Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (1219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2068054 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) ... (1317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Jcoleworld911: 10:10pm On Feb 22
irisher:
[b][/b]1000 Anambra billionaires to fund $1bn investment!

AN Anambra businessman and philanthropist, Chief Ikenna Okafor has promised to mobilize 1000 Anambra billionaires to invest $1billion for the purpose of shoring up the economy of the state.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/02/1000-anambra-billionaires-to-fund-1bn-investment/

More
This one is located at Nimo close to Neni

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by christopher123(m): 11:44am On Feb 23
In a monumental leap toward transforming Anambra State into a smart mega city, Governor Charles Chukwuma Soludo, CFR, has reaffirmed his commitment to a technologically advanced future for the state, through the launch of the pilot phase of the Public Wi-Fi initiative tagged Solution Wi-Fi.

Driven by the Anambra State ICT Agency in collaboration with Pineheight Systems Limited (PHSWEB), this pilot phase initiative, which signposts a resounding fulfillment of promises outlined in the People’s Manifesto, marks a significant stride towards launching the state into the digital age.

As part of his visionary manifesto detailed on Pages 20 and 33, Governor Soludo pledged to “Provide cheap (and ultimately free) Wi-Fi hotspots in public places for the takeoff of the State’s emergence into the digital age” and “Work with development partners to deploy broadband access to schools across all levels and public libraries to improve access to the internet

https://techandbiz.com.ng/2024/02/23/anambra-state-ict-agency-announces-launch-of-pilot-phase-of-free-public-wi-fi-initiative-in-awka/

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FOXDOSSIER: 12:17pm On Feb 23
Streets of Fegge Onitsha. Courtesy of Anambralstson

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oilykid(m): 5:14pm On Feb 23
Jcoleworld911:

Good, gradually we are getting there
New industry in awka, Anambra state
What are they into

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Bestmanfornow: 6:44am On Feb 24
oilykid:

What are they into
Beverages and cooking oil

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oilykid(m): 12:12pm On Feb 24
Bestmanfornow:

Beverages and cooking oil
Nice but it's looks like it's still under construction tho. Any update on ibeto gas project and the battery industry

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IGBOSON1: 12:59pm On Feb 24
irisher:
[b][/b]1000 Anambra billionaires to fund $1bn investment!

AN Anambra businessman and philanthropist, Chief Ikenna Okafor has promised to mobilize 1000 Anambra billionaires to invest $1billion for the purpose of shoring up the economy of the state.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/02/1000-anambra-billionaires-to-fund-1bn-investment/

Nice! This is something similar to what i've been calling for! The Soludo gov't should get on board and give this initiative the needed push and publicity! It should involve anyone across the globe who wants to contribute, not just 1000 Anambra entreprenuers.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ezewuzie01: 1:16pm On Feb 24
Jcoleworld911:

More
This one is located at Nimo close to Neni
This looks nice. What are they going to produce? I am an advocate of establishing businesses like this in our rural areas to stem urban migration and keep the cities less congested.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Kepukepu: 1:24pm On Feb 24
Jcoleworld911:

First, otti isn’t the brain behind geometric power plant in Aba, also Anambra will soon have theirs too

Secondly, onitsha is both economically/infrastructural developed than aba and also Soludo had invested more in onitsha than what otti is doing in Aba, we are on ground, I can tell you this

Thirdly, Amazon or not, onitsha is and will still be the biggest market in west Africa couple with lots of industries springing everyday

Fourthly, Soludo is the best performing governor in Nigeria as of now, no one comes close. You need to start watching YouTubers from Anambra to understand this eg Anambra diaries, tv, Godwin$blessing etc.

Thanks
on what ground is onitsha more infrastructurally developed than Aba?
By roads, electricity, education, industrial, health or what?

The only thing I will agree that onitsha has more than Aba is commerce nd transportation, others I will doubt it. As a matter of fact, Most major cities in Southeast are infrastructurally ahead of Onitsha. Infrastructure is not about building 5 and 4 deckings everywhere.

Because if you remove Onitsha/Enugu expressway and onitsha/Owerri expressway, Onitsha cannot boast of any other major road infrastructure. The remaining roads are either singles lanes or track roads. You cannot compare the inner road network in Aba to Onitsha, Aba is far ahead.
You cannot compare industrialization in Aba to Onitsha, Aba is far ahead. Aba is better planned.
Aba has more educational and health institutions than Onitsha. So on what grounds is Onitsha infrastructurally ahead?

I want you to educate me

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Jcoleworld911: 2:05pm On Feb 24
oilykid:

Nice but it's looks like it's still under construction tho. Any update on ibeto gas project and the battery industry

Cooking oil
Energy drinks
Vodka drinks

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Jcoleworld911: 2:11pm On Feb 24
Kepukepu:
By roads, electricity, education, industrial, health or what?

The only thing I will agree that onitsha has more than Aba is commerce nd transportation, others I will doubt it. As a matter of fact, Most major cities in Southeast are infrastructurally ahead of Onitsha. Infrastructure is not about building 5 and 4 deckings everywhere.

Because if you remove Onitsha/Enugu expressway and onitsha/Owerri expressway, Onitsha cannot boast of any other major road infrastructure. The remaining roads are either singles lanes or track roads. You cannot compare the inner road network in Aba to Onitsha, Aba is far ahead.
You cannot compare industrialization in Aba to Onitsha, Aba is far ahead. Aba is better planned.
Aba has more educational and health institutions than Onitsha. So on what grounds is Onitsha infrastructurally ahead?

I want you to educate me

Education: Onitsha best aba
Commerce and trade: no comparison, onitsha beats aba hands down
Health; is no go area, onitsha remains on top
Industry; only ogbaru industrial park beats everything in Abia state not even aba

The only flyover in Aba was commissioned last year and is substandard compared to those in onitsha

There’s nothing in Abia state that will beats 10 lanes super highway in onitsha

And lastly there’s nothing in the whole Abia state that can beat obosi flyover/interchange

Look for your mate, onitsha isn’t your mate. Maybe abakaliki or umuahia

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FOXDOSSIER: 2:56pm On Feb 24
It is even an insult to have this discussion with someone from Abia.

Abia is clearly the worst and most backward state in Nigeria, this is not in contention.

As for Aba, it is a more or less a cesspit of dilapidated dirty shithole. I hate to have debate with Abia because it is a total let down for any state at all to compete with Abia which is the worst state in Nigeria.

Onitsha is by far more infrastructurally more advanced, developed, organized and serene than the dirty shithole Abia that’s full of the worst roads in Nigeria, despite the fact that Okezie tried but Aba is still the worst space in Africa.

Onitsha is not just far better planned than Aba, Onitsha is the best planned city in igboland and among the best planned in Nigeria. Onitsha was planned and set out by the British settlers in the city. Onitsha is not on the same pedestal with a slum like Aba. It is an insult to make this debate but I will make to humble you so you know your superior.

Onitsha has some of the best inner roads and streets network in Nigeria. Aba is a shithole and doesn’t stand a chance.

Aside the major highways in Onitsha, the city boasts of best planned neighborhoods in igboland. Most imo indigenes prefer to live in Onitsha because it is a far better city than your dirty Aba that’s full of filth.

Aside the Ph-Enugu express the whole of Aba is dilapidated and unliveable. Aba should be demolished and rebuilt from scratch.

Aba doesn’t have the kind of sophistication infrastructures in Onitsha. I can’t count how many flyovers, interchanges, bridges in Onitsha. The same dirty Aba that just got its first substandard flyover yesterday?

Infrastructures, healthcare, commerce, industry, education, etc, Onitsha is by far compare to Aba. Onitsha is at least 100yrs ahead of Aba in development. Stop comparing apple and orange.

Nnewi is the closest in competition to Aba, Onitsha is like America compare to Aba. We can open a new thread to make this debate with pictures if you want .

Lest, I forgot, Anambra is the most developed state in igboland

Kepukepu:
By roads, electricity, education, industrial, health or what?The only thing I will agree that onitsha has more than Aba is commerce nd transportation, others I will doubt it. As a matter of fact, Most major cities in Southeast are infrastructurally ahead of Onitsha. Infrastructure is not about building 5 and 4 deckings everywhere. Because if you remove Onitsha/Enugu expressway and onitsha/Owerri expressway, Onitsha cannot boast of any other major road infrastructure. The remaining roads are either singles lanes or track roads. You cannot compare the inner road network in Aba to Onitsha, Aba is far ahead.
Aba has more educational and health institutions than Onitsha. So on what grounds is Onitsha infrastructurally ahead? I want you to educate me

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FOXDOSSIER: 3:04pm On Feb 24
The Mumu thought it’s because Aba got its first flyover yesterday is the basis for him to challenge his master. Onitsha is America compare to Aba.

For me I feel ashamed making this debate of comparing Aba of all place with anywhere in Anambra. Abia which is clearly a synonym for backwardness, is what we are debating with omg.

Jcoleworld911:

Industry; only ogbaru industrial park beats everything in Abia state not even aba

The only flyover in Aba was commissioned last year and is substandard compared to those in onitsha

And lastly there’s nothing in the whole Abia state that can beat obosi flyover/interchange

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Kepukepu: 3:30pm On Feb 24
FOXDOSSIER:
It is even an insult to have this discussion with someone from Abia.

Abia is clearly the worst and most backward state in Nigeria, this is not in contention.

As for Aba, it is a more or less a cesspit of dilapidated dirty shithole. I hate to have debate with Abia because it is a total let down for any state at all to compete with Abia which is the worst state in Nigeria.

Onitsha is by far more infrastructurally more advanced, developed, organized and serene than the dirty shithole Abia that’s full of the worst roads in Nigeria, despite the fact that Okezie tried but Aba is still the worst space in Africa.

Onitsha is not just far better planned than Aba, Onitsha is the best planned city in igboland and among the best planned in Nigeria. Onitsha was planned and set out by the British settlers in the city. Onitsha is not on the same pedestal with a slum like Aba. It is an insult to make this debate but I will make to humble you so you know your superior.

Onitsha has some of the best inner roads and streets network in Nigeria. Aba is a shithole and doesn’t stand a chance.

Aside the major highways in Onitsha, the city boasts of best planned neighborhoods in igboland. Most imo indigenes prefer to live in Onitsha because it is a far better city than your dirty Aba that’s full of filth.

Aside the Ph-Enugu express the whole of Aba is dilapidated and unliveable. Aba should be demolished and rebuilt from scratch.

Aba doesn’t have the kind of sophistication infrastructures in Onitsha. I can’t count how many flyovers, interchanges, bridges in Onitsha. The same dirty Aba that just got its first substandard flyover yesterday?

Infrastructures, healthcare, commerce, industry, education, etc, Onitsha is by far compare to Aba. Onitsha is at least 100yrs ahead of Aba in development. Stop comparing apple and orange.

Nnewi is the closest in competition to Aba, Onitsha is like America compare to Aba. We can open a new thread to make this debate with pictures if you want .

Lest, I forgot, Anambra is the most developed state in igboland

By landmass, Aba city is about the same size city of Onitsha, Awka and Nnewi cities combined (not metropolis) .

Osisioma local government alone in Aba, is about the size of Awka.

Aba alone houses power plants than the entire Anambra state. And I'm bit even joking.

Aba has more paved roads than Onitsha, Akwa nd Nnewi combine and I'm not even making the shit up.

Facts are there. So what infrastructure are you guys talking about?

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Kepukepu: 3:37pm On Feb 24
Jcoleworld911:

Onitsha is about the size of Osisioma local government.

Na small small companies dey onitsha. No world class industrial giant there aside sabmiller. You want to be comparing such a place with Aba that is home to Nigerian bottling company, guiness and Nigeria breweries?

Only Osisioma Aba is more industrialized than Onitsha but when it comes to commerce, I give to Onitsha.

Sometimes I laugh when you this Anambra people make comments from ignorance.

Aba has more paved roads than Onitsha, Akwa and Nnewi combined.

While the super highshit is nonsense, Aba has a 10 lanes road from Osisioma flyover to Ariaria junctions and then to Obehie.

Inner onitsha roads are not well paved and connected. You and I know this.

Aba has more factories than Akwa, Nnewi and Onitsha combined.

Aba produces more power than the whole of Anambra state.

Aba has more mega gas plants for power production than the whole of Anambra state.

Onitsha is only commerce and market

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Kepukepu: 3:44pm On Feb 24
Jcoleworld911:

You said Aba does not have a super high way. But this is a 20km super highway from Osisioma to Obehie.

Onitsha to Nnewi is 21km, this will give how larger than onitsha Aba is.

Make una do una thread leave this thing. Onitsha is doing well, but Aba is more industrialized and developed.

Flyover is not a measure of development. Owerri does not have a functioning flyover but owerri is more developed than onitsha. No person in his right sense will think Onitsha is more developed than Owerri and that because owerri is better planed with more interconnected roads and other forms of infrastructure.

When it comes to power, educational institutions and industrialization. Aba no be ontisha mate, just don't we are not loud

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Balemall: 3:54pm On Feb 24
Which Kind
Nonsense argument Una dey do for here, I be Anambra boy but I grew up in Aba till schooling brought me back to Anambra
Anambra is better than Abia
No doubt
But onistha is way way below Aba
By all means, in terms of roads, industries e.t.c

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FOXDOSSIER: 3:55pm On Feb 24
By landmass Onitsha is the largest metropolitan area in Nigeria. (Check encyclopedia)

Aba is a cesspit of dilapidated roads and filthy environment compare to a progressive city like Onitsha.

Umuahia is a glorified village compare to Awka. Anambra is generally by far more developed than your backward shithole abia state.

Anambra has the best roads in igboland, from Onitsha to Awka to Nnewi are by far better than anywhere in abia state.

Nnewi is the closest competitor to Aba.

It is an insult comparing your dirty backward abia state with anywhere in Anambra.

Kepukepu:
By landmass, Aba city is about the same size city of Onitsha, Awka and Nnewi cities combined (not metropolis) Osisioma local government alone in Aba, is about the size of Awka. Aba alone houses power plants than the entire Anambra state. And I'm bit even joking. M has more paved roads than Onitsha, Akwa nd Nnewi combine and I'm not even making the shit up.Facts are there. So what infrastructure are you guys talking about?

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Kepukepu: 3:57pm On Feb 24
Balemall:
Which Kind
Nonsense argument Una dey do for here, I be Anambra boy but I grew up in Aba till schooling brought me back to Anambra
No doubt
I totally agree with you. The whole of Anambra state is better than Abia.

But no city singularly in Anambra can stand Aba in terms of development. This is because the whole of Abia development is concentrated in Ngwaland with some at umuahia.

These guys don't know. I have been in Onitsha for 5 years, I have lived in nkpor, Trans nkiti and Fegge, I know onitsha very well but Aba is more organized, planned and has more infrastructure.

I no dey like argue this thing but I gas clear these guys.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Balemall: 4:00pm On Feb 24
One boy here
Just said
Aba is built on Enugu-port Harcourt road

It shows he hasn't been to ABA
Unlike onistha that everything is on two federal road
Onistha-enugu roads, and onistha-owerri road
Aba has nothing
As a matter of fact nothing to do with the Enugu-port express way
If not for recent expansion that's less than 10 years

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Kepukepu: 4:00pm On Feb 24
FOXDOSSIER:
By landmass Onitsha is the largest metropolitan area in Nigeria. (Check encyclopedia)

Aba is a cesspit of dilapidated roads and filthy environment compare to a progressive city like Onitsha.

Umuahia is a glorified village compare to Awka. Anambra is generally by far more developed than your backward shithole abia state.

Anambra has the best roads in igboland, from Onitsha to Awka to Nnewi are by far better than anywhere in abia state.

It is an insult comparing your dirty backward abia state with anywhere in Anambra.

Well, based on metropolitan space, I don't know.

No sane person will live in Aba and ontisha and still think that Onitsha is more developed. I swear.

Onitsha has no road aside the express. The best road inside of Onitsha when I was there is Awka to limca in nkpor, it's still one lane.

In Aba, aside the expressway, you will find dualized and well paved roads. Not 1, 2, 3 or 4.

Abeg leave that thing jare.

How many factories are in Onitsha sef? I cannot count up to 5 world class production companies in Onitsha

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Balemall: 4:03pm On Feb 24
FOXDOSSIER:

Rest you

Haven't been to ABA

Am from Anambra

I will tell you for free
Onistha by size, landmass everything is less than ABA
The roads in onistha are too bad and narrow
That metropolis you are taking about
Includes almost all the villages in Anambra including mine, it still doesn't change the fact that
Onistha looks like a big slum compared to ABA,

How many dualized road they onistha as a whole?

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FOXDOSSIER: 4:03pm On Feb 24
lol so this is the only major road in Aba. Onitsha had 10 lanes superhighways more than 20yrs before Aba.

Onitsha is by far better planned and developed than Owerri and Aba , this fact has been established. Owerri and Aba are the worst places to live in Igboland and this is the reason why most imo indigenes prefer to live in Onitsha.

Oh, flyovers are no longer developed simply because you don’t have it or because you have just one.

Education, infrastructure, commerce, industry, etc, Onitsha is millions of miles ahead of Aba. Aba is known for being a shithole and that strain hasn’t changed.

Onitsha is the America of Aba . It’s a fact you can never change

Kepukepu:
You said Aba does not have a super high way. But this is a 20km super highway from Osisioma to Obehie.Onitsha to Nnewi is 21km, this will give how larger than onitsha Aba is.Make una do una thread leave this thing. Onitsha is doing well, but Aba is more industrialized and developed.Flyover is not a measure of development. Owerri does not have a functioning flyover but owerri is more developed than onitsha. No person in his right sense will think Onitsha is more developed than Owerri and that because owerri is better planed with more interconnected roads and other forms of infrastructure.When it comes to power, educational institutions and industrialization. Aba no be ontisha mate, just don't we are not loud

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FOXDOSSIER: 4:05pm On Feb 24
Kelepu aba is a village compare to Onitsha

Balemall:
Which Kind
No doubt

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Kepukepu: 4:06pm On Feb 24
FOXDOSSIER:

lol 😂

I don hear, whatever makes you happy.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FOXDOSSIER: 4:09pm On Feb 24
Where are the industry in aba? So those shoemakers in aba are the industries?

Onitsha harbour is the largest industrial area in in and that’s why Anambra is the engine room of igboland.

As for roads, Onitsha is like America compare to Aba, Biko where are the roads in aba , aside Ph Enugu express, there are no roads in Aba.

I feel ashamed having this debate because people will see how much I let Onitsha low to compare it with Aba. Aba ngwa. Abeg no make me laugh hahaha

Kepukepu:
Well, based on metropolitan space, I don't know.

No sane person will live in Aba and ontisha and still think that Onitsha is more developed. I swear.

Show us large industrial area like this Mumu

Onitsha has no road aside the express. The best road inside of Onitsha when I was there is Awka to limca in nkpor, it's still one lane.

In Aba, aside the expressway, you will find dualized and well paved roads. Not 1, 2, 3 or 4.

Abeg leave that thing jare.

How many factories are in Onitsha sef? I cannot count up to 5 world class production companies in Onitsha

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Balemall: 4:11pm On Feb 24
FOXDOSSIER:

Rest
I be Anambra boy
Nwafor, and I still dey awka now!
You maybe
You haven't left onistha before

Una go just dey argue nonsense
Tell soludo to at least perform up to okezie standard

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Balemall: 4:13pm On Feb 24
FOXDOSSIER:
Where are the industry in aba? So those shoemakers in aba are the industries?

Onitsha harbour is the largest industrial area in in and that’s why Anambra is the engine room of igboland.

As for roads, Onitsha is like America compare to Aba, I feel ashamed having this debate because people will see how much I let Onitsha low to compare it with Aba. Aba ngwa. Abeg no make me laugh hahaha

Oga wait
Let's do mature argument
Mention the good dualized roads in onistha

Mention them
At least 10
After that
We would switch to industries

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FOXDOSSIER: 4:13pm On Feb 24
Mumu man switch your account. You wish you are from Anambra. Aba pig lol

Balemall:

Rest
I be Anambra boy
Nwafor, and I still dey awka now!
You maybe
You haven't left onistha before

Una go just dey argue nonsense
Tell soludo to at least perform up to okezie standard

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Balemall: 4:14pm On Feb 24
FOXDOSSIER:

Lol
Come unizik
Come call me mumu
For my face
Make we see if you go survive am

I follow for last administration
Aguata student Union and
I grow for Aba
So I know they two towns well

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Kepukepu: 4:15pm On Feb 24
FOXDOSSIER:

Tell us the dualized roads inside of Onitsha aside the express.

If you mention 2 I will agree that Onitsha is more developed

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FOXDOSSIER: 4:15pm On Feb 24
Hahahaha

Why not maintain one account let’s have this debate than switching from one to another Mumu.

List the roads in aba with pictures let’s see. You cannot compete with your superior. Aba is a village compare to Onitsha.

Onitsha has River port and international airport. Aba is a village town

Balemall:

Oga wait
Let's do mature argument
Mention the good dualized roads in onistha

Mention them
At least 10
After that
We would switch to industries

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) ... (1317) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: izyking(m), ChimaAdeoye and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.