

Primary school pupils have invaded Nairaland.
Re: Statement By The EFCC After Granting Bail To The CEO Of Innoson Motors by Daguccizgreat(m): 2:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
Diiet:

You either have comprehension issue or you are just daft. What a foolish comment
Re: Statement By The EFCC After Granting Bail To The CEO Of Innoson Motors by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 21, 2017
jamesibor:

They messed with the wrong people. Sadly, GTB will pay dearly for this.
I swear I'm reading this inside a GT Bank branch.

Re: Statement By The EFCC After Granting Bail To The CEO Of Innoson Motors by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 21, 2017
Diiet:
This saga is just a big lesson to other banks to be verry verry carefull before granting loans to fraudsters parading themselves as businessmen.

# No bank in this country should offer credit facilities to inoson again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s32eInxqubw
Re: Statement By The EFCC After Granting Bail To The CEO Of Innoson Motors by Diiet: 2:34pm On Dec 21, 2017
Daguccizgreat:
You either have comprehension issue or you are just daft. What a foolish comment
who is this stupid goat?
Your father has comprehension issue and he's also daft.
Re: Statement By The EFCC After Granting Bail To The CEO Of Innoson Motors by Oblang(m): 2:51pm On Dec 21, 2017
tribalistseun:
Gtbbank is dead already their burial is on 2nd of january, be there.

As for EFCC they are fast in arresting or chasing SS and SE people. But babachir lawal that even osibande have declared a thief, efcc doesn't want to touch him. Mainagate, BaruGate, Ikoyi Gate and Ameachi loot when will EFCC do the needful.

Any EFCC officials that cross that bridge should be made to disappear into thin air.

Ntin will happen to gtb. They will rather wax stronger..
Re: Statement By The EFCC After Granting Bail To The CEO Of Innoson Motors by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 21, 2017
jamesibor:

Primary school pupils have invaded Nairaland.

Waiting for the brand. It is a free advert for you if genuine.
Re: Statement By The EFCC After Granting Bail To The CEO Of Innoson Motors by jamesibor: 3:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
luxy44:

Waiting for the brand. It is a free advert for you if genuine.

antibiotics are not meant to be advertised dude, they are not OTC medications.
Re: Statement By The EFCC After Granting Bail To The CEO Of Innoson Motors by Kazim88: 3:59pm On Dec 21, 2017
pressplay411:
My understanding so far.
Innoson banks with GTB, accesses their facility and incurred wrong bank charges to the tune of over 700 million Naira.
After back and forth with GTB, he wins his suit to the tune of 8 billion Naira.
GTB feeling embarrassed exposes his business malpractices and fraudulent shipping documents and reports to EFCC.
EFCC being an antigraft agency summons him and he was discharged. They summon him again, this time he fails to honour the invitation. They move in on him to arrest him in his Enugu residence. He resists arrest and engages them with his own force. They call for back up, and things spiralled out of control. His wife gets slapped, he gets arrested.
That said, how did this turn to an inter-tribal witch-hunting?
It's simply a GTB VS Innoson fight. Pls let's always get our facts right and not let sentiments make a mockery of our intelligence and education.

"Incurred bank charges up the tune of 700 Million "

700 Million...

that is nothing but armed robbery of the highest order.

bank charges... up-to 700 million.

GTBank are criminals.

I need to audit my account with Fidelity Bank...

I really disappointed with GTBank, they have lost my trust.

They can dupe you and arrest you with EFCC.

1 Like

Re: Statement By The EFCC After Granting Bail To The CEO Of Innoson Motors by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
jamesibor:

Re: Statement By The EFCC After Granting Bail To The CEO Of Innoson Motors by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
jamesibor:

There is fidson, they are into anti-biotic. There is Becham etc. what is yours? Let's check you out! Even you, can not buy medicine in any store here in the east because of folks like you that has saturated the market with sub-standard drugs. Under what brand/franchise do you operate? Let's verify you! I video your arrest and upload it here
Re: Statement By The EFCC After Granting Bail To The CEO Of Innoson Motors by jamesibor: 4:41pm On Dec 21, 2017
luxy44:

There is fidson, they are into anti-biotic. There is Becham etc. what is yours? Let's check you out! Even you, can not buy medicine in any store here in the east because of folks like you that has saturated the market with sub-standard drugs. Under what brand/franchise do you operate? Let's verify you! I video your arrest and upload it here

It's not Becham, it is Beecham and they are now known as Glaxosmithkline after the merger between Glaxo Wellcome and Smithkline Beecham years ago.

Now, I do not want to reveal my identity here but let me mention a few of my friends and colleagues.

Ebele Nwosu & Chukwuka Obiora - own Greenlife pharmaceutical

Nnamdi Obi - owns Embassy Pharmaceuticals

Tony Ezennia - owns Orange Drugs

Poly Emenike - owns Neros Pharmaceuticals.

Donats Dunu - owns Maydon Pharmaceuticals

Ebuka Okafor - owns Vixa pharmaceuticals

Edwin Mmuoemenam - owns Clarion medicals ltd

Charles Ezissi - owns Beta drugs & chemical company

John-Paul Nzewi - owns Jopan Pharmaceuticals

Emmanuel Umenwa - owns Geneith Global Pharmaceuticals Ltd

Paul Okafor - owns Elbe Pharmaceutical

Be careful how you talk to people.
Re: Statement By The EFCC After Granting Bail To The CEO Of Innoson Motors by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 21, 2017
jamesibor:

It's not Becham, it is Beecham and they are now known as Glaxosmithkline after the merger between Glaxo Wellcome and Smithkline Beecham years ago.

Now, I do not want to reveal my identity here but let me mention a few of my friends and colleagues.

Ebele Nwosu & Chukwuka Obiora - own Greenlife pharmaceutical

Nnamdi Obi - owns Embassy Pharmaceuticals

Tony Ezennia - owns Orange Drugs

Poly Emenike - owns Neros Pharmaceuticals.

Donats Dunu - owns Maydon Pharmaceuticals

Ebuka Okafor - owns Vixa pharmaceuticals

Edwin Mmuoemenam - owns Clarion medicals ltd

Charles Ezissi - owns Beta drugs & chemical company

John-Paul Nzewi - owns Jopan Pharmaceuticals

Emmanuel Umenwa - owns Geneith Global Pharmaceuticals Ltd

Paul Okafor - owns Elbe Pharmaceutical

Be careful how you talk to people.

You are just a chemist boy! Reveal it and let's thrash it out offline.

Beecham is the desk name till today, every chemist boy is aware of the Glaxo merger
Re: Statement By The EFCC After Granting Bail To The CEO Of Innoson Motors by jamesibor: 4:49pm On Dec 21, 2017
luxy44:

You are just a chemist boy! Reveal it and let's thrash it out offline.

Beecham is the desk name till today, every chemist boy is aware of the Glaxo merger

Beecham may still be the name for NAFDAC errand boys like you and umu boys in the market.

Meanwhile, let me give you small expo. In the list of names I posted above, my name is there but I won't go beyond that. Shalom.
Re: Statement By The EFCC After Granting Bail To The CEO Of Innoson Motors by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 21, 2017
jamesibor:

Beecham may still be the name for NAFDAC errand boys like you and umu boys in the market.

Meanwhile, let me give you small expo. In the list of names I posted above, my name is there but I won't go beyond that. Shalom.

Yes! I can see your name on the list! Online CEO/MD.
Importer of fake Chinese/India drugs! You for mention that your uncle name make I help you deal with him small

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote / Which Bank Gives Pos Faster / CBN Clean Note Policy: Mutilated Naira Notes May Be Useless After September 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.