Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (1034) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2080744 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) ... (1319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by abuzz33: 2:37am On Aug 19, 2022
Ofodirinwa:

Nwanne, it is becoming a serious issue and this is not who we are as a people.
If you notice, all of the anti ESN propaganda has been aimed at Anambra. There is a deliberate attempt by people who know more than you to put a wedge between Anambra ppl and the rest of the SE and the people doing it know that if you used a sweet tongue, the intention will work because Ndiigbo and their self esteem problems. They have identified Anambra as a weak link and if you know the geographical trap that is the SE and how it is designed, you will know why it is important to target Ndi Anambra.

Nigerians struggled in the war to break through what is now called Anambra. They don't want to struggle like that again. I know many ppl on here as small in their thinking but I have seen you posts in the past and know you can process what I'm saying well.

So nonsense like that has nothing to do with who we are as Ndiigbo. Anyi enweghi eze. Gini bu premium state. I si na nke gi bu premium, gwa anyi nke ndi ozo bu?

Anambra is the most populous and most economically important state in the South East. But Anambra governors have to step up. You cannot be calling yourself a key state when Onitsha looks like a primitive hovel disorganized by traders, Awka boasts poor infrastructure for a state capital and Nnewi is a backward series of villages. I am an Anambrarian by the way.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 0fodirinwa: 3:11am On Aug 19, 2022
Ikengawo just shut up your dirty mouth. You mentioned ESN, everyone knows that there is nothing like ESN in Anambra. ESN, IPOB, MASSOB, etc, al have its headquaters in Imo and Abia state.

How dare you call Anambra the weak link, is there anything your Imo state is doing better than Anambra. Is it political stability? Anambra has maintained one party for almost 20yrs. Is it culture and language. Anambra has the most elegant culture and language? Is it elites? Without Anambra there is nothing like Igbo.

If there's any weak link in igboland it is Imo state where ediots and incompetent illiterates have been ruling the state since1999, from Udenwa, Ohakim, Okorocha and now Uzodinma.

Look at how silly and petty you have become because of envy and bitter. Everyone knows that Anambra is the flagship and premium state in Igboland. If it pains you too much then get out, because you cannot dictate what we post here.

Ofodirinwa:

Nwanne, it is becoming a serious issue and this is not who we are as a people.
If you notice, all of the anti ESN propaganda has been aimed at Anambra. There is a deliberate attempt by people who know more than you to put a wedge between Anambra ppl and the rest of the SE and the people doing it know that if you used a sweet tongue, the intention will work because Ndiigbo and their self esteem problems. They have identified Anambra as a weak link and if you know the geographical trap that is the SE and how it is designed, you will know why it is important to target Ndi Anambra. Nigerians struggled in the war to break through what is now called Anambra. They don't want to struggle like that again. I know many ppl on here as small in their thinking but I have seen you posts in the past and know you can process what I'm saying well. So nonsense like that has nothing to do with who we are as Ndiigbo. Anyi enweghi eze. Gini bu premium state. I si na nke gi bu premium, gwa anyi nke ndi ozo bu?

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 1east: 3:16am On Aug 19, 2022
Mktinsight the demonic bitter frustrated night owl, you are not ftom Anambra, stop deceiving yourself. Even when the subject is about something else, you would always find a way to spew your usual bitterness and frustrated.

Anambra is not just the most important state in Igboland. Onitsha is an organised modern economic hub of igboland where millions of imo indigenes are running to for a greener pasture because Owerri is a village. Awka is the fastest developing city in Nigeria aside Abuja with beautiful flyovers, roads, worldclass ICC, beautiful well planned estates, Nnewi's economy is bigger than the economy of imo state.

abuzz33:

Anambra is the most populous and most economically important state in the South East. But Anambra governors have to step up. You cannot be calling yourself a key state when Onitsha looks like a primitive hovel disorganized by traders, Awka boasts poor infrastructure for a state capital and Nnewi is a backward series of villages. I am an Anambrarian by the way.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 1east: 3:16am On Aug 19, 2022
0fodirinwa:
Ikengawo just shut up your dirty mouth. You mentioned ESN, everyone knows that there is nothing like ESN in Anambra. ESN, IPOB, MASSOB, etc, al have its headquaters in Imo and Abia state.

How dare you call Anambra the weak link, is there anything your Imo state is doing better than Anambra. Is it political stability. Anambra has maintained one party for almost 20yrs. Is it culture and language. Anambra is the most elegant culture and language. Is it elites. Without Anambra there is nothing like Igbos.

Look at how silly and petty you have become because of envy and bitter. Everyone knows that Anambra is the flagship and premium state in Igboland. If it pains you too much then get out, because you cannot dictate what we post here.

Well said

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 0fodirinwa: 3:27am On Aug 19, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

This really is a none issue! If someone says his state is ‘premium state’, just read it and move on….after all, it’s their thread! Conversely, anyone taking offence at such a harmless designation can go to their own state thread, post a positive news report that shows their state in a good light, and likewise attach a ‘premium state’ status to their own state based on said report! We shouldn’t be spoiling for a fight over every little thing!

Thank you for putting him in his place

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by pandax: 7:03am On Aug 19, 2022
Landmack:
“Circa 14km at 9bn naira. I believe Julius Berger will be the contractor for the Okpoko Roads dualization. This is what we are talking about folks.

I will be looking forward to the new government house completion and extension of the 8-lane Alex Ekwueme Road Northeastwards to Ifite axis (around Isioji and Anaocha areas) and extend Esther Obiakor Ave Northwestwards to meet 8-lane Alex Ekwueme Ave somewhere at Anaocha or Amaokpala axis of Ifite, Awka. Please open Awka for us

Aroma Flyover might be redesigned to cope with the new realities on ground AND i expect clover-leaf Flyover at Agu-Awka/Eze uzu junction”-by Pandax

@Pandax nobody will open up Awka if the pple of Öka don’t want to get sense and call the youths of öka to order. They should shun cultism and all manner of street gangsterism they engage in with those dirty Abakeleke boys they all befriend...that’s if they really want Awka to develop. But if not,Soludo should focus on our major economic hubs (Onitsha and Nnewi).

The same backward and local attitude they portrayed during Peter Obi’s tenure of wanting to construct a major road in the town. Some of those Awka boys stood against the construction of that important road..and I trust Peter Obi,he sent the military to scatter their rotten teeth and the road was finally constructed.
If Awka pple don’t want developement in the supposed state capital...Onitsha is fully ready. After all Onitsha looks more befitting to be ascribed a state capital. Ndi Awka must call themselves to order and shun all vices and blood spillage. No foreign developer/expatriates will want to dwell in such habitat.

Ndi Awka sit up!

My Brother, i am a proponent of one Anambra- city state. Though, i am from Awka, i have nothing against Mr Governor if his administration will face our other hubs for now (Onitsha and Nnewi), they are both our cash cows and eyesore for the state.

No youth, Awka inclusive can stop a determined government from providing required infrastructures. Thank God, you told us how Peter Obi dualized Zik Ave,let Mr Governor adopt same strategy in Awka in particular and Anambra in general. We must clean up and beautify the state to make it habitable

Woth Love from me

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Mega2biz(m): 10:00am On Aug 19, 2022
Biggest African automobile market in Nnewi that sells automobile to the while Africa.
Watch to see how cheap motorcycle are here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dvurl1-Ho3U

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 11:21am On Aug 19, 2022
AmericanQuarter:
Onitsha takes another giant stride as the economic hub of the eastern region. Major multi national companies will be making in-roads into the city to take advantage of the new economic corridors as the 8-lanes Onitsha 2nd Niger bridge and access roads nears completion.

Onitsha 2nd Niger bridge is the single biggest infrastructure in Igboland since 1960

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:31pm On Aug 19, 2022
Does this mean pedestrians can't walk across the bridge? And i thought the 3D rendering showed provision was made for a rail track on the bridge?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 2:36pm On Aug 19, 2022
PROUDIGBO:
Does this mean pedestrians can't walk across the bridge? And i thought the 3D rendering showed provision was made for a rail track on the bridge?

Not that I support this failed administration at the federal level, but I have to be sincere with, there's a walk way for pedestrians. Let's not forget that the road is about 8-lanes, 4-lanes on each direction

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by XerXers: 2:48pm On Aug 19, 2022
ANSMEDIA:

Not that I support this failed administration at the federal level, but I have to be sincere with, there's a walk way for pedestrians. Let's not forget that the road is about 8-lanes, 4-lanes on each direction
It was designed during Obasanjo regime

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 2:54pm On Aug 19, 2022
I believe JB will barb the bridge with cable to avoid the monthly scene we see at 3MB. Our youths shouldn’t find the bridge edges and then into the river as a last resort.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 1east: 3:03pm On Aug 19, 2022
Basilo101 nwa nsukka, no one asked you, go and face your backward enugu state

XerXers:

It was designed during Obasanjo regime
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 1east: 3:08pm On Aug 19, 2022
ANSMEDIA:

Beautiful bridge
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 4:04pm On Aug 19, 2022

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 4:06pm On Aug 19, 2022
10 BEST STATES IN WAEC 2021 - PUBLIC SCHOOL

5 Credits (Eng & Maths Incl)
1 �Enugu: 93.9%
2 �Edo: 93.5%
3 �Benue: 91.7%
4 �Ebonyi: 91.3%
5 �Anambra: 91.2%
6 �C/river: 90.6%
7 �Rivers: 88.1%
8 �Delta: 87.7%
9 � Bayelsa: 86.4%
10 �Abia: 86.1%

(WAEC/NBS)

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Omanambala(m): 5:02pm On Aug 19, 2022
investnow2013:

(WAEC/NBS)

Look at where Anambra has dropped to. This is not the legacy Peter Obi built. We have been overtaken by Benue , Enugu and Ebonyi state. This is sad.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 5:58pm On Aug 19, 2022
Today after my engagement with the YESS family, I received in audience my brother and Presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Mr. Peter Obi, in a private meeting at the Governor's lodge, Amawbia.

Mr. Obi is one of the two illustrious Sons of our dear State gunning to be the President of Nigeria. The other is Justice Peter Umeadi of our great Party, the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA).

As the Governor of these great Sons of the State, I am proud of this moment in history, and wish them the best of luck.

CC. Soludo CFR.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPExO7fsMuQ

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ofodirinwa: 6:19pm On Aug 19, 2022
abuzz33:

The population difference between Imo and Anambra is negligible
Abia is more economically productive than Anambra
People yab Aba all the time but Onitsha is a neighborhood compared to Aba.
How do you go to Enugu, then go to Awka and decide the latter is the premium one?
If Onitsha is not the premium commercial city of Igbos (it's not), and Awka is not the premier capital, and the villages are in the same condition as villages everywhere else, what is the need for constantly having to say someone is low to say you are high?

If you want to be 100% honest I think these deficits are the source of this fake online bragging. All Igbos are very proud of Anambra state and Anambra people. Anambra has produced Ojukwu, Azikiwe, Achebe etc. Anyone can make any statement they want, but If I retort with facts, that is also allowed. And I will continue to do so because I can see an unfortunate mentality growing among young people
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ofodirinwa: 6:22pm On Aug 19, 2022
investnow2013:

(WAEC/NBS)

Wow, Ebonyi has climbed. Imo has even disappeared
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ofodirinwa: 6:23pm On Aug 19, 2022
ANSMEDIA:

People are crediting Buhari w/ Jonathan's project. This is not the work of 'this administration'

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 0fodirinwa: 7:00pm On Aug 19, 2022
Ikengawo the only reason you have been crying since yesterday on this thread because you read somewhere in a post here where Anambra is regarded as the premium igbo state. Lemme make it clear to you, it doesn't matter how much you cry here, it won't change the fact that Anambra is the premium igbo state.

You always dragging other state to cover up your failed imo state, but you forgot that Anambra is the only state in Nigeria that runs three city-state. There's no such thing anywhere in SE.

If people are yabbing Aba, find out why? Ofcourse we all know why. Aba and Owerri are villages compare to Onitsha, that's why imo indigenes are constantly trooping to Onitsha for greener pasture. Awka on the other hand is the fastest growing city in Nigeria aside the FCT.

You talked about villages. In the whole of igboland, Anambra has the best countryside, roads, electricity, Portable drinking water are the hallmark of rural areas in Anambra, you cannot say the same in most other rural areas in the region particularly imo state.

Anambra leads in overall development in igboland, both in infrastructure, education, commerce, industry, human capital, etc. That's why Anambra is a premium state.

You can never change the dictate what direction this thread must go. You have failed already.

Ikengawo aka Ofodirinwa, Anambra is the PREMIUM STATE OF IGBOLAND. Let this sink in your subconsciousness.

Ofodirinwa:

The population difference between Imo and Anambra is negligible
Abia is more economically productive than Anambra
People yab Aba all the time but Onitsha is a neighborhood compared to Aba.
How do you go to Enugu, then go to Awka and decide the latter is the premium one?
If Onitsha is not the premium commercial city of Igbos (it's not), and Awka is not the premier capital, and the villages are in the same condition as villages everywhere else, what is the need for constantly having to say someone is low to say you are high? f you want to be 100% honest I think these deficits are the source of this fake online bragging. All Igbos are very proud of Anambra state and Anambra people. Anambra has produced Ojukwu, Azikiwe, Achebe etc. Anyone can make any statement they want, but If I retort with facts, that is also allowed. And I will continue to do so because I can see an unfortunate mentality growing among young people

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 0fodirinwa: 7:04pm On Aug 19, 2022
Ikengawo u bu ewu. Imo disappeared from the top ten of WAEC exams, because you are busy running around this thread instead going to imo thread to lambast your incompetent illiterate governor Uzodinma. Onye nzuzu. cheesy

Ofodirinwa:

Wow, Ebonyi has climbed. Imo has even disappeared

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by abuzz33: 2:04am On Aug 20, 2022
ANSMEDIA:

It's a 6 lane bridge not 8 lanes.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 1east: 2:13am On Aug 20, 2022
ANSMEDIA:

You are very correct. It is 8-lanes
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 4:31pm On Aug 20, 2022
BEST STATES IN WAEC 2021 - PUBLIC SCHOOL
(WAEC/NBS)

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 10:15pm On Aug 21, 2022
Prophet Isa Buba.
Land's on ANAMBRA INTERNATIONAL PASSENGER & CARGO AIRPORT UMUERI.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAEo5jLQxZk
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer3x: 10:21pm On Aug 21, 2022
THE SECOND NIGER BRIDGE WAS SUPPOSE TO FEATURE ADDITION OF RAILWAY BRIDGE BUT BUHARI INCREASED THE PRICE AND DIFFERED THE RAILWAY BRIDGE ADDITION FOR ANOTHER GOVERNMENT.

MIND YOU BUHARI DID NOT START THE SECOND NIGER BRIDGE, BUT RATHER DELAYED THE COMPLETION AFTER STOPPING THE PROJECT STARTED BY GEJ GOVERNMENT.

HENCE WE MUST RESIST ANY ATTEMPT TO NAME IT AFTER BUHARI.

WE MUST SHOW THIS PEOPLE THAT WE ARE NOT STUPID WITH FISH BRAIN.

WE NEVER FORGET.

https://igberetvnews.com/343152/see-the-massive-construction-ongoing-work-at-2nd-niger-bridge-photos-video/#forward

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 10:28pm On Aug 21, 2022
Awka Stadium To Host Nigeria League Super 8 Fixture

LAGOS – Authoritative sources at the League Management Compa­ny (LMC) and Club Owners of the Nigeria Professional Foot­ball League (NPFL) have con­firmed a 24-team NPFL format proposal for consideration at the forth Coming LMC/Club Own­ers Annual General Meeting (AGM) in Ikenne Ogun State.

The source disclosed that, with the latest development, the 2022/2023 NPFL season is to be played in two groups of 12 teams each.

With 20 clubs already in the NPFL, a playoff will be conduct­ed by the four relegated clubs and the second placed clubs from the four groups in the Ni­geria National League (NNL) for a Super 8 in Awka stadium in Anambra to pick the best four to join the NPFL to make up the 24 teams.

https://independent.ng/lmc-club-owners-propose-24-team-format-for-npfl/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Obere4u: 10:34pm On Aug 21, 2022
hammer3x:
THE SECOND NIGER BRIDGE WAS SUPPOSE TO FEATURE ADDITION OF RAILWAY BRIDGE BUT BUHARI INCREASED THE PRICE AND DIFFERED THE RAILWAY BRIDGE ADDITION FOR ANOTHER GOVERNMENT.

MIND YOU BUHARI DID NOT START THE SECOND NIGER BRIDGE, BUT RATHER DELAYED THE COMPLETION AFTER STOPPING THE PROJECT STARTED BY GEJ GOVERNMENT.

https://igberetvnews.com/343152/see-the-massive-construction-ongoing-work-at-2nd-niger-bridge-photos-video/#forward

It's still in the design. Nobody stopped it
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by JohnBullMySon: 10:37pm On Aug 21, 2022
hammer3x:

Buhari's government re-awarded and funded the bridge after years of mismanagement and political games.

The fact that you hate someone doesn't mean you should discredit his achievements. That's childishness.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) ... (1319) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.