Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (1216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2076685 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) ... (1318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SpaceTour: 1:54am On Feb 14
You sneak in when I leave the page . Now and back coward . Come and out haha

Soludo is the best

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SpaceTour: 1:55am On Feb 14
Anambra is the most developed state in Africa igboland

Soludo is the best

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SpaceTour: 1:56am On Feb 14
Awka ICC is the largest and best in igboland

Soludo is the best

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SpaceTour: 1:57am On Feb 14
Chinua Achebe international airport Anambra state is the only airport in igboland that has an escalator

Soludo is the best

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SpaceTour: 1:57am On Feb 14
Anambra amaka

Soludo is the best

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SpaceTour: 1:58am On Feb 14
Anambra is the leader of igboland

Soludo is the best

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SpaceTour: 1:58am On Feb 14
Posting fake pictures won’t save you here .

Soludo is the best

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SpaceTour: 2:12am On Feb 14
Anambra no be your mate

Soludo is the best

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SpaceTour: 2:13am On Feb 14
Anambra is the leader of igboland

Soludo is the best

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SpaceTour: 2:13am On Feb 14
Anambra is the most developed state in igboland

Soludo is the best

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SpaceTour: 2:14am On Feb 14
Streets of Awka

Soludo is the best

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SpaceTour: 2:14am On Feb 14
Anambra

Soludo is the best

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SpaceTour: 2:15am On Feb 14
Anambraaa

Soludo is the best

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChimaAdeoye: 9:14pm On Feb 15
Please Repaint abd Equip the Anambra State Library, Onitsha Division!

I am moved to make this public appeal to Anambra State government under the able leadership of Prof. Charles Soludo (Charlie Nwa Mgbafor) on the sorry condition of the state library, Onitsha division.

As someone who studied for his SSCE, Jamb, Second MBBS medical examination, and finally my United States Medical Licensing Examination in this building, I cannot overstate its importance to the promotion of educational excellence in Anambra state. I am sure that thousands of professionals INCLUDING Prof. Charles Soludo himself must have studied at one point or another in this library building.

Biko nu, let this building be repainted and upgraded with computers, internet, and new desks so that the upcoming generation will have at least a serene place to study for their exams the way we did in our time.

Anyone with Soludo's contact should send him this appeal so that this iconic library will be re-painted and upgraded to continue supporting educational excellence as it previously did.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Cjrane2: 12:13am On Feb 16
ChimaAdeoye:

I am moved to make this public appeal to Anambra State government under the able leadership of Prof. Charles Soludo (Charlie Nwa Mgbafor) on the sorry condition of the state library, Onitsha division.

As someone who studied for his SSCE, Jamb, Second MBBS medical examination, and finally my United States Medical Licensing Examination in this building, I cannot overstate its importance to the promotion of educational excellence in Anambra state. I am sure that thousands of professionals INCLUDING Prof. Charles Soludo himself must have studied at one point or another in this library building.

Biko nu, let this building be repainted and upgraded with computers, internet, and new desks so that the upcoming generation will have at least a serene place to study for their exams the way we did in our time.

Anyone with Soludo's contact should send him this appeal so that this iconic library will be re-painted and upgraded to continue supporting educational excellence as it previously did.

Even with the current inflation, repainting this building should not cost more than 7 to 10 million. But it would be so much worth it for such an iconic building.
What has been going through my mind is why all the previous governors neglected this building? Yet they mindlessly dashed jeeps to all sorts of people and traditional rulers.

Anambra associations abroad should link this library to sister libraries abroad which can donate books to them to keep it well stocked with modern books.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by wiseoneking: 2:02am On Feb 16
0bjpmb:
You are an ediot. You didn’t caution your useless brother but you are attacking me for responding

You are all over the place cursing people. I reported you for that and I would like to see you ban now.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FOXDOSSIER: 2:11am On Feb 16
The guy is right , you are a nuisance everywhere in this forum. I have reported you too and hope you get banned for being so troubled and insulting everyone in this forum

wiseoneking:
You are all over the place cursing people. I reported you for that and I would like to see you ban now.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Abufo: 3:04am On Feb 16
ChimaAdeoye:

I do not want to come off as being pessimistic but there is something amiss in this Soludo administration, I am yet to put my finger on it but I am still not feeling his administration style. I feel that his zeal to take Anambra to greater heights may have been tempered by lack of funds....i do not see nor feel his passion to make a sustainable difference! Just look at what a library looks like in a state governed by a professor!

Now watch the state of Onitsha commercial district courtesy of Yangalife tv.........I dunno! I am not happy at all!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weijPffAOpE

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by wiseoneking: 8:04am On Feb 16
FOXDOSSIER:
The guy is right , you are a nuisance everywhere in this forum. I have reported you too and hope you get banned for being so troubled and insulting everyone in this forum

Ebbi pawa lol. This is funny. When you were crying emilokan up and down, you don’t know that there are a lot nuisance that will attack this government. North and west are crying for hunger. A p shi, power

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Jcoleworld911: 8:07am On Feb 16
Abufo:

I do not want to come off as being pessimistic but there is something amiss in this Soludo administration, I am yet to put my finger on it but I am still not feeling his administration style. I feel that his zeal to take Anambra to greater heights may have been tempered by lack of funds....i do not see nor feel his passion to make a sustainable difference! Just look at what a library looks like in a state governed by a professor!

Now watch the state of Onitsha commercial district courtesy of Yangalife tv.........I dunno! I am not happy at all!

All that guy do is to criticize Soludo projects, ndi Anambra have stop watching his videos

He’s so bitter, the last time on his YouTube video someone praised Soludo project and he deleted that comment and ndi Anambra bounced on him

We told him that we will praise Soludo when he did well and we will also criticize him when he didn’t do so well, the park he has been criticizing is private own and yet not complete, let him wait till they complete the project before running around with his nonsense

Soludo is really trying in Anambra state, so many projects are ongoing. Endeavor to watch other YouTubers based in Anambra and see/hear their honest opinion about Anambra

If you judge base on yangalife tv, you will always make mistakes because he’s somehow bias.

Explore other platforms too, good morning umu Anambra, May Chi bless your day

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by abuzz33: 10:12am On Feb 16
ChimaAdeoye:

The state government needs to involve eminent indigenes in managing and oversight of civic institutions like libraries, museums, parks, sports complexes with state counterpart funding and philanthropic fund raising.

In the case of Onitsha Library it should be managed with a board constituted of eminent people like Igwe Achebe, Obi Asika, and state government representation. I am sure they can do a far better job of raising money from Onitsha indigenes and friends of Onitsha to upgrade it and run it. Same goes for the dilapidated Onitsha Sports field.

For Awka same goes for the Awka Sports Stadium and Kenneth Dike Library. There are eminent Awka people and friends of Awka that can manage them jointly with the state while raising funds from foundations worldwide and from the diaspora.

Many foundations worldwide donate billions to education, culture and sports. The Igbo diaspora is over 2 million strong and will also contribute if they are convinced it is going for development and not embezzlement.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Cjrane2: 11:57am On Feb 16
Abufo:

I just knew silly punks will try to blame Soludo for the state of Onitsha library.

FYI, this library has not been rehabilitated in more than 40 years! There have been several governors that spent 8 years in that time frame and did Nothing! If it was not that Soludo has demonstrated his desire to upgrade Anambra state, nobody would be appealing to him to paint a library because you know it would not happen.

Stop your silly blame game. Nigeria is BROKE! Yet Soludo finds money to somehow continue modernizing Anambra. As for the silly Chinedu behind your yanga channel, his only contribution is to film the state and just continue trying to blame government for the sorry attitude of people. Even getting people to stop trading on the streets and trashing the environment is such a difficult and politically dangerous move by Soludo. Since you will need to enforce it. Which could make one unpopular trying to do the right thing. That is exactly the reason why successive Anambra governors did not bother themselves with trying to create a decent state. They knew it was politically dangerous and would rather leave Onitsha, Awka and Nnewi in squalor than risk their political future.

Soludo must be appreciated for the difficult steps he is taking to transform Anambra and make it one of the decent place one can live within Nigeria again.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Cjrane2: 12:03pm On Feb 16
Jcoleworld911:

All that guy do is to criticize Soludo projects, ndi Anambra have stop watching his videos

He’s so bitter, the last time on his YouTube video someone praised Soludo project and he deleted that comment and ndi Anambra bounced on him

We told him that we will praise Soludo when he did well and we will also criticize him when he didn’t do so well, the park he has been criticizing is private own and yet not complete, let him wait till they complete the project before running around with his nonsense

Soludo is really trying in Anambra state, so many projects are ongoing. Endeavor to watch other YouTubers based in Anambra and see/hear their honest opinion about Anambra

If you judge base on yangalife tv, you will always make mistakes because he’s somehow bias.

Explore other platforms too, good morning umu Anambra, May Chi bless your day

GBAM!

I always used to ask myself why he was not making videos of the heaps of trash and muddy roads all over Onitsha, Nnewi etc when Obiano was ruling. Were those roads good and trash free then? Only for the roads to become bad as soon as Soludo became governor? After all the yanga boy lived in Asaba and traded in Onitsha! So he definitely saw all those places everyday while Obiano and even Obi were there. Did he not know that scarcity of resources and the difficulty involved in demolishing shanties were the primary reasons why many governors simply ignored urban renewal?

Yet now that Soludo started urban renewal after more than 50 years of abandoning these cities infrastructure, he is in a hurry to have the place transformed into Abuja overnight! He never gives credit for anything, all his silly videos are about how to blame Soludo for open defecation and other atrocities committed by touts in Onitsha.

Part of the reason I started supporting Chino is that it is no longer hidden that people from some of these neighboring southeast states actually wish Anambra the worst. The amazing thing is that most of them were born in Anambra and speak Anambra dialect of Igbo language. Yet they still hate the place! Unlike when you see Anambra kids born in Aba, they are fiercely pro-Abia! Even when their parents state of origin in Anambra. I have tried hard to understand this phenomenon without success. Why do many of them despise the state of their birth even though you would never know their parents are not from Anambra if they didn’t tell you.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FOXDOSSIER: 1:07pm On Feb 16
Wetin this mumu dey yarn bikonu hahaha

wiseoneking:
Ebbi pawa lol. This is funny. When you were crying emilokan up and down, you don’t know that there are a lot nuisance that will attack this government. North and west are crying for hunger. A p shi, power

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by asha80(m): 4:38pm On Feb 16
Cjrane2:

GBAM!

I always used to ask myself why he was not making videos of the heaps of trash and muddy roads all over Onitsha, Nnewi etc when Obiano was ruling. Were those roads good and trash free then? Only for the roads to become bad as soon as Soludo became governor? After all the yanga boy lived in Asaba and traded in Onitsha! So he definitely saw all those places everyday while Obiano and even Obi were there. Did he not know that scarcity of resources and the difficulty involved in demolishing shanties were the primary reasons why many governors simply ignored urban renewal?

Yet now that Soludo started urban renewal after more than 50 years of abandoning these cities infrastructure, he is in a hurry to have the place transformed into Abuja overnight! He never gives credit for anything, all his silly videos are about how to blame Soludo for open defecation and other atrocities committed by touts in Onitsha.

Part of the reason I started supporting Chino is that it is no longer hidden that people from some of these neighboring southeast states actually wish Anambra the worst. The amazing thing is that most of them were born in Anambra and speak Anambra dialect of Igbo language. Yet they still hate the place! Unlike when you see Anambra kids born in Aba, they are fiercely pro-Abia! Even when their parents state of origin in Anambra. I have tried hard to understand this phenomenon without success. Why do many of them despise the state of their birth even though you would never know their parents are not from Anambra if they didn’t tell you.
what makes you think that chinedu guy isn't from anambra or is from other se state?

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FOXDOSSIER: 5:54pm On Feb 16
Just like you are from imo state and always sleeping in this thread, that’s why so many imo indigenes that live in Onitsha or have families in Anambra are always bitter and envious of Anambra simply because the state is the most developed state in igboland. Envy and bitterness won’t stop Anambra from continuing to be the best and most developed Igbo state

asha80:
what makes you think that chinedu guy isn't from anambra or is from other se state?

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Abagworo(m): 5:56pm On Feb 16
Cjrane2:

GBAM!

It is you and others who think like you that have that feeling that someone not from Anambra cannot make known his sincere observation whether negative or positive about happenings in Anambra State. I have always observed the decay in Onitsha but somehow it was a problem for some people to tell their leaders the truth to the face and support the right thing instead of self denial. Soludo is indeed trying but the work load is much so he has to use local contractors with limited funds available.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FOXDOSSIER: 6:10pm On Feb 16
This was the same denial that you are known for all these years and that’s why imo state is in such ruins and decay. Almost every blogger in Owerri would always show Wetheral road which is just 00.1% of Owerri while 99% Owerri are decayed and in ruins.

Have you wonder for once why most imo indigenes prefer to live in Onitsha and Awka than living in Owerri? The answer is simple that Owerri is such a decayed town that has failed to attract even igbos from other states to live there not to talk of other Nigerians.

Onitsha may have its challenges just like every other Nigerian cities, but the condition of Owerri is despicably worse because imo state is among the top 10 most indebted state sin Nigeria but people keep asking where are the monies ? They were all looted by Okorocha, ihedioha, uzodimma, etc

Onitsha even as a major commercial city has always had the kind of infrastructures that Owerri dreams of like flyovers, ten lanes superhighways, cloverleaf interchanges, well planned neighborhoods, etc

There’s no doubt that when we consider all factors and all indices of development like roads, infrastructures, health, education, etc, Anambra comes tops as the most developed Igbo state.

The problem and reason why Owerri has remained a squalor , undeveloped, backward and economically unviable is because imo state indigenes have refused to elect good leaders and even when they find out that they made a leadership mistake they will still not be able to stop living in denial and talk to their governor to do the right thing.

Abagworo:

It is you and others who think like you that have that feeling that someone not from Anambra cannot make known his sincere observation whether negative or positive about happenings in Anambra State. I have always observed the decay in Onitsha but somehow it was a problem for some people to tell their leaders the truth to the face and support the right thing instead of self denial. Soludo is indeed trying but the work load is much so he has to use local contractors with limited funds available.

I posted these videos for a reason for people to see how rotten and decoyed Owerri is despite being the state capital of the top ten most indebted state in Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EhjHzjMwFo?si=TO4KOwSOmLFlY0Hn

https://youtube.com/shorts/5VE5n7UOQPA?si=a6w1jzBrD4FL1JfC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9sOLwy61AQ?si=UUViNzaim54DRJk9

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbVCEUnPwGY?si=6zbT15o7rwNuPyH9

City of Owerri

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luy6O1hOQI4

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FOXDOSSIER: 6:36pm On Feb 16
I likened Anambra to the America of igboland. I will explain this. The whole of igboland is fixated on Anambra just like the world is fixating on America.

The yanga guy is from Imo state but lives in Anambra and Delta states. He’s a typical imo state man that hates Anambra even though his backward useless worthless imo state couldn’t offer him the opportunities he got in Anambra. The guy even goes about filming gutter just to prove that Anambra or Soludo isn’t working. I once told him that if we put such scrutiny in Owerri the world would see the worst place on earth inhabited by humans.

The reason most people don’t know how decayed Owerri or imo state at large is , is because there’s no blogger in Owerri that goes into the inner neighborhoods of Akwakwuna , Orji, worldbank, etc to film those dungeons with dirty dilapidated roads that constitutes 80% of Owerri.

Onitsha despite being a major commercial and industrial city is cleaner than Owerri that has no form of economic activity and this has resulted in high unemployment, poverty, insecurity, rise in commercial sex hawking, etc

We all know the propaganda from the reality. Yanga is on a propaganda mission and it is very obvious due to his envy and bitterness towards Anambra because he is a well known imo state indigene.

Cjrane2:

I just knew silly punks will try to blame Soludo for the state of Onitsha library.

FYI, this library has not been rehabilitated in more than 40 years! There have been several governors that spent 8 years in that time frame and did Nothing! If it was not that Soludo has demonstrated his desire to upgrade Anambra state, nobody would be appealing to him to paint a library because you know it would not happen.

Stop your silly blame game. Nigeria is BROKE! Yet Soludo finds money to somehow continue modernizing Anambra. As for the silly Chinedu behind your yanga channel, his only contribution is to film the state and just continue trying to blame government for the sorry attitude of people. Even getting people to stop trading on the streets and trashing the environment is such a difficult and politically dangerous move by Soludo. Since you will need to enforce it. Which could make one unpopular trying to do the right thing. That is exactly the reason why successive Anambra governors did not bother themselves with trying to create a decent state. They knew it was politically dangerous and would rather leave Onitsha, Awka and Nnewi in squalor than risk their political future.

Soludo must be appreciated for the difficult steps he is taking to transform Anambra and make it one of the decent place one can live within Nigeria again.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) ... (1318) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.