Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (1213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2069759 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) ... (1317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SpaceTour: 1:16am On Feb 09
You are talking absolutely nonsense. Just shut up your mouth. You are more concerned with how Anambra is building infrastructure. Is it a crime and an abomination if your own useless worthless backward state build its roads with covered drainages? Why are you expecting something from Anambra when your own useless state is yet to even have good roads like Anambra?

At least Anambra is building decent roads with walkways . Which one is your state building ? None

Unbiased1:

You are actually suffering from the negative mindset you are talking about. I will use Lagos and Abuja for as examples. A friend of mine who lives in Lagos mainland visited Abuja, when he returned, he told me explicitly that he actually had to adjust his way of life during his short time there. He stopped dropping waste on the road, he stopped honking his car's horn unnecessarily just like he normally does in Lagos because he found Abuja to be more serene and sane. Now where am I heading with this? As long as the government of a state has refused to improve on its standards, the government should not also expect the residents to improve on their standards. No matter how you view us, we are also human beings in Nigeria and we can adjust to better standards more quickly than you think. During the time of Donald Duke in Cross River, he met Calabar as just one ordinary nigerian city. Duke singlehandedly improved the standards in Calabar. It got to a point where if you throw dirt from the window of public bus and driver notices, he will stop his bus and ask you to go and pick up what you threw on the road. The people saw that the government was moving Calabar to a higher standard and they quickly adjusted. In Lagos, you can't see people dropping waste on the streets of Banana Island, Ikoyi and Victoria Island because the standards are high in those areas and even people who are visiting from poorer area like Iyana Ipaja quickly adjust to the new standards.

This is 2024 for goodness sake. Constructing roads with open gutters does not send the right message to the residents in any way. An open gutter is a clear invitation for waste disposal because anybody walking on the road will see an open gutter as an easy dump site. Let's not even begin to talk about the health consequences, growth of mosquitos and houseflies and the dangers of children mistakenly falling into these open ditches while trying to cross over them. In terms of aesthetics, open gutters are completely horrendous and disgusting to look at and does not protray any city as a modern city in this century. Are you telling me that it is an abomination for Anambra state government to cover the gutters and provide waste bins for residents to dump their wastes in? I remember vividly when Fashola was the governor of Lagos and he was hell bent on cleaning up the state. He began covering all the gutters and fitting manhole covers so that they can easily be cleaned. There was a threat then that any place where waste was dumped on the road, the electricity distribution company will be ordered to switch off power to that area untill the residents did what was right. This prompted Lagosians to always wait for the waste agency to arrive before disposing their wastes. The Lagos state waste management agency was always moving from street to street at least once every week to clear waste from people homes. If Anambra state's Government is serious, they can cover those gutters in Anambra and give that state a better look.

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChimaAdeoye: 4:20am On Feb 09
cjrane:

It is easy to cite Americans, Japanese, or Germans as the people we should copy. But you fail to also copy their BEHAVIOR / MINDSET! No American, German, or Japanese would take trash from their homes and dump it in the street or into drainage gutters hoping the flood would carry the trash to the River Mississippi. That is the underlying difference between the people who live in those countries and the behavior of our people! If you take Nigerians to America and bring Americans to Nigeria, in less than 2 years, they will make our cities look sparkling clean with flowers and trees all over, while we would make New York and Los Angeles look like piggeries with decaying trashing filled gutters and underground drainage seeping out sewage onto the streets. That my friend is the DIFFERENCE! Our people are still getting accustomed to the tenets of modern city life. Unfortunately, previous governments paid zero attention to environmental sanitation, so our people assume that it is perfectly okay to litter and pollute their environment as much as possible. So long as they sweep inside of their homes. The exterior can be a pile of trash and nobody cares.

If someone hears you talking like this they would think you are the type that does not throw trash on the street or properly bag your refuse and drive to authorized places to dispose of them. Or they would believe that you will gladly pay taxes without being chased around. An average American or German would do these things on their own without waiting for the government to chase them around before doing the right thing!

The problem with most of you is MINDSET! Nigerians are the most difficult people to govern and Igbos have learned and imbibed that recalcitrant attitude. Imagine that people asked to stop trading on the street and blocking the free flow of traffic would return to the same spot immediately after the enforcement team moved to another location. Until the enforcement team returns with clubs and begins to damage their wares to forcefully make them comply! There is a total disregard for the laws and norms of a sane society.

There are currently two prevailing schools of thought in Igboland: one advocating for a return to our traditional roots and ancient way of living, while the other proposes mimicking Western countries entirely, from methods, infrastructure designs, and ideas to culture.

In my view, the truth lies somewhere between these extremes. There are instances where embracing Western ideas and concepts is beneficial, just as there are times when blindly copying them proves unwise.

Personally, I always consider the cost implications of any proposal. It's essential to weigh the cost-benefit ratio when discussing initiatives. For example, having lived in New York for many years, I witnessed the city complete major projects like flyovers within just 2 or 3 months. Initially, I attributed this efficiency to Nigeria's lack of seriousness until I delved into their budget.

a. The 2024 budget of New York City , is $107 billion , for its 8.5 million residents! For those who don't know, the City of New York is just an LGA in the state of New York. It is like saying the City of Ikeja in Ikeja LGA of Lagos state.

b. Nigeria's 2024 budget , even with all its excesses, amounts to $34 billion for 225 million people.

c. Anambra's 2024 budget is a mere $280 million (#400 billion naira), serving a population of 6-9 million people. To put this into context, the City of New York Fire Department's 2024 budget is $2.3 billion! (i.e. just Fire Brigade funding for New York City is larger than the budget of all north central and southeastern states combined!)

These figures should tell us something when we are proposing ideas about what is obtainable abroad that should be in Nigeria. Unless you pause for a moment to do a cost-benefit analysis, you will be wasting time. Now some proposals are fine, but in a country where almost everything is lacking, you almost wonder what to spend the precious little resources on to drive economic development and what to leave for later. Of course, many Nigerians don't care about these figures because we have lived in a country where politicians do nothing but steal public resources. Yes, these financial figures underscore the critical importance of distinguishing between feasible initiatives that can be adopted without significant financial strain and those that are unrealistic, considering Nigeria's resource constraints and pervasive corruption among politicians. It does not make sense to demand why a starving man is not clean-shaven and did not buy soap to wash his clothes when he has an even greater priority - addressing hunger.

Gov. Soludo is trying his best with the few resources available. Many of us bad-mouthing him from the sidelines cannot perform what he is doing if we are made governors now. Of course, many of them have never forgiven him for the regrettable letters he wrote at the early stages of his administration. I also tongue-lashed Soludo all over social media including sending him tweets demanding why he should distract himself with national politics, especially after the second letter. Instead of facing the enormous work he was elected to do for the Anambra people. But if Peter Obi himself came out and hugged Soludo, and asked us to forgive the argument among brothers, why should we hold on to that grudge and therefore refuse to acknowledge the good that Soludo has been doing since then?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by cjrane: 1:43pm On Feb 09
ChimaAdeoye:

There are currently two prevailing schools of thought in Igboland: one advocating for a return to our traditional roots and ancient way of living, while the other proposes mimicking Western countries entirely, from methods, infrastructure designs, and ideas to culture.

In my view, the truth lies somewhere between these extremes. There are instances where embracing Western ideas and concepts is beneficial, just as there are times when blindly copying them proves unwise.

Personally, I always consider the cost implications of any proposal. It's essential to weigh the cost-benefit ratio when discussing initiatives. For example, having lived in New York for many years, I witnessed the city complete major projects like flyovers within just 2 or 3 months. Initially, I attributed this efficiency to Nigeria's lack of seriousness until I delved into their budget.

a. The 2024 budget of New York City , is $107 billion , for its 8.5 million residents! For those who don't know, the City of New York is just an LGA in the state of New York. It is like saying the City of Ikeja in Ikeja LGA of Lagos state.

b. Nigeria's 2024 budget , even with all its excesses, amounts to $34 billion for 225 million people.

c. Anambra's 2024 budget is a mere $280 million (#400 billion naira), serving a population of 6-9 million people. To put this into context, the City of New York Fire Department's 2024 budget is $2.3 billion! (i.e. just Fire Brigade funding for New York City is larger than the budget of all north central and southeastern states combined!)

These figures should tell us something when we are proposing ideas about what is obtainable abroad that should be in Nigeria. Unless you pause for a moment to do a cost-benefit analysis, you will be wasting time. Now some proposals are fine, but in a country where almost everything is lacking, you almost wonder what to spend the precious little resources on to drive economic development and what to leave for later. Of course, many Nigerians don't care about these figures because we have lived in a country where politicians do nothing but steal public resources. Yes, these financial figures underscore the critical importance of distinguishing between feasible initiatives that can be adopted without significant financial strain and those that are unrealistic, considering Nigeria's resource constraints and pervasive corruption among politicians. It does not make sense to demand why a starving man is not clean-shaven and did not buy soap to wash his clothes when he has an even greater priority - addressing hunger.

Gov. Soludo is trying his best with the few resources available. Many of us bad-mouthing him from the sidelines cannot perform what he is doing if we are made governors now. Of course, many of them have never forgiven him for the regrettable letters he wrote at the early stages of his administration. I also tongue-lashed Soludo all over social media including sending him tweets demanding why he should distract himself with national politics, especially after the second letter. Instead of facing the enormous work he was elected to do for the Anambra people. But if Peter Obi himself came out and hugged Soludo, and asked us to forgive the argument among brothers, why should we hold on to that grudge and therefore refuse to acknowledge the good that Soludo has been doing since then?

My brother, thank you! Actually, you cannot be sure about the agenda of these faceless people. I suspect they are APC agents targeting the heart of Igboland.

Imo state is by far the richest state in the southeast by FAAC allocations. Yet, Imo state has ONLY Owerri and to a lesser extent Orlu and Okigwe as urban centers to develop. Yet nobody hounds Hope Uzodinma to ensure he builds underground drainages even in villages or along Federal expressways. Even though most of these Onitsha-based vloggers doing videos of Anambra every day are actually from Imo state! They never clamor about even basic roads to be provided by Uzodinma, but they are demanding infrastructure in America or Lagos and Abuja to be built by Anambra government which is barely in the top 20 states by FAAC monthly allocation despite its over population problems due to being a center of commerce attracting immigrants from all over Nigeria! I don't know if you can see the double standards here. Meanwhile, other states that receive way more than what Anambra receives are not even harrassed to merely patch up potholes in the few streets in their tiny state capitals that aren't even as populated as Nnewi!

Now, unlike Imo state, Anambra is grappling to simultaneously develop about 6 major cities (Awka, Onitsha, Nnewi, Ihiala, Aguleri, and Ekwulobia). Not to mention other big towns such as Umunze, Ukpor, Atani, Nsugbe, Nteje etc! It has issues of unplanned and irregular development taking place in random locations and it simply lacks the funds to put proper roads and infrastructure in all these locations to prevent them from becoming slums. Everyone can see that Soludo's infrastructural agenda is statewide and not solely about making the state capital a befitting model city. Therefore, it requires a very astute deployment of resources to impact the entire state with the few resources compared to the problems.

I can only tell you to always remember that some of these people are merely looking for a way to create a narrative that either nothing is happening in Anambra, or to claim that whatever was achieved was substandard. i am glad that some people like SpaceTour give them a good run for their pittance paid by APC.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by lilfreezy: 10:53pm On Feb 09
Y'all should learn to ignore these handles pretending to be igbos. They are imposters hiding behind one igbo state while banting another igbo state. You are supposed to see through the bullshit. A true igbo son is happy of the progress of his sister States. Do not play into their divisive tactics

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by rdokoye: 3:49am On Feb 10
ChimaAdeoye:

I'd just like to add, as it refers to revenue base, that the primary issue here, is taxation. Nigeria has a very large economy, the problem is, no one pays any tax. In Anambra, the revenue generated from tax is laughable, despite the state being private sector led.

In the West, we're taxed for literally EVERYTHING, and payment of these taxes are well-enforced. Unlike with Soludo, who was pleading with his people to pay, in the UK, the government will simply take you to court, then repo your possessions, if you don't make your mandatory payment(s).

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by abuzz33: 4:00am On Feb 10
cjrane:

My brother, thank you! Actually, you cannot be sure about the agenda of these faceless people. I suspect they are APC agents targeting the heart of Igboland.

Imo state is by far the richest state in the southeast by FAAC allocations. Yet, Imo state has ONLY Owerri and to a lesser extent Orlu and Okigwe as urban centers to develop. Yet nobody hounds Hope Uzodinma to ensure he builds underground drainages even in villages or along Federal expressways. Even though most of these Onitsha-based vloggers doing videos of Anambra every day are actually from Imo state! They never clamor about even basic roads to be provided by Uzodinma, but they are demanding infrastructure in America or Lagos and Abuja to be built by Anambra government which is barely in the top 20 states by FAAC monthly allocation despite its over population problems due to being a center of commerce attracting immigrants from all over Nigeria! I don't know if you can see the double standards here. Meanwhile, other states that receive way more than what Anambra receives are not even harrassed to merely patch up potholes in the few streets in their tiny state capitals that aren't even as populated as Nnewi!

Now, unlike Imo state, Anambra is grappling to simultaneously develop about 6 major cities (Awka, Onitsha, Nnewi, Ihiala, Aguleri, and Ekwulobia). Not to mention other big towns such as Umunze, Ukpor, Atani, Nsugbe, Nteje etc! It has issues of unplanned and irregular development taking place in random locations and it simply lacks the funds to put proper roads and infrastructure in all these locations to prevent them from becoming slums. Everyone can see that Soludo's infrastructural agenda is statewide and not solely about making the state capital a befitting model city. Therefore, it requires a very astute deployment of resources to impact the entire state with the few resources compared to the problems.

I can only tell you to always remember that some of these people are merely looking for a way to create a narrative that either nothing is happening in Anambra, or to claim that whatever was achieved was substandard. i am glad that some people like SpaceTour give them a good run for their pittance paid by APC.

Most of New York City infrastructure was built when their GDP per Capita was around the same as Nigeria's. Same thing you saw with China in the 80s and 90s.

Why is that? Because most of the expertise and labor is local. Meanwhile Nigeria everything costs more because of forex and the reputation of Nigerian government.

Anambra State government needs to think better when it comes to infrastructure. One is that a lot of costs can be localized by partnering with capable local engineering companies. Not the likes of Paul B whose roads in Awka all have collapsed due to poor soil stabilization.

The second is involving foreign engineering companies working already on federal projects in the state. RCC that's doing Enugu-Onitsha should have been involved in state roads because they already have machinery and people committed on ground.

Third is that the state needs to prioritize it's infrastructural investments. American cities spend a lot of money developing commercial areas. Manhattan has storm drains, underground electricity cables, underground rail, planned urban transport, lots of bridges, wide avenues but you will not see that in Brooklyn or Queens. Meanwhile, go to Onitsha.

The downtown of Onitsha has been left to rot and remain primitive. You have people selling timber and glass on the streets of Onitsha Downtown, open air markets, absolutely zero sophistication. Onitsha a big trading town has chased out sophistication in catering for primitive traders. So the banks are tiny branches to collect cash and go, the big transport companies are no better than keke outfits, DHL, UPS all operate tiny branches. Insurance companies are few and far between. For a city full of goods, marketing outfits, advertising companies are tiny or nonexistent. Primitive organization begets poverty.

Manhattan boasts big retailers and businesses on fifth avenue, finance companies and a big stock market called Wall Street, an advertising area called Madison Ave, a tourist haven in Times Square, a huge railway terminal called Grand Central Station, a huge bus terminal at Ports Authority. All from just organizing Manhattan with interconnecting roads, traffic lights, drainage, sewage system, train system, bus system and proper policing.

Anambra we lack proper organized business downtowns in cities. From Onitsha to Awka you see chaos in city centers due to lack of regulation and planning. Avenues are avenues in name alone. They are not wide nor beautiful. Transport is delivered by primitive untrained shuttle and Keke drivers instead of by a city bus service. How many streets have basic things like traffic lights or signage? Markets overflow into the street and remain haphazard constructions with little effort at beautification.

The government has a lot of work to do.

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SpaceTour: 4:29am On Feb 10
Total gibberish. You are well known for posting nonsense. You will write America and write Anambra beside it, why not write America and write Abuja or Lagos beside it ? You know that will expose your stark hypocrisy and stupidity.

You all want Anambra to compete with America now because you have seen that the state is a huge construct site that’s advancing more than all the states in igboland and among the best in Nigeria. Why not tell us any state that has all that you are yapping about in Nigeria?

Anambra is still part of Nigeria and every time you show up here pretending as if the state is a country. Other states are worse off when it comes to overall infrastructures and basic amenities.

My happiness is that just like Obiano was able to put you to shame over the international airport, Soludo is equally doing same to you with his massive infrastructural projects.

Overall, Anambra is the best and most developed state in igboland .

abuzz33:

Most of New York City infrastructure was built when their GDP per Capita was around the same as Nigeria's. Same thing you saw with China in the 80s and 90s.Why is that? Because most of the expertise and labor is local. Meanwhile Nigeria everything costs more because of forex and the reputation of Nigerian government.
Anambra State government needs to think better when it comes to infrastructure. One is that a lot of costs can be localized by partnering with capable local engineering companies. Not the likes of Paul B whose roads in Awka all have collapsed due to poor soil stabilization. The second is involving foreign engineering companies working already on federal projects in the state. RCC that's doing Enugu-Onitsha should have been involved in state roads because they already have machinery and people committed on ground. Third is that the state needs to prioritize its infrastructural investments. American cities spend a lot of money developing commercial areas. Manhattan has storm drains, underground electricity cables, underground rail, planned urban transport, lots of bridges, wide avenues but you will not see that in Brooklyn or Queens. Meanwhile, go to Onitsha.The downtown of Onitsha has been left to rot and remain primitive. You have people selling timber and glass on the streets of Onitsha Downtown, open air markets, absolutely zero sophistication. Onitsha a big trading town has chased out sophistication in catering for primitive traders. So the banks are tiny branches to collect cash and go, the big transport companies are no better than keke outfits, DHL, UPS all operate tiny branches. Insurance companies are few and far between. For a city full of goods, marketing outfits, advertising companies are tiny or nonexistent. Primitive organization begets poverty.Manhattan boasts big retailers and businesses on fifth avenue, finance companies and a big stock market called Wall Street, an advertising area called Madison Ave, a tourist haven in Times Square, a huge railway terminal called Grand Central Station, a huge bus terminal at Ports Authority. All from just organizing Manhattan with interconnecting roads, traffic lights, drainage, sewage system, train system, bus system and proper policing.Anambra we lack proper organized business downtowns in cities. From Onitsha to Awka you see chaos in city centers due to lack of regulation and planning. Avenues are avenues in name alone. They are not wide nor beautiful. Transport is delivered by primitive untrained shuttle and Keke drivers instead of by a city bus service. How many streets have basic things like traffic lights or signage? Markets overflow into the street and remain haphazard constructions with little effort at beautification. The government has a lot of work to do.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Trollronaldo: 6:37am On Feb 10
Good morning y'all, hope you slept well.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Osense1: 12:43pm On Feb 10
Chikeluba25:
Nigeria fastest growing indigenous Dry port (bonded terminal) cluster, Nawfia is a already boosting cargo/logistic activity in Anambra airport.

Kudos to Donclimax Obelle Ezego, the pioneer.
We have like 3 of this in my village Nawfia if not 4

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Osense1: 12:46pm On Feb 10
Chikeluba25:
Great. That's the spirit of Aku luo uno we are talking about.
Nkwelle axis is another good location... With the new shoe maker market there, that place is fast turning to another commercial hub. I also notice that nkwelle junction is now withnessing traffic gridlock with countless of 40*40 fit container trucks moving in and out of the market.
is a lie zenith shipping is the eldest
Queena bonded terminal is the 3rd son
Chika is the second
Kenroot shipping bonded is the first child
Donclimax is the last male child
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AsomughaChuks05: 1:14pm On Feb 10
Awka is growing very fast because a lot of people are relocating from Enugu which is suffering from lack of water coupled with the fact that there is a vibrant airport in Umueri close to both Awka and Onitsha cities.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Unbiased1: 2:50pm On Feb 10
AsomughaChuks05:
Awka is growing very fast because a lot of people are relocating from Enugu which is suffering from lack of water coupled with the fact that there is a vibrant airport in Umueri close to both Awka and Onitsha cities.

Another conspiracy theory without proof. Celebrate the progress in Awka in peace without making it look like other states are retrogressing. This is the same rubbish we always complain about Yoruba people who believe the East is barren because there are many Igbos living in Lagos. You can't be condemning the Yoruba while you are doing the same thing. So you mean to tell us that real estate developers in Enugu are leaving and moving to Awka but the cost of land in Enugu and Nsukka are increasing on a daily basis due to high demand undecided And the airport point you mentioned is flawed because Enugu state's airport is the 2nd busiest Airport in the east after the Owerri Airport so why should someone leave Enugu because of Airport wahala?

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SpaceTour: 4:01pm On Feb 10
Just look at how you are pained and hyperventilating because of a simple comment lots of you wawa people make all the time in the cyberspace. But once someone from Anambra makes such statement it becomes an issue. Bunch of bigotic hypocrites . You can now see how it feels when you guys make similar comments about Enugu . See how you jumped in to fight like a hungry tiger and trying to defend your state because of a simple post . As for the airport traffic , Chinua Achebe international airport is the busiest and best in igboland. It is bitter but deal with it .

Unbiased1:

Another conspiracy theory without proof. Celebrate the progress in Awka in peace without making it look like other states are retrogressing. This is the same rubbish we always complain about Yoruba people who believe the East is barren because there are many Igbos living in Lagos. You can't be condemning the Yoruba while you are doing the same thing. So you mean to tell us that real estate developers in Enugu are leaving and moving to Awka but the cost of land in Enugu and Nsukka are increasing on a daily basis due to high demand undecided And the airport point you mentioned is flawed because Enugu state's airport is the 2nd busiest Airport in the east after the Owerri Airport so why should someone leave Enugu because of Airport wahala?

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChimaAdeoye: 2:56am On Feb 11
For the records...

Read his manifesto on page 39 - 41 ( https://drive.google.com/file/d/1T8c_740CbQvJTcp-PQlDLQelFHiDUMVR/view ).

Soludo is judiciously implementing his manifesto. Not giving silly excuses like Politicians do. Pleading that there is no money or other blah blah blah! Everything in his manifesto including making education free in all Anambra public schools (from primary 1 to JSS3) is being systematically implemented! That is how you know a leader who honors his word as his bond!

For those of them who say he only talks without following it up with action. If we can get more SE governors to empower youths with productive SKILLS rather than dash them bags of rice and yams, the unemployment and poverty in society will gradually disappear someday. A certain Igbo state needs this type of program urgently rather than building elitist airports where citizens cannot fly. But this isn't to bash anyone as airports are also good investments, but investing in one's people is what makes the entire society better for all of us!

All the sorry youths in this thread writing lies in the interest of the shady politicians they are trying to help come to power to simply begin stealing, lying, and blaming the previous regime while amassing unbelievable wealth for themselves should learn from the lamentation of
"Emi lo kan" youths now chanting a new slogan "ebim m pawo"!

Enthroning and supporting good governance is in everyone's interest. When you pollute the stream that everyone drinks from, you will also go thirsty ~ Xhosa Proverb.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0ftoq6zNik&t=1269s

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Trollronaldo: 9:43am On Feb 12
Good morning my people.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Trollronaldo: 6:47am On Feb 13
Good morning all, Are you seeing why I am going to attack this thread?
Can you see? cheesy

Just hold on

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Trollronaldo: 6:51am On Feb 13
Anambra people, I am going to tear this thread apart because of your silly brother. I swear.

If you can tame your animal, he will put you in trouble.

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Trollronaldo: 6:52am On Feb 13
I'm just letting you all know why I am doing this before it starts. Just be calm and see what will happen cool
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by wizzyvibes: 7:08am On Feb 13
two of una no get work

Trollronaldo:
I'm just letting you all know why I am doing this before it starts. Just be calm and see what will happen cool

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Trollronaldo: 7:24am On Feb 13
wizzyvibes:
two of una no get work

no I get work but when I am chanced. This thread go hear from me
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Jcoleworld911: 7:40am On Feb 13
Trollronaldo:

No one cares, your stupidity only ends here🥱

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by gidgiddy: 7:54am On Feb 13
Trollronaldo:

If you look through the thread, you will see that none Igbos have been trying to derail this thread for a long time by trying to cause inter-state fight

You can choose to be wise and ignore them, or join them in their foolishness

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Trollronaldo: 7:56am On Feb 13
gidgiddy:

If you look through the thread, you will see that none Igbos have been trying to derail this thread for a long time by trying to cause inter-state fight

You can choose to be wise and ignore them, or join them in their foolishness
Lol, you are new on nairaland right?

As long as you people cannot tame that your Anambra animal, I will not leave this thread.

If you all Anambrians have been cautioning him, maybe he will stop but you support him
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Unbiased1: 11:15am On Feb 13
Trollronaldo:
Lol, you are new on nairaland right?

As long as you people cannot tame that your Anambra animal, I will not leave this thread.

If you all Anambrians have been cautioning him, maybe he will stop but you support him

Bros abeg don't start anything. For like 10 years now we have known Chino to be the only destitute and useless entity on this platform disturbing all the Igbo threads, we can't afford to have 2 people doing it. Let's just ignore Chino. He has quoted my comments twice already but I did not respond, that is how it should be done. There is no benefit in destroying the Anambra thread because of a lowlife who is not even from Anambra.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SpaceTour: 12:16pm On Feb 13
Hahahaha

Why are you pained that Owerri is a glorified village ? Mumu as if your nuisance with your numerous monikers can change anything. Keep crying. I am still waiting for you to bring up the debate so we can compare Obiano, Soludo and Okezie projects

Trollronaldo:
Anambra people, I am going to tear this thread apart because of your silly brother. I swear.
If you can tame your animal, he will put you in trouble.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SpaceTour: 12:19pm On Feb 13
Shut up your dirty smelly mouth. The only reason you don’t like chino is because he won’t allow you spew any nonsense without you getting a well deserved response. Useless cursed envious miserable destitute. Without chino you ediots would have over run Anambra with lies and propaganda. You can’t have your way here

Unbiased1:

Bros abeg don't start anything. For like 10 years now we have known Chino to be the only destitute and useless entity on this platform disturbing all the Igbo threads, we can't afford to have 2 people doing it. Let's just ignore Chino. He has quoted my comments twice already but I did not respond, that is how it should be done. There is no benefit in destroying the Anambra thread because of a lowlife who is not even from Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 12:47pm On Feb 13
14.62KM road constructed by Chief Chinedu Benson Madubuko, an indigene of Adazi Ani.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 12:48pm On Feb 13
Man Like Chico has been giving back to Anambra State relentlessly.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Trollronaldo: 11:30pm On Feb 13
Unbiased1:

I want to be doing what Will pain him and that's commenting on Anambra thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) ... (1317) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.