Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (1032) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2075273 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) ... (1317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdoki: 8:58pm On Aug 14, 2022
globemoney01:

Probably one of the many propaganda articles planted by Obis propagandists. So innoson not only spoke for himself he spoke for other manufacturers as their mouthpiece? cheesy
Desperate criminals. Where is the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf1-uLMScvM

thats the video

Not just one person.. Them plenty..

https://www.thenicheng.com/how-obi-boosted-local-manufacturing-by-industrialist/
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 9:00pm On Aug 14, 2022
NwekereNdoki:

In no area can you compare Obi with Obiano. Please don't ever make that mistake again if not I will declare you wanted for basphemy smiley cheesy cool
Since you want to read here and is it. Innoson was lucky he was not kidnapped because he lived in Enugu then
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/anambra-defiant-abductors-200-kidnappings-n1-billion-ransom/amp/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdoki: 9:03pm On Aug 14, 2022
post=115706094:

Federal Secretariat building Awka has been completed waiting for commissioning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxgWZ6jHyGk

Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdoki: 9:06pm On Aug 14, 2022
globemoney01:

Since you want to read here and is it. Innoson was lucky he was not kidnapped because he lived in Enugu then
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/anambra-defiant-abductors-200-kidnappings-n1-billion-ransom/amp/

THroughout Obi's tenure Anambra had the lowest crime rate. One incident can't discredit that.

https://allafrica.com/stories/201207280395.html

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:09pm On Aug 14, 2022
NwekereNdoki:

Na now I know say u no get sense. LOL see desperation. SO na Obiano build Federal Secretatriat?

BTW, just opposite it is Obi's signature State Secretariate
Are you sure you're mentally stable? I can't remember mentioning Obiano in my post
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 9:09pm On Aug 14, 2022
NwekereNdoki:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf1-uLMScvM

thats the video

Not just one person.. Them plenty..

https://www.thenicheng.com/how-obi-boosted-local-manufacturing-by-industrialist/
It’s not by this one say, that one say. Where is the evidence. Go and pick any caretaker committee chairman that worked with Obiano and compare with Obi stop embarrassing yourself

https://thisage.com.ng/how-anambra-won-first-prize-for-smes/

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 9:12pm On Aug 14, 2022
NwekereNdoki:

THroughout Obi's tenure Anambra had the lowest crime rate. One incident can't discredit that.

https://allafrica.com/stories/201207280395.html
Lmaooooo. You must be talking of Obis tenure in your marijuana induced mind The same Obi tenure of Awkuzu SARS? Look at who I’m talking with
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdoki: 9:34pm On Aug 14, 2022
post=115706613:

Are you sure you're mentally stable? I can't remember mentioning Obiano in my post
\
sorry. wrong mention

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdoki: 9:35pm On Aug 14, 2022
globemoney01:

It’s not by this one say, that one say. Where is the evidence. Go and pick any caretaker committee chairman that worked with Obiano and compare with Obi stop embarrassing yourself

The chicken or the egg, which one came first??

Nwanne.. Goodnight.. It's obious you are a paid govt revenue boy

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChiefOtunist(f): 10:14pm On Aug 14, 2022
globemoney01:

This particular project commissioned by Osinbajo has been under lock and key the moment after the commissioning till date.
That warehouse behind shoe site, Osile, Ogbunike.
Tell us another story.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 10:37pm On Aug 14, 2022
post=115706094:

beautiful and well located along one of the widest dual carriage way in Awka (Ekwueme square road). It will make sense if Soludo can extend the road/ open up a new link road to Okpuno or Ifite from the point where the road form a close with the state Secretariat road...

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 10:41pm On Aug 14, 2022
ChiefOtunist:

This particular project commissioned by Osinbajo has been under lock and key the moment after the commissioning till date.
That warehouse behind shoe site, Osile, Ogbunike.
Tell us another story.
Stop quoting me this scammer. tell us the story of your supernatural estate martinelect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 10:43pm On Aug 14, 2022
post=115706094:

Long time coming. Good to see they finally completed it. Anambra is fully set now. Gradually we have fully attracted federal presence to the state

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 1east: 12:28am On Aug 15, 2022
globemoney01:

Stop quoting me this scammer. tell us the story of your supernatural estate martinelect.

Ifeanyi Nwachukwu is the CEO supernatural Estate Onitsha. Scammer of the year. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChiefOtunist(f): 7:12am On Aug 15, 2022
1east:

Ifeanyi Nwachukwu is the CEO supernatural Estate Onitsha. Scammer of the year. cheesy

This wasn't the last picture you used, if not old age, it is madness then. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChiefOtunist(f): 7:15am On Aug 15, 2022
globemoney01:

Go and verify if it is under lock and key from the day of commissioning till date.
I will ignore you afterwards, unless you start asking me out again.
Oji amụ eji ego.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:12am On Aug 15, 2022
globemoney01:

Long time coming. Good to see they finally completed it. Anambra is fully set now. Gradually we have fully attracted federal presence to the state
That's why we need to canvas and support our own no matter the difference, if he succeed it will benefit all of us, now is time for national not local, remember it was his closeness to GEJ when he was governor, he lobbied for federal secretariat, CBN, NSE Onitsha, Second Niger bridge, Naval base and others, we need love among ourselves not fight Udo!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 1east: 10:47am On Aug 15, 2022
Ewu, I hope you are not trying to deny yourself. Thief they are all your pictures. You don cast for internal with your land scam. You have been changing monikers from matinect to ChiefOtunist just to hide your identity.

ChiefOtunist:

This wasn't the last picture you used, if not old age, it is madness then. ;

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 11:39am On Aug 15, 2022
globemoney01:

Show us pictures or videos not faceless propaganda articles written by Obi propagandists for fools like you. Go and compare Peter Obi with local government caretaker chairmen that worked under Obiano not Obiano himself, stop embarrassing yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HbZHUPTqBU

I sincerely think that those dumb boys claiming to be peter Obi's supporters are actually his enemies that are looking for help in undermining his chances by trying to denigrate Obiano. Don't oblige them.

Like Anambra1st son said, let us sheath our swords and fight the outsider battles for now. It is unwise to attack Obi at this crucial time. of course, sometimes his dumb followers provoke you into stating the facts. But, i do think that either those boys are way too dumb to see the harm they are doing or they are actually very clever enemies of Peter obi posing as his supporters to use us in undermining him.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 1:14pm On Aug 15, 2022
OreMI22:

I sincerely think that those dumb boys claiming to be peter Obi's supporters are actually his enemies that are looking for help in undermining his chances by trying to denigrate Obiano. Don't oblige them.

Like Anambra1st son said, let us sheath our swords and fight the outsider battles for now. It is unwise to attack Obi at this crucial time. of course, sometimes his dumb followers provoke you into stating the facts. But, i do think that either those boys are way too dumb to see the harm they are doing or they are actually very clever enemies of Peter obi posing as his supporters to use us in undermining him.
I stopped responding when I noticed he's not from Anambra. The reason I restricted my comments to this thread is because I feel this is an inhouse thread. I don't argue against Obi on public threads, atleast until after the elections grin grin

But this people who are never seen in public threads defending and campaigning for Obi like is doing only come here to provoke us as if obiano is contesting election. I would probably not be responding if not because its coming from aboki omanambala I've always known here..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:21pm On Aug 15, 2022
globemoney01:

I noticed the secretariat has four elevators

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Pacesetterz: 1:33pm On Aug 15, 2022
ChiefOtunist:

Go and verify if it is under lock and key from the day of commissioning till date.
I will ignore you afterwards, unless you start asking me out again.
Oji amụ eji ego.

Lol. r u saying globemoney is gay? I’m not surprised
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by stasius: 4:22pm On Aug 15, 2022
post=115706094:

This is beautiful. I can sight "structures looking like elevators" attached to both the Eastern and Western wings. That is beautiful. We should be flowing with the modern trends.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by stasius: 4:37pm On Aug 15, 2022
NwekereNdoki:
ANAMBRA IS THE SECOND MOST POPULATED STATE IN NIGERIA.
One of the challenges affecting Anambra so far is the nonchalant attitude of the people when it comes to availing themselves to government policies and planning. They are very disaffectionate towards government that they don't won't waste a second with anything governance.

It's good that so far they have learnt to be independent and cater for themselves without government. But then, they still need to understand that the money govt shares around are also their money too and they have to benefit from it anytime there is an opportunity.

Imagine viewing the Nigerian census data and seeing Benue, Niger, Sokoto, Oyo, Bauchi, Kaduna, Katsina, etc. having more population than Anambra. It's shocking.

I won't blame NPC sha, yeah I won't. The problem is Anambra people don't avail themselves of the census. And this is a problem because before FAAC shares allocation, they use your population to decide how much you will get. That is why you see states like Kaduna and Katsina getting more allocation than Anambra. Yeah, it's that bad.

But if you look at data from international organizations after Lagos, Anambra is always the most populated state in Nigeria. These are data coming from reputable organisations that are supported by the likes of USAID, UN and SWAC.

This says a lot about the credibility of NPC data on the population of Nigeria's states.

That's the same problem Abia State have too.

CENSUS WILL SOO START, PLEASE LET'S ENSURE WE ARE COUNTED. NO GO DO YOURSELF BAD THING.

Source: Africanopolis and Demographia

You are right. Onitsha metropolis and outskirt alone should be over 10million people.
The truth is that our people have apathy to government issues post-war.
An average Anambra person don't believe in government institutions.
That is why you have more private institutions flourishing and doing well here as against govt run facilities.

But we still need to grab that money from the government. Am happy but not satisfied with the turnout of our people during the Continuous voters registration. Even though Anambra is the highest in South East the apathy is still visible because I doubt if that figure is a true representation of our voting strenght. But that is an issue for further investigation.

I still believe we have a lot of grassroot work to do to sensitize our people to make themselves available and seize every opportunity to grab what belongs to us from the Central government, even as we clamour for our ultimate emancipation and control of our regional resources.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdoki: 5:45pm On Aug 15, 2022
stasius:

You are right. Onitsha metropolis and outskirt alone should be over 10million people.
That is why you have more private institutions flourishing and doing well here as against govt run facilities.

But we still need to grab that money from the government. Am happy but not satisfied with the turnout of our people during the Continuous voters registration. Even though Anambra is the highest in South East the apathy is still visible because I doubt if that figure is a true representation of our voting strenght. But that is an issue for further investigation.

I still believe we have a lot of grassroot work to do to sensitize our people to make themselves available and seize every opportunity to grab what belongs to us from the Central government, even as we clamour for our ultimate emancipation and control of our regional resources.

I really wish SOLUDO can start an orientation campaign to educate our people on the need to come out and get themselves counted. He can do it for a perod of 1 month. It'll really help. Anambra can't be getting same revenue as Katsina and Kaduna.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by abuzz33: 2:26pm On Aug 16, 2022
stasius:

Lets deal with facts. No data suggests that Onitsha metropolis is up to 10million. Several data sources show that Anambra has a population much less than states like Kaduna and Kano.

1. The data on mobile subscribers in Nigeria is a rough gauge of the population of states:

https://www.nigerianstat.gov.ng/pdfuploads/Telecoms_Sector_Data_%E2%80%93_Q1_2021.pdf

2. NIN Registrations reflects this also and for the pop of states x it by 2 to account for children:

https://nimc.gov.ng/enrolment-dashboard-june-july-2022/

These data suggests Anambra population (both indigene and strangers) is between 4-5 million at best.

Of course Anambrarians living outside is probably at least 2 million.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 1east: 3:13pm On Aug 16, 2022
Mktinsight the demonic night owl, no one called for your opinion concerning what the guy said. Evil creature, you are always here trying to deceive yourself with your useless posts. Your opinion is not needed. We rather believe stasius than believe a cursed frustrated demonic night owl like you.

abuzz33:

Lets deal with facts. No data suggests that Onitsha metropolis is up to 10million. Several data sources show that Anambra has a population much less than states like Kaduna and Kano1. The data on mobile subscribers in Nigeria is a rough gauge of the population of states:ttps://www.nigerianstat.gov.ng/pdfuploads/Telecoms_Sector_Data_%E2%80%93_Q1_2021.pdf. NIN Registrations reflects this also and for the pop of states x it by 2 to account for children:https://nimc.gov.ng/enrolment-dashboard-june-july-2022/hese data suggests Anambra population (both indigene and strangers) is between 4-5 million at best. Of course Anambrarians living outside is probably at least 2 million.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 1east: 3:14pm On Aug 16, 2022
stasius:

Spot on
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:53am On Aug 17, 2022
House-to-house collection of bagged waste by ASWAMA personnel using refuse compactor trucks has commenced in Anambra. This is how it's supposed to be and will see to a drastic reduction in dumped waste by the roadsides. Hope this is also extended to villages in the near future. ASWAMA should liase with LGAs to effect smooth and regular collection in their domains as well, and where this isn't possible, massive refuse bins/receptacles should be placed at all identified problem spots. Citizens should be sensitised on the need for zero tolerance on dumping of waste by the roadsides.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT8XnYfY4f0

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 8:30pm On Aug 17, 2022

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 10:48pm On Aug 17, 2022
POST ANSEC MEDIA RELEASE

1. Anambra State Executive Council (ANSEC) frowns at the frequent cases of youths incursions into the lands of people who have appropriate government titles. This is illegal and can no longer be tolerated. ANSEC has therefore directed relevant law enforcement agencies to immediately arrest such errant youths and prosecute them according to the law. Section 6, sub section (1) of the Prohibition of Fraudulent Practices on Land and Property law of 2012 prohibits illegal collection of fees on lands as follows: “Any person who demands or collects any fee not approved by law from any person who is developing or improving on an already existed property in the State shall be guilty of an offence and liable to imprisonment for five years or to a fine of five hundred thousand naira or both.

2. The effort to rid our roads and streets’ corners of refuse is beginning to yield some obvious results. Government therefore urges households and the general public to desist from indiscriminate refuse disposal. Anambra State Waste Management Agency (ASWAMA) is gradually transiting to door-to-door refuse collection and anybody found disposing refuse at unauthorized locations will be promptly sanctioned.

3. In fulfillment of Governor Soludo’s campaign promise to immediately commence the urban regeneration of Okpoko slum in Ogbaru Local Government Area, ANSEC approved the rehabilitation of 9 roads in Okpoko measuring 14.053 kilometers with dual carriage, reinforced concrete media and sidewalks on both sides. The roads will cost N9 billion and will be completed in 12 months.
ANSEC also approved the full scale desilting and dredging of 62,034 cubic metres of Nwangene drainage which has been a source of nightmare to road users. The project which will cost N241,439,316.29, is going to completed in 3 months .
The rehabilitation of the failed carriage way and embankment at Mmili John section of Oba-Ojoto road and the dredging of Mmili John was equally approved by ANSEC. The work will cost N61,494,541.88 and is expected to be completed in 6 weeks.

4. The memo on the abandoned government house and 25 other peripheral structures was presented by the Commissioner for Housing and considered by ANSEC. The project which will cost N6.088 billion and completed within 18 months was approved by ANSEC. Also endorsed for construction are gate houses, police posts, perimeter fence measuring 2.22 linear kilometers and other internal works such as drive ways, parking areas, walk ways, drainages, water supplies, green area, etc. All of these will be complete at the cost of N1.317 billion and delivered in 9 months.

5. It came to the attention of ANSEC that some unscrupulous elements are selling parts of Mamu Forest Reserve. Government is poised to arrest and prosecute all those that are culpable in these unlawful land transactions. For the avoidance of doubt, Mamu Forest Reserve is not for sale and any property developer or member of the public who allows him/herself to be lured into purchasing parcel(s) of land there will have him/herself to blame.

6. To further improve the quality of health care delivery in the State, government through the Ministry of Health placed a vacancy advert two months ago for medical consultants and officers, pharmacists, nurses, radiographers, medical laboratory scientists and technicians. ANSEC directed the Commissioner for Health to interview the 4,400 applicants who applied for the jobs so that they would be immediately employed and deployed to our health care facilities.

Signed
SIR PAUL NWOSU
Commissioner for Information

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by wizzyvibes: 10:53pm On Aug 17, 2022
Wow. Dual carriage in okpoko with sidewalks. This is very good. Nice one from Soludo.

investnow2013:
POST ANSEC MEDIA RELEASE

1. Anambra State Executive Council (ANSEC) frowns at the frequent cases of youths incursions into the lands of people who have appropriate government titles. This is illegal and can no longer be tolerated. ANSEC has therefore directed relevant law enforcement agencies to immediately arrest such errant youths and prosecute them according to the law. Section 6, sub section (1) of the Prohibition of Fraudulent Practices on Land and Property law of 2012 prohibits illegal collection of fees on lands as follows: “Any person who demands or collects any fee not approved by law from any person who is developing or improving on an already existed property in the State shall be guilty of an offence and liable to imprisonment for five years or to a fine of five hundred thousand naira or both.

2. The effort to rid our roads and streets’ corners of refuse is beginning to yield some obvious results. Government therefore urges households and the general public to desist from indiscriminate refuse disposal. Anambra State Waste Management Agency (ASWAMA) is gradually transiting to door-to-door refuse collection and anybody found disposing refuse at unauthorized locations will be promptly sanctioned.

3. In fulfillment of Governor Soludo’s campaign promise to immediately commence the urban regeneration of Okpoko slum in Ogbaru Local Government Area, ANSEC approved the rehabilitation of 9 roads in Okpoko measuring 14.053 kilometers with dual carriage, reinforced concrete media and sidewalks on both sides. The roads will cost N9 billion and will be completed in 12 months.
ANSEC also approved the full scale desilting and dredging of 62,034 cubic metres of Nwangene drainage which has been a source of nightmare to road users. The project which will cost N241,439,316.29, is going to completed in 3 months .
The rehabilitation of the failed carriage way and embankment at Mmili John section of Oba-Ojoto road and the dredging of Mmili John was equally approved by ANSEC. The work will cost N61,494,541.88 and is expected to be completed in 6 weeks.

4. The memo on the abandoned government house and 25 other peripheral structures was presented by the Commissioner for Housing and considered by ANSEC. The project which will cost N6.088 billion and completed within 18 months was approved by ANSEC. Also endorsed for construction are gate houses, police posts, perimeter fence measuring 2.22 linear kilometers and other internal works such as drive ways, parking areas, walk ways, drainages, water supplies, green area, etc. All of these will be complete at the cost of N1.317 billion and delivered in 9 months.

5. It came to the attention of ANSEC that some unscrupulous elements are selling parts of Mamu Forest Reserve. Government is poised to arrest and prosecute all those that are culpable in these unlawful land transactions. For the avoidance of doubt, Mamu Forest Reserve is not for sale and any property developer or member of the public who allows him/herself to be lured into purchasing parcel(s) of land there will have him/herself to blame.

6. To further improve the quality of health care delivery in the State, government through the Ministry of Health placed a vacancy advert two months ago for medical consultants and officers, pharmacists, nurses, radiographers, medical laboratory scientists and technicians. ANSEC directed the Commissioner for Health to interview the 4,400 applicants who applied for the jobs so that they would be immediately employed and deployed to our health care facilities.

Signed
SIR PAUL NWOSU
Commissioner for Information

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) ... (1317) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.