Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,581 members, 7,823,519 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2078935 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (1318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 6:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
dirtydiva:
it seems that you find it difficult to apprehend simple statements.
Obiano made it clear before flagging off the airport project that Anambra is not contributing any kobo to that airport city project, the only assign investment that will bring all the financial resources for the project is Elite investment international which is under the supervision of sinoking construction company.
The project will be BOMT which means build, operate, manage and transfer to govt after you have recover what you spent on the project including your profit. did you think the Chinese are not aware of the kind of economic activities that is in Anambra? Read the last meeting of Obiano's visit to China before the breaking news of this airport city project and mind you Chinese city will be cited in Anambra. If you need more details regarding the airport consult me make I gist you more.
ooooh bro I need more details about the airport I don't fight with Igbo economic state Anambra. Anambra is backbone of Ndigbo without Anambra Igbo land is dead. but Sir what do you mean by did you think that Chinese are not aware of the kind of economic activity that is in Anambra pls sir I want you to help me touch that point Biko Nwanne.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 6:04pm On Jan 17, 2019
Onitsha

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Asshurbanipall: 6:08pm On Jan 17, 2019
Chef2000 with his numerous monikers from Omadeltason, ikpuchinonye, Nnewisuper etc. I still don't know why you can never focus on your dead Abia state for once. What is your business with Anambra and its people?

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 6:09pm On Jan 17, 2019
omadeltason:
Onitsha
Anambra state Onitsha

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 6:12pm On Jan 17, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
Chef2000 with his numerous monikers from Omadeltason, ikpuchinonye, Nnewisuper etc. I still don't know why you can never focus on your dead Abia state for once. What is your business with Anambra and its people?
this man what is ur problem here have you ever see me insult Anambra people I am delta guy not Abia what is ur problem oga

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Asshurbanipall: 6:15pm On Jan 17, 2019
Focus on your state and stop trolling here. Use this same energy and time you are wasting here to promote your own state. It doesn't cost anything to open a thread on NL. Stop trolling here.

[s]
omadeltason:
this man what is ur problem here have you ever see me insult Anambra people I am delta guy not Abia what is ur problem oga
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 17, 2019
omadeltason:
ooooh bro I need more details about the airport I don't fight with Igbo economic state Anambra. Anambra is backbone of Ndigbo without Anambra Igbo land is dead. but Sir what do you mean by did you think that Chinese are not aware of the kind of economic activity that is in Anambra pls sir I want you to help me touch that point Biko Nwanne.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 17, 2019
omadeltason:
what I m trying to enlighten you is that China controls most of the goods that are imported into the country and most of them heads towards the east. Take for instance onitsha main market for example, goods that enter into that market is from Asia of which China is in control, visit any of the 3 major markets in onitsha and confirm for yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by raker300: 5:57pm On Jan 18, 2019
Anambra 10 year challenge

8 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AmericanQuarter: 7:24pm On Jan 18, 2019
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETER WANTED URGENTLY!!!

Must be resident in Awka, Anambra State. Please share!! send application to chiomajano@yahoo.com or WhatsApp me on 08037127850

A budding entertainment firm is launching a new social media drive for their new blog and social media channels. This idea is fresh and requires people with deep understanding of the social media space.

Duties:
• Achieving client relationship target and KPIs.
• New ideas need customers. Identifying market placement and business opportunities for this platform to grow and stay sustainable.
• Constant research in the digital space and competitors to stay ahead and innovative in this business.

Requirements:
• Clear experience and knowledge of the social media space. You must be well versed and innovative
• Proficiency using at least MS word, excel and PowerPoint for presentation.
• Visible and active social media presence and footprints
• Business minded and interpersonal spirit
• Working under minimal supervision and proactive
• Live on the internet - know what’s trending always.
• Proficiency with graphic designing
• Knowledge of video editing would be an added advantage.
BENEFITS
• An attractive salary
• Flexible working hours after one month of 8am to 5pm daily Monday to Friday)
• Accommodation to be provided after one month probation.
• Free breakfast

Grab this opportunity �or share with someone that needs it� good morning.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 18, 2019
omadeltason:

Are u from anambra or delta?

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 18, 2019
omadeltason:

Just continue ur posting....u are in order.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 18, 2019
omadeltason:
God I thank you for this little investment in Anambra onitsha please I need a good tenant if you are interested please chat with me or call this number .one of my house in onitsha I will build let me know how this one go be first I m pure delta man but I own this at onitsha

Delta doesn't have anything even una oil no reach una....

Village nud house everywhere.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Asshurbanipall: 7:48pm On Jan 18, 2019
The guy is not from Delta but a troll. He has been trolling here.

Osagyefo98:

Delta doesn't have anything even una oil no reach una....

Village nud house everywhere.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Asshurbanipall: 8:00pm On Jan 18, 2019
Obodo oyibo mehn cool

raker300:
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerFC: 8:08pm On Jan 18, 2019
globemoney:

Your likes have been coming for my likes since way back. Why not use that energy to campaign for Peter Obi in Anambra since he needs help instead of ranting online.
One thing is sure, Obi will be retired politically next month tongue

Peter Obi will be your next Vice President, whether u like it or not.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by nonsobaba: 8:16pm On Jan 18, 2019
hammerFC:

hammerFC:

You have 29 days remaining to enjoy the fantasy wink

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 3:29am On Jan 19, 2019
hammerFC:

dreaner, dream on grin grin
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 3:31am On Jan 19, 2019
raker300:
Haha, this is a pictorial evidence of how peter obi destroyed Anambra state, despite the oil boom. The first pic is during peter obi's clueless tenure, while the second is when a responsible and visionary governor took over.

Where are peter obi vuvuzelas, meanchris and co..... grin grin
NEVER AGAIN PETER OBI!

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MeanChris(m): 8:44am On Jan 19, 2019
globemoney:

Haha, this is a pictorial evidence of how peter obi destroyed Anambra state, despite the oil boom. The first pic is during peter obi's clueless tenure, while the second is when a responsible and visionary governor took over.

NEVER AGAIN PETER OBI!

Lol

Nnah eh, Nwokem a, Inokwa na nsogbu o. The kind of bitterness in your heart is unparalleled. Jisike, I wish you God's divine intervention.

Ndo o, Nna
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ABIA1stman: 8:46am On Jan 19, 2019
Na for you guys cheesy
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AuntLaVIV(f): 3:20pm On Jan 20, 2019
Just got to Onitsha from Abuja, but as we past the Onitsha bridge and entered Onitsha i didn't see the so called work ongoing at the 2nd Niger bridge. Maybe it is far from the 1st Niger bridge.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Stnomso: 6:39pm On Jan 20, 2019
Onitsha

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by raker300: 6:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
Same ol’ same ol’

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 8:57pm On Jan 20, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Afam4eva(m): 10:16pm On Jan 20, 2019
All the times that i have been or passing Onitsha, i have never ventured into the inner city. It's either i'm on the Onitsha-Owerri expressway or the Onitsha- Awka expressway. Actually i passed the Onitsha-Awka expressway and apart from the bad federal road after Onitsha, i found the onitsha and Awka part of that road to be very nive. I mean the onitsha express is very wide. Awka also seem to have grown so much from the last time i saw it alost 10 years ago. I think i passed about 3 bridges in Awka and they all look nice. Anambra is definitely on the move.

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 10:42pm On Jan 20, 2019
Documentary: Christmas in Anambra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i68vEy45MUs

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 4:47am On Jan 21, 2019
globemoney:

NEVER AGAIN PETER OBI!

The wide expressway you see from headbridge all the way to Umunya was thanks to Peter Obi administration. That expressway was impassable 10 years ago. The flyover at New Parts was built by Peter Obi without fanfare. The old Enugu road all the way from Awka to Ogidi was Peter Obi. Obi also constructed numerous rural roads tying towns to major cities including Nibo Ring Road, . Obi built the Harbor Industrial Layout, Odumegwu Ojukwu Teaching Hospital, Kenneth Dike Library, Jerome Udoji Secretariat, Women's Development Centre. He also started the Onitsha Mall, Nnewi Mall, Ikenga Mall, Awka Stadium. During Obi's tenure Anambra cities were far cleaner and organized than the chaos and filth one sees under Obiano today.

Now in 5 years what exactly has Obiano achieved?

- He built flyovers without completely expanding the 3 lane expressway between Amawbia and Amansea.
- He completed the Onitsha Mall without completing the Hotel next to it.
- He completed Agulu Lake Hotel
- He started a Conference Center and has yet to complete it.
- He installed street lights
- He created the corrupt ATMA organization that extort rather than controlling traffic
- He created the corrupt OCHA brigade organization

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 5:53am On Jan 21, 2019
mktinsight:

[s]
The wide expressway you see from headbridge all the way to Umunya was thanks to Peter Obi administration. That expressway was impassable 10 years ago. The flyover at New Parts was built by Peter Obi without fanfare. The old Enugu road all the way from Awka to Ogidi was Peter Obi. Obi also constructed numerous rural roads tying towns to major cities including Nibo Ring Road, . Obi built the Harbor Industrial Layout, Odumegwu Ojukwu Teaching Hospital, Kenneth Dike Library, Jerome Udoji Secretariat, Women's Development Centre. He also started the Onitsha Mall, Nnewi Mall, Ikenga Mall, Awka Stadium. During Obi's tenure Anambra cities were far cleaner and organized than the chaos and filth one sees under Obiano today.

Now in 5 years what exactly has Obiano achieved?

- He built flyovers without completely expanding the 3 lane expressway between Amawbia and Amansea.
- He completed the Onitsha Mall without completing the Hotel next to it.
- He completed Agulu Lake Hotel
- He started a Conference Center and has yet to complete it.
- He installed street lights
- He created the corrupt ATMA organization that extort rather than controlling traffic
- He created the corrupt OCHA brigade organization
[/s]
You mean this Flyover below?
How many years did it take obi to complete his next mall in Abuja which he was still our governor? WHy couldn't he complete the malls in Anambra and the hotels? Remember he was governor during the oil boom and for 8 years? Which Awka stadium did obi build? Post pictures. Most of peter obi's supporters cant successfully mention waht he did in 8 years without lies because he did nothing! Imagine saying Anambra was cleaner during obi's tenure grin grin grin

Just a pointer.. Look at the 10 year challenge picture posted above and tell us the one the looks cleaner. I dont want to mention obiano's achievements yet but Anambra people saw their first functioning streetlights and traffic lights during obiano. Let that sink in.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 5:59am On Jan 21, 2019
globemoney:

You mean this Flyover below?
How many years did it take obi to complete his next mall in Abuja which he was still our governor? WHy couldn't he complete the malls in Anambra and the hotels? Remember he was governor during the oil boom and for 8 years? Which Awka stadium did obi build? Post pictures. Most of peter obi's supporters cant successfully mention waht he did in 8 years without lies because he did nothing! Imagine saying Anambra was cleaner during obi's tenure grin grin grin

Drink felvin-20 is a nice pain reliever.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 6:04am On Jan 21, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Drink felvin-20 is a nice pain reliever.
You will need it especially after next moth election..

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 6:10am On Jan 21, 2019
globemoney:

You will need it especially after next moth election..

Pls add paracetamol to lesson the effect of pain.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (1318) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.