Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (1111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2070152 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) ... (1317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by XerXerz: 2:35am On Feb 02, 2023
Some people here are mischievous. Anambra state government doesn't know that this thread exist. Soludo has a social media accounts where he can be reached, this thread is not a wailing place where people should come to constitute nuisance. This thread was set up to show updates on Anambra development, if anyone has complaints to make, channel it directly to the appropriate quarters. This thread is not complaint thread. Obiano did well in providing key infrastructures, Soludo will do those areas he didn't touch. No single administration can fix everything in eight years

IDENNAA:

Guy, we need to mount serious pressure on Soludo because we are deficit in infrastructure due to Obiano's misrule. We are seriously lagging in road infrastructure , tree planting , city planning and even health and education. If Akpokuedike had swung into action with the same passion and zeal Obi used our glorious fatherland would have been the most developed ahead of Abuja, Lagos etc. I am not kidding you.

Obiano was a major mistake and setback. Now , Soludo must play catch up.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 6:05am On Feb 02, 2023
IDENNAA:

Guy, we need to mount serious pressure on Soludo because we are deficit in infrastructure due to Obiano's misrule. We are seriously lagging in road infrastructure , tree planting , city planning and even health and education. If Akpokuedike had swung into action with the same passion and zeal Obi used our glorious fatherland would have been the most developed ahead of Abuja, Lagos etc. I am not kidding you.

Obiano was a major mistake and setback. Now , Soludo must play catch up. Meanwhile , I have confidence in Soludo's abilities and competence to deliver despite his arrogant nature. We all have our shortcomings. I have nothing against Soludo because he is my brother and if he succeeds its a great thing for me.....Umuoji is the next big thing in Idenmili after Oba and build up Nkpor.
Aboki you have no business with development in Anambra, focus on your plateau state, Soludo is not your brother. If not for Obiano, Anambra would have been in the level of Abia state where Obi left it.

Soludo Is continuing on Obiano template, the first governor to produce a development plan for the state, Anambra vision 2070.

I saw you listing obis achievement as restoring sanity after 8 years, lol. Where is the sanity in projects and how much did he use to restore sanity.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 7:30am On Feb 02, 2023
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 7:31am On Feb 02, 2023
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 11:42am On Feb 02, 2023
NEW OBA / OBOSI BUSINESS DISTRICT:

WHAT SOLUDO SHOULD DO HERE!!!!

(1) WORLD CLASS BUS/TRAIN TERMINAL
(2) CUBANA/ NOLLYWOOD INTERNATIONAL ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE.
(3) 10,000 SEATER ICC & BUSINESS HALLS.
(4) SHOPPING MALLS
(5) BUSINESS PARKS
(6) HIGH RISE WITH MANY OFFICE SPACES.
(7) 5 STAR HOTELS
(cool TECH HUBS & BUSINESS INCUBATION CENTRES
(9) HOSPITALS
(10) PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES

ALL THESE WILL BRING #50-100 BILLION IGR TO ANAMBRA STATE ECONOMY YEARLY AFTER 4 TO 5 YEARS!.
3000 - 10,000 JOBS WILL BE CREATED DIRECTLY & INDIRECTLY.

JOB! JOB!! JOB!!!

PLEASE NO MORE HOUSES!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7U0S_pqRgto

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IGBOSON1: 1:52pm On Feb 02, 2023
Wish our local contractors, that are handling many of the road construction jobs in the state, could elevate the standard of their finishing to that of Julius Berger (JB)! Notice in the last clip attached that JB also takes the time to work on the landscaping/aesthetics of the job, like adding greenery to the surroundings of the just completed project. Also, notice the concrete-dividers/crash-barriers have clean lines and look appealing to the eye! And JB don’t like over-painting and decorating their jobs….this let’s the quality show and speak for itself! But i suppose it’s a question of…better soup, na money kill am!

On the part of the state gov’t, they should try and ensure these newly constructed roads are swept regularly and free of rubbish/sediment, and also regularly tend to the greenery as well….so we don’t come back in a years time and see it overgrown with unsightly elephant grass and strewn with rubbish!

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 2:35pm On Feb 02, 2023
globemoney01:

Aboki you have no business with development in Anambra, focus on your plateau state, Soludo is not your brother. If not for Obiano, Anambra would have been in the level of Abia state where Obi left it.

Soludo Is continuing on Obiano template, the first governor to produce a development plan for the state, Anambra vision 2070.

I saw you listing obis achievement as restoring sanity after 8 years, lol. Where is the sanity in projects and how much did he use to restore sanity.

Scram!

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AdJosh: 3:29pm On Feb 02, 2023
Come there in 2 years time, you will see unplanned 2 to 5 storey building scattered everywhere with no good access road .

None of these Governors has no vision whatsoever , a bunch of idi0ts .
investnow2013:
NEW OBA / OBOSI BUSINESS DISTRICT:

WHAT SOLUDO SHOULD DO HERE!!!!

(1) WORLD CLASS BUS/TRAIN TERMINAL
(2) CUBANA/ NOLLYWOOD INTERNATIONAL ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE.
(3) 10,000 SEATER ICC & BUSINESS HALLS.
(4) SHOPPING MALLS
(5) BUSINESS PARKS
(6) HIGH RISE WITH MANY OFFICE SPACES.
(7) 5 STAR HOTELS
(cool TECH HUBS & BUSINESS INCUBATION CENTRES
(9) HOSPITALS
(10) PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES

ALL THESE WILL BRING #50-100 BILLION IGR TO ANAMBRA STATE ECONOMY YEARLY AFTER 4 TO 5 YEARS!.
3000 - 10,000 JOBS WILL BE CREATED DIRECTLY & INDIRECTLY.

JOB! JOB!! JOB!!!

PLEASE NO MORE HOUSES!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 1:22am On Feb 03, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by satandeterrible: 2:45am On Feb 03, 2023
Soludo should improve the aesthetics of roads.

These roads being constructed have poor aesthetics and they don't have closed drainages.

Again, why is Nnewi being neglected in the road construction?

From Ozubulu road to Traffic light to Round about is full of bad roads and pot holes. That road is major access road to Nnewi main market.

Not happy.

10 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 03, 2023
satandeterrible:

These roads being constructed have poor aesthetics and they don't have closed drainages.

From Ozubulu road to Traffic light to Round about is full of bad roads and pot holes. That road is major access road to Nnewi main market.

Not happy.
soludo is doing his best

Owerri below

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by moppie123(m): 1:53pm On Feb 03, 2023
These roads will not exceed 5 years with the way I see it. Soludo should man up and work smart. He has been playing around too much

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Owerriboi: 2:37pm On Feb 03, 2023
I am from imo but truth be told, Anambra is the most developed state in igboland. Imo and Abia are the two worst states in igboland.

Owerri is more or less a glorified village littered with dilapidated roads and filthy environment.

Anambra generally has the best roads in igboland

satandeterrible:
Not happy.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Owerriboi: 2:42pm On Feb 03, 2023
Excellent infrastructures. Anambra is by far the most developed state in igboland. I wish imo my state can at least copy some of these. Millions of imo state are living Anambra in search of greener pasture while imo is left desolate because incompetence of our leaders in imo

investnow203:

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Owerriboi: 2:46pm On Feb 03, 2023
The roads will exceed more than twenty years, in imo state where i come from roads are washed away immediately it was constructed. We are tired of having illiterates and 419 kingpins ruling imo state. We need people in the caliber of the educated technocrats like Soludo or the former governor Obiano.

moppie123:
These roads will not exceed 5 years with the way I see it. Soludo should man up and work smart. He has been playing around too much

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Owerriboi: 3:27pm On Feb 03, 2023
I am from imo state, but imo state government must as a matter of urgency go for class and lecturing in Anambra

This is Owerri below

Grgton:
soludo is doing his bestOwerri below

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 03, 2023
Owerriboi:
I am from imo but truth be told, Anambra is the most developed state in igboland. Imo and Abia are the two worst states in igboland.

Owerri is more or less a glorified village littered with dilapidated roads and filthy environment.

Anambra generally has the best roads in igboland

shut up already clown
Who cares about where you come from?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Owerriboi: 3:42pm On Feb 03, 2023
Anuofia just shut up your dirty mouth. Who cares if you agreed with where I come from?

Grgton:
shut up already clown
Who cares about where you come from

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 2:30pm On Feb 04, 2023
I don't know if you guys have seen how Gov. Obiano and his mgbeke wife were roundly booed and humiliated by Ndi Anambra at Onicha....lmao

Where is that diseased rodent, free globe. Usu enwero onu!

The same fate will befall Soludo if he does not turn Anambra to Dubai in 3yrs
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AmuDimpka: 5:09pm On Feb 04, 2023
IDENNAA:

I understand you love Igbo land but this is Anambra state thread for monitoring developments , deliberations and suggestions. I don't know your agenda here because it seems you are not here to discuss Anambra but Igbo. Well, Igbo land does not come under one governance, which will make your suggestions appropriate here.

As you can see , the ESN Nnamdi Kanu formed has brought more bloodshed to Anambra state than his native Abia state. Stop trying to force Igbo land to align with one identity because we were never like that. The beauty of Igbo land is in its diversity. Stop being paranoid Anambra might pull out.

Go to Facebook and see house Anambra people are immediately attacked whenever they tried to celebrate the state...the non Anambra Igbos will tell you to stop mentioning Anambra but Igbo , after all you are not better.

I have noticed many Igbo have low self esteem. As long as Anambra is not celebrated there will be peace its sickening. Please, leave us alone let's discuss Anambra governance in peace. Why the bad blood and jealousy
nwanna you are right

I posted about Anambra dialect on facebook sometimes ago many of them especially those of them from Imo and ABIA got pissed....

I don't think that biafra ish will work with us Anambra folks .... The envy and hatred for us is just out of this world

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AmuDimpka: 5:11pm On Feb 04, 2023
IDENNAA:
I don't know if you guys have seen how Gov. Obiano and his mgbeke wife were roundly booed and humiliated by Ndi Anambra at Onicha....lmao

exactly
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AmuDimpka: 5:20pm On Feb 04, 2023
Pascal9:
you are quite wrong, Anambra is created for admnistration purpose, tomorrow it may be partition and be given another name, it does not take the igboness out of it. What am talking is not peculiar to the geopolitical entity call Anambra, rather it is a general practice all over igboland.
Anambra today is an identity and we are okay with it .... The Same way

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by gidgiddy: 5:38pm On Feb 04, 2023
AmuDimpka:
Anambra today is an identity and we are okay with it .... The Same way

Anambra is no identity. If tomorrow Nigeria is restructured and States are dissolved, there will be no where called Anambra

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AmuDimpka: 5:49pm On Feb 04, 2023
gidgiddy:

Anambra is no identity. If tomorrow Nigeria is restructured and States are dissolved, there will be no where called Anambra
i dont know why you have a problem with my state

I am An Anambra man...that is my identity and start dealing with that

We Anambra will defend that identity...it is a brand we have built and start aligning with this reality

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Jcoleworld911: 8:02pm On Feb 04, 2023
AmuDimpka:
i dont know why you have a problem with my state

I am An Anambra man...that is my identity and start dealing with that

We Anambra will defend that identity...it is a brand we have built and start aligning with this reality

Inferiority complex is dealing with them, low self esteem. Dunno how someone will be feeling inferior just because of the state they came from.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AmuDimpka: 8:56pm On Feb 04, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

Inferiority complex is dealing with them, low self esteem. Dunno how someone will be feeling inferior just because of the state they came from.

One was even arguing with me that Anambra isn't an identity...my state

What the Bleep is wrong with these guys

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 9:33pm On Feb 04, 2023
AmuDimpka:
nwanna you are right

I posted about Anambra dialect on facebook sometimes ago many of them especially those of them from Imo and ABIA got pissed....

I don't think that biafra ish will work with us Anambra folks .... The envy and hatred for us is just out of this world

I don't want to discuss this topic too much because I don't want it to seem like I am dividing Igbo land....but they want Anambra to be further divided and broken down, only Anambra is the target.

On many Igbo platforms if you open an Anambra topic they will not approve it.

A lot of Igbo from Imo and Abia state have very serious issues with the Anambra make up. They feel the state is too great to be one. They want it partitioned so badly

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Maazieze(m): 9:58pm On Feb 04, 2023
what kind of nonsense is going on? are you guys making this up? why shouldnt igbos be proud of anambra
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Maazieze(m): 10:01pm On Feb 04, 2023
IDENNAA:

I don't want to discuss this topic too much because I don't want it to seem like I am dividing Igbo land....but they want Anambra to be further divided and broken down, only Anambra is the target.

On many Igbo platforms if you open an Anambra topic they will not approve it.

A lot of Igbo from Imo and Abia state have very serious issues with the Anambra make up. They feel the state is too great to be one. They want it partitioned so badly

where can i find igbo platforms, nairaland is the closest i can find but its way too toxic
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 10:03pm On Feb 04, 2023
IDENNAA:

Ezi, obiano was well received and campaigned freely in Onitsha main market. The evil peter obi supporters wish his "enemies" always comes back to him. The desperation to sell a narrative Obiano was booed by desperate obidients fell flatly as the video they shared never showed anything of such.

if you want to know what it means to be booed go and Google/Youtube peter Obi being booed at main market in 2017 and 2021. That is an example next time you want to tell anyone was booed. No Anambra person can boo Anambra best Governor. Try harder next time

Now that Obi is contesting against Ebele obiano we will see who wins at the end. Onye iberibe.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 10:11pm On Feb 04, 2023
gidgiddy:

Anambra is a well defined identity because we are very different in many ways but still Igbo. We dance differently, speak different and look different.

Our drums sounds very different
Our chants sounds different
Our music also sounds different
Our food is equally different

Its numerous

For example, the red cap is only wore by titled Ozo men in Anambra but other Igbo think it's a fashion thing

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) ... (1317) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.