Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,410 members, 7,839,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (1319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2094445 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ebufa: 6:08pm On May 11
Unbiased1:

I don't blame you at all. If you were an indigene of Lagos, I'm sure you wouldn't be saying this thing you are saying. So the Lagos State government should lose an opportunity for a Federal Road from Eko Atlantic to the coastal highway because of 1 person's beach resort?
And please stop accusing the Yoruba people wrongly. A Yoruba man's resort was completely demolished to make way for that road but he was ok with it because it is for the betterment of Lagos State but your mind has been clouded by victim mentality so I don't expect you to see things differently.

I am not going to dignify your infantile drivel with any response, just carry your trash outta my mention!

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 6:18pm On May 11
He was always going to gradually erect skyscrapper there.

He may still find another beach to start again too.

He loves the beach life.

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ebufa: 6:30pm On May 11
hammer567:

He loves the beach life.

Soludo has to be encouraged and motivated to make Anambra a destination of choice for our Local Igbo investors and of course Igbo investors in the diaspora as well! Those stubborn Igbo Lagos investors should please shift some of their holdings back to the east! The world is in a flux right now.........nobody knows how and where this Ukraine Russia thing is gonna end up!
Everyone should strive to be near home in these testy times..........if the crap hits the fan at least you will be among your own people! Aku Luo uno should be the mantra right now!

My brothers and I sold our family land in Ajah to purchase a 100x100 feet plot in Awka Millenium City 2 years ago.............I dream of the day when I will land at Anambra airport direct from say Chicago or Atlanta and within 30 minutes I dey my own flat in the family home in AMC.........the next morning I fit drive down to the villa in nnewi or hop up to Enugu to visit with friends, Soludo is a dreamer like me too but he has to be motivated with both praises and constructive criticism to do better!

8 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 6:35pm On May 11
ebufa:

Soludo has to be encouraged and motivated to make Anambra a destination of choice for our Local Igbo investors and of course Igbo investors in the diaspora as well! Those stubborn Igbo Lagos investors should please shift some of their holdings back to the east! The world is in a flux right now.........nobody knows how and where this Ukraine Russia thing is gonna end up!
Everyone should strive to be near home in these testy times..........if the crap hits the fan at least you will be among your own people! Aku Luo uno should be the mantra right now!

i absolutely agree.

Soludo have to show them what the East has to offer because some of them are blind and dont think the east can be profitable, which is not true.

The east is virgin territory and anything you plant there is like a monopoly level profit.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ebufa: 6:55pm On May 11
hammer567:

i absolutely agree.

Soludo have to show them what the East has to offer because some of them are blind and dont think the east can be profitable, which is not true.

The east is virgin territory and anything you plant there is like a monopoly level profit.

True words my brother...........Nobody is coming to save Alaigbo aside her own children! I like the way Soludo and Alex otti are gradually changing the narrative............by the time the road dualization of Amawbia - Ekwuluobia and Nnewi - Amawbia is completed the metamorphosis of Anambra will be clear even to the blind!

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Unbiased1: 8:22pm On May 11
hammer567:

Who God has bless no man can curse.

Tinubu should know he cannot compare himself or his money to the Landmark business man, who worked very hard for every penny, even against the odds and enemy trying to pull him down.

Tinubu have done his worst, yet he will witness Landmark stand taller than ever before.

Despite telling you why the road is important in Lagos, you still see it as a war against Landmark grin Chai, I just dey sorry for some of una.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdokl: 11:34pm On May 11
Just shut up look at how you are embarrassing yourself here. The guy thoroughly schooled you dumb fellow . Just get out

Unbiased1:

Despite telling you why the road is important in Lagos, you still see it as a war against Landmark Chai, I just dey sorry for some of una.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by viccy12: 12:49am On May 12
Unbiased1:

Despite telling you why the road is important in Lagos, you still see it as a war against Landmark grin Chai, I just dey sorry for some of una.

Please, you are not speaking from a place of reasoning.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by cjrane: 1:53am On May 12
hammer567:

He loves the beach life.

LOL.... what is he still waiting for? HE SHOULD BUILD THE TOWER AND WATCH IT COME DOWN TOO! He is still playing with Babajide Sanwo-Olu abi? He doesn't know his mates yet.

He wants us to clap for him that his money has not finished after they ruined his business abi? Let him continue being childish with Nigeria. He will learn with time that here is not UK where some court order can save you from their orchestrated strategy to destroy you simply because they don't like where you come from. Nobody is begging these "Lagos Iboes" to be reasonable and mitigate their risky investments by taking some to their home region.

This man should know that there are beaches in Afikpo, Anyamelum and even Oguta where he could build the same resorts. yes, the turnover will be slower initially, but it will eventually grow. At least he would not have to worry every day if the state government is plotting to knock it down after 2 years or not. He will be among the key decision-makers in the state he invests!

If he does not think the water sports he desires would be adequate, he could then just negotiate with states needing a standard 4 or 5 star hotel in prime locations. Such as the Onitsha Hotel or the Awka ICC hotel. Even an average 4 -5 floors hotel in these locations will fetch him something while he pursues other risky investments in Ogun or Katsina.

Let them keep dragging other people's land and wasting their money on build and it's destroyed in a few years. As if they are people under a curse of blood money that would never yield any good for them.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by cjrane: 2:38am On May 12
ebufa:

True words my brother...........Nobody is coming to save Alaigbo aside her own children! I like the way Soludo and Alex otti are gradually changing the narrative............by the time the road dualization of Amawbia - Ekwuluobia and Nnewi - Amawbia is completed the metamorphosis of Anambra will be clear even to the blind!

Ndigbo sometimes act like lunatics who consider profit above every other risks. That is why they are always easily targeted and exploited because it is obvious to Nigeria that Igbos will never be tactful or make any wise decision once they see the possibility of making a tiny profit. It is madness to always prioritize profits in every decision. Even foreign investors know that Nigeria is profitable, but they also know that it is a very dangerous place. So they will not risk their lives to invest in a place where there could be profit, but you may be targeted by kidnapers and likely die from it or some other fruits of insecurity.

Truth be said, Igbos should truly consider their states! If they have $1 million to invest, they should invest $500k in a similar venture in their region and the other $500k into lagos or wherever they like. If that Lagos one goes bust eventually, they will never be poor again as their $500k insurance backup plan in the southeast will continue to grow slowly and bigger eventually. Chief Sunny Odogwu built the Grand Hotel Resort Asaba when Asaba was a mere little town! he could have built it in Lagos if he only considered profit as the sole consideration in a business decision! But, a typical Igbo person will gamble his entire $1 million in a risky investment and likely lose it all. If Obudu Cattle ranch were owned by an Igboman, he would build it in Lagos and not the village of Obudu where it is located. Their obsession with "Lagos" is like a spiritual curse.

In the 1970s, Igbos saw living in Lagos as something akin to living abroad. Today we know that many Igbos in Lagos have absolutely nothing. i still wonder why they act as though it is still 1970s when Lagos was Nigeria's capital and the only place with an international airport in Nigeria. Moreover, Nigeria has become so highly divided that Igbos are now openly viewed unfavorably in most places even in Lagos!

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by castrogee(m): 4:24am On May 12
cjrane:

LOL.... what is he still waiting for? HE SHOULD BUILD THE TOWER AND WATCH IT COME DOWN TOO! He is still playing with Babajide Sanwo-Olu abi? He doesn't know his mates yet.

He wants us to clap for him that his money has not finished after they ruined his business abi? Let him continue being childish with Nigeria. He will learn with time that here is not UK where some court order can save you from their orchestrated strategy to destroy you simply because they don't like where you come from. Nobody is begging these "Lagos Iboes" to be reasonable and mitigate their risky investments by taking some to their home region.

This man should know that there are beaches in Afikpo, Anyamelum and even Oguta where he could build the same resorts. yes, the turnover will be slower initially, but it will eventually grow. At least he would not have to worry every day if the state government is plotting to knock it down after 2 years or not. He will be among the key decision-makers in the state he invests!

If he does not think the water sports he desires would be adequate, he could then just negotiate with states needing a standard 4 or 5 star hotel in prime locations. Such as the Onitsha Hotel or the Awka ICC hotel. Even an average 4 -5 floors hotel in these locations will fetch him something while he pursues other risky investments in Ogun or Katsina.

Let them keep dragging other people's land and wasting their money on build and it's destroyed in a few years. As if they are people under a curse of blood money that would never yield any good for them.

Please where is this hotel located?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Unbiased1: 6:26am On May 12
viccy12:

Please, you are not speaking from a place of reasoning.

So what's the place of reasoning? Tinubu is after an Igbo man's business?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 8:06am On May 12
cjrane:

You made alot of sense and i absolutely agree.

Do you know that in Lagos, they did not have anywhere like Landmark Beach.

The guy basicly brought home what he say abroad and tried as best as he could with his own personal finance to replicate it.

At lot of people in that VI axis and international were not happy with the demolition, that was one place people visited and they say Nigeria is doing well.

Tribalism, envy and jealousy led the to demolish it with vengeance, even saying he is Labour party member and that he took picture with Peter Obi. Just imagine the mentality we are dealing with in 21st century.

Nwanne, each to his own, I cannot help yoruba people to beautify Lagos, I'm happy to help them scatter it, so as such i cannot site my life work in Lagos. I will advice him to do exactly as you said and think home.

If it must be in the sea, their is Calabar and the State Government their will so much appreciate the help because Cross River is a tourist state.

As for me o, Imo State, is more than enough, all those hotel guest are looking for where to go, so Oguta will give him Monopoly profit. Alternatively, Anambra will welcome him with open hands, he should see the Royal treatment they give Innoson and how he is flourishing. The yoruba wanted to kill IVM even at conception stage via GTB extortion. The fact that he got away pained them and they refuse to patronise his business, saying he should move it to Lagos. That is what happens when Human beings are the Satan they talk about.

Thrdly, Ebonyi and Abia state has alot of beautiful beach that looks and feels like you are in some kind of Sea front. He needs to tour these areas for his next venture. Once it is Landmark, Ndiigbo wil troop down especially in festive season, it will be over full.

We should all try to advice him to think home.

As for the towers, he will sell them in unite as apartments to extract his money and investment from the place.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 8:15am On May 12
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by luvinhubby(m): 8:34am On May 12
ebufa:

My brothers and I sold our family land in Ajah to purchase a 100x100 feet plot in Awka Millenium City 2 years ago.............I dream of the day when I will land at Anambra airport direct from say Chicago or Atlanta and within 30 minutes I dey my own flat in the family home in AMC.........the next morning I fit drive down to the villa in nnewi or hop up to Enugu to visit with friends, Soludo is a dreamer like me too but he has to be motivated with both praises and constructive criticism to do better!

My brother Charles Soludo's governorship is an ikegwuru situation, he is not doing anything to attract more real estate investments into Anambra state, the much that was done in opening new real estate frontiers in Anambra was the ones done by Willie Obiano in creating & giving access to new estates, including the Anambra Millennium City (AMC) in Awka(that place is beautiful).

Soludo should leave blowing excess grammar and work

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ebufa: 5:45pm On May 12
luvinhubby:

My brother Charles Soludo's governorship is an ikegwuru situation, he is not doing anything to attract more real estate investments into Anambra state, the much that was done in opening new real estate frontiers in Anambra was the ones done by Willie Obiano in creating & giving access to new estates, including the Anambra Millennium City (AMC) in Awka(that place is beautiful).

Soludo should leave blowing excess grammar and work

Soludo is actually making his mark gradually! He has certainly been prudent with funds and if he completes all the key projects he started then his first tenure will be a success.........the remaining small grouse I still have for him is the dearth of road projects in nnewi downtown........The nnewi business district has to be opened up and given a facelift.........Nnewi inhabitants,indigenes and stake holders need to also cooperate to make things happen!

8 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 5:25pm On May 13
if you are not following Nnaamehn, u dey miss serious jokes. grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHHMLLBi7A4

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 5:27pm On May 13
They are already crying about Nnaamehn here. grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/8089940/land-grab-se-blogger-nnaa

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Unbiased1: 8:52pm On May 13
hammer567:

You made alot of sense and i absolutely agree.

Do you know that in Lagos, they did not have anywhere like Landmark Beach.

The guy basicly brought home what he say abroad and tried as best as he could with his own personal finance to replicate it.

At lot of people in that VI axis and international were not happy with the demolition, that was one place people visited and they say Nigeria is doing well.

Tribalism, envy and jealousy led the to demolish it with vengeance, even saying he is Labour party member and that he took picture with Peter Obi. Just imagine the mentality we are dealing with in 21st century.

Nwanne, each to his own, I cannot help yoruba people to beautify Lagos, I'm happy to help them scatter it, so as such i cannot site my life work in Lagos. I will advice him to do exactly as you said and think home.

If it must be in the sea, their is Calabar and the State Government their will so much appreciate the help because Cross River is a tourist state.

As for me o, Imo State, is more than enough, all those hotel guest are looking for where to go, so Oguta will give him Monopoly profit. Alternatively, Anambra will welcome him with open hands, he should see the Royal treatment they give Innoson and how he is flourishing. The yoruba wanted to kill IVM even at conception stage via GTB extortion. The fact that he got away pained them and they refuse to patronise his business, saying he should move it to Lagos. That is what happens when Human beings are the Satan they talk about.

Thrdly, Ebonyi and Abia state has alot of beautiful beach that looks and feels like you are in some kind of Sea front. He needs to tour these areas for his next venture. Once it is Landmark, Ndiigbo wil troop down especially in festive season, it will be over full.

We should all try to advice him to think home.

As for the towers, he will sell them in unite as apartments to extract his money and investment from the place.

@bolded is a very rubbish statement. Who did this to you na? Always throwing logic and common sense away due to victim mentality and emotions.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Unbiased1: 9:00pm On May 13
hammer567:
They are already crying about Nnaamehn here. grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/8089940/land-grab-se-blogger-nnaa

Nnaamehn is a fool bringing embarrassment to the Igbo people. Go back to his tweet and read the comments there and see how that fool's post is making people mock Igbo people. You can't be claiming people that don't want to be associated with you. Have some self respect and dignity and stop trying to teach other people one useless history they don't care about. Port Harcourt is no longer part of Igbo land, it is for the Ikwerre people. Ikwerre is an official ethnic group in Nigeria and they no longer want to be called Igbo people. Respect their choice and stop this show of shame. This is not a case of divide and rule, this is just common sense.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ebufa: 9:02pm On May 13
Unbiased1:

Nnaamehn is a fool bringing embarrassment to the Igbo people. Go back to his tweet and read the comments there and see how that fool's post is making people mock Igbo people. You can't be claiming people that don't want to be associated with you. Have some self respect and dignity and stop trying to teach other people one useless history they don't care about. Port Harcourt is no longer part of Igbo land, it is for the Ikwerre people. Ikwerre is an official ethnic group in Nigeria and they no longer want to be called Igbo people. Respect their choice and stop this show of shame. This is not a case of divide and rule, this is just common sense.

somebody should just do us a favour and stuff this man's mouth with a mop or something........gosh, you are just despicable!

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Unbiased1: 9:04pm On May 13
ebufa:

somebody should just do us a favour and stuff this man's mouth with a mop or something........gosh, you are just despicable!

Please don't quote me again. I don't have time to respond to illogical and emotional nitwits who see everything from a victim mentality point of view.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 9:27pm On May 13
Unbiased1:

@bolded is a very rubbish statement. Who did this to you na? Always throwing logic and common sense away due to victim mentality and emotions.

Goodbye Lagos, wait till Landmark Beach and Akwa Ibom Government build their tourism sector and relocate their oil companies.

This one no be erosion Lagos Beach.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lvpk9D9yldY
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdokl: 9:52pm On May 13
You are the nitwit here . Who the heck do you think you are ? No one needs your opinion here, take it back your useless family

Unbiased1:

Please don't quote me again. I don't have time to respond to illogical and emotional nitwits who see everything from a victim mentality point of view.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Unbiased1: 10:16pm On May 13
hammer567:

Goodbye Lagos, wait till Landmark Beach and Akwa Ibom Government build their tourism sector and relocate their oil companies.

This one no be erosion Lagos Beach.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lvpk9D9yldY

Lol. The landmark planning to build a resort in Akwa Ibom is not the same with the Landmark in Lagos and why are you advocating for a resort in Akwa Ibom? I thought the entire motive was for Landmark to build a resort in the East?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 10:20pm On May 13
Unbiased1:

Lol. The landmark planning to build a resort in Akwa Ibom is not the same with the Landmark in Lagos and why are you advocating for a resort in Akwa Ibom? I thought the entire motive was for Landmark to build a resort in the East?

IT IS THE SAME.

LANDMARK IS TRADEMARK, ANYBODY CANNOT JUST USE IT
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by LOVEALAIGBO: 11:07pm On May 13
Unbiased1:

Him building it in Akwa-Ibom, it will be safe there! Akwa-Ibom has some beautiful and serene beaches that kiss the Atlantic!

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ebufa: 2:14am On May 14
Unbiased1:

You must have some sado-masochists tendencies then !!......you must derive some perverted sex**l pleasure from watching fellow country men afflict unusual pain and sorrow on Ndigbo! who knows sef ? there are a lot of strange people on this nairaland forum anyways!

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 12:12pm On May 14
LOVEALAIGBO:

Him building it in Akwa-Ibom, it will be safe there! Akwa-Ibom has some beautiful and serene beaches that kiss the Atlantic!

Nwanne m, I wish our people can see this vision through Landmark eye after he learnt a very harsh and hard lesson at the hands of Yoruba in Lagos.

What is Lagos?

It is a sea access point.

The Akwa Ibom Government have launched Ibeno with Landmark.

All other Igbo investors including State Government that are interested can come under Landmark.

This partnership will be fruitful, if we get to work immediately, as they are building Eko Atlantic, we will be building Ibeno Beach resort.

Ibeno beach is the longest in West Africa, Calabar canival can even be moved there, on the road at the front with the beach at the back.

I see the Bigger pictures and this is very big. A second Lagos on the Sea.

Anambra and Abia can step in to invest and coordinate all our billionaires, let us take over that Ibeno area, with world class structures and a beach front that is unmatched anywhere in the Globe.

We are looking in the long run of 1 to 2 billion dollars worth of investment or more.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Unbiased1: 1:31pm On May 14
hammer567:

Nwanne m, I wish our people can see this vision through Landmark eye after he learnt a very harsh and hard lesson at the hands of Yoruba in Lagos.

What is Lagos?

It is a sea access point.

The Akwa Ibom Government have launched Ibeno with Landmark.

All other Igbo investors including State Government that are interested can come under Landmark.

This partnership will be fruitful, if we get to work immediately, as they are building Eko Atlantic, we will be building Ibeno Beach resort.

Ibeno beach is the longest in West Africa, Calabar canival can even be moved there, on the road at the front with the beach at the back.

I see the Bigger pictures and this is very big. A second Lagos on the Sea.

Anambra and Abia can step in to invest and coordinate all our billionaires, let us take over that Ibeno area, with world class structures and a beach front that is unmatched anywhere in the Globe.

We are looking in the long run of 1 to 2 billion dollars worth of investment or more.

@bolded, this guy can you read what you are writing? Take over Ibeno beach in your land or in another man's land? You are here crying that Yoruba people are destroying Igbo businesses, what makes you think Ibibio and Oron people will not destroy Igbo businesses in the future? The same foolishness you people displayed by building left, right and center in Lagos, you guys have not learnt anything from it abi? Focus on Igbo land and save yourselves from future cries. Why is this stuff so hard for some of you to understand? Must you have a beach resort? Even if you want something similar to a beach resort, can't it be built in Oguta? Will it be a crime if millions of foreigners troop to the East for tourism every year instead of going to Lagos and Abuja?
Can't you see how Igbo people have set the development of their land aback for many years by dispersing their investments across all parts of Nigeria instead of concentrating their major businesses in the East?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 1:43pm On May 14
Unbiased1:

@bolded, this guy can you read what you are writing? Take over Ibeno beach in your land or in another man's land? You are here crying that Yoruba people are destroying Igbo businesses, what makes you think Ibibio and Oron people will not destroy Igbo businesses in the future? The same foolishness you people displayed by building left, right and center in Lagos, you guys have not learnt anything from it abi? Focus on Igbo land and save yourselves from future cries. Why is this stuff so hard for some of you to understand? Must you have a beach resort? Even if you want something similar to a beach resort, can't it be built in Oguta? Will it be a crime if millions of foreigners troop to the East for tourism every year instead of going to Lagos and Abuja?
Can't you see how Igbo people have set the development of their land aback for many years by dispersing their investments across all parts of Nigeria instead of concentrating their major businesses in the East?

Eko Atlantic have been taken over by Lebanese, you are still begging Chinese, Qatar, UAE, Saudi to invest.

Tinubu have been to Netherland to beg.

He first went to India.

He has already gone to Britain, France to beg and you see no problem with Eko Atlantic City being owned by non Nigerians and Non Black. Just total foreign powers who enslaved your ancestors and colonized your Black ass till this day.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Unbiased1: 1:57pm On May 14
hammer567:

Eko Atlantic have been taken over by Lebanese, you are still begging Chinese, Qatar, UAE, Saudi to invest.

Tinubu have been to Netherland to beg.

He first went to India.

He asl already gone to Britain, France to beg and you see no problem with Eko Atlantic City being owned by non Nigerians and total foreign powers who enslaved your ancestors and colonized your Black ass till this day.

Nothing concern me with Lagos, I don't care what happens in Eko Atlantic. Our focus should be on making Igbo land the number 1 choice destination in Nigeria. If the Federal Government is marginalizing the South East, the Igbo people should not also marginalize themselves by starving their land of investments. If more Igbo men move their business headquarters to Igbo land, it will attract more investors, both local and foreign. Forget about investing in any Ibeno and focus on Igbo land. A
South African business man once built a luxury resort with an artificial lake in South Africa. There is nothing we can't achieve in Igbo land. Stop advicing Ndigbo to move their top tourism investments to other parts of Nigeria, try to learn from history.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.