Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,286 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (1113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2070347 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) (1116) ... (1317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by XerXerz: 11:00am On Feb 05, 2023
Shut up this aba pig. Imagine someone from the most backward state that's abia trying to advice Anambra? You want to advice Anambra when abia your state is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria.

3duj:

That’s a swamp for runoff from floods. Notice how well the road was elevated . Will the whole of that estate be sand filled to reach the height of the road ? Did the even carry out an EIA report ? Unprofessional tampering will lead to disastrous floods in the future. Before the begin marketing it as an estate,the should construct drains and alternative water routes.
By the way, I suggested the Anambra state government take into its possession lands adjoining and around the new Niger bridge .I made this suggestion while the bridge was still some ways to being constructed and I got insulted by a fellow still causing mischief in this thread. We are seeing the result of the government not doing that - private ,profits at all cost opportunistic fellows are already fast at work.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by gidgiddy: 11:07am On Feb 05, 2023
Ndibunna:

There is nothing like Biafra. It is just a name without meaning.

Well it is a name that someone from Anambra called Ojukwu, along with others, deliberated and voted to choose

Unlike the name "Nigeria" that was chosen for you by a white woman in London, and "Anambra", that was chosen by one drunk Nigerian Army officer in his office

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by XerXerz: 11:11am On Feb 05, 2023
This clown stop constituting nuisance on this thread with your multiple monikers. Soludo and Obiano are all your age mates but you chose to sit on nairaland spewing nonsense everyday. If you nkita ala think that they haven't done well why don't you vagabond contest election? Why are you ediots always camped here to deceive yourselves.

You fool had the guts to talk nonsense about the worldclass Awka flyovers, Awka ICC, Anambra international airport, etc. Compare those projects to the ones built in other SE states like Abia, Enugu and imo.

We have seen owerri substandard flyovers abd and Owerri ICC and they aren't mediocre. We have also seen the unplanned substandard flyover built by Ugwuanyi and it isn't mediocre. But you ediots will camp trying to twist facts as if you are the only one that travels around. We all travel and we all know that Anambra remains the best and most developed state in igboland. The lies and your deception cannot stand here

AdJosh:
I'm so pained that all the successive governors till date do not know what developments are, they all sees Anambra as one country side village not minding the huge IGR that state makes, Where is that money ? who is pocketing all that money ? They will promise heaven on earth during their campaigns but show little or nothing during their tenures, Just look at the whole Anambra state, an eyesore which shows that all the successive leaders got it very wrong, I will spare Ngige and Mr Obi because they started doing something but it wasn't enough. Obiano came and messed everything up again and the same is happening till date. None of these guys has what it takes to move Anambra forward, The industrial Estate Mr Obi built with dual carriage in Onitsha , no maintainance from the successive governors, a well layout harbour. The worst part of it , some village touts will come out here to insult anybody that says anything about Anambra as if they are more Anambra than others, their argument is that they have three mediocre worst flyover and airport/icc which make me to think if these guys have ever travel out of Anambra or have even good access internet to surf what is going outside or they only use it to insult everyone that says otherwise from their primitive thinking. River Niger bank/coastal line could have been developed since with five stars hotels, artificial beaches , etc, go there and see all kinds of dirty activities going on without being checked. The list goes endlessly,I just hope that Soludo will do the needful because other states are moving so fast with infrastructures/ industrialisation being it private or government owned.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by XerXerz: 11:26am On Feb 05, 2023
You are talking nonsense. Where are the Okorocha roads today, they are all washed away. Where is the Okorocha owerri ICC today? Isn't it gone too? Where are all Okorocha projects today, all disappeared with him immediately he left office because they were all substandard. But you ediots would come here trying to cause mischief. If it was Obiano that built the kind of ICC but by Okorocha I am sure this thread would have exploded. But today that ICC Okorocha built had collapsed but none of have even mentioned it here but you claimed to know everything in SE.

Yes, Okezie is a failure just like abia is a failed state. No amount of propaganda can change anything here. Okezie hasn't even paid ordinary salaries for almost 24months but you want us to believe he has done well. Almost all the roads in aba are dilapidated same as umuahia but people because of your mischief in this thread won't point that out. Okezie took almost 8yrs to build one substandard flyover in abia state and today that remains his only signature project but under the period in view Obiano built flyovers, bridges, ICC, roads, airport, etc, but you ediots would come here thinking you can deceive any sane mind. It won't happen.

Anambra has the best roads including dual and single lanes in igboland. Anambra shall continue to be the best and most developed state in igboland. No amount of deception can stand in this thread

TabletMan:
I have problem with some people on this thread because I was against the kind of roads Obi was constructing during his time, but do you know that most of them have left this thread because Obiano continues on the same part of road construction.
What is worth doing is worth doing well, even Rochas manage to construct a poor-quality dual carriageway around Imo state but now Hope is turning most of those roads into standard roads while ANSG will be constructing single lanes that will be hard to fit big lorries moving across each other lipsrsealed embarassed . don't even want to speak of Obiano's projects cos that man do us willy-willy embarassed :just laugh when some people call Ikpeazu a failure, The man built a lot of dual carriageways with sidewalks in Abia state and even construct a dual carriageway from Aba to his house in Umuobiakwa. Now Obingwa LG is fast joining Aba as a single city even though you don't have to see rapid new buildings like you see at Oba, Umuoji, Obosi and other adjoining cities around Onitsha.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by XerXerz: 11:29am On Feb 05, 2023
Shut up your dirty mouth. You are the one that's an Nkita ala because you are stupidly barking like a mad dog on this thread. Leave this thread because Anambra is not the reason you are useless and frustrated in life

AdJosh:
The notorious Nkita ara , I know the bush area you came from in anambra but I won't stoop so low with you Banting ,when men are talking, kids like you should listen.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by XerXerz: 11:30am On Feb 05, 2023
You are right on point. Those ediots trying to twist facts can never succeed in this thread

globemoney01:

Just shut up your stinking ignorant mouth. Stop messing up the thread with your nonsense. Idiots like you not from Anambra only come here to say nonsense. Anyone who comes here to say anything about Anambra development without ackowldeging the giant strides of Obiano is a bloody fool and noisemaker, because only a fool will praise obi that did nothing for 8 years of Nigeria oil boom and criticize obiano that did everything during Nigeria's worst economy.

Please show us Airport built by other state governments, ICC, Flyovers etc that are better than Anambra own. Onuku

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TabletMan: 11:39am On Feb 05, 2023
XerXerz:
You are talking nonsense. Where are the Okorocha roads today, they are all washed away. Where is the Okorocha owerri ICC today? Isn't it gone too? Where are all Okorocha projects today, all disappeared with him immediately he left office because they were all substandard. But you ediots would come here trying to cause mischief. If it was Obiano that built the kind of ICC but by Okorocha I am sure this thread would have exploded. But today that ICC Okorocha built had collapsed but none of have even mentioned it here but you claimed to know everything in SE.

Yes, Okezie is a failure just like abia is a failed state. No amount of propaganda can change anything here. Okezie hasn't even paid ordinary salaries for almost 24months but you want us to believe he has done well. Almost all the roads in aba are dilapidated same as umuahia but people because of your mischief in this thread won't point that out. Okezie took almost 8yrs to build one substandard flyover in abia state and today that remains his only signature project but under the period in view Obiano built flyovers, bridges, ICC, roads, airport, etc, but you ediots would come here thinking you can deceive any sane mind. It won't happen.

Anambra has the best roads including dual and single lanes in igboland. Anambra shall continue to be the best and most developed state in igboland. No amount of deception can stand in this thread

I'm not praising Okorocha but I'm pointing out how even his substandard roads are dual carriageways. Anambra urban and major cities' roads deserved a good facelift.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 3duj: 11:45am On Feb 05, 2023
XerXerz:
Shut up this aba pig. Imagine someone from the most backward state that's abia trying to advice Anambra? You want to advice Anambra when abia your state is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria.

Don’t have your time this year. Come back when you finally find out who is your true father

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 11:47am On Feb 05, 2023
MODULAR REFINERY IN ANAMBRA STATE?

Soludo should as a matter of urgency build a small Modular Refinery in Anambra State to prevent the collapse of the state economy and stop this drift into hopelessness in the land.
This can be done by the state or in partnership with some Anambra investors or with others!
This refinery can produce at least between 20 to 50 Trucks of petrol products daily for the state!.
It will take between 6 months to 1 year to complete it!
-We have the raw materials in the state!
-Our Igr will increase substantially.
-Employment of between 100 to 500 people directly or indirectly is guaranteed immediately!.
- This venture will increase our industrialization and technological capabilities.
INVEST NOW FOR A PROSPEROUS FUTURE FOR OUR HOMELAND!. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by XerXerz: 11:48am On Feb 05, 2023
You aren't praising Okorocha, why then did you mention his name in comparison with Obiano? Obiano's flyovers are in use today where is Okorocha flyover? Obiano's ICC is standing today, where is Okorocha ICC. Obiano's roads including airport roads are standing today, where are Okorocha roads? While I don't believe Anambra has arrived but Anambra beats all the states in igboland in roads, infrastructures, etc. Recently Soludo has turned Anambra into a construction site but some of you because of mischief are still here spewing nonsense. But we won't allow any of your lies to stand here

TabletMan:
I'm not praising Okorocha but I'm pointing out how even his substandard roads are dual carriageways. Anambra urban and major cities' roads deserved a good facelift.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 3duj: 11:49am On Feb 05, 2023
investnow2013:
MODULAR REFINERY IN ANAMBRA STATE?

Soludo should as a matter of urgency build a small Modular Refinery in Anambra State to prevent the collapse of the state economy and stop this drift into hopelessness in the land.
This can be done by the state or in partnership with some Anambra investors or with others!
This refinery can produce at least between 20 to 50 Trucks of petrol daily for the state!.
It will take between 6 months to 1 year to complete it!
-We have the raw materials in the state!
-Our Igr will increase substantially.
-Employment of between 100 to 500 people directly or indirectly is guaranteed immediately!.
- This venture will increase our industrialization and technological capabilities.
INVEST NOW FOR A PROSPEROUS FUTURE FOR OUR HOMELAND!. Thanks

Nice idea and it isn’t so expensive that it can’t be done

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by XerXerz: 11:51am On Feb 05, 2023
Useless dirty aba pig, ofcos you don't even have a fada because you are a product of a pig. It is annoying that someone from a cursed backward useless worthless shithole state like abia has an advice for another state more especially Anambra. Isn't that hilarious lol

3duj:

Don’t have your time this year. Come back when you finally find out who is your true father

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by pandax: 11:56am On Feb 05, 2023
TabletMan:
I have problem with some people on this thread because I was against the kind of roads Obi was constructing during his time, but do you know that most of them have left this thread because Obiano continues on the same part of road construction.
What is worth doing is worth doing well, even Rochas manage to construct a poor-quality dual carriageway around Imo state but now Hope is turning most of those roads into standard roads while ANSG will be constructing single lanes that will be hard to fit big lorries moving across each other lipsrsealed embarassed .
I don't even want to speak of Obiano's projects cos that man do us willy-willy embarassed embarassed .
I just laugh when some people call Ikpeazu a failure, The man built a lot of dual carriageways with sidewalks in Abia state and even construct a dual carriageway from Aba to his house in Umuobiakwa. Now Obingwa LG is fast joining Aba as a single city even though you don't have to see rapid new buildings like you see at Oba, Umuoji, Obosi and other adjoining cities around Onitsha.

Another culture we need to stop in Anambra is the idea of building our houses/fences close to gutter/roads, it tend to deface the state. Build your houses inside and plant trees/flowers nearer the roads, apart from aesthetics angle, this will allow government to expand the roads if and when the needs arise. Anambra is too congested and choking.

The other day, i went to Onitsha from Awka and i observed by the right-side just before old toll gate at Ogbunike people were escarvating the hills to build houses ontop the hills and the escarvated sands were coming to the expressway making the whole thing look ugly. We must not build houses everywhere, i do not know what the town planning authorities are doing from curbing this menance

With Love from me

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by XerXerz: 12:03pm On Feb 05, 2023
Stop deceiving yourself, you aren't from Anambra go and face your backward useless shithole imo state.

You are advising Anambra but the same thing you are advising are worst in your imo state. Millions of imo indigenes relocated to Anambra because they know that their state is backward.

Anambra has the best roads in igboland. Anambra is like the Lagos of the eastern Nigeria where other igbos troop to in search of greener pasture.

pandax:

Another culture we need to stop in Anambra is the idea of building our houses/fences close to gutter/roads, it tend to deface the state. Build your houses inside and plant trees/flowers nearer the roads, apart from aesthetics angle, this will allow government to expand the roads if and when the needs arise. Anambra is too congested and chokingThe other day, i went to Onitsha from Awka and i observed by the right-side just before old toll gate at Ogbunike people were escarvating the hills to build houses ontop the hills and the escarvated sands were coming to the expressway making the whole thing look ugly. We must not build houses everywhere, i do not know what the town planning authorities are doing from curbing this menanceWith Love from me

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 12:06pm On Feb 05, 2023
TabletMan:
What is worth doing is worth doing well, even Rochas manage to construct a poor-quality dual carriageway around Imo state but now Hope is turning most of those roads into standard roads while ANSG will be constructing single lanes that will be hard to fit big lorries moving across each other lipsrsealed embarassed .
I don't even want to speak of Obiano's projects cos that man do us willy-willy embarassed embarassed .
I just laugh when some people call Ikpeazu a failure, The man built a lot of dual carriageways with sidewalks in Abia state and even construct a dual carriageway from Aba to his house in Umuobiakwa. Now Obingwa LG is fast joining Aba as a single city even though you don't have to see rapid new buildings like you see at Oba, Umuoji, Obosi and other adjoining cities around Onitsha.

Obi certainly was not perfect because he was trying to stretch lean resources to cover many areas lagging in development but Obiano was the one who could have took us to that greater height but he failed Anambra and slowed the pace of development.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 12:13pm On Feb 05, 2023
AmuDimpka:

Lord bless you...they copy our culture ams try to mess it up...even till date , the red cap is ak ozo thing ...

And been an Ozor in Anambra is such a refreshing thing .... I find it funny how they will want to copy it

Dokt worry they have started giving their kids names like Ifeoma ! They find it shameful bearing Iheoma....

There was a guy from Imo who said he was gonna name his child Nnanyelugo, I was shocked because no person names there children Nnanyelugo in Anambra because its strictly an Ozo title name.....they see this things Anambra people do and immediately copy it without asking questions.

Tomorrow another one might decide to name their children Ugo n'abo.....I ffucking hate it
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TabletMan: 12:14pm On Feb 05, 2023
XerXerz:
You aren't praising Okorocha, why then did you mention his name in comparison with Obiano? Obiano's flyovers are in use today where is Okorocha flyover? Obiano's ICC is standing today, where is Okorocha ICC. Obiano's roads including airport roads are standing today, where are Okorocha roads? While I don't believe Anambra has arrived but Anambra beats all the states in igboland in roads, infrastructures, etc. Recently Soludo has turned Anambra into a construction site but some of you because of mischief are still here spewing nonsense. But we won't allow any of your lies to stand here

Since the days of Peter till now, I'm always vocal about only roads.
Bring all my comments on this thread and even the one started by investnow2013 few years ago, they're all the same. Any person that was born and brought up in Onitsha and its environs that has not left Onitsha doesn't know what roads with sidewalks look like. Is that supposed to be so for a big city with a large population?
You know I'm not a mischief maker so maybe I will stop this front-and-back argument because I even decide to keep quiet since Obiano left my hope hanging.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by XerXerz: 12:20pm On Feb 05, 2023
You are still spewing more nonsense. You talked about Okorocha, then I laid his projects side by side with that of Obiano because they were governors the same time. When we compared both governor's projects, Obiano beats him. You are talking about sidewalks, aside Abuja and some areas in Lagos there's no city in Nigeria that has a well planned sidewalks with covered drainage except the new roads at Awka Millennium city that's well planned with sidewalks and covered drainage and that's is the only such infrastructure in the eastern Nigeria.

TabletMan:
Since the days of Peter till now, I'm always vocal about only roads.
Bring all my comments on this thread and even the one started by investnow2013 few years ago, they're all the same. Any person that was born and brought up in Onitsha and its environs that has not left Onitsha doesn't know what roads with sidewalks look like. Is that supposed to be so for a big city with a large population?
You know I'm not a mischief maker so maybe I will stop this front-and-back argument because I even decide to keep quiet since Obiano left my hope hanging.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TabletMan: 12:22pm On Feb 05, 2023
IDENNAA:

Obi certainly was not perfect because he was trying to stretch lean resources to cover many areas lagging in development but Obiano was the one who could have took us to that greater height but he failed Anambra and slowed the pace of development.
To be honest, I have a mixed feeling about Obiano's governance because he did some legacy project but when it comes to roads lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TabletMan: 12:26pm On Feb 05, 2023
XerXerz:
You are still spewing more nonsense. You talked about Okorocha, then I laid his projects side by side with that of Obiano because they were governors the same time. When we compared both governor's projects, Obiano beats him. You are talking about sidewalks, aside Abuja and some areas in Lagos there's no city in Nigeria that has a well planned sidewalks with covered drainage except the new roads at Awka Millennium city that's well planned with sidewalks and covered drainage and that's is the only such infrastructure in the eastern Nigeria.

You have an office at PH and you always pass Owerri on your way to PH and you're saying that only Lagos and Abuja have roads with sidewalks?
Stop bringing Okorocha into this discussion because you know that's the only governor whose roads are not standing.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by XerXerz: 12:31pm On Feb 05, 2023
Lemme restate it again it is only Abuja and some areas in Lagos that has a well planned sidewalks with covered drainage, Wike equally implemented it in PH, but there's no state in igboland that has a well planned sidewalks with covered drainage in igboland except Awka Millennium city.

TabletMan:
You have an office at PH and you always pass Owerri on your way to PH and you're saying that only Lagos and Abuja have roads with sidewalks?
Stop bringing Okorocha into this discussion because you know that's the only governor whose roads are not standing.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IGBOSON1: 12:32pm On Feb 05, 2023
pandax:

I cannot agree less with your submission on Roads and Town planning as the greatest challenge making Anambra not to be livable. There is no single dual carriage Road of more than 20km constructed by the State government in any part of the State, and it quite appalling.

I drove to PH from Awka via Ekwulobia-Uga-Osina-Orlu-Owerri -PH and i observed that from Osina to Owerri, Imo state government had dual carriage ways across these route and a lot of other roads within that axis were either dual carriage ways or they planned to it from its layout.

I ask Anambra state government what will it cost to:
1. demolish buildings from Amawbia flover to Amawbia roundabout on Onitsha Road in order to dualize that stretch of the road. Then dualize Amawbia-Nibo-Nise-Agulu-Nanka-Ekwulobia-Uga and join with Imo State boundary that has been dualized already.

2. Do a clover-leaf flyover at Airport junction at Nteje/Umunya on Awka/Onitsha expressway and do a South bound dual carriage way that will cut through Awka/Onitsha old road somewhere around Abagana or Ogidi and cut through Nkpor/Nnobi Road somewhere around Umuoji and join the eastern side of Obosi interchange. Then dualize Nkpor-Nnobi-Ekwulobia Road and Nnobi to Nnewi Road.

3. Dualize the 33 Road to Aguleri,with a spur to the new Airport. Connect a Road from Anambra East axis through Awka North and come out at Awka around the new government house at Aroma axis or around Esther Obiakor Avenue at Awka

4. Plan the areas around the new airport and all the stretch from the 2nd Niger bridge to Obosi interchange as these two places can be used to build planned cities that will befit the Dubai/Taiwan in your manifesto.

With Love from me

@Bolded: I think you meant to say, 'I couldn't agree more....'.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by stanluiz(m): 12:35pm On Feb 05, 2023
What is soludo doing about the insecurity going on in the state ?

If it how to witch-hunt and attack Peter obi and labour party, he will do it without hesitation. But to provide security is a Herculean task for him.

Security agencies are not even proactive! Especially the police, all they do is to release press statements after attack. That the end. No Intel gathering! Nothing!

Soludo and his state security council should restrategize and take the battle to the camp of this Criminals.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 3duj: 12:36pm On Feb 05, 2023
XerXerz:
Useless dirty aba pig, ofcos you don't even have a fada because you are a product of a pig. It is annoying that someone from a cursed backward useless worthless shithole state like abia has an advice for another state more especially Anambra. Isn't that hilarious lol

Shocker even piglets have a father.

It makes you wonder why if pigs and other animals can have a father why your mum couldn’t tell you who yours is.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by XerXerz: 12:39pm On Feb 05, 2023

3duj:

Shocker even piglets have a father.
It makes you wonder why if pigs and other animals can have a father why your mum couldn’t tell you who yours is.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 12:39pm On Feb 05, 2023
TabletMan:
I know you very well from Obi tenure. Anambra does not start and end in onitsha. Obiano did lots of projects across the state, infact there is hardly any LG in Anambra where Obiano didn't do roads still standing till today. The reason you call complain is that Anambra has 3 vibrant cities which are more viable than all capitals in SE.
Because Okorocha earmarked dual carriage ways in Owerri he didnt build, what did he do? Obiano built the airport road from scratch, Esther Obiakor dual carriage in Awka. He rebuilt the Awka stretch of Enugu/Onitsha.

Obiano transformed Awka from a dead village to one of the fastest growing cities in Nigeria. Yes a lot still needs to be done but you cant come here and pretend a lot has not been done. Anambra is still better than ANY SE state by every indices. Anambra needs bigger funding today to solve it development challenge with massively growing cities but when a governor goes to take loan peter obi supporters will come out crying. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 3duj: 12:43pm On Feb 05, 2023
XerXerz:

As usual no originality in your insults.

Very obvious that in squeezing through the leaky prophylactic ,the sperm cell that formed you had to strip off some parts of itself- most especially the part that should have formed sufficient brain cells. But you even as a sperm ,you where just dull
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 12:45pm On Feb 05, 2023
XerXerz:
You are right on point. Those ediots trying to twist facts can never succeed in this thread

Continue to choke them nwanne these enemies of progress do not mean well for Anambra. Some of the idiots are now shouting roads this an that. If an Anambra Governor came and said he wants to focus on only roads, the same ediots would have been shouting, Anambra needs an airport, needs a stadium, etc. Professional town cryers

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IGBOSON1: 12:46pm On Feb 05, 2023
3duj:

That’s a swamp for runoff from floods. Notice how well the road was elevated . Will the whole of that estate be sand filled to reach the height of the road ? Did the even carry out an EIA report ? Unprofessional tampering will lead to disastrous floods in the future. Before the begin marketing it as an estate,the should construct drains and alternative water routes.

By the way, I suggested the Anambra state government take into its possession lands adjoining and around the new Niger bridge .I made this suggestion while the bridge was still some ways to being constructed and I got insulted by a fellow still causing mischief in this thread. We are seeing the result of the government not doing that - private ,profits at all cost opportunistic fellows are already fast at work.

Good suggestion! Same thing with the lands adjoining the new airport road.....that should be a gov't reserved area, used only for corporate buildings, 4 or 5 star hotels and aviation logistics coys.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by XerXerz: 12:58pm On Feb 05, 2023
Silly aba pig, that was the most suitable post for you, you want me to waste time constructing now post for an aba pig like you. The fact you are from Abia means you are damned already. As an abia man you are lower and stands a chance to advice any state on development of any. The filth in aba has clogged your brain cells. Your useless cursed abia state hasn't even been able to pay ordinary salaries but you want to give advice here. Nkita lacha gi anya there

3duj:

As usual no originality in your insults.
Very obvious that in squeezing through the leaky prophylactic ,the sperm cell that formed you had to strip off some parts of itself- most especially the part that should have formed sufficient brain cells. But you even as a sperm ,you where just dull.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by pandax: 1:02pm On Feb 05, 2023
IGBOSON1:

@Bolded: I think you meant to say, 'I couldn't agree more....'.

Spot on!. Thanks for the correction.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by XerXerz: 1:09pm On Feb 05, 2023
Nwanne spot on

globemoney01:

I know you very well from Obi tenure. Anambra does not start and end in onitsha. Obiano did lots of projects across the state, infact there is hardly any LG in Anambra where Obiano didn't do roads still standing till today. The reason you call complain is that Anambra has 3 vibrant cities which are more viable than all capitals in SE.
Because Okorocha earmarked dual carriage ways in Owerri he didnt build, what did he do? Obiano built the airport road from scratch, Esther Obiakor dual carriage in Awka. He rebuilt the Awka stretch of Enugu/Onitsha.

Obiano transformed Awka from a dead village to one of the fastest growing cities in Nigeria. Yes a lot still needs to be done but you cant come here and pretend a lot has not been done. Anambra is still better than ANY SE state by every indices. Anambra needs bigger funding today to solve it development challenge with massively growing cities but when a governor goes to take loan peter obi supporters will come out crying. Nonsense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) (1116) ... (1317) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.