Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2061629 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (1315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 10:30pm On Jan 14, 2019
ANSMEDIA:
They are right now doing some finishing touches ahead of opening.
pls what is this building for.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 12:03am On Jan 15, 2019
Awka Anambra state picture below for those weh dey call me Abia man hate me today I know tomorrow you will like me

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 12:05am On Jan 15, 2019
greenwood estate and power supply Awka Anambra state

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 12:08am On Jan 15, 2019
[quote author=omadeltason post=74770777]greenwood estate and power supply Awka Anambra state [/qug Awka

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 12:11am On Jan 15, 2019
Awka

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 12:15am On Jan 15, 2019
invest in Anambra state 2019$

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 12:21am On Jan 15, 2019
women development center Awka never yet finish.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 12:23am On Jan 15, 2019
Awka

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NNEWIsuper: 12:48am On Jan 15, 2019
I love my Anambra...the only problem are those Aguleri people who behave like hausas

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Asshurbanipall: 5:20am On Jan 15, 2019
Chef2000 aka Nnewisuper aka omadeltason, you are from dead Abia state stop deceiving yourself here. Stop recycling pictures here, go and face your Abia state, you are not needed here.

Use this time and energy you kept wasting to promote your own state. A lot of Abia threads have been created for you but out of inferiority complex you abandoned it and ran back here. Who actually cursed you people that you guys always neglect your state? Tufiaa

See the thread created for you but you abandoned it. Stop trolling here, leave Anambra alone, because you are not qualified to be from Anambra. In Anambra we are one people. You busted yourself when you started dividing Anambra. In Anambra there's no division.

Use this thread to promote your state and leave us alone.
https://www.nairaland.com/4955643/abia-state-light-africa-pictures

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NNEWIsuper: 10:18am On Jan 15, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
Chef2000 aka Nnewisuper aka omadeltason, you are from dead Abia state stop deceiving yourself here. Stop recycling pictures here, go and face your Abia state, you are not needed here.

Use this time and energy you kept wasting to promote your own state. A lot of Abia threads have been created for you but out of inferiority complex you abandoned it and ran back here. Who actually cursed you people that you guys always neglect your state? Tufiaa

See the thread created for you but you abandoned it. Stop trolling here, leave Anambra alone, because you are not qualified to be from Anambra. In Anambra we are one people. You busted yourself when you started dividing Anambra. In Anambra there's no division.

Use this thread to promote your state and leave us alone.
https://www.nairaland.com/4955643/abia-state-light-africa-pictures
you're a cursed Aguleri mofo...I'm an Nnewi supremacist, if you like kill yourself, it's not our fault that we're so revered and economic power of west Africa..cure your inferiority complex you mofo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Asshurbanipall: 10:29am On Jan 15, 2019
Chef2000 you are cursed useless bastard from dead Abia state. Stay away from this thread because very soon you we shall float threads for Aba.

Don't start what you cannot finish because if i face you and Abia state, you go run comot from NL. Face your dead Abia state and leave this thread alone. Stay away from us because even with your new username to deceive unsuspecting members, you are still an Abia pig. Stay away from us because we have nothing in common with you and your Abia state. Be proud of your state even though it is a mess.

[s]
NNEWIsuper:

you're a cursed Aguleri mofo...I'm an Nnewi supremacist, if you like kill yourself, it's not our fault that we're so revered and economic power of west Africa..cure your inferiority complex you mofo
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NNEWIsuper: 11:05am On Jan 15, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
Chef2000 you are cursed useless bastard from dead Abia state. Stay away from this thread because very soon you we shall float threads for Aba.

Don't start what you cannot finish because if i face you and Abia state, you go run comot from NL. Face your dead Abia state and leave this thread alone. Stay away from us because even with your new username to deceive unsuspecting members, you are still an Abia pig. Stay away from us because we have nothing in common with you and your Abia state. Be proud of your state even though it is a mess.

[s][/s]
funny a thing those who own those monikers you're quoting up and down as me go de laugh u...I'm Nnewisuper and proud of my heritage...we are Nnewi not just by mouth, we are billionaires and we make things happen unlike the backward and useless forest called Aguleri..tufiakwa

I'm a proud Nnewi born

for your info Abia state has always been a cursed and rotten state and their indigenes eat human meat so I have no biz with any backward state like Abia...I'm a proud Nnewi free born
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Asshurbanipall: 11:20am On Jan 15, 2019
Chef2000, face your dead Abia state. No amount of cover up is enough. You have been busted and dusted. Face your Abia state because we Anambrans have nothing in common with you and your state. Stop deceiving yourself because you have been busted.

[s]
NNEWIsuper:

funny a thing those who own those monikers you're quoting up and down as me go de laugh u...I'm Nnewisuper and proud of my heritage...we are Nnewi not just by mouth, we are billionaires and we make things happen unlike the backward and useless forest called Aguleri..tufiakwI'm a proud Nnewi bornfor your info Abia state has always been a cursed and rotten state and their indigenes eat human meat so I have no biz with any backward state like Abia...I'm a proud Nnewi free born
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NNEWIsuper: 11:40am On Jan 15, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
Chef2000, face your dead Abia state. No amount of cover up is enough. You have been busted and dusted. Face your Abia state because we Anambrans have nothing in common with you and your state. Stop deceiving yourself because you have been busted.

[s][/s]
busted because I refused to be lumped together with never-do-well Aguleri people?? your frustrations just started..we must by all means carve out Aguleri and join them to their Counterparts in the north
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Asshurbanipall: 11:46am On Jan 15, 2019
Chef2000, you are a pig from dead Abia state, so you are grossly unqualified to be an Anambran. Face your dead state and stop trying to cover up because you have been busted. Anambra is one family. Even the 2% Igala population in Anambra comes first to us before we can even consider Igbos outside Anambra. Otondo cheesy

[s]
NNEWIsuper:

busted because I refused to be lumped together with never-do-well Aguleri people?? your frustrations just started..we must by all means carve out Aguleri and join them to their Counterparts in the north
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NNEWIsuper: 11:55am On Jan 15, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
Chef2000, you are a pig from dead Abia state, so you are grossly unqualified to be an Anambran. Face your dead state and stop trying to cover up because you have been busted. Anambra is one family. Even the 2% Igala population in Anambra comes first to us before we can even consider Igbos outside Anambra. Otondo cheesy

[s][/s]
I'm a proud Nnewi free born and will remain so...You Aguleri pigs are worthless and deserve to be merged with the north..you're of no economic value to my beautiful Anambra...piss out...you're even Igala,.. LMAO...igbo-wanna-be.....nkita ofia ka ibú
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Abia1stboy: 11:57am On Jan 15, 2019
You and i are from Abia state. We are not qualified enough be from the elite state of Anambra. Come let us fix our state. Abia is a total mess but it doesn't bother you. You should be in constant weeping. cheesy

[s]
NNEWIsuper:

I'm a proud Nnewi free born and will remain so...You Aguleri pigs are worthless and deserve to be merged with the north..you're of no economic value to my beautiful Anambra...piss out...you're even Igala,.. LMAO...igbo-wanna-be.....nkita ofia ka ibú
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 7:16pm On Jan 15, 2019
or what I care is Igbo development Awka, onitsha. and oba and Nkpor.

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 7:19pm On Jan 15, 2019
Nkpor Anambra state government will generate more money if they toll this road

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 7:24pm On Jan 15, 2019
Nkpor

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 7:47pm On Jan 15, 2019
Nkpor. Awka and oba

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Asshurbanipall: 7:53pm On Jan 15, 2019
Go and face your state, you are not needed here. Stop trolling and recycling pictures here. Use this same energy and time you are wasting here to promote your own state.

[s]
omadeltason:
Nkpor. Awka and oba
omadeltason:
Nkpor
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by amadice(m): 8:40pm On Jan 15, 2019
omadeltason:
women development center Awka never yet finish.

I thought the government want to turn it to a stadium.. I hope am right?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by raker300: 10:24am On Jan 16, 2019
Ifite awka road

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by raker300: 10:25am On Jan 16, 2019
Oyoyo-Nnewi road

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 10:39am On Jan 16, 2019
Inspection of Construction of Isseke-Mbosi-Azia-Ukpor road with a bridge by the commissioner of works

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 3:46pm On Jan 16, 2019
Awka video see traffic
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 16, 2019
omadeltason:
but the governor of anambra state say that he don't need anambra people to contribute money for the international cargo airport project. that oriental oil company and state government will do the job is that not what he is said.
it seems that you find it difficult to apprehend simple statements.
Obiano made it clear before flagging off the airport project that Anambra is not contributing any kobo to that airport city project, the only assign investment that will bring all the financial resources for the project is Elite investment international which is under the supervision of sinoking construction company.
The project will be BOMT which means build, operate, manage and transfer to govt after you have recover what you spent on the project including your profit. did you think the Chinese are not aware of the kind of economic activities that is in Anambra? Read the last meeting of Obiano's visit to China before the breaking news of this airport city project and mind you Chinese city will be cited in Anambra. If you need more details regarding the airport consult me make I gist you more.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Niccoloimhotep: 6:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
dirtydiva:
it seems that you find it difficult to apprehend simple statements.
Obiano made it clear before flagging off the airport project that Anambra is not contributing any kobo to that airport city project, the only assign investment that will bring all the financial resources for the project is Elite investment international which is under the supervision of sinoking construction company.
The project will be BOMT which means build, operate, manage and transfer to govt after you have recover what you spent on the project including your profit. did you think the Chinese are not aware of the kind of economic activities that is in Anambra? Read the last meeting of Obiano's visit to China before the breaking news of this airport city project and mind you Chinese city will be cited in Anambra. If you need more details regarding the airport consult me make I gist you more.
nna this your username ehn grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (1315) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.